|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
(a) The 13th disciple.
(b) A prayer warrior.
(c) Walk on water wonderful.
(d) A Jesus freak.
2. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
(a) She was very generous.
(b) She was easy to live with.
(c) She was a great cook.
(d) She was a bargain hunter.
3. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
4. What habit did Johnny say June did to excess?
(b) Planted gardens.
(c) Wrote poetry.
(d) Cleaned the house.
5. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Johnny's father kill Johnny's dog when Johnny was a boy?
2. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
3. What was Johnny's song that was his only hit in the 1970s?
4. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
5. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)