|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(b) Broken neck.
(c) Abdominal cut.
(d) Amputated leg.
2. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
3. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
(a) Building shelves.
(b) Picking berries.
(c) Sawing lumber.
(d) Pumping gas.
4. What was Johnny's mother's name?
5. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
(a) Army worms.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
2. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
3. What was Johnny's father's name?
4. What genre of book is CASH?
5. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)