|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
(a) Merle Haggard.
(b) George Jones.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Porter Wagoner.
2. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
3. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
(a) The detours.
(b) The excitement.
(c) The danger.
(d) The sameness.
4. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Roy Orbison.
(c) Carl Perkins.
(d) Johnny Cash.
5. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
(a) Carl Perkins.
(b) Chet Atkins.
(c) Buddy Rich.
(d) Luther Moore Perkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
2. How many times was Johnny in prison?
3. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
4. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
5. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)