|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
(c) Public speaking.
2. What was Johnny's mother's name?
3. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) His mother.
(b) Field workers.
(c) The radio.
(d) Grand Ole Opry.
4. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
5. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
(a) The danger.
(b) The sameness.
(c) The detours.
(d) The excitement.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
2. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
3. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
4. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
5. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)