|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
(a) A desert shack.
(b) A back alley.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) A cave.
2. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
(a) It was nice for church.
(b) It was a great career.
(c) It was a gift.
(d) It was a waste of time.
3. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
4. Two songs that were controversial for their direct messages were "Ira Hayes" and _______________.
(a) A Boy Named Sue.
(b) Cherokee Sundown.
(c) Apache Tears.
(d) Trail of Tears.
5. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
2. Where did Johnny first perform "A Boy Named Sue"?
3. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
4. What did Johnny say was his highest honor?
5. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)