|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
(a) Tom Brokaw.
(b) Chet Huntley.
(c) Walter Cronkite.
(d) Mike Wallace.
2. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
3. What was Johnny's mother's name?
4. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
5. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
2. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
3. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
4. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
5. What was Johnny's father's name?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)