|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
(a) Amputated leg.
(b) Broken neck.
(c) Abdominal cut.
(d) Gunshot wound.
2. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
3. How many times was Johnny in prison?
4. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Kingsland, Arkansas.
(b) Jellico, Tennessee.
(c) Auburn, Mississippi.
(d) Cochran, Georgia.
5. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
6. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
7. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
(a) To be a preacher.
(b) To be a farmer.
(c) To be a newspaper editor.
(d) To be a teacher.
8. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
(a) She took in laundry.
(b) She cleaned houses.
(c) She made custom dresses.
(d) She worked in a restaurant.
9. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
(a) City of New Orleans.
(c) Islands in the Stream.
(d) Hello, Walls.
10. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
(a) It was nice for church.
(b) It was a waste of time.
(c) It was a great career.
(d) It was a gift.
11. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
12. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) Darlene Good.
(b) Marie Withers.
(c) June Carter.
(d) Arnelle Sampson.
13. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
14. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Cinnamon Hill.
(b) Montego Manse.
(c) Skylark Mountain.
(d) Valley View.
15. Who was Johnny's first wife?
(a) Anna Morgan.
(b) June Carter.
(c) Vivian Liberto.
(d) Carolee Simpson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease did the person in #39 have?
2. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
3. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
4. What genre of book is CASH?
5. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)