|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
2. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
(a) Willie Nelson.
(b) June's parents.
(c) George Jones.
(d) Porter Waggoner.
3. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
4. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Luther and Winton.
(b) Hall and Jackson.
(c) Hall and Marshall.
(d) Luther and Marshall.
5. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
(a) He needed to develop a broader range.
(b) He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
(c) He was wasting his mother's money.
(d) Not to let anyone change his voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
2. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
3. What disease did the person in #39 have?
4. What was Johnny's father's name?
5. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)