|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny admit to about the person in #174?
(a) He loved him more than anyone else in his life.
(b) He could tolerate him but that was about it.
(c) He gave no thought to him being his brother.
(d) He had absolutely nothing in common with him.
2. What was unique about the recording in #130?
(a) It was only Johnny's voice and guitar.
(b) It was recorded in a train station.
(c) It was produced with a gospel choir as back-up.
(d) It was recorded in a prison.
3. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
4. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
(a) Army worms.
5. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
2. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
3. What was Johnny's father's name?
4. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
5. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)