|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
2. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
(a) Luther Moore Perkins.
(b) Chet Atkins.
(c) Buddy Rich.
(d) Carl Perkins.
3. What was the name of Johnny's band in the city in #52?
(a) The Georgia Guys.
(b) Arkansas Altos.
(c) Memphis Mafia.
(d) Tennessee Two.
4. Who was Johnny's first wife?
(a) June Carter.
(b) Carolee Simpson.
(c) Vivian Liberto.
(d) Anna Morgan.
5. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
2. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
3. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
4. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
5. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)