|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
(a) The danger.
(b) The excitement.
(c) The sameness.
(d) The detours.
2. What genre of book is CASH?
3. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
4. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
(a) Said goodbye to him.
(b) Sang to him.
(c) Prayed for him.
(d) Told him how he hurt them as a result of his addiction.
5. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Faron Young.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Jerry Lee Lewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
2. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
4. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
5. What was June Carter's father's name?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)