|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
(b) Range Rover.
(c) John Deere tractor.
(d) Dodge truck.
2. What prevented Johnny from committing suicide in the cave?
(a) He thought about his children.
(b) He didn't have the courage.
(c) He thought about the legacy that would leave.
(d) He realized God still had a purpose for him.
3. How could Johnny's memories of his father best be characterized?
4. What disease did June's mother contract?
(b) Parkinson's Disease.
5. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
(a) seducing girls.
(b) getting stoned.
(c) going on drinking binges.
(d) vadalizing hotel rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
2. Why did Johnny's father kill Johnny's dog when Johnny was a boy?
3. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
4. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
5. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the difference in feeling that Johnny had about his father and mother?
2. How long had the Carter family been playing together and what was their code about playing without the others?
3. Where had Johnny gone to commit suicide and what made him change his mind?
4. What was Johnny's "Gospel Road" project?
5. What was Johnny's decision to announce his Christianity on television and what were some of the repercussions of his decision?
6. Who did Johnny have an interview with prior to an important concert and how was his behavior impacted by drugs?
7. How did Johnny's friends try to intervene in his drug abuse and how did the death of Hopi Indian, Peter LaFarge, impact him?
8. When and where did Johnny first come in contact with the Carter family?
9. What were the two events that included fire and explosions that could have ended Johnny's life?
10. What was Johnny's "Man in White" project?
This section contains 1,156 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)