|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
2. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) June Carter.
(b) Arnelle Sampson.
(c) Darlene Good.
(d) Marie Withers.
3. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
(a) Quit smoking.
(b) Quit doing drugs.
(c) Quit drinking.
(d) Grow their hair long enough for a ponytail.
4. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
(a) Faron Young's.
(b) Elvis Presley's.
(c) Roy Orbison's.
(d) Marty Stuart's.
5. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(a) green apples.
(c) raw pie dough.
(d) cotton blooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
2. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
3. What was June Carter's father's name?
4. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
5. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)