|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
2. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) Three Feet High and Rising.
(b) No Sunny, No Money.
(c) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(d) The Mighty Mississip.
3. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
(a) play piano.
(b) laugh at himself.
(c) mentor young talent.
(d) teach guitar.
4. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
5. Who was the only son born to Johnny and June?
(a) Philip Carter.
(b) James Carter.
(c) Matthew Carter.
(d) John Carter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny was criticized for his decisions to play in prisons and in _____________.
2. Who was Johnny's first wife?
3. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
4. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
5. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)