|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
(a) Carl Perkins.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Roy Orbison.
2. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
(a) Bluegras music.
(b) Rap music.
(c) Irish and Scottish folk music.
(d) Jazz music.
3. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) No Sunny, No Money.
(b) The Mighty Mississip.
(c) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(d) Three Feet High and Rising.
4. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
(a) Cotton fields.
5. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
(a) The detours.
(b) The danger.
(c) The excitement.
(d) The sameness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
2. What was Johnny's mother's name?
3. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
4. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
5. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)