|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
(a) Carl Perkins.
(b) Roy Orbison.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Elvis Presley.
2. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
(a) Ohio River.
(b) Kentucky River.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Gulf of Mexico.
3. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
4. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
5. Who was Johnny's manager who first put Johnny and June together in a show?
(a) Pete Jackson.
(b) Sam Phillips.
(c) Colonel Parker.
(d) Saul Holiff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
2. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
3. What prevented Johnny from committing suicide in the cave?
4. What was Johnny's mother's name?
5. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)