|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevented Johnny from committing suicide in the cave?
(a) He thought about his children.
(b) He thought about the legacy that would leave.
(c) He realized God still had a purpose for him.
(d) He didn't have the courage.
2. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
3. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Luther and Winton.
(b) Luther and Marshall.
(c) Hall and Marshall.
(d) Hall and Jackson.
4. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
5. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
(a) getting stoned.
(b) seducing girls.
(c) going on drinking binges.
(d) vadalizing hotel rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
2. What did Johnny once consider selling when he and June had financial problems?
3. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
4. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
5. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)