|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) Field workers.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) The radio.
(d) His mother.
2. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(d) Other women.
3. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
(a) She was very generous.
(b) She was easy to live with.
(c) She was a bargain hunter.
(d) She was a great cook.
4. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
5. When did Johnny say his career was the strongest?
(a) The mid 1950s.
(b) The late 1960s.
(c) The 2000s.
(d) The early 1970s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
2. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
3. How many times was Johnny in prison?
4. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
5. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)