|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
2. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Auburn, Mississippi.
(b) Kingsland, Arkansas.
(c) Jellico, Tennessee.
(d) Cochran, Georgia.
3. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(b) Abdominal cut.
(c) Amputated leg.
(d) Broken neck.
4. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) His mother.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) Field workers.
(d) The radio.
5. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
(a) To be a preacher.
(b) To be a farmer.
(c) To be a teacher.
(d) To be a newspaper editor.
6. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Luther and Winton.
(b) Luther and Marshall.
(c) Hall and Marshall.
(d) Hall and Jackson.
7. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Montego Manse.
(b) Cinnamon Hill.
(c) Valley View.
(d) Skylark Mountain.
8. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
(b) Cotton fields.
9. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(b) No Sunny, No Money.
(c) Three Feet High and Rising.
(d) The Mighty Mississip.
10. What was Johnny's mother's name?
11. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(a) cotton blooms.
(b) green apples.
(c) raw pie dough.
12. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
13. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
14. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
15. What was the name of Johnny's band in the city in #52?
(a) Arkansas Altos.
(b) Memphis Mafia.
(c) The Georgia Guys.
(d) Tennessee Two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
2. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
3. How old was Johnny when he married for the first time?
4. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
5. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)