|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
(a) Tried to negotiate.
(b) Sang a few songs.
(c) Stayed out of sight.
(d) Called the police.
2. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
3. What was June's mother's name?
(c) Mae Ellen.
4. What was "Chicken in Black"?
(a) A drink Johnny named.
(b) A recipe Johnny created.
(c) A book Johnny wrote.
(d) A video Johnny recorded.
5. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
(a) It was a gift.
(b) It was a great career.
(c) It was nice for church.
(d) It was a waste of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
2. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
3. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
4. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
5. What disease did the person in #39 have?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)