|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
2. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
(a) seducing girls.
(b) going on drinking binges.
(c) getting stoned.
(d) vadalizing hotel rooms.
4. In what year was the song in #112 released?
5. Where was the video "Gospel Road" filmed?
(c) The Holy Land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
2. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
3. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
4. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
5. What was June Carter's father's name?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)