|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the person in #106 die?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Terminal illness.
(d) Drug overdose.
2. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
3. What did Johnny once consider selling when he and June had financial problems?
(a) His camper.
(b) His tour bus.
(c) His Jamaican home.
(d) The house at Port Richey.
4. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
5. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
2. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
3. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
4. What genre of book is CASH?
5. In what year did Johnny first meet the Carters?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)