|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
(a) Waylon Jennings.
(b) Marty Stuart.
(c) Chet Atkins.
(d) Faron Young.
2. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
(a) The 13th disciple.
(b) Walk on water wonderful.
(c) A prayer warrior.
(d) A Jesus freak.
3. What genre of book is CASH?
4. What was Johnny's song that was his only hit in the 1970s?
(b) A Boy Named Sue.
(c) I Walk the Line.
(d) One Piece at a Time.
5. In what year was the song in #112 released?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
2. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
4. In what year did Johnny first meet the Carters?
5. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)