|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Kingsland, Arkansas.
(b) Cochran, Georgia.
(c) Jellico, Tennessee.
(d) Auburn, Mississippi.
2. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
(a) Carl Perkins.
(b) Chet Atkins.
(c) Buddy Rich.
(d) Luther Moore Perkins.
3. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
(a) Petey Jackson.
(b) Paul Branson.
(c) Pete Barnhill.
(d) Pat Winston.
4. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
(a) It was nice for church.
(b) It was a gift.
(c) It was a great career.
(d) It was a waste of time.
5. What was the name of Johnny's band in the city in #52?
(a) The Georgia Guys.
(b) Memphis Mafia.
(c) Tennessee Two.
(d) Arkansas Altos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
2. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
3. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
4. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
5. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)