|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
2. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
3. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
(a) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(b) Faron Young.
(c) Carl Perkins.
(d) Elvis Presley.
4. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(b) They were spread over a golf course.
(c) They were spread out at sea.
(d) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
5. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
(a) Carl Perkins.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Roy Orbison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
2. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
3. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
4. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
5. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)