|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two songs that were controversial for their direct messages were "Ira Hayes" and _______________.
(a) Cherokee Sundown.
(b) Apache Tears.
(c) Trail of Tears.
(d) A Boy Named Sue.
2. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
(a) Oral Roberts.
(b) Joyce Meyer.
(c) Robert Schuller.
(d) Billy Graham.
3. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
(a) Petey Jackson.
(b) Pete Barnhill.
(c) Pat Winston.
(d) Paul Branson.
4. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
5. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
(a) George Jones.
(b) Porter Waggoner.
(c) Willie Nelson.
(d) June's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
2. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
3. What did Johnny say it was difficult to find?
4. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
5. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)