|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny want to do a live concert album?
(a) An Indian reservation.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) A psychological hospital.
(d) A prison.
2. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
3. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
(a) Army worms.
4. What is Bon Aqua?
(a) A French resort.
(b) A sparkling water.
(c) Johnny's property in Tennessee.
(d) An album title.
5. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Luther and Marshall.
(b) Hall and Jackson.
(c) Hall and Marshall.
(d) Luther and Winton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the producer who revitalized Johnny's recording career in 1993?
2. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
3. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
4. What life-altering experience did Johnny have in 1988?
5. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)