|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
(c) Little Rock.
(d) Dyess Colony.
2. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
3. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
4. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) A bus station.
(b) Johnny Cash's home.
(c) Grand Ole Opry.
(d) A concert hall.
5. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
2. What was Johnny's father's name?
3. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
4. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
5. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)