|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny announced on his television show that his religious beliefs were ______________.
2. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
(a) getting stoned.
(b) vadalizing hotel rooms.
(c) going on drinking binges.
(d) seducing girls.
3. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
(a) John Deere tractor.
(c) Range Rover.
(d) Dodge truck.
4. How could Johnny's memories of his father best be characterized?
5. What prevented Johnny from committing suicide in the cave?
(a) He thought about the legacy that would leave.
(b) He didn't have the courage.
(c) He thought about his children.
(d) He realized God still had a purpose for him.
6. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
(a) A cave.
(b) A back alley.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) A desert shack.
7. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(a) Other women.
8. When did Johnny say his career was the strongest?
(a) The 2000s.
(b) The late 1960s.
(c) The early 1970s.
(d) The mid 1950s.
9. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
(a) A tank of propane exploded in the trunk.
(b) A bad car accident.
(c) Firecrackers on the engine.
(d) A bomb planted under the hood.
10. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
(a) Joyce Meyer.
(b) Billy Graham.
(c) Oral Roberts.
(d) Robert Schuller.
11. What special treatment did celebrities receive at the Betty Ford Clinic?
(a) Special off site privileges.
(b) Private dining rooms.
(c) No special treatment.
(d) Extended visiting hours.
12. What habit did Johnny say June did to excess?
(a) Cleaned the house.
(b) Wrote poetry.
(c) Planted gardens.
13. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
(a) The Long Road.
(b) I Walk the Line with the Lord.
(c) Man in White.
(d) Nearer My God to Thee.
14. Who was the only son born to Johnny and June?
(a) Matthew Carter.
(b) Philip Carter.
(c) James Carter.
(d) John Carter.
15. In what year did June's mother die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny say it was difficult to find?
2. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
3. Why did Johnny keep working even though he could have retired quite comfortably?
4. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
5. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)