|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
(b) Little Rock.
(c) Dyess Colony.
2. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
3. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
4. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
(d) Cotton fields.
5. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
2. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
3. What was Johnny's mother's name?
4. What was Johnny's father's name?
5. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)