|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
2. Which songwriter offered Johnny and his group a song?
(a) Roy Orbison.
(b) Dolly Parton.
(c) Kris Kirstofferson.
(d) Sam Phillips.
3. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
(a) Building shelves.
(b) Sawing lumber.
(c) Pumping gas.
(d) Picking berries.
4. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
(a) She was off key just a bit.
(b) He was having the best time he ever had on stage.
(c) They were going to get married someday.
(d) They should do a U.S. tour.
5. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) Field workers.
(b) His mother.
(c) Grand Ole Opry.
(d) The radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special treatment did celebrities receive at the Betty Ford Clinic?
2. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
3. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
4. What was Johnny's mother's name?
5. Who was Johnny's first wife?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)