|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
2. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) The Mighty Mississip.
(b) No Sunny, No Money.
(c) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(d) Three Feet High and Rising.
3. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
4. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
5. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(b) They were spread over a golf course.
(c) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
(d) They were spread out at sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
2. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
3. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
4. Who was the Hopi Indian Ed McCurdy introduced Johnny to?
5. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)