|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was June Carter's father's name?
2. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
(a) Willie Nelson.
(b) Sam Phillips.
(c) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(d) Colonel Parker.
3. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(b) They were spread over a golf course.
(c) They were spread out at sea.
(d) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
4. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
(a) A back alley.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A desert shack.
(d) A cave.
5. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
(a) It was nice for church.
(b) It was a great career.
(c) It was a waste of time.
(d) It was a gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
2. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
3. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
4. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
5. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)