|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) June Carter.
(b) Marie Withers.
(c) Arnelle Sampson.
(d) Darlene Good.
2. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Cochran, Georgia.
(b) Kingsland, Arkansas.
(c) Auburn, Mississippi.
(d) Jellico, Tennessee.
3. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
(c) Air Force.
4. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
(a) Called the police.
(b) Stayed out of sight.
(c) Tried to negotiate.
(d) Sang a few songs.
5. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
2. How old was Johnny when he married for the first time?
3. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
4. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
5. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)