|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease did the person in #39 have?
2. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
(a) Roy Orbison.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) Carl Perkins.
(d) Johnny Cash.
3. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
(a) Grand Ole Opry.
(b) Branson Hit Parade.
(c) Louisiana Hayride.
(d) Arkansas Cotton Ball.
4. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) No Sunny, No Money.
(b) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(c) Three Feet High and Rising.
(d) The Mighty Mississip.
5. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
(a) They were average.
(b) They were excellent.
(c) They were horrible.
(d) They were limited.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
2. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
3. What was the name of Johnny's band in the city in #52?
4. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
5. What did Johnny admit to doing on several occasions?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)