|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was June's mother's name?
(a) Mae Ellen.
2. What takes hold of Johnny and threatens to end his life?
(b) Drug abuse.
(d) Alcohol abuse.
3. Who was Jack Clement?
(a) Johnny's road manager.
(b) Johnny's accountant.
(c) Johnny's producer.
(d) Johnny's personal trainer.
4. Johnny announced on his television show that his religious beliefs were ______________.
5. How did the person in #106 die?
(a) Drug overdose.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Terminal illness.
6. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
(a) Memphis Baptist Hospital.
(b) Betty Ford Clinic.
(c) Emory Hospital.
(d) Transitions Center.
7. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
(a) Lake City.
8. Where did Johnny want to do a live concert album?
(a) A prison.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) An Indian reservation.
(d) A psychological hospital.
9. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
(c) John the Baptist.
(d) The Apostle Paul.
10. In what year was the song in #112 released?
11. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
12. What was Johnny's song that was his only hit in the 1970s?
(b) I Walk the Line.
(c) One Piece at a Time.
(d) A Boy Named Sue.
13. What special treatment did celebrities receive at the Betty Ford Clinic?
(a) No special treatment.
(b) Private dining rooms.
(c) Extended visiting hours.
(d) Special off site privileges.
14. What was unique about the recording in #130?
(a) It was recorded in a prison.
(b) It was produced with a gospel choir as back-up.
(c) It was only Johnny's voice and guitar.
(d) It was recorded in a train station.
15. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
(a) Faron Young's.
(b) Roy Orbison's.
(c) Elvis Presley's.
(d) Marty Stuart's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stayed by Johnny's side during his trouble with drug addiction?
2. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
3. What was the name of the recording produced by the person in #129?
4. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
5. How many grandchildren did Johnny have at the time this book was written?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)