|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was June's mother's name?
(a) Mae Ellen.
2. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
3. How many times was Johnny in prison?
4. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
5. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
(a) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) Carl Perkins.
(d) Faron Young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
2. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
3. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
4. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
5. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)