|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
(a) Unit One.
(b) Cash & Carry.
(d) The Van in Black.
2. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(d) South Carolina.
3. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
4. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) Marie Withers.
(b) Darlene Good.
(c) Arnelle Sampson.
(d) June Carter.
5. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
(a) Tom Brokaw.
(b) Walter Cronkite.
(c) Mike Wallace.
(d) Chet Huntley.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
2. Which songwriter offered Johnny and his group a song?
3. What was June Carter's father's name?
4. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
5. Who stayed by Johnny's side during his trouble with drug addiction?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)