|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) A concert hall.
(b) A bus station.
(c) Johnny Cash's home.
(d) Grand Ole Opry.
2. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
(a) She cleaned houses.
(b) She took in laundry.
(c) She worked in a restaurant.
(d) She made custom dresses.
3. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
(a) Branson Hit Parade.
(b) Louisiana Hayride.
(c) Grand Ole Opry.
(d) Arkansas Cotton Ball.
4. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
(d) Public speaking.
5. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(a) green apples.
(b) cotton blooms.
(d) raw pie dough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
2. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
3. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
4. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
5. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)