|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) A concert hall.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) Johnny Cash's home.
(d) A bus station.
2. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
(b) Air Force.
3. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
4. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Hall and Marshall.
(b) Hall and Jackson.
(c) Luther and Marshall.
(d) Luther and Winton.
5. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
(a) Tried to negotiate.
(b) Stayed out of sight.
(c) Sang a few songs.
(d) Called the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
2. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
3. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
4. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
5. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)