|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
(a) A cave.
(b) A back alley.
(c) A desert shack.
(d) A hotel room.
2. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
(a) Walter Cronkite.
(b) Mike Wallace.
(c) Chet Huntley.
(d) Tom Brokaw.
3. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(a) cotton blooms.
(b) green apples.
(d) raw pie dough.
4. Johnny mentioned returning to ______________ and being upset.
(a) Cinnamon Hill.
(b) Key West.
(c) Dyess Colony.
(d) San Quentin prison.
5. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
(b) John the Baptist.
(c) The Apostle Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
2. Two songs that were controversial for their direct messages were "Ira Hayes" and _______________.
3. What was June's mother's name?
4. What memory does Johnny recall about the person in #174?
5. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)