|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
2. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
(a) Buddy Rich.
(b) Luther Moore Perkins.
(c) Carl Perkins.
(d) Chet Atkins.
3. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) Marie Withers.
(b) Arnelle Sampson.
(c) Darlene Good.
(d) June Carter.
4. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) Three Feet High and Rising.
(b) No Sunny, No Money.
(c) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(d) The Mighty Mississip.
5. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
(a) Tammy Wynette.
(b) Dolly Parton.
(c) Maybelle Carter.
(d) Faron Young.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
2. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
3. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
4. What was June's mother's name?
5. Which songwriter offered Johnny and his group a song?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)