|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
2. Who was Johnny's manager who first put Johnny and June together in a show?
(a) Colonel Parker.
(b) Pete Jackson.
(c) Saul Holiff.
(d) Sam Phillips.
3. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
(a) Roy Orbison.
(b) Carl Perkins.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Elvis Presley.
4. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
5. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
(a) The hunting.
(b) The quiet.
(c) The singing.
(d) The fishing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
2. What was unique about the recording in #130?
3. How old was Johnny when he married for the first time?
4. Johnny was complimentary about female singers including Linda Ronstadt, Trisha Yearwood and _________________.
5. What was the name of Johnny's band in the city in #52?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)