|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stayed by Johnny's side during his trouble with drug addiction?
2. What musical instrument did the person in #158 play?
(a) Bass guitar.
3. What was Johnny's mother's name?
4. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
(a) Not to let anyone change his voice.
(b) He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
(c) He was wasting his mother's money.
(d) He needed to develop a broader range.
5. What was the name of Johnny's band in the city in #52?
(a) Tennessee Two.
(b) The Georgia Guys.
(c) Memphis Mafia.
(d) Arkansas Altos.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
2. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
3. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
4. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
5. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)