|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(a) South Carolina.
3. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Montego Manse.
(b) Valley View.
(c) Skylark Mountain.
(d) Cinnamon Hill.
4. What was Johnny's father's name?
5. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(a) raw pie dough.
(b) green apples.
(d) cotton blooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
2. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
3. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
4. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
5. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)