|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was unique about the recording in #130?
(a) It was recorded in a prison.
(b) It was recorded in a train station.
(c) It was only Johnny's voice and guitar.
(d) It was produced with a gospel choir as back-up.
2. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
(a) Firecrackers on the engine.
(b) A tank of propane exploded in the trunk.
(c) A bad car accident.
(d) A bomb planted under the hood.
3. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
(a) The singing.
(b) The hunting.
(c) The fishing.
(d) The quiet.
4. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
(a) Robert Schuller.
(b) Joyce Meyer.
(c) Oral Roberts.
(d) Billy Graham.
5. In what year was the song in #112 released?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the person in #106 die?
2. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
3. What prevented Johnny from committing suicide in the cave?
4. What life-altering experience did Johnny have in 1988?
5. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Johnny's feelings regarding a near-death experience in 1988.
2. What did Johnny say about the decades of highs and lows in his career?
3. Explain Johnny's relationship with June's parents, Maybelle and Ezra.
4. How was Johnny's addiction recovery complicated by pain killers necessary after some medical procedures?
5. What did Johnny say about his first wife, Vivian's, opinion of his musician's lifestyle?
6. What was the difference in feeling that Johnny had about his father and mother?
7. What was Johnny's "Gospel Road" project?
8. Who was Rick Rubin and what was his collaboration with Johnny?
9. When and where did Johnny first come in contact with the Carter family?
10. What was Johnny's work related to discriminated groups such as Native Americans and prisoners?
This section contains 1,079 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)