|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny mentioned returning to ______________ and being upset.
(a) Cinnamon Hill.
(b) Key West.
(c) Dyess Colony.
(d) San Quentin prison.
2. Where did Johnny say he hoped the last minutes of his life would be?
(a) Playing the guitar at home.
(c) Kneeling in prayer.
(d) In his garden.
3. Two songs that were controversial for their direct messages were "Ira Hayes" and _______________.
(a) A Boy Named Sue.
(b) Cherokee Sundown.
(c) Apache Tears.
(d) Trail of Tears.
4. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
(a) Broken neck.
(b) Abdominal cut.
(c) Amputated leg.
(d) Gunshot wound.
5. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) Three Feet High and Rising.
(b) No Sunny, No Money.
(c) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(d) The Mighty Mississip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
2. What disease did June's mother contract?
3. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
4. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
5. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)