|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of June's daughters did Johnny nickname "Sparkle"?
2. What was the House of Cash?
(a) Finance company.
(b) Johnny's family tree.
(c) Studio, business office and souvenir shop.
(d) Tour bus, studio and souvenir shop.
3. What did Johnny say about performer Alan Jackson?
(a) He is a keeper.
(b) He writes better than he sings.
(c) He is a good ol' boy.
(d) He won't last long.
4. Which performer did Johnny recall as being a perfectionist but not being rude about it?
(a) Kris Kristofferson.
(b) Willie Nelson.
(c) Ray Charles.
(d) Waylon Jennings.
5. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
(a) Faron Young.
(b) Tammy Wynette.
(c) Dolly Parton.
(d) Maybelle Carter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special treatment did celebrities receive at the Betty Ford Clinic?
2. What was Johnny's mother's name?
3. In what year did Johnny first meet the Carters?
4. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
5. How many grandchildren did Johnny have at the time this book was written?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)