|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
(a) A prayer warrior.
(b) The 13th disciple.
(c) A Jesus freak.
(d) Walk on water wonderful.
2. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
(a) The fishing.
(b) The singing.
(c) The hunting.
(d) The quiet.
3. Why did Johnny keep working even though he could have retired quite comfortably?
(a) To provide jobs for his entourage.
(b) To stay current in the music business.
(c) To keep spreading his message.
(d) To stay active.
4. What is Bon Aqua?
(a) Johnny's property in Tennessee.
(b) An album title.
(c) A French resort.
(d) A sparkling water.
5. Where was the video "Gospel Road" filmed?
(d) The Holy Land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny say it was difficult to find?
2. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
3. Who was Johnny's manager who first put Johnny and June together in a show?
4. In what year did June's mother die?
5. When did Johnny say his career was the strongest?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long had the Carter family been playing together and what was their code about playing without the others?
2. What was Johnny's "Man in White" project?
3. What is Bon Aqua and what was the legend associated with it?
4. Explain Johnny's relationship with June's parents, Maybelle and Ezra.
5. What did Johnny say about his first wife, Vivian's, opinion of his musician's lifestyle?
6. What did Johnny say about meeting four U.S. Presidents?
7. What was Johnny's decision to announce his Christianity on television and what were some of the repercussions of his decision?
8. What was the difference in feeling that Johnny had about his father and mother?
9. Describe Johnny's feelings regarding a near-death experience in 1988.
10. What was Johnny's experience at the Betty Ford Clinic and how did he face his substance addiction every day afterward?
This section contains 1,132 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)