|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
(a) She made custom dresses.
(b) She took in laundry.
(c) She worked in a restaurant.
(d) She cleaned houses.
3. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
4. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Cochran, Georgia.
(b) Auburn, Mississippi.
(c) Jellico, Tennessee.
(d) Kingsland, Arkansas.
5. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
(a) Tried to negotiate.
(b) Sang a few songs.
(c) Stayed out of sight.
(d) Called the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
3. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
4. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
5. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)