|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
(a) Buddy Rich.
(b) Carl Perkins.
(c) Chet Atkins.
(d) Luther Moore Perkins.
2. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
(a) Amputated leg.
(b) Abdominal cut.
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Broken neck.
3. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
4. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
(a) Paul Branson.
(b) Pete Barnhill.
(c) Petey Jackson.
(d) Pat Winston.
5. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
6. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
7. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
(a) His shyness.
(b) His backup players.
(c) His family.
(d) His military duty.
8. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) A concert hall.
(b) Johnny Cash's home.
(c) Grand Ole Opry.
(d) A bus station.
9. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
(b) Air Force.
10. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
(a) He was wasting his mother's money.
(b) Not to let anyone change his voice.
(c) He needed to develop a broader range.
(d) He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
11. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
12. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
13. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
(a) George Jones.
(b) Porter Waggoner.
(c) Johnny Horton.
(d) Faron Young.
14. What disease did the person in #39 have?
15. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) The radio.
(b) Field workers.
(c) His mother.
(d) Grand Ole Opry.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
2. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
3. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
4. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
5. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)