|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
2. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
(a) Colonel Parker.
(b) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(c) Willie Nelson.
(d) Sam Phillips.
3. What was Johnny's mother's name?
4. Which band member had been with Johnny the second to the longest?
(a) Earl Pole Ball.
(b) Sam Swinger.
(c) Marty Stuart.
(d) Trick Albright.
5. What disease did June's mother contract?
(c) Parkinson's Disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's band in the city in #52?
2. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
3. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
4. Johnny said he was going to tell his stories starting with "A" and going to at least __________.
5. What was another location Johnny mentioned in which he wanted to record?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)