|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
2. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
(a) Picking berries.
(b) Pumping gas.
(c) Building shelves.
(d) Sawing lumber.
3. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) His mother.
(b) Field workers.
(c) The radio.
(d) Grand Ole Opry.
4. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Kingsland, Arkansas.
(b) Jellico, Tennessee.
(c) Cochran, Georgia.
(d) Auburn, Mississippi.
5. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
(a) Faron Young's.
(b) Roy Orbison's.
(c) Elvis Presley's.
(d) Marty Stuart's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
2. What life-altering experience did Johnny have in 1988?
3. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
4. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
5. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)