|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Montego Manse.
(b) Skylark Mountain.
(c) Cinnamon Hill.
(d) Valley View.
2. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
3. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
4. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(d) South Carolina.
5. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
2. Who was Johnny's second wife?
3. Who was Johnny's first wife?
4. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
5. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)