|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Cinnamon Hill.
(b) Valley View.
(c) Skylark Mountain.
(d) Montego Manse.
2. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
(a) Louisiana Hayride.
(b) Branson Hit Parade.
(c) Arkansas Cotton Ball.
(d) Grand Ole Opry.
3. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) No Sunny, No Money.
(b) The Mighty Mississip.
(c) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(d) Three Feet High and Rising.
4. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
5. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
2. Who was Johnny's second wife?
3. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
4. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
5. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)