|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(c) Other women.
2. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
(a) Petey Jackson.
(b) Paul Branson.
(c) Pat Winston.
(d) Pete Barnhill.
3. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
(a) Memphis Baptist Hospital.
(b) Emory Hospital.
(c) Transitions Center.
(d) Betty Ford Clinic.
4. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Kingsland, Arkansas.
(b) Jellico, Tennessee.
(c) Cochran, Georgia.
(d) Auburn, Mississippi.
5. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
(a) It was a gift.
(b) It was nice for church.
(c) It was a waste of time.
(d) It was a great career.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
2. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
3. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
4. What prevented Johnny from committing suicide in the cave?
5. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)