|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
(a) Quit drinking.
(b) Quit smoking.
(c) Grow their hair long enough for a ponytail.
(d) Quit doing drugs.
2. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
(c) Army worms.
3. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
4. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
5. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
(a) Building shelves.
(b) Pumping gas.
(c) Picking berries.
(d) Sawing lumber.
6. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Valley View.
(b) Skylark Mountain.
(c) Cinnamon Hill.
(d) Montego Manse.
7. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
(d) New York.
8. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
(b) Hello, Walls.
(c) City of New Orleans.
(d) Islands in the Stream.
9. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) The radio.
(b) Field workers.
(c) His mother.
(d) Grand Ole Opry.
10. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
11. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
12. What was Johnny's father's name?
13. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
14. What disease did the person in #39 have?
15. Which songwriter offered Johnny and his group a song?
(a) Sam Phillips.
(b) Kris Kirstofferson.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Dolly Parton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
2. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
3. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
4. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
5. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)