|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
(b) Lake City.
2. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
3. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
(a) Betty Ford Clinic.
(b) Memphis Baptist Hospital.
(c) Emory Hospital.
(d) Transitions Center.
4. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
5. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
2. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
3. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
4. Who was the Hopi Indian Ed McCurdy introduced Johnny to?
5. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)