|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bon Aqua?
(a) A sparkling water.
(b) Johnny's property in Tennessee.
(c) A French resort.
(d) An album title.
2. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
(a) getting stoned.
(b) going on drinking binges.
(c) vadalizing hotel rooms.
(d) seducing girls.
3. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
4. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) Darlene Good.
(b) June Carter.
(c) Marie Withers.
(d) Arnelle Sampson.
5. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
2. What was the name of the recording produced by the person in #129?
3. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
4. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
5. What was "Chicken in Black"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)