|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was June Carter's father's name?
2. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
(a) They were going to get married someday.
(b) They should do a U.S. tour.
(c) He was having the best time he ever had on stage.
(d) She was off key just a bit.
3. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
(a) They were excellent.
(b) They were limited.
(c) They were horrible.
(d) They were average.
4. Why did Johnny's father kill Johnny's dog when Johnny was a boy?
(a) There were too many mouths to feed.
(b) The dog was old and infirm.
(c) The dog had been attacked by bear.
(d) The dog had a terminal illness.
5. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
(a) Walter Cronkite.
(b) Chet Huntley.
(c) Tom Brokaw.
(d) Mike Wallace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jack Clement?
2. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
3. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
4. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
5. How did the person in #106 die?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)