|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
(a) New York.
2. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
(b) Lake City.
3. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
(a) She was a bookkeeper.
(b) She managed a souvenir shop.
(c) She was a travel agent.
(d) She worked in promotions.
4. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
(a) Memphis Baptist Hospital.
(b) Emory Hospital.
(c) Betty Ford Clinic.
(d) Transitions Center.
5. What was another location Johnny mentioned in which he wanted to record?
(a) A ballpark.
(b) An airport.
(c) A museum.
(d) A cathedral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had people not originally approved of Ray Price's rendition of "For the Good Times"?
2. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
3. What vehicle did Johnny drive around Bon Aqua?
4. In what year did June's mother die?
5. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)