|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
(a) Nearer My God to Thee.
(b) Man in White.
(c) The Long Road.
(d) I Walk the Line with the Lord.
2. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
(a) Porter Wagoner.
(b) Roy Orbison.
(c) Merle Haggard.
(d) George Jones.
3. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
(a) Johnny Cash.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Carl Perkins.
4. Who was Johnny's first wife?
(a) Vivian Liberto.
(b) Carolee Simpson.
(c) Anna Morgan.
(d) June Carter.
5. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
(a) Tried to negotiate.
(b) Stayed out of sight.
(c) Sang a few songs.
(d) Called the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Johnny in prison?
2. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
3. Why was Johnny skeptical of Rick Rubin at first?
4. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
5. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)