|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was June Carter's father's name?
2. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
(a) Billy Graham.
(b) Robert Schuller.
(c) Oral Roberts.
(d) Joyce Meyer.
3. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
4. Johnny said he was going to tell his stories starting with "A" and going to at least __________.
5. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
(a) Ohio River.
(b) Gulf of Mexico.
(c) Kentucky River.
(d) Mississippi River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
2. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
3. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
4. When did Johnny say his career was the strongest?
5. What special treatment did celebrities receive at the Betty Ford Clinic?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)