|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) Darlene Good.
(b) June Carter.
(c) Marie Withers.
(d) Arnelle Sampson.
2. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) A bus station.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) A concert hall.
(d) Johnny Cash's home.
3. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Carl Perkins.
(c) Faron Young.
(d) Jerry Lee Lewis.
4. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
5. What genre of book is CASH?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
2. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
3. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
4. What was Johnny's father's name?
5. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)