|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the camper Johnny used to get away sometimes?
2. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
(a) Irish and Scottish folk music.
(b) Jazz music.
(c) Rap music.
(d) Bluegras music.
3. In what year did Johnny first meet the Carters?
4. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
(a) Ernest Tubb.
(b) Johnny Carson.
(c) Minnie Pearl.
(d) Ed Sullivan.
5. What was Johnny's mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
2. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
3. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
4. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
5. What did Johnny admit to doing on several occasions?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)