|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) Arnelle Sampson.
(b) Darlene Good.
(c) Marie Withers.
(d) June Carter.
2. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
3. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
(a) Cotton fields.
4. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
(a) To be a preacher.
(b) To be a newspaper editor.
(c) To be a teacher.
(d) To be a farmer.
5. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
(a) Pumping gas.
(b) Building shelves.
(c) Sawing lumber.
(d) Picking berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
2. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
3. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
4. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
5. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)