|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
2. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
(a) Public speaking.
4. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
(a) To be a teacher.
(b) To be a newspaper editor.
(c) To be a farmer.
(d) To be a preacher.
5. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) The radio.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) Field workers.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
2. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
3. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
4. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
5. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)