|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
(a) He was wasting his mother's money.
(b) Not to let anyone change his voice.
(c) He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
(d) He needed to develop a broader range.
2. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
(a) Ohio River.
(b) Kentucky River.
(c) Gulf of Mexico.
(d) Mississippi River.
3. When did Johnny say his career was the strongest?
(a) The early 1970s.
(b) The late 1960s.
(c) The mid 1950s.
(d) The 2000s.
4. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Johnny Cash.
(c) Carl Perkins.
(d) Roy Orbison.
5. Who was the producer who revitalized Johnny's recording career in 1993?
(a) Sam Phillips.
(b) Phil Spector.
(c) Rick Rubin.
(d) Russell Simmons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
2. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
3. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
4. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
5. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)