|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
2. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
(a) Little Rock.
(d) Dyess Colony.
3. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Cochran, Georgia.
(b) Jellico, Tennessee.
(c) Auburn, Mississippi.
(d) Kingsland, Arkansas.
4. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
5. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
2. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
4. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
5. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)