|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
(a) Sam Phillips.
(b) Colonel Parker.
(c) Willie Nelson.
(d) Jerry Lee Lewis.
2. What was Johnny's father's name?
3. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
4. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
5. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
(b) Cotton fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
3. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
4. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
5. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)