|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the person in #106 die?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Terminal illness.
(c) Drug overdose.
(d) Gunshot wound.
2. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
(a) Faron Young.
(b) Dolly Parton.
(c) Tammy Wynette.
(d) Maybelle Carter.
3. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
(a) To be a farmer.
(b) To be a teacher.
(c) To be a newspaper editor.
(d) To be a preacher.
4. What life-altering experience did Johnny have in 1988?
(b) Became a father again.
(d) Graduated college.
5. What was Johnny's mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
2. What disease did the person in #39 have?
3. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
4. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
5. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)