|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Luther and Winton.
(b) Hall and Jackson.
(c) Luther and Marshall.
(d) Hall and Marshall.
2. In what year did June's mother die?
3. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
(a) mentor young talent.
(b) laugh at himself.
(c) teach guitar.
(d) play piano.
4. What was Johnny's father's name?
5. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
2. Who stayed by Johnny's side during his trouble with drug addiction?
3. Who was the producer who revitalized Johnny's recording career in 1993?
4. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
5. Who was Johnny's second wife?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)