|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Johnny when he married for the first time?
2. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
(a) They were limited.
(b) They were horrible.
(c) They were average.
(d) They were excellent.
3. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
(a) Faron Young.
(b) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(c) Carl Perkins.
(d) Elvis Presley.
4. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
(a) She was a bookkeeper.
(b) She managed a souvenir shop.
(c) She was a travel agent.
(d) She worked in promotions.
5. Which band member had been with Johnny the second to the longest?
(a) Earl Pole Ball.
(b) Trick Albright.
(c) Marty Stuart.
(d) Sam Swinger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
2. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
3. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
4. Why did Johnny want to make it to the letter in #149?
5. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)