|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
(a) Under his bandages.
(b) In his cast.
(c) In a cupboard.
(d) In his bedside table.
2. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
(a) Marty Stuart's.
(b) Faron Young's.
(c) Elvis Presley's.
(d) Roy Orbison's.
3. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
(a) A bomb planted under the hood.
(b) Firecrackers on the engine.
(c) A tank of propane exploded in the trunk.
(d) A bad car accident.
4. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) They were spread out at sea.
(b) They were spread over a golf course.
(c) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(d) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
5. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
6. Who was Jack Clement?
(a) Johnny's personal trainer.
(b) Johnny's producer.
(c) Johnny's accountant.
(d) Johnny's road manager.
7. Who stayed by Johnny's side during his trouble with drug addiction?
8. Who was the Hopi Indian Ed McCurdy introduced Johnny to?
(a) James LaGrange.
(b) William Meadows.
(c) Sam McKenna.
(d) Peter LaFarge.
9. In what year did June's mother die?
10. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
(a) Betty Ford Clinic.
(b) Transitions Center.
(c) Emory Hospital.
(d) Memphis Baptist Hospital.
11. In what year was the song in #112 released?
12. What life-altering experience did Johnny have in 1988?
(b) Graduated college.
(d) Became a father again.
13. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
14. What special treatment did celebrities receive at the Betty Ford Clinic?
(a) Extended visiting hours.
(b) No special treatment.
(c) Private dining rooms.
(d) Special off site privileges.
15. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
(a) Dodge truck.
(b) John Deere tractor.
(c) Range Rover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes hold of Johnny and threatens to end his life?
2. Who was the only son born to Johnny and June?
3. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
4. What was June's mother's name?
5. In what year did Johnny first meet the Carters?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)