|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
(a) Paul Branson.
(b) Pete Barnhill.
(c) Petey Jackson.
(d) Pat Winston.
2. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
(a) Dodge truck.
(c) Range Rover.
(d) John Deere tractor.
3. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
4. Why was Johnny skeptical of Rick Rubin at first?
(a) He produced young artists.
(b) He was from New York.
(c) He had hippie clothes.
(d) He had long hair.
5. Which one of June's daughters did Johnny nickname "Sparkle"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
2. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
3. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
4. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
5. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)