Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
(b) The Apostle Paul.
(c) John the Baptist.
2. What habit did Johnny say June did to excess?
(a) Cleaned the house.
(b) Wrote poetry.
(d) Planted gardens.
3. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
(a) The fishing.
(b) The singing.
(c) The quiet.
(d) The hunting.
4. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
5. Johnny announced on his television show that his religious beliefs were ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two songs that were controversial for their direct messages were "Ira Hayes" and _______________.
2. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
3. Why did Johnny keep working even though he could have retired quite comfortably?
4. Johnny was criticized for his decisions to play in prisons and in _____________.
5. What was "Chicken in Black"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)