|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
(a) Not to let anyone change his voice.
(b) He needed to develop a broader range.
(c) He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
(d) He was wasting his mother's money.
2. What genre of book is CASH?
3. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
(a) The excitement.
(b) The detours.
(c) The danger.
(d) The sameness.
4. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
(a) Carter Family Fold.
(b) Carter House of Music.
(c) Port Richey Music Center.
(d) Grand Ole Opry.
5. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
2. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
3. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
4. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
5. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)