|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
(a) A back alley.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A cave.
(d) A desert shack.
2. What habit did Johnny say June did to excess?
(a) Cleaned the house.
(b) Planted gardens.
(c) Wrote poetry.
3. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
(a) In a cupboard.
(b) Under his bandages.
(c) In his bedside table.
(d) In his cast.
4. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
(a) They should do a U.S. tour.
(b) They were going to get married someday.
(c) She was off key just a bit.
(d) He was having the best time he ever had on stage.
5. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
(a) Porter Waggoner.
(b) Willie Nelson.
(c) George Jones.
(d) June's parents.
6. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
7. Why did Johnny keep working even though he could have retired quite comfortably?
(a) To keep spreading his message.
(b) To stay active.
(c) To provide jobs for his entourage.
(d) To stay current in the music business.
8. What did Johnny once consider selling when he and June had financial problems?
(a) His camper.
(b) His Jamaican home.
(c) His tour bus.
(d) The house at Port Richey.
9. What is Bon Aqua?
(a) A French resort.
(b) An album title.
(c) Johnny's property in Tennessee.
(d) A sparkling water.
10. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
(a) Firecrackers on the engine.
(b) A tank of propane exploded in the trunk.
(c) A bad car accident.
(d) A bomb planted under the hood.
11. What special treatment did celebrities receive at the Betty Ford Clinic?
(a) No special treatment.
(b) Private dining rooms.
(c) Extended visiting hours.
(d) Special off site privileges.
12. How did the person in #106 die?
(a) Terminal illness.
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Drug overdose.
13. In what year was the song in #112 released?
14. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
15. What was Johnny's song that was his only hit in the 1970s?
(b) A Boy Named Sue.
(c) One Piece at a Time.
(d) I Walk the Line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
2. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
3. Johnny was criticized for his decisions to play in prisons and in _____________.
4. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
5. Why was Johnny skeptical of Rick Rubin at first?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)