|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johnny keep working even though he could have retired quite comfortably?
(a) To keep spreading his message.
(b) To provide jobs for his entourage.
(c) To stay current in the music business.
(d) To stay active.
2. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
(a) She managed a souvenir shop.
(b) She was a bookkeeper.
(c) She worked in promotions.
(d) She was a travel agent.
3. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
(c) Making pies.
(d) Watching baseball.
4. Where did Johnny want to do a live concert album?
(a) A psychological hospital.
(b) A prison.
(c) An Indian reservation.
(d) Grand Central Station.
5. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
(a) The Long Road.
(b) I Walk the Line with the Lord.
(c) Nearer My God to Thee.
(d) Man in White.
6. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
(a) A cave.
(b) A back alley.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) A desert shack.
7. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
(a) Porter Waggoner.
(b) June's parents.
(c) Willie Nelson.
(d) George Jones.
8. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(d) Other women.
9. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
10. How did the person in #106 die?
(a) Terminal illness.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Drug overdose.
11. Where was the video "Gospel Road" filmed?
(d) The Holy Land.
12. Who was Jack Clement?
(a) Johnny's road manager.
(b) Johnny's personal trainer.
(c) Johnny's accountant.
(d) Johnny's producer.
13. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
14. What was June Carter's father's name?
15. In what year was the song in #112 released?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was another location Johnny mentioned in which he wanted to record?
2. Two songs that were controversial for their direct messages were "Ira Hayes" and _______________.
3. What was the name of the recording produced by the person in #129?
4. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
5. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)