|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Jellico, Tennessee.
(b) Auburn, Mississippi.
(c) Cochran, Georgia.
(d) Kingsland, Arkansas.
2. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
(a) Mississippi River.
(b) Kentucky River.
(c) Gulf of Mexico.
(d) Ohio River.
3. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
4. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
(a) Building shelves.
(b) Sawing lumber.
(c) Picking berries.
(d) Pumping gas.
5. What genre of book is CASH?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
2. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
3. Who was Johnny's second wife?
4. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
5. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)