|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
(a) Abdominal cut.
(b) Broken neck.
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Amputated leg.
2. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
3. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
4. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
(a) Unit One.
(c) Cash & Carry.
(d) The Van in Black.
5. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) Johnny Cash's home.
(b) A bus station.
(c) A concert hall.
(d) Grand Ole Opry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
2. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
3. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
4. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
5. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)