|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny admit to doing on several occasions?
(a) Wore a wig.
(b) Cried like a girl.
(c) Swimming naked.
(d) Gave terrible advice.
2. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
3. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
(a) In his bedside table.
(b) Under his bandages.
(c) In his cast.
(d) In a cupboard.
4. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
(a) Paul Branson.
(b) Petey Jackson.
(c) Pete Barnhill.
(d) Pat Winston.
5. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
2. In what year did June's mother die?
3. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
4. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
5. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)