|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
(a) Chet Huntley.
(b) Walter Cronkite.
(c) Tom Brokaw.
(d) Mike Wallace.
2. Which singer sent Johnny away from her door warning him to never again "hit on her"?
(a) Tammy Wynette.
(b) Tanya Tucker.
(c) Loretta Lynn.
(d) Patsy Cline.
3. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
4. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
5. Where did Johnny want to do a live concert album?
(a) A psychological hospital.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) A prison.
(d) An Indian reservation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the female singer who partnered with Porter Wagoner?
2. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
3. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
4. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
5. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)