|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(a) raw pie dough.
(b) cotton blooms.
(c) green apples.
2. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
3. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
(b) City of New Orleans.
(c) Hello, Walls.
(d) Islands in the Stream.
4. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
5. Who was Johnny's first wife?
(a) June Carter.
(b) Vivian Liberto.
(c) Anna Morgan.
(d) Carolee Simpson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
2. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
3. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
4. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
5. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)