|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) Marie Withers.
(b) Darlene Good.
(c) Arnelle Sampson.
(d) June Carter.
2. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
(a) It was easy to keep clean.
(b) It just felt right.
(c) It was best for his skin tone.
(d) It looked good on stage.
3. What was Johnny's father's name?
4. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Auburn, Mississippi.
(b) Jellico, Tennessee.
(c) Cochran, Georgia.
(d) Kingsland, Arkansas.
5. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(a) cotton blooms.
(c) green apples.
(d) raw pie dough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
2. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
3. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
4. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
5. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)