|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
(a) Gulf of Mexico.
(b) Mississippi River.
(c) Kentucky River.
(d) Ohio River.
2. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
3. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
4. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
(a) To be a preacher.
(b) To be a farmer.
(c) To be a newspaper editor.
(d) To be a teacher.
5. What was Johnny's mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
2. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
3. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
4. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
5. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)