|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
(a) In a cupboard.
(b) In his bedside table.
(c) In his cast.
(d) Under his bandages.
2. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
3. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
(a) Irish and Scottish folk music.
(b) Jazz music.
(c) Bluegras music.
(d) Rap music.
4. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) Marie Withers.
(b) Darlene Good.
(c) Arnelle Sampson.
(d) June Carter.
5. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
(a) Stayed out of sight.
(b) Tried to negotiate.
(c) Called the police.
(d) Sang a few songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
2. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
3. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
4. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
5. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)