|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
(a) Mississippi River.
(b) Ohio River.
(c) Gulf of Mexico.
(d) Kentucky River.
2. In what year did June's mother die?
3. Who was the producer who revitalized Johnny's recording career in 1993?
(a) Russell Simmons.
(b) Sam Phillips.
(c) Rick Rubin.
(d) Phil Spector.
4. What instrument did the person in #161 play?
(d) Bass guitar.
5. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
(a) To be a newspaper editor.
(b) To be a preacher.
(c) To be a farmer.
(d) To be a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the person in #106 die?
2. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
3. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
4. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
5. When did Johnny say his career was the strongest?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)