|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stayed by Johnny's side during his trouble with drug addiction?
2. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
3. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
(a) Willie Nelson.
(b) Porter Waggoner.
(c) George Jones.
(d) June's parents.
4. Who was the Hopi Indian Ed McCurdy introduced Johnny to?
(a) William Meadows.
(b) Peter LaFarge.
(c) James LaGrange.
(d) Sam McKenna.
5. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(c) Other women.
6. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
(a) A back alley.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A desert shack.
(d) A cave.
7. Johnny was criticized for his decisions to play in prisons and in _____________.
(a) homeless shelters.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Carnegie Hall.
8. What was Johnny's song that was his only hit in the 1970s?
(a) A Boy Named Sue.
(b) I Walk the Line.
(d) One Piece at a Time.
9. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
(a) Watching baseball.
(b) Making pies.
10. What was "Chicken in Black"?
(a) A video Johnny recorded.
(b) A recipe Johnny created.
(c) A drink Johnny named.
(d) A book Johnny wrote.
11. What did Johnny once consider selling when he and June had financial problems?
(a) The house at Port Richey.
(b) His tour bus.
(c) His camper.
(d) His Jamaican home.
12. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
13. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
(a) John Deere tractor.
(b) Range Rover.
(d) Dodge truck.
14. Where was the video "Gospel Road" filmed?
(d) The Holy Land.
15. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
(a) She managed a souvenir shop.
(b) She was a travel agent.
(c) She was a bookkeeper.
(d) She worked in promotions.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
2. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
3. Why did Johnny keep working even though he could have retired quite comfortably?
4. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
5. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)