|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Faron Young.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Jerry Lee Lewis.
2. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
3. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
(a) Amputated leg.
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Broken neck.
(d) Abdominal cut.
4. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
5. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
(a) To be a newspaper editor.
(b) To be a preacher.
(c) To be a farmer.
(d) To be a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
2. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
3. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
4. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
5. Who was Johnny's second wife?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)