|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(b) No Sunny, No Money.
(c) The Mighty Mississip.
(d) Three Feet High and Rising.
2. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
(a) Willie Nelson.
(b) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(c) Colonel Parker.
(d) Sam Phillips.
3. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
(b) Army worms.
4. Who was Johnny's first wife?
(a) Anna Morgan.
(b) June Carter.
(c) Carolee Simpson.
(d) Vivian Liberto.
5. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
(a) To be a newspaper editor.
(b) To be a farmer.
(c) To be a preacher.
(d) To be a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
2. How old was Johnny when he married for the first time?
3. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
4. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
5. What was Johnny's father's name?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)