|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
(a) Minnie Pearl.
(b) Ed Sullivan.
(c) Johnny Carson.
(d) Ernest Tubb.
2. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
(a) In his cast.
(b) Under his bandages.
(c) In his bedside table.
(d) In a cupboard.
3. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) Johnny Cash's home.
(b) A bus station.
(c) Grand Ole Opry.
(d) A concert hall.
4. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
(a) Carl Perkins.
(b) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(c) Elvis Presley.
(d) Faron Young.
5. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
2. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
3. What takes hold of Johnny and threatens to end his life?
4. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
5. In what year did June's mother die?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)