|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny want to do a live concert album?
(a) An Indian reservation.
(b) A psychological hospital.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) A prison.
2. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
(a) He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
(b) He needed to develop a broader range.
(c) Not to let anyone change his voice.
(d) He was wasting his mother's money.
3. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
(a) Marty Stuart's.
(b) Faron Young's.
(c) Roy Orbison's.
(d) Elvis Presley's.
4. How many grandchildren did Johnny have at the time this book was written?
5. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(c) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny once consider selling when he and June had financial problems?
2. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
3. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
4. What did Johnny say it was difficult to find?
5. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)