|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
2. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Auburn, Mississippi.
(b) Jellico, Tennessee.
(c) Cochran, Georgia.
(d) Kingsland, Arkansas.
3. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
(a) Grand Ole Opry.
(b) Louisiana Hayride.
(c) Branson Hit Parade.
(d) Arkansas Cotton Ball.
4. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
(a) They were horrible.
(b) They were average.
(c) They were limited.
(d) They were excellent.
5. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
2. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
3. What was Johnny's father's name?
4. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
5. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)