|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
2. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
3. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
(a) Building shelves.
(b) Pumping gas.
(c) Picking berries.
(d) Sawing lumber.
4. What was Johnny's mother's name?
5. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(d) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. How old was Johnny when he married for the first time?
3. Who was Johnny's first wife?
4. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
5. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)