|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
2. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
3. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
(a) George Jones.
(b) Merle Haggard.
(c) Porter Wagoner.
(d) Roy Orbison.
4. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Valley View.
(b) Cinnamon Hill.
(c) Montego Manse.
(d) Skylark Mountain.
5. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Hall and Marshall.
(b) Hall and Jackson.
(c) Luther and Winton.
(d) Luther and Marshall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
2. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
3. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
4. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
5. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)