|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Luther and Winton.
(b) Hall and Marshall.
(c) Luther and Marshall.
(d) Hall and Jackson.
2. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
3. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
(a) Sam Phillips.
(b) Colonel Parker.
(c) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(d) Willie Nelson.
4. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
5. How many times was Johnny in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
3. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
4. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
5. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)