|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
2. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
(a) Sang to him.
(b) Said goodbye to him.
(c) Prayed for him.
(d) Told him how he hurt them as a result of his addiction.
3. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
(a) Emory Hospital.
(b) Betty Ford Clinic.
(c) Memphis Baptist Hospital.
(d) Transitions Center.
4. Who was Jack Clement?
(a) Johnny's road manager.
(b) Johnny's personal trainer.
(c) Johnny's accountant.
(d) Johnny's producer.
5. What is Bon Aqua?
(a) An album title.
(b) A French resort.
(c) Johnny's property in Tennessee.
(d) A sparkling water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special treatment did celebrities receive at the Betty Ford Clinic?
2. What was unique about the recording in #130?
3. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
4. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
5. When did Johnny say his career was the strongest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who did Johnny have an interview with prior to an important concert and how was his behavior impacted by drugs?
2. What was Johnny's decision to announce his Christianity on television and what were some of the repercussions of his decision?
3. What did Johnny say about his first wife, Vivian's, opinion of his musician's lifestyle?
4. Where had Johnny gone to commit suicide and what made him change his mind?
5. How did Johnny's friends try to intervene in his drug abuse and how did the death of Hopi Indian, Peter LaFarge, impact him?
6. How was Johnny's addiction recovery complicated by pain killers necessary after some medical procedures?
7. What was Johnny's "Man in White" project?
8. What was Johnny's "Gospel Road" project?
9. Describe Johnny's feelings regarding a near-death experience in 1988.
10. What was Johnny's perspective on not being ready to retire even though he could afford to do so?
This section contains 1,122 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)