|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did the person in #161 play?
(a) Bass guitar.
2. What disease did the person in #39 have?
3. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
(a) She was a bargain hunter.
(b) She was easy to live with.
(c) She was very generous.
(d) She was a great cook.
4. Which one of June's daughters did Johnny nickname "Sparkle"?
5. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Montego Manse.
(b) Skylark Mountain.
(c) Cinnamon Hill.
(d) Valley View.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which band member had been with Johnny the second to the longest?
2. In what year was the song in #112 released?
3. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
4. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
5. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)