|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Faron Young.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Jerry Lee Lewis.
2. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
3. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
4. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
(a) It was a gift.
(b) It was nice for church.
(c) It was a great career.
(d) It was a waste of time.
5. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
(d) Public speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
2. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
3. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
4. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
5. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)