|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Cochran, Georgia.
(b) Kingsland, Arkansas.
(c) Jellico, Tennessee.
(d) Auburn, Mississippi.
2. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
3. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
(a) Air Force.
4. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
5. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) Grand Ole Opry.
(b) A bus station.
(c) Johnny Cash's home.
(d) A concert hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
2. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
3. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
4. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
5. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)