Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
2. What habit did Johnny say June did to excess?
3. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
4. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
5. Johnny announced on his television show that his religious beliefs were ______________.
The theme of struggling with personal identity is an important one in this book. Describe how it extends through setting, characters and issues and provide examples for each.
Describe the overall setting and time period for Johnny's childhood. What was America like during this time period? What was the American South like during this time period? How important are the time period and setting to the attitudes and issues of Johnny, his family and friends?
Johnny used more than one iteration on the theme of loss. Identify at least two examples about loss in the book and then explain why the examples support the theme.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)