|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
2. What was Johnny's mother's name?
3. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
4. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
5. Who was the band member who was with Johnny the longest?
(a) Richie Grant.
(b) Bud Morris.
(c) W.S. Holland.
(d) Sam Templeton.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
2. Johnny mentioned returning to ______________ and being upset.
3. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
4. Which performer did Johnny recall as being a perfectionist but not being rude about it?
5. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)