|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was another location Johnny mentioned in which he wanted to record?
(a) A cathedral.
(b) A ballpark.
(c) A museum.
(d) An airport.
2. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
3. Where did Johnny want to do a live concert album?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) A psychological hospital.
(c) A prison.
(d) An Indian reservation.
4. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(c) South Carolina.
5. What is Bon Aqua?
(a) An album title.
(b) Johnny's property in Tennessee.
(c) A French resort.
(d) A sparkling water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
2. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
4. How did the person in #106 die?
5. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)