|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease did the person in #39 have?
2. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(d) Other women.
3. What was "Chicken in Black"?
(a) A recipe Johnny created.
(b) A book Johnny wrote.
(c) A video Johnny recorded.
(d) A drink Johnny named.
4. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
(a) Bluegras music.
(b) Jazz music.
(c) Rap music.
(d) Irish and Scottish folk music.
5. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
(a) June's parents.
(b) George Jones.
(c) Porter Waggoner.
(d) Willie Nelson.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
2. Where did Johnny want to do a live concert album?
3. Who was the producer who revitalized Johnny's recording career in 1993?
4. How many times was Johnny in prison?
5. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)