|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johnny keep working even though he could have retired quite comfortably?
(a) To provide jobs for his entourage.
(b) To keep spreading his message.
(c) To stay active.
(d) To stay current in the music business.
2. What was Johnny's song that was his only hit in the 1970s?
(a) A Boy Named Sue.
(b) I Walk the Line.
(c) One Piece at a Time.
3. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
(c) The Apostle Paul.
(d) John the Baptist.
4. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
(a) Paul Branson.
(b) Petey Jackson.
(c) Pete Barnhill.
(d) Pat Winston.
5. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
(a) She was off key just a bit.
(b) They were going to get married someday.
(c) They should do a U.S. tour.
(d) He was having the best time he ever had on stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
2. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
3. What did Johnny once consider selling when he and June had financial problems?
4. How many times was Johnny in prison?
5. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)