|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
(b) Islands in the Stream.
(c) City of New Orleans.
(d) Hello, Walls.
2. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) They were spread over a golf course.
(b) They were spread out at sea.
(c) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(d) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
3. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Luther and Marshall.
(b) Luther and Winton.
(c) Hall and Jackson.
(d) Hall and Marshall.
4. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
(a) Grow their hair long enough for a ponytail.
(b) Quit drinking.
(c) Quit doing drugs.
(d) Quit smoking.
5. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
(a) In his cast.
(b) In a cupboard.
(c) Under his bandages.
(d) In his bedside table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
2. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
3. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
4. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
5. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)