|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Hall and Jackson.
(b) Luther and Winton.
(c) Luther and Marshall.
(d) Hall and Marshall.
3. What did Johnny admit to about the person in #174?
(a) He gave no thought to him being his brother.
(b) He loved him more than anyone else in his life.
(c) He could tolerate him but that was about it.
(d) He had absolutely nothing in common with him.
4. Which performer had once filled in for Johnny when Johnny was messed up on drugs?
(a) Waylon Jennings.
(b) Roger Miller.
(c) Willie Nelson.
(d) Marty Stuart.
5. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
(a) Hello, Walls.
(c) Islands in the Stream.
(d) City of New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was June Carter's father's name?
2. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
4. Why had people not originally approved of Ray Price's rendition of "For the Good Times"?
5. Who was Johnny's second wife?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)