|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
(a) A desert shack.
(b) A cave.
(c) A back alley.
(d) A hotel room.
2. Which one of June's daughters did Johnny nickname "Sparkle"?
3. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
(a) Faron Young's.
(b) Marty Stuart's.
(c) Roy Orbison's.
(d) Elvis Presley's.
4. Why did Johnny's father kill Johnny's dog when Johnny was a boy?
(a) The dog had a terminal illness.
(b) The dog had been attacked by bear.
(c) The dog was old and infirm.
(d) There were too many mouths to feed.
5. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
2. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
3. Two songs that were controversial for their direct messages were "Ira Hayes" and _______________.
4. How could Johnny's memories of his father best be characterized?
5. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)