|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
2. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
3. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) Johnny Cash's home.
(b) A concert hall.
(c) A bus station.
(d) Grand Ole Opry.
4. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
5. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Valley View.
(b) Skylark Mountain.
(c) Cinnamon Hill.
(d) Montego Manse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
2. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
3. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
4. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
5. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)