|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
2. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
(a) Ed Sullivan.
(b) Minnie Pearl.
(c) Ernest Tubb.
(d) Johnny Carson.
3. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
4. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Valley View.
(b) Montego Manse.
(c) Cinnamon Hill.
(d) Skylark Mountain.
5. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
6. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
(a) Chet Atkins.
(b) Luther Moore Perkins.
(c) Buddy Rich.
(d) Carl Perkins.
7. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
(a) Not to let anyone change his voice.
(b) He needed to develop a broader range.
(c) He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
(d) He was wasting his mother's money.
8. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
9. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
(b) Cash & Carry.
(c) The Van in Black.
(d) Unit One.
10. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
11. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
12. What was Johnny's father's name?
13. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) Johnny Cash's home.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) A concert hall.
(d) A bus station.
14. What disease did the person in #39 have?
15. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
2. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
3. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
4. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
5. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)