|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny say it was difficult to find?
(a) A good bass player.
(b) An accountant he could trust.
(c) Hit songs.
(d) Someone to drive his tour bus.
2. What takes hold of Johnny and threatens to end his life?
(b) Alcohol abuse.
(d) Drug abuse.
3. What special treatment did celebrities receive at the Betty Ford Clinic?
(a) Special off site privileges.
(b) Extended visiting hours.
(c) No special treatment.
(d) Private dining rooms.
4. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
5. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
(a) They should do a U.S. tour.
(b) She was off key just a bit.
(c) He was having the best time he ever had on stage.
(d) They were going to get married someday.
6. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
(a) Firecrackers on the engine.
(b) A tank of propane exploded in the trunk.
(c) A bomb planted under the hood.
(d) A bad car accident.
7. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
(a) Chet Huntley.
(b) Tom Brokaw.
(c) Mike Wallace.
(d) Walter Cronkite.
8. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) They were spread over a golf course.
(b) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
(c) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(d) They were spread out at sea.
9. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
(a) Carter Family Fold.
(b) Carter House of Music.
(c) Port Richey Music Center.
(d) Grand Ole Opry.
10. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
(b) Making pies.
(c) Watching baseball.
11. Why did Johnny keep working even though he could have retired quite comfortably?
(a) To provide jobs for his entourage.
(b) To stay current in the music business.
(c) To keep spreading his message.
(d) To stay active.
12. Which one of June's daughters did Johnny nickname "Sparkle"?
13. Who was the Hopi Indian Ed McCurdy introduced Johnny to?
(a) William Meadows.
(b) Peter LaFarge.
(c) James LaGrange.
(d) Sam McKenna.
14. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
(a) Sang to him.
(b) Said goodbye to him.
(c) Told him how he hurt them as a result of his addiction.
(d) Prayed for him.
15. How did the person in #106 die?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(b) Terminal illness.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Drug overdose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Johnny's song that was his only hit in the 1970s?
2. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
3. Where was the video "Gospel Road" filmed?
4. Why was Johnny skeptical of Rick Rubin at first?
5. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)