|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was unique about the recording in #130?
(a) It was recorded in a prison.
(b) It was recorded in a train station.
(c) It was only Johnny's voice and guitar.
(d) It was produced with a gospel choir as back-up.
2. Johnny was criticized for his decisions to play in prisons and in _____________.
(a) homeless shelters.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Carnegie Hall.
3. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(b) Other women.
4. Why did Johnny's father kill Johnny's dog when Johnny was a boy?
(a) The dog had a terminal illness.
(b) The dog was old and infirm.
(c) The dog had been attacked by bear.
(d) There were too many mouths to feed.
5. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
(a) Mike Wallace.
(b) Chet Huntley.
(c) Walter Cronkite.
(d) Tom Brokaw.
6. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
(b) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(c) They were spread over a golf course.
(d) They were spread out at sea.
7. How could Johnny's memories of his father best be characterized?
8. How did the person in #106 die?
(a) Drug overdose.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Terminal illness.
9. When did Johnny say his career was the strongest?
(a) The 2000s.
(b) The early 1970s.
(c) The late 1960s.
(d) The mid 1950s.
10. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
(a) Betty Ford Clinic.
(b) Emory Hospital.
(c) Memphis Baptist Hospital.
(d) Transitions Center.
11. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
(a) The fishing.
(b) The singing.
(c) The quiet.
(d) The hunting.
12. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
13. What did Johnny say it was difficult to find?
(a) Someone to drive his tour bus.
(b) An accountant he could trust.
(c) A good bass player.
(d) Hit songs.
14. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
15. What life-altering experience did Johnny have in 1988?
(a) Graduated college.
(b) Became a father again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the recording produced by the person in #129?
2. In what year was the song in #112 released?
3. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
4. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
5. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)