|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the video "Gospel Road" filmed?
(a) The Holy Land.
2. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
3. What was the name of the recording produced by the person in #129?
(a) American Recordings.
(b) One More for the Road.
(c) One More Time.
(d) American Sonata.
4. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
(a) George Jones.
(b) Willie Nelson.
(c) June's parents.
(d) Porter Waggoner.
5. Where did Johnny want to do a live concert album?
(a) An Indian reservation.
(b) A psychological hospital.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) A prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
2. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
3. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
4. What was June's mother's name?
5. What takes hold of Johnny and threatens to end his life?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Johnny's feelings regarding a near-death experience in 1988.
2. How was Johnny's addiction recovery complicated by pain killers necessary after some medical procedures?
3. What was Johnny's perspective on not being ready to retire even though he could afford to do so?
4. What did Johnny say about meeting four U.S. Presidents?
5. What was Johnny's "Man in White" project?
6. When and where did Johnny first come in contact with the Carter family?
7. What two Carter family buildings were located in Port Richey, Florida?
8. What was Johnny's decision to announce his Christianity on television and what were some of the repercussions of his decision?
9. What was the difference in feeling that Johnny had about his father and mother?
10. What did Johnny say about the decades of highs and lows in his career?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)