|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
(a) The detours.
(b) The sameness.
(c) The excitement.
(d) The danger.
2. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
(b) Dyess Colony.
(d) Little Rock.
4. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
(d) Cotton fields.
5. How did the person in #106 die?
(a) Terminal illness.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Drug overdose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
2. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
3. How many times was Johnny in prison?
4. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
5. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)