|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
2. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
(a) Kentucky River.
(b) Gulf of Mexico.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Ohio River.
3. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
4. What did Johnny say was his highest honor?
(a) Induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
(b) Winning a Grammy.
(c) Singing for the U.S. troops overseas.
(d) Induction into the Country Music Hall of Fame.
5. What did Johnny once consider selling when he and June had financial problems?
(a) His camper.
(b) The house at Port Richey.
(c) His Jamaican home.
(d) His tour bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnny want to do a live concert album?
2. Who did Johnny say created a new style of music?
3. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
4. Who stayed by Johnny's side during his trouble with drug addiction?
5. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)