|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
(a) New York.
2. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
3. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
(a) They were going to get married someday.
(b) They should do a U.S. tour.
(c) He was having the best time he ever had on stage.
(d) She was off key just a bit.
4. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
5. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Johnny's first wife?
2. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
3. What habit did Johnny say June did to excess?
4. Why was Johnny skeptical of Rick Rubin at first?
5. What disease did June's mother contract?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)