|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was June Carter's father's name?
2. What disease did June's mother contract?
(d) Parkinson's Disease.
3. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
(a) A cave.
(b) A desert shack.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) A back alley.
4. How could Johnny's memories of his father best be characterized?
5. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(c) Other women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of June's daughters did Johnny nickname "Sparkle"?
2. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
3. Why did Johnny keep working even though he could have retired quite comfortably?
4. Who was Johnny's manager who first put Johnny and June together in a show?
5. What was June's mother's name?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)