|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What genre of book is CASH?
2. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(d) South Carolina.
3. What was Johnny's mother's name?
4. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Cochran, Georgia.
(b) Auburn, Mississippi.
(c) Jellico, Tennessee.
(d) Kingsland, Arkansas.
5. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Hall and Jackson.
(b) Hall and Marshall.
(c) Luther and Winton.
(d) Luther and Marshall.
6. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
7. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
(b) Air Force.
8. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
9. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
10. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
(c) Army worms.
11. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
(a) Porter Waggoner.
(b) George Jones.
(c) Johnny Horton.
(d) Faron Young.
12. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
13. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
(a) Islands in the Stream.
(c) City of New Orleans.
(d) Hello, Walls.
14. How many times was Johnny in prison?
15. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
2. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
3. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
4. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
5. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)