|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny recalled the time that he, June and Maybelle were forced to sing before they were allowed to cross the border of which country?
2. What did Johnny admit to doing on several occasions?
(a) Wore a wig.
(b) Cried like a girl.
(c) Gave terrible advice.
(d) Swimming naked.
3. Which recording artist did Johnny mention as having a string of Number One hits?
(a) Gene Jackson.
(b) Eddy Arnold.
(c) Tammy Wynette.
(d) Carl Perkins.
4. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
5. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(a) raw pie dough.
(b) cotton blooms.
(d) green apples.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
2. What did Johnny say was his highest honor?
3. What had Johnny neglected to consider about the person in #174?
4. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
5. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)