|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johnny want to make it to the letter in #149?
(a) To include Trisha Yearwood.
(b) To ride it all the way to the end.
(c) To include train stories.
(d) To include Porter Waggoner.
2. What was the name of the group consisting of Johnny, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson?
(a) The Highwaymen.
(b) The Velvet Hammer.
(c) The Renegades.
(d) The Four Aces.
3. Where did Johnny first perform "A Boy Named Sue"?
(a) Louisisna Roadhouse.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) Carnegie Hall.
(d) San Quentin Prison.
4. What was Johnny doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Waiting to do another concert.
(b) Traveling on the tour bus.
(c) Walking around Cinnamon Hill.
(d) Rehearsing for a new album.
5. What memory does Johnny recall about the person in #174?
(a) Digging for fishing worms.
(b) Shooting off fireworks.
(c) Crying at Jack's funeral.
(d) Learning to ride a bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. In what year did June's mother die?
3. What did Johnny say was his highest honor?
4. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
5. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)