|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which songwriter offered Johnny and his group a song?
(a) Dolly Parton.
(b) Kris Kirstofferson.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Sam Phillips.
2. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
(a) They were limited.
(b) They were excellent.
(c) They were horrible.
(d) They were average.
3. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
(a) They were going to get married someday.
(b) They should do a U.S. tour.
(c) He was having the best time he ever had on stage.
(d) She was off key just a bit.
4. What was "Chicken in Black"?
(a) A recipe Johnny created.
(b) A book Johnny wrote.
(c) A drink Johnny named.
(d) A video Johnny recorded.
5. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
(a) Firecrackers on the engine.
(b) A bomb planted under the hood.
(c) A tank of propane exploded in the trunk.
(d) A bad car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
2. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
3. What did Johnny once consider selling when he and June had financial problems?
4. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
5. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)