|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
2. Where did Johnny first perform "A Boy Named Sue"?
(a) Grand Ole Opry.
(b) Carnegie Hall.
(c) Louisisna Roadhouse.
(d) San Quentin Prison.
3. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
(a) It was best for his skin tone.
(b) It was easy to keep clean.
(c) It looked good on stage.
(d) It just felt right.
4. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
5. What did Johnny admit to doing on several occasions?
(a) Wore a wig.
(b) Cried like a girl.
(c) Gave terrible advice.
(d) Swimming naked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
2. Johnny was complimentary about female singers including Linda Ronstadt, Trisha Yearwood and _________________.
3. Who was Johnny's younger brother?
4. Who was Johnny's first wife?
5. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)