|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. What was Johnny's father's name?
3. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Hall and Jackson.
(b) Luther and Marshall.
(c) Luther and Winton.
(d) Hall and Marshall.
4. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
5. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Skylark Mountain.
(b) Cinnamon Hill.
(c) Montego Manse.
(d) Valley View.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
2. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
3. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
4. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
5. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)