|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bon Aqua?
(a) An album title.
(b) Johnny's property in Tennessee.
(c) A sparkling water.
(d) A French resort.
2. What was the name of the recording produced by the person in #129?
(a) One More for the Road.
(b) American Sonata.
(c) American Recordings.
(d) One More Time.
3. What was June Carter's father's name?
4. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
(a) The Apostle Paul.
(d) John the Baptist.
5. Who was the only son born to Johnny and June?
(a) Philip Carter.
(b) Matthew Carter.
(c) James Carter.
(d) John Carter.
6. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
7. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
(a) Dolly Parton.
(b) Maybelle Carter.
(c) Tammy Wynette.
(d) Faron Young.
8. Why did Johnny's father kill Johnny's dog when Johnny was a boy?
(a) There were too many mouths to feed.
(b) The dog had a terminal illness.
(c) The dog was old and infirm.
(d) The dog had been attacked by bear.
9. What was unique about the recording in #130?
(a) It was recorded in a prison.
(b) It was only Johnny's voice and guitar.
(c) It was produced with a gospel choir as back-up.
(d) It was recorded in a train station.
10. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
11. Why was Johnny skeptical of Rick Rubin at first?
(a) He was from New York.
(b) He had hippie clothes.
(c) He had long hair.
(d) He produced young artists.
12. Who was Jack Clement?
(a) Johnny's producer.
(b) Johnny's personal trainer.
(c) Johnny's road manager.
(d) Johnny's accountant.
13. In what year did Johnny first meet the Carters?
14. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
(b) Making pies.
(d) Watching baseball.
15. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
(a) I Walk the Line with the Lord.
(b) Man in White.
(c) The Long Road.
(d) Nearer My God to Thee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two songs that were controversial for their direct messages were "Ira Hayes" and _______________.
2. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
3. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
4. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
5. What did Johnny say it was difficult to find?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)