|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
2. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
3. What did Johnny say about performer Alan Jackson?
(a) He won't last long.
(b) He is a good ol' boy.
(c) He is a keeper.
(d) He writes better than he sings.
4. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
(a) A tank of propane exploded in the trunk.
(b) A bad car accident.
(c) Firecrackers on the engine.
(d) A bomb planted under the hood.
5. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was unique about the recording in #130?
2. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
3. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
4. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
5. Which performer did Johnny note as liking the same kind of music Johnny did?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)