|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
(a) Luther Moore Perkins.
(b) Carl Perkins.
(c) Chet Atkins.
(d) Buddy Rich.
2. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
3. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
(a) It was a gift.
(b) It was nice for church.
(c) It was a great career.
(d) It was a waste of time.
4. What was Johnny's father's name?
5. What genre of book is CASH?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
2. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
3. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
4. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
5. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who were Johnny's two wives and how many children did he have?
2. What angst did Johnny suffer in the aftermath of the Cinnamon Hill robbery?
3. Who were "The Tennessee Two" and how did Johnny meet up with them?
4. Where was Johnny Cash when he began writing this autobiography?
5. What explanation did Johnny give for not performing Kris Kristofferson's song "City of New Orleans"?
6. Who were Johnny's parents and in what year was Johnny Cash born?
7. What were the personal tragedies experienced by Johnny's good friend, Roy Orbison?
8. What were the three questions Johnny was always asked in interviews and what were his responses?
9. What did Johnny relate about the hard life of working in the cotton fields as a boy?
10. Where was Johnny born and what were the times like for the Cash family?
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)