|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had people not originally approved of Ray Price's rendition of "For the Good Times"?
(a) He recorded it outside Nashville.
(b) It was about an extramarital affair.
(c) He refused to sing on the Grand Ole Opry.
(d) He used a full orchestra.
2. Who was the only son born to Johnny and June?
(a) John Carter.
(b) Philip Carter.
(c) Matthew Carter.
(d) James Carter.
3. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
4. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
(a) Carter Family Fold.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) Carter House of Music.
(d) Port Richey Music Center.
5. Which performer won a CMA award for the song "For the Good Times"?
(a) Willie Nelson.
(b) Ray Price.
(c) Larry Gatlin.
(d) Marty Stuart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevented Johnny from committing suicide in the cave?
2. In what year did June's mother die?
3. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
4. What was Johnny's song that was his only hit in the 1970s?
5. Where was the video "Gospel Road" filmed?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)