|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
2. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
(a) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(b) Faron Young.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Elvis Presley.
3. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
(a) Porter Waggoner.
(b) Johnny Horton.
(c) Faron Young.
(d) George Jones.
4. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
(a) It was nice for church.
(b) It was a gift.
(c) It was a waste of time.
(d) It was a great career.
5. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) The Mighty Mississip.
(b) No Sunny, No Money.
(c) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(d) Three Feet High and Rising.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
3. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
4. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
5. What was the name of Johnny's band in the city in #52?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)