|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
(a) Public speaking.
2. What name did Johnny Paycheck once call himself?
(a) Mac Davis.
(b) Donny Young.
(c) Billie Miller.
(d) Sam Spade.
3. What was the House of Cash?
(a) Studio, business office and souvenir shop.
(b) Finance company.
(c) Johnny's family tree.
(d) Tour bus, studio and souvenir shop.
4. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
5. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
(a) Called the police.
(b) Stayed out of sight.
(c) Tried to negotiate.
(d) Sang a few songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
2. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
3. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
4. Which one of June's daughters did Johnny nickname "Sparkle"?
5. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)