Mid-Book Test (up to Port Richey)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What takes hold of Johnny and threatens to end his life?
a) Drug abuse.
d) Alcohol abuse.
2. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
a) Ed Sullivan.
b) Ernest Tubb.
c) Minnie Pearl.
d) Johnny Carson.
3. What was Johnny's father's name?
4. What disease did June's mother contract?
c) Parkinson's Disease.
5. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
a) New York.
6. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself...
This section contains 458 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)