|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
3. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Jellico, Tennessee.
(b) Cochran, Georgia.
(c) Auburn, Mississippi.
(d) Kingsland, Arkansas.
4. What was Johnny's mother's name?
5. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) A bus station.
(b) A concert hall.
(c) Grand Ole Opry.
(d) Johnny Cash's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
2. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
3. Who was Johnny's first wife?
4. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
5. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)