|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
(c) Public speaking.
2. Who was the Hopi Indian Ed McCurdy introduced Johnny to?
(a) James LaGrange.
(b) Peter LaFarge.
(c) William Meadows.
(d) Sam McKenna.
3. What was the name of Johnny's band in the city in #52?
(a) The Georgia Guys.
(b) Memphis Mafia.
(c) Tennessee Two.
(d) Arkansas Altos.
4. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
(a) Roy Orbison.
(b) George Jones.
(c) Merle Haggard.
(d) Porter Wagoner.
5. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
(a) His shyness.
(b) His family.
(c) His military duty.
(d) His backup players.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
2. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
3. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
4. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
5. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)