|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(d) South Carolina.
3. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
4. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
5. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What genre of book is CASH?
2. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
3. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
4. What was Johnny's mother's name?
5. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)