|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Johnny's first wife?
(a) Carolee Simpson.
(b) Anna Morgan.
(c) Vivian Liberto.
(d) June Carter.
2. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(a) cotton blooms.
(b) green apples.
(c) raw pie dough.
3. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) No Sunny, No Money.
(b) The Mighty Mississip.
(c) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(d) Three Feet High and Rising.
4. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
5. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
(a) Carter House of Music.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) Carter Family Fold.
(d) Port Richey Music Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was June Carter's father's name?
2. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
3. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
4. Who was Johnny's manager who first put Johnny and June together in a show?
5. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)