|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
(a) In his bedside table.
(b) Under his bandages.
(c) In a cupboard.
(d) In his cast.
2. How many grandchildren did Johnny have at the time this book was written?
3. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
4. Who was Jack Clement?
(a) Johnny's accountant.
(b) Johnny's producer.
(c) Johnny's road manager.
(d) Johnny's personal trainer.
5. In what year did Johnny first meet the Carters?
6. Where did Johnny want to do a live concert album?
(a) A prison.
(b) A psychological hospital.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) An Indian reservation.
7. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
(a) She was a bargain hunter.
(b) She was a great cook.
(c) She was easy to live with.
(d) She was very generous.
8. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
(a) Jazz music.
(b) Rap music.
(c) Bluegras music.
(d) Irish and Scottish folk music.
9. What is Bon Aqua?
(a) An album title.
(b) Johnny's property in Tennessee.
(c) A French resort.
(d) A sparkling water.
10. Who was the Hopi Indian Ed McCurdy introduced Johnny to?
(a) Sam McKenna.
(b) James LaGrange.
(c) William Meadows.
(d) Peter LaFarge.
11. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
12. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
13. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
(a) Walk on water wonderful.
(b) A Jesus freak.
(c) The 13th disciple.
(d) A prayer warrior.
14. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
(d) Lake City.
15. Why was Johnny skeptical of Rick Rubin at first?
(a) He had long hair.
(b) He was from New York.
(c) He had hippie clothes.
(d) He produced young artists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
2. Who was the only son born to Johnny and June?
3. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
4. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
5. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)