|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
(a) It was nice for church.
(b) It was a waste of time.
(c) It was a great career.
(d) It was a gift.
2. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
(a) They were going to get married someday.
(b) He was having the best time he ever had on stage.
(c) They should do a U.S. tour.
(d) She was off key just a bit.
3. What was unique about the recording in #130?
(a) It was produced with a gospel choir as back-up.
(b) It was recorded in a train station.
(c) It was recorded in a prison.
(d) It was only Johnny's voice and guitar.
4. In what year was the song in #112 released?
5. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
(a) They were horrible.
(b) They were limited.
(c) They were excellent.
(d) They were average.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
2. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
3. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
4. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
5. How many times was Johnny in prison?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)