|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Johnny Paycheck once call himself?
(a) Sam Spade.
(b) Donny Young.
(c) Billie Miller.
(d) Mac Davis.
2. Who wrote the song "A Boy Named Sue"?
(a) Paul Anka.
(b) Weird Al Yankovic.
(c) Dolly Parton.
(d) Shel Silverstein.
3. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
(d) Air Force.
4. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Auburn, Mississippi.
(b) Cochran, Georgia.
(c) Kingsland, Arkansas.
(d) Jellico, Tennessee.
5. How old was Johnny when he married for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
2. Johnny announced on his television show that his religious beliefs were ______________.
3. What are Johnny's thoughts during the activity in #146?
4. Which band member had been with Johnny the second to the longest?
5. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)