|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(d) South Carolina.
2. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(b) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
(c) They were spread over a golf course.
(d) They were spread out at sea.
3. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
4. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Montego Manse.
(b) Skylark Mountain.
(c) Cinnamon Hill.
(d) Valley View.
5. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
(c) Cotton fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
2. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
3. What was Johnny's father's name?
4. Who was Johnny's manager who first put Johnny and June together in a show?
5. Johnny announced on his television show that his religious beliefs were ______________.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)