|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was another location Johnny mentioned in which he wanted to record?
(a) An airport.
(b) A cathedral.
(c) A ballpark.
(d) A museum.
2. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
3. What was Johnny's father's name?
4. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(a) raw pie dough.
(b) cotton blooms.
(c) green apples.
5. Who was Jack Clement?
(a) Johnny's producer.
(b) Johnny's accountant.
(c) Johnny's personal trainer.
(d) Johnny's road manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
2. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
3. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
4. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
5. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)