|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
(a) Mississippi River.
(b) Kentucky River.
(c) Ohio River.
(d) Gulf of Mexico.
2. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
3. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
(a) It was nice for church.
(b) It was a gift.
(c) It was a waste of time.
(d) It was a great career.
4. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) Grand Ole Opry.
(b) The radio.
(c) Field workers.
(d) His mother.
5. Where was the video "Gospel Road" filmed?
(d) The Holy Land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
2. In what year was the song in #112 released?
3. How many grandchildren did Johnny have at the time this book was written?
4. How could Johnny's memories of his father best be characterized?
5. Who was Johnny's manager who first put Johnny and June together in a show?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)