|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
(a) Faron Young.
(b) Maybelle Carter.
(c) Dolly Parton.
(d) Tammy Wynette.
2. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
(a) going on drinking binges.
(b) seducing girls.
(c) vadalizing hotel rooms.
(d) getting stoned.
3. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
(a) Said goodbye to him.
(b) Prayed for him.
(c) Sang to him.
(d) Told him how he hurt them as a result of his addiction.
4. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
(a) The Long Road.
(b) I Walk the Line with the Lord.
(c) Nearer My God to Thee.
(d) Man in White.
5. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was June's mother's name?
2. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
3. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
4. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
5. Two songs that were controversial for their direct messages were "Ira Hayes" and _______________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)