|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
(a) The fishing.
(b) The quiet.
(c) The hunting.
(d) The singing.
2. What special treatment did celebrities receive at the Betty Ford Clinic?
(a) Extended visiting hours.
(b) Special off site privileges.
(c) No special treatment.
(d) Private dining rooms.
3. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
(a) I Walk the Line with the Lord.
(b) The Long Road.
(c) Man in White.
(d) Nearer My God to Thee.
4. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
(a) Tammy Wynette.
(b) Dolly Parton.
(c) Faron Young.
(d) Maybelle Carter.
5. What prevented Johnny from committing suicide in the cave?
(a) He thought about his children.
(b) He thought about the legacy that would leave.
(c) He didn't have the courage.
(d) He realized God still had a purpose for him.
6. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
(a) John the Baptist.
(c) The Apostle Paul.
7. What takes hold of Johnny and threatens to end his life?
(c) Drug abuse.
(d) Alcohol abuse.
8. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
(a) Sang to him.
(b) Told him how he hurt them as a result of his addiction.
(c) Prayed for him.
(d) Said goodbye to him.
9. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
(a) Under his bandages.
(b) In his bedside table.
(c) In his cast.
(d) In a cupboard.
10. Who was the only son born to Johnny and June?
(a) Matthew Carter.
(b) James Carter.
(c) Philip Carter.
(d) John Carter.
11. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
(a) Joyce Meyer.
(b) Oral Roberts.
(c) Robert Schuller.
(d) Billy Graham.
12. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
(a) Grand Ole Opry.
(b) Carter Family Fold.
(c) Carter House of Music.
(d) Port Richey Music Center.
13. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
(a) They were going to get married someday.
(b) They should do a U.S. tour.
(c) She was off key just a bit.
(d) He was having the best time he ever had on stage.
14. Why was Johnny skeptical of Rick Rubin at first?
(a) He was from New York.
(b) He had long hair.
(c) He produced young artists.
(d) He had hippie clothes.
15. In what year did June's mother die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
2. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
3. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
4. What was another location Johnny mentioned in which he wanted to record?
5. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)