|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state did Johnny write in Chapter 1 of "The Road Again"?
2. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
(a) Abdominal cut.
(b) Broken neck.
(c) Amputated leg.
(d) Gunshot wound.
3. When did Johnny say his career was the strongest?
(a) The late 1960s.
(b) The early 1970s.
(c) The mid 1950s.
(d) The 2000s.
4. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
5. What was Johnny doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Walking around Cinnamon Hill.
(b) Waiting to do another concert.
(c) Traveling on the tour bus.
(d) Rehearsing for a new album.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
2. What was unique about the recording in #130?
3. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
4. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
5. What did Johnny remark about Bobby Bare?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)