|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Johnny's manager who first put Johnny and June together in a show?
(a) Saul Holiff.
(b) Sam Phillips.
(c) Pete Jackson.
(d) Colonel Parker.
2. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
3. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
(a) In his cast.
(b) Under his bandages.
(c) In a cupboard.
(d) In his bedside table.
4. Who stayed by Johnny's side during his trouble with drug addiction?
5. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
(a) Making pies.
(c) Watching baseball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special treatment did celebrities receive at the Betty Ford Clinic?
2. Two songs that were controversial for their direct messages were "Ira Hayes" and _______________.
3. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
4. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
5. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)