|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
(a) Little Rock.
(d) Dyess Colony.
2. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) June Carter.
(b) Arnelle Sampson.
(c) Marie Withers.
(d) Darlene Good.
3. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
4. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
(a) Sawing lumber.
(b) Picking berries.
(c) Building shelves.
(d) Pumping gas.
5. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
2. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
3. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
4. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
5. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)