|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was June Carter's father's name?
2. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) They were spread out at sea.
(b) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(c) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
(d) They were spread over a golf course.
3. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
(a) A Jesus freak.
(b) A prayer warrior.
(c) Walk on water wonderful.
(d) The 13th disciple.
4. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(d) Other women.
5. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
(a) Billy Graham.
(b) Robert Schuller.
(c) Joyce Meyer.
(d) Oral Roberts.
6. What was June's mother's name?
(c) Mae Ellen.
7. Where did Johnny want to do a live concert album?
(a) A prison.
(b) A psychological hospital.
(c) An Indian reservation.
(d) Grand Central Station.
8. In what year did June's mother die?
9. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
(a) She was off key just a bit.
(b) They were going to get married someday.
(c) They should do a U.S. tour.
(d) He was having the best time he ever had on stage.
10. How many grandchildren did Johnny have at the time this book was written?
11. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
12. Which one of June's daughters did Johnny nickname "Sparkle"?
13. Who was the Hopi Indian Ed McCurdy introduced Johnny to?
(a) William Meadows.
(b) James LaGrange.
(c) Sam McKenna.
(d) Peter LaFarge.
14. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
(a) A tank of propane exploded in the trunk.
(b) Firecrackers on the engine.
(c) A bomb planted under the hood.
(d) A bad car accident.
15. In what year was the song in #112 released?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
2. What special treatment did celebrities receive at the Betty Ford Clinic?
3. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
4. What is Bon Aqua?
5. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)