|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
2. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
3. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) Marie Withers.
(b) Darlene Good.
(c) June Carter.
(d) Arnelle Sampson.
4. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
(a) Army worms.
5. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(c) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
2. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
3. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
4. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
5. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)