|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
2. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
(b) Hello, Walls.
(c) City of New Orleans.
(d) Islands in the Stream.
3. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
(a) play piano.
(b) mentor young talent.
(c) laugh at himself.
(d) teach guitar.
4. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
(a) Ohio River.
(b) Gulf of Mexico.
(c) Kentucky River.
(d) Mississippi River.
5. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
3. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
4. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
5. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the lyrics in Johnny's song "Man in Black" that described why he always wore black?
2. Where was Johnny Cash when he began writing this autobiography?
3. What did Johnny say about the friendship between the young musicians he knew during the 1950s?
4. What tragedy befell the Cash family regarding Johnny's older brother, Jack?
5. What was Johnny's perspective on the term "country"?
6. What were the personal tragedies experienced by Johnny's good friend, Roy Orbison?
7. Who were Johnny's two wives and how many children did he have?
8. What was the country of Johnny Cash's ancestry and where did they eventually settle in America?
9. Where did the Cash family move in 1934?
10. Where was Johnny born and what were the times like for the Cash family?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)