Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
2. What habit did Johnny say June did to excess?
3. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
4. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
5. Johnny announced on his television show that his religious beliefs were ______________.
Essay Topic 1
Johnny used more than one iteration on the theme of loss. Identify at least two examples about loss in the book and then explain why the examples support the theme.
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of June Carter Cash. What did she look like? What were her positive personality traits? What were some of her negative characteristics? What were her hopes and fears? What motivated her throughout her life?
Essay Topic 3
What impact did Johnny's estranged relationship with his father have on Johnny's life? What emotional wounds did Johnny suffer? How did the rejection by his father impact Johnny's relationships with other people? State your opinion.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)