|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Johnny's first wife?
(a) Anna Morgan.
(b) Carolee Simpson.
(c) Vivian Liberto.
(d) June Carter.
2. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
(c) Air Force.
3. What special treatment did celebrities receive at the Betty Ford Clinic?
(a) Extended visiting hours.
(b) Private dining rooms.
(c) No special treatment.
(d) Special off site privileges.
4. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
(a) She was a travel agent.
(b) She managed a souvenir shop.
(c) She worked in promotions.
(d) She was a bookkeeper.
5. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
(a) Porter Wagoner.
(b) George Jones.
(c) Merle Haggard.
(d) Roy Orbison.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
2. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
3. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
4. What life-altering experience did Johnny have in 1988?
5. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)