|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
(a) play piano.
(b) laugh at himself.
(c) teach guitar.
(d) mentor young talent.
2. In what year was the song in #112 released?
3. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
(a) Sang to him.
(b) Prayed for him.
(c) Said goodbye to him.
(d) Told him how he hurt them as a result of his addiction.
4. Which songwriter offered Johnny and his group a song?
(a) Kris Kirstofferson.
(b) Dolly Parton.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Sam Phillips.
5. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
2. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. What did Johnny say was his highest honor?
4. Who was the female singer who partnered with Porter Wagoner?
5. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)