|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
2. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
(b) Dyess Colony.
(c) Little Rock.
3. Johnny said he was going to tell his stories starting with "A" and going to at least __________.
4. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) The Mighty Mississip.
(b) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(c) No Sunny, No Money.
(d) Three Feet High and Rising.
5. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
(a) seducing girls.
(b) vadalizing hotel rooms.
(c) going on drinking binges.
(d) getting stoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Johnny's younger brother?
2. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
3. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
4. What prevented Johnny from committing suicide in the cave?
5. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)