|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
2. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(b) cotton blooms.
(c) raw pie dough.
(d) green apples.
3. How old was Johnny when he married for the first time?
4. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(b) The Mighty Mississip.
(c) No Sunny, No Money.
(d) Three Feet High and Rising.
5. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
(a) Cotton fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
2. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
3. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
4. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
5. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)