|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the band member who was with Johnny the longest?
(a) Richie Grant.
(b) Bud Morris.
(c) Sam Templeton.
(d) W.S. Holland.
2. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
(c) Public speaking.
3. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
(a) A prayer warrior.
(b) The 13th disciple.
(c) A Jesus freak.
(d) Walk on water wonderful.
4. What was June Carter's father's name?
5. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
2. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
3. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
4. Who did Johnny say created a new style of music?
5. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)