|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny mentioned returning to ______________ and being upset.
(a) Dyess Colony.
(b) Key West.
(c) Cinnamon Hill.
(d) San Quentin prison.
2. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
(a) Tried to negotiate.
(b) Called the police.
(c) Stayed out of sight.
(d) Sang a few songs.
3. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Hall and Marshall.
(b) Hall and Jackson.
(c) Luther and Marshall.
(d) Luther and Winton.
4. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
(a) Grand Ole Opry.
(b) Branson Hit Parade.
(c) Louisiana Hayride.
(d) Arkansas Cotton Ball.
5. Johnny announced on his television show that his religious beliefs were ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
2. Why did Johnny keep working even though he could have retired quite comfortably?
3. Who did Johnny say created a new style of music?
4. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
5. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)