|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Johnny's mother's name?
2. Who stayed by Johnny's side during his trouble with drug addiction?
3. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
(a) Mike Wallace.
(b) Chet Huntley.
(c) Walter Cronkite.
(d) Tom Brokaw.
4. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
(a) The singing.
(b) The quiet.
(c) The fishing.
(d) The hunting.
5. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
(a) Stayed out of sight.
(b) Called the police.
(c) Sang a few songs.
(d) Tried to negotiate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special treatment did celebrities receive at the Betty Ford Clinic?
2. In what year did June's mother die?
3. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
4. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
5. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)