|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) They were spread out at sea.
(b) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(c) They were spread over a golf course.
(d) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
2. What disease did June's mother contract?
(d) Parkinson's Disease.
3. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
4. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
(a) Elvis Presley's.
(b) Roy Orbison's.
(c) Faron Young's.
(d) Marty Stuart's.
5. In what year did Johnny first meet the Carters?
6. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
(a) Range Rover.
(c) Dodge truck.
(d) John Deere tractor.
7. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
(a) Mike Wallace.
(b) Walter Cronkite.
(c) Chet Huntley.
(d) Tom Brokaw.
8. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
9. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
(a) Willie Nelson.
(b) George Jones.
(c) June's parents.
(d) Porter Waggoner.
10. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
(a) The hunting.
(b) The singing.
(c) The fishing.
(d) The quiet.
11. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
(a) Dolly Parton.
(b) Maybelle Carter.
(c) Tammy Wynette.
(d) Faron Young.
12. When did Johnny say his career was the strongest?
(a) The 2000s.
(b) The late 1960s.
(c) The early 1970s.
(d) The mid 1950s.
13. Johnny announced on his television show that his religious beliefs were ______________.
14. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
(a) Irish and Scottish folk music.
(b) Jazz music.
(c) Bluegras music.
(d) Rap music.
15. How did the person in #106 die?
(a) Drug overdose.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Terminal illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the producer who revitalized Johnny's recording career in 1993?
2. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
3. What was June Carter's father's name?
4. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
5. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)