|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
(a) She was a bookkeeper.
(b) She was a travel agent.
(c) She worked in promotions.
(d) She managed a souvenir shop.
2. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
3. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
4. Where was the video "Gospel Road" filmed?
(c) The Holy Land.
5. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
(a) In his cast.
(b) Under his bandages.
(c) In his bedside table.
(d) In a cupboard.
6. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
7. In what year was the song in #112 released?
8. What was the name of the recording produced by the person in #129?
(a) American Sonata.
(b) American Recordings.
(c) One More for the Road.
(d) One More Time.
9. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
(a) vadalizing hotel rooms.
(b) getting stoned.
(c) seducing girls.
(d) going on drinking binges.
10. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
(a) The hunting.
(b) The fishing.
(c) The singing.
(d) The quiet.
11. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
(a) George Jones.
(b) June's parents.
(c) Porter Waggoner.
(d) Willie Nelson.
12. Why was Johnny skeptical of Rick Rubin at first?
(a) He had hippie clothes.
(b) He produced young artists.
(c) He was from New York.
(d) He had long hair.
13. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(a) Other women.
14. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
15. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
2. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
3. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
4. What was Johnny's song that was his only hit in the 1970s?
5. What was June Carter's father's name?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)