|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny announced on his television show that his religious beliefs were ______________.
2. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(b) Other women.
3. What did Johnny once consider selling when he and June had financial problems?
(a) His camper.
(b) The house at Port Richey.
(c) His tour bus.
(d) His Jamaican home.
4. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
5. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
(a) Walter Cronkite.
(b) Mike Wallace.
(c) Tom Brokaw.
(d) Chet Huntley.
6. What was another location Johnny mentioned in which he wanted to record?
(a) A museum.
(b) An airport.
(c) A cathedral.
(d) A ballpark.
7. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
(a) Nearer My God to Thee.
(b) Man in White.
(c) I Walk the Line with the Lord.
(d) The Long Road.
8. Which one of June's daughters did Johnny nickname "Sparkle"?
9. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
(a) The singing.
(b) The hunting.
(c) The fishing.
(d) The quiet.
10. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
(a) A tank of propane exploded in the trunk.
(b) Firecrackers on the engine.
(c) A bomb planted under the hood.
(d) A bad car accident.
11. Where was the video "Gospel Road" filmed?
(a) The Holy Land.
12. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
13. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
(a) Maybelle Carter.
(b) Tammy Wynette.
(c) Faron Young.
(d) Dolly Parton.
14. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
15. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Johnny keep working even though he could have retired quite comfortably?
2. Why was Johnny skeptical of Rick Rubin at first?
3. What is Bon Aqua?
4. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
5. What disease did June's mother contract?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)