|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
(a) Willie Nelson.
(b) Colonel Parker.
(c) Sam Phillips.
(d) Jerry Lee Lewis.
2. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
(a) Carl Perkins.
(b) Luther Moore Perkins.
(c) Chet Atkins.
(d) Buddy Rich.
3. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
(a) Amputated leg.
(b) Broken neck.
(c) Abdominal cut.
(d) Gunshot wound.
4. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
5. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
2. How old was Johnny when he married for the first time?
3. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
4. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
5. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Johnny's tour bus called and what did he say about being on the road?
2. What angst did Johnny suffer in the aftermath of the Cinnamon Hill robbery?
3. What were the lyrics in Johnny's song "Man in Black" that described why he always wore black?
4. How did the song "Blue Suede Shoes" come to be written?
5. Where was Johnny born and what were the times like for the Cash family?
6. What were the three questions Johnny was always asked in interviews and what were his responses?
7. What explanation did Johnny give for not performing Kris Kristofferson's song "City of New Orleans"?
8. Who were Johnny's two wives and how many children did he have?
9. What tragedy befell the Cash family regarding Johnny's older brother, Jack?
10. What was the country of Johnny Cash's ancestry and where did they eventually settle in America?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)