|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What life-altering experience did Johnny have in 1988?
(a) Became a father again.
(d) Graduated college.
2. Why was Johnny skeptical of Rick Rubin at first?
(a) He was from New York.
(b) He had long hair.
(c) He had hippie clothes.
(d) He produced young artists.
3. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
4. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
(a) Ohio River.
(b) Kentucky River.
(c) Gulf of Mexico.
(d) Mississippi River.
5. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(d) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Johnny's thoughts during the activity in #146?
2. What was the name of the group consisting of Johnny, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson?
3. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
4. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
5. Which recording artist did Johnny mention as having a string of Number One hits?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)