|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny said he was going to tell his stories starting with "A" and going to at least __________.
2. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
3. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
(a) His military duty.
(b) His backup players.
(c) His shyness.
(d) His family.
4. What disease did June's mother contract?
(a) Parkinson's Disease.
5. When did Johnny say his career was the strongest?
(a) The 2000s.
(b) The early 1970s.
(c) The late 1960s.
(d) The mid 1950s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only son born to Johnny and June?
2. What was Johnny's song that was his only hit in the 1970s?
3. What was the name of the recording produced by the person in #129?
4. What upset Johnny when he returned to the location in #179?
5. Which singer sent Johnny away from her door warning him to never again "hit on her"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)