|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit did Johnny say June did to excess?
(b) Planted gardens.
(c) Cleaned the house.
(d) Wrote poetry.
2. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Luther and Marshall.
(b) Hall and Marshall.
(c) Luther and Winton.
(d) Hall and Jackson.
3. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
(a) The 13th disciple.
(b) A Jesus freak.
(c) Walk on water wonderful.
(d) A prayer warrior.
4. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
(a) To be a farmer.
(b) To be a teacher.
(c) To be a preacher.
(d) To be a newspaper editor.
5. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
(a) Roy Orbison.
(b) Merle Haggard.
(c) George Jones.
(d) Porter Wagoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
2. What was the name of the recording produced by the person in #129?
3. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
4. Who was Jack Clement?
5. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)