|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cinnamon Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
2. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
3. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(a) green apples.
(c) cotton blooms.
(d) raw pie dough.
4. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
(a) Building shelves.
(b) Pumping gas.
(c) Picking berries.
(d) Sawing lumber.
5. Who was Johnny's first wife?
(a) June Carter.
(b) Vivian Liberto.
(c) Carolee Simpson.
(d) Anna Morgan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. Who was Johnny's second wife?
3. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
4. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
5. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)