|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Hall and Jackson.
(b) Hall and Marshall.
(c) Luther and Winton.
(d) Luther and Marshall.
2. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
(a) Maybelle Carter.
(b) Dolly Parton.
(c) Faron Young.
(d) Tammy Wynette.
3. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
(a) George Jones.
(b) Porter Wagoner.
(c) Merle Haggard.
(d) Roy Orbison.
4. Who was Jack Clement?
(a) Johnny's personal trainer.
(b) Johnny's road manager.
(c) Johnny's producer.
(d) Johnny's accountant.
5. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(b) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
(c) They were spread out at sea.
(d) They were spread over a golf course.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
2. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
3. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
4. What was Johnny's father's name?
5. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)