|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
(a) The Van in Black.
(b) Unit One.
(c) Cash & Carry.
2. What genre of book is CASH?
3. Which songwriter offered Johnny and his group a song?
(a) Kris Kirstofferson.
(b) Sam Phillips.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Dolly Parton.
4. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Skylark Mountain.
(b) Cinnamon Hill.
(c) Valley View.
(d) Montego Manse.
5. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
6. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
(a) Roy Orbison.
(b) George Jones.
(c) Porter Wagoner.
(d) Merle Haggard.
7. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
8. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) Arnelle Sampson.
(b) Marie Withers.
(c) Darlene Good.
(d) June Carter.
9. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
10. What was the name of Johnny's band in the city in #52?
(a) Tennessee Two.
(b) Arkansas Altos.
(c) The Georgia Guys.
(d) Memphis Mafia.
11. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) The Mighty Mississip.
(b) Three Feet High and Rising.
(c) No Sunny, No Money.
(d) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
12. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
13. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
14. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
(a) teach guitar.
(b) mentor young talent.
(c) play piano.
(d) laugh at himself.
15. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) Johnny Cash's home.
(b) A concert hall.
(c) Grand Ole Opry.
(d) A bus station.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Johnny when he married for the first time?
2. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
3. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
4. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
5. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)