|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Johnny Paycheck once call himself?
(a) Sam Spade.
(b) Donny Young.
(c) Mac Davis.
(d) Billie Miller.
2. What disease did the person in #39 have?
3. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
(a) Ernest Tubb.
(b) Ed Sullivan.
(c) Johnny Carson.
(d) Minnie Pearl.
4. Johnny was complimentary about female singers including Linda Ronstadt, Trisha Yearwood and _________________.
(a) Tanya Tucker.
(b) Loretta Lynn.
(c) Patsy Cline.
(d) Arnelle Davis.
5. In what year did June's mother die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which songwriter offered Johnny and his group a song?
2. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
3. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
4. Who stayed by Johnny's side during his trouble with drug addiction?
5. What was "Chicken in Black"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)