|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
2. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
3. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) His mother.
(b) Field workers.
(c) Grand Ole Opry.
(d) The radio.
4. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
(a) Mississippi River.
(b) Ohio River.
(c) Kentucky River.
(d) Gulf of Mexico.
5. What did Johnny admit to doing on several occasions?
(a) Gave terrible advice.
(b) Cried like a girl.
(c) Swimming naked.
(d) Wore a wig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
2. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
3. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
4. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
5. What disease did the person in #39 have?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)