|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
(a) The Van in Black.
(b) Unit One.
(d) Cash & Carry.
2. What genre of book is CASH?
3. Who was Jack Clement?
(a) Johnny's road manager.
(b) Johnny's accountant.
(c) Johnny's personal trainer.
(d) Johnny's producer.
4. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
(a) Porter Waggoner.
(b) Willie Nelson.
(c) June's parents.
(d) George Jones.
5. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Carl Perkins.
(c) Faron Young.
(d) Jerry Lee Lewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
2. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
3. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
4. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
5. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)