|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
(a) Willie Nelson.
(b) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(c) Colonel Parker.
(d) Sam Phillips.
2. What disease did the person in #39 have?
3. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
(a) John Deere tractor.
(b) Dodge truck.
(c) Range Rover.
4. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
(a) She cleaned houses.
(b) She took in laundry.
(c) She worked in a restaurant.
(d) She made custom dresses.
5. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Johnny say created a new style of music?
2. What did Johnny say about performer Alan Jackson?
3. What was the name of Johnny's band in the city in #52?
4. What did Johnny once consider selling when he and June had financial problems?
5. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)