|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
2. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
3. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Kingsland, Arkansas.
(b) Auburn, Mississippi.
(c) Jellico, Tennessee.
(d) Cochran, Georgia.
4. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) A bus station.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) A concert hall.
(d) Johnny Cash's home.
5. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) June Carter.
(b) Darlene Good.
(c) Arnelle Sampson.
(d) Marie Withers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Johnny's father's name?
2. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
4. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
5. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)