|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was "Chicken in Black"?
(a) A drink Johnny named.
(b) A recipe Johnny created.
(c) A book Johnny wrote.
(d) A video Johnny recorded.
2. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
(a) Grand Ole Opry.
(b) Carter House of Music.
(c) Carter Family Fold.
(d) Port Richey Music Center.
3. What did Johnny say it was difficult to find?
(a) Someone to drive his tour bus.
(b) A good bass player.
(c) Hit songs.
(d) An accountant he could trust.
4. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
(b) Lake City.
5. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Johnny in prison?
2. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
3. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
4. Who was the only son born to Johnny and June?
5. What disease did the person in #39 have?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)