|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of June's daughters did Johnny nickname "Sparkle"?
2. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(a) cotton blooms.
(b) green apples.
(d) raw pie dough.
3. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
(a) Rap music.
(b) Jazz music.
(c) Irish and Scottish folk music.
(d) Bluegras music.
4. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
(a) John Deere tractor.
(b) Dodge truck.
(d) Range Rover.
5. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
2. What disease did June's mother contract?
3. What was "Chicken in Black"?
4. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
5. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)