|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
(b) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(c) They were spread out at sea.
(d) They were spread over a golf course.
2. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
(b) John the Baptist.
(d) The Apostle Paul.
3. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(c) Other women.
4. What was June's mother's name?
(c) Mae Ellen.
5. Why did Johnny keep working even though he could have retired quite comfortably?
(a) To keep spreading his message.
(b) To provide jobs for his entourage.
(c) To stay current in the music business.
(d) To stay active.
6. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
7. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
(a) She was a travel agent.
(b) She managed a souvenir shop.
(c) She worked in promotions.
(d) She was a bookkeeper.
8. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
(a) Joyce Meyer.
(b) Oral Roberts.
(c) Robert Schuller.
(d) Billy Graham.
9. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
(a) Range Rover.
(b) Dodge truck.
(c) John Deere tractor.
10. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
11. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
12. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
(a) She was a great cook.
(b) She was very generous.
(c) She was a bargain hunter.
(d) She was easy to live with.
13. What was "Chicken in Black"?
(a) A book Johnny wrote.
(b) A recipe Johnny created.
(c) A drink Johnny named.
(d) A video Johnny recorded.
14. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
15. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
(a) Mike Wallace.
(b) Tom Brokaw.
(c) Chet Huntley.
(d) Walter Cronkite.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Johnny first meet the Carters?
2. In what year was the song in #112 released?
3. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
4. What did Johnny once consider selling when he and June had financial problems?
5. What prevented Johnny from committing suicide in the cave?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)