|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state did Johnny write in Chapter 1 of "The Road Again"?
2. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
(a) vadalizing hotel rooms.
(b) getting stoned.
(c) seducing girls.
(d) going on drinking binges.
3. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) They were spread over a golf course.
(b) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(c) They were spread out at sea.
(d) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
4. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
5. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
(a) The quiet.
(b) The fishing.
(c) The hunting.
(d) The singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
2. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. What life-altering experience did Johnny have in 1988?
4. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
5. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)