|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Johnny's manager who first put Johnny and June together in a show?
(a) Saul Holiff.
(b) Sam Phillips.
(c) Pete Jackson.
(d) Colonel Parker.
2. In what year did Johnny first meet the Carters?
3. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
(a) A cave.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A desert shack.
(d) A back alley.
4. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
5. What takes hold of Johnny and threatens to end his life?
(b) Drug abuse.
(c) Alcohol abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
2. How many times was Johnny in prison?
3. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
4. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
5. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)