|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
(a) Porter Waggoner.
(b) George Jones.
(c) Faron Young.
(d) Johnny Horton.
2. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
(a) She made custom dresses.
(b) She worked in a restaurant.
(c) She took in laundry.
(d) She cleaned houses.
4. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
5. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
(a) He needed to develop a broader range.
(b) Not to let anyone change his voice.
(c) He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
(d) He was wasting his mother's money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease did the person in #39 have?
2. What was Johnny's father's name?
3. How many times was Johnny in prison?
4. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
5. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)