|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
(a) Islands in the Stream.
(b) Hello, Walls.
(d) City of New Orleans.
2. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
(a) Walk on water wonderful.
(b) A prayer warrior.
(c) The 13th disciple.
(d) A Jesus freak.
3. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
(a) It looked good on stage.
(b) It was easy to keep clean.
(c) It was best for his skin tone.
(d) It just felt right.
4. What was Johnny's father's name?
5. In what year did June's mother die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
2. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
3. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
4. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
5. Why was Johnny skeptical of Rick Rubin at first?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)