|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
2. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
(a) Lake City.
3. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
(a) A bad car accident.
(b) A tank of propane exploded in the trunk.
(c) A bomb planted under the hood.
(d) Firecrackers on the engine.
4. What was Johnny's song that was his only hit in the 1970s?
(a) A Boy Named Sue.
(b) One Piece at a Time.
(d) I Walk the Line.
5. In what year was the song in #112 released?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
2. What takes hold of Johnny and threatens to end his life?
3. Johnny was criticized for his decisions to play in prisons and in _____________.
4. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
5. In what year did June's mother die?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)