|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
(a) She was a travel agent.
(b) She was a bookkeeper.
(c) She worked in promotions.
(d) She managed a souvenir shop.
2. What is Bon Aqua?
(a) An album title.
(b) Johnny's property in Tennessee.
(c) A sparkling water.
(d) A French resort.
3. What was Johnny's father's name?
4. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
5. Johnny was criticized for his decisions to play in prisons and in _____________.
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Carnegie Hall.
(d) homeless shelters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
2. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
3. When did Johnny say his career was the strongest?
4. What memory does Johnny recall about the person in #174?
5. Which performer had once filled in for Johnny when Johnny was messed up on drugs?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)