|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
(a) The fishing.
(b) The singing.
(c) The quiet.
(d) The hunting.
2. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
(a) She managed a souvenir shop.
(b) She was a bookkeeper.
(c) She was a travel agent.
(d) She worked in promotions.
3. What was the name of the recording produced by the person in #129?
(a) American Recordings.
(b) American Sonata.
(c) One More for the Road.
(d) One More Time.
4. What was "Chicken in Black"?
(a) A recipe Johnny created.
(b) A video Johnny recorded.
(c) A drink Johnny named.
(d) A book Johnny wrote.
5. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
2. What takes hold of Johnny and threatens to end his life?
3. What was June's mother's name?
4. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
5. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
Short Essay Questions
1. When and where did Johnny first come in contact with the Carter family?
2. What was the "Chicken in Black" and how did it fit into Johnny's failing record career?
3. What two Carter family buildings were located in Port Richey, Florida?
4. Who did Johnny have an interview with prior to an important concert and how was his behavior impacted by drugs?
5. What did Johnny say about the decades of highs and lows in his career?
6. Where had Johnny gone to commit suicide and what made him change his mind?
7. What was Johnny's "Gospel Road" project?
8. What is Bon Aqua and what was the legend associated with it?
9. How did Johnny's friends try to intervene in his drug abuse and how did the death of Hopi Indian, Peter LaFarge, impact him?
10. What was the difference in feeling that Johnny had about his father and mother?
This section contains 1,047 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)