|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nickname of the person in #158?
2. What is Bon Aqua?
(a) A sparkling water.
(b) An album title.
(c) Johnny's property in Tennessee.
(d) A French resort.
3. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
(a) Grand Ole Opry.
(b) Carter House of Music.
(c) Carter Family Fold.
(d) Port Richey Music Center.
4. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
5. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) His mother.
(b) The radio.
(c) Grand Ole Opry.
(d) Field workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Johnny's first wife?
2. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
3. Where was the video "Gospel Road" filmed?
4. Why did Johnny keep working even though he could have retired quite comfortably?
5. What disease did June's mother contract?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)