Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
2. What habit did Johnny say June did to excess?
3. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
4. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
5. Johnny announced on his television show that his religious beliefs were ______________.
Essay Topic 1
The theme of struggling with personal identity is an important one in this book. Describe how it extends through setting, characters and issues and provide examples for each.
Essay Topic 2
Name three hallmarks of popular culture from the 1960s. Describe the movements or trends and give some rationale for their popularity. Why did they ultimately die out? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
The theme of struggling with personal identity was an important one in this book. Describe how it extends through setting, character and issues and provide examples for each.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)