|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the recording produced by the person in #129?
(a) American Sonata.
(b) One More Time.
(c) American Recordings.
(d) One More for the Road.
2. Where did Johnny want to do a live concert album?
(a) A prison.
(b) A psychological hospital.
(c) An Indian reservation.
(d) Grand Central Station.
3. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
(a) She was a great cook.
(b) She was easy to live with.
(c) She was very generous.
(d) She was a bargain hunter.
4. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
5. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
3. What did Johnny remark about Bobby Bare?
4. What was June's mother's name?
5. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)