|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Johnny skeptical of Rick Rubin at first?
(a) He produced young artists.
(b) He had hippie clothes.
(c) He had long hair.
(d) He was from New York.
2. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
(a) The 13th disciple.
(b) Walk on water wonderful.
(c) A prayer warrior.
(d) A Jesus freak.
3. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
(a) getting stoned.
(b) going on drinking binges.
(c) vadalizing hotel rooms.
(d) seducing girls.
4. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(a) Other women.
5. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
(a) Betty Ford Clinic.
(b) Transitions Center.
(c) Memphis Baptist Hospital.
(d) Emory Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What life-altering experience did Johnny have in 1988?
2. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
3. Johnny announced on his television show that his religious beliefs were ______________.
4. What was "Chicken in Black"?
5. What was unique about the recording in #130?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)