|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was June's mother's name?
(d) Mae Ellen.
2. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
(a) Grand Ole Opry.
(b) Arkansas Cotton Ball.
(c) Branson Hit Parade.
(d) Louisiana Hayride.
3. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
(a) Paul Branson.
(b) Pete Barnhill.
(c) Pat Winston.
(d) Petey Jackson.
4. What did Johnny admit to doing on several occasions?
(a) Wore a wig.
(b) Gave terrible advice.
(c) Swimming naked.
(d) Cried like a girl.
5. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
(a) It was a waste of time.
(b) It was nice for church.
(c) It was a gift.
(d) It was a great career.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
2. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
4. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
5. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)