|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny want to do a live concert album?
(a) A prison.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) A psychological hospital.
(d) An Indian reservation.
2. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
(a) Branson Hit Parade.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) Arkansas Cotton Ball.
(d) Louisiana Hayride.
3. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
(a) George Jones.
(b) Porter Wagoner.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Merle Haggard.
4. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
(a) Making pies.
(c) Watching baseball.
5. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
(a) going on drinking binges.
(b) getting stoned.
(c) seducing girls.
(d) vadalizing hotel rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
2. What disease did the person in #39 have?
3. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
4. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
5. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)