|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
(a) To be a newspaper editor.
(b) To be a teacher.
(c) To be a preacher.
(d) To be a farmer.
2. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
3. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
4. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
(a) Roy Orbison.
(b) Merle Haggard.
(c) Porter Wagoner.
(d) George Jones.
5. What was the name of Johnny's band in the city in #52?
(a) Tennessee Two.
(b) Arkansas Altos.
(c) The Georgia Guys.
(d) Memphis Mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
2. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
3. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
4. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
5. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)