|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
(a) He needed to develop a broader range.
(b) He was wasting his mother's money.
(c) He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
(d) Not to let anyone change his voice.
2. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
(a) Roy Orbison.
(b) Johnny Cash.
(c) Carl Perkins.
(d) Elvis Presley.
3. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
(a) She worked in a restaurant.
(b) She cleaned houses.
(c) She took in laundry.
(d) She made custom dresses.
4. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
5. What genre of book is CASH?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Johnny's first wife?
2. What was Johnny's father's name?
3. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
4. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
5. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)