|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Johnny's father's name?
2. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) Johnny Cash's home.
(b) A concert hall.
(c) A bus station.
(d) Grand Ole Opry.
3. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Luther and Marshall.
(b) Luther and Winton.
(c) Hall and Marshall.
(d) Hall and Jackson.
4. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
5. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(b) raw pie dough.
(c) green apples.
(d) cotton blooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
2. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
3. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
4. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
5. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)