|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which recording artist did Johnny mention as having a string of Number One hits?
(a) Carl Perkins.
(b) Eddy Arnold.
(c) Gene Jackson.
(d) Tammy Wynette.
2. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Luther and Marshall.
(b) Luther and Winton.
(c) Hall and Marshall.
(d) Hall and Jackson.
3. What memory does Johnny recall about the person in #174?
(a) Shooting off fireworks.
(b) Digging for fishing worms.
(c) Crying at Jack's funeral.
(d) Learning to ride a bike.
4. What disease did June's mother contract?
(d) Parkinson's Disease.
5. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
(a) Quit drinking.
(b) Grow their hair long enough for a ponytail.
(c) Quit doing drugs.
(d) Quit smoking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
2. Johnny was criticized for his decisions to play in prisons and in _____________.
3. What was another location Johnny mentioned in which he wanted to record?
4. What was the name of the recording produced by the person in #129?
5. Who was the band member who was with Johnny the longest?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)