|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How could Johnny's memories of his father best be characterized?
2. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(d) South Carolina.
3. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
(a) Porter Waggoner.
(b) Johnny Horton.
(c) George Jones.
(d) Faron Young.
4. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
(a) Man in White.
(b) I Walk the Line with the Lord.
(c) The Long Road.
(d) Nearer My God to Thee.
5. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Luther and Winton.
(b) Hall and Jackson.
(c) Hall and Marshall.
(d) Luther and Marshall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
2. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
3. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
4. What is Bon Aqua?
5. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)