|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
(b) Lake City.
2. How many grandchildren did Johnny have at the time this book was written?
3. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
(c) John the Baptist.
(d) The Apostle Paul.
4. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
5. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
(a) June's parents.
(b) George Jones.
(c) Porter Waggoner.
(d) Willie Nelson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How could Johnny's memories of his father best be characterized?
2. Who stayed by Johnny's side during his trouble with drug addiction?
3. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
4. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
5. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)