|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
2. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
3. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
(a) The danger.
(b) The excitement.
(c) The detours.
(d) The sameness.
4. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
5. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
(a) Branson Hit Parade.
(b) Arkansas Cotton Ball.
(c) Louisiana Hayride.
(d) Grand Ole Opry.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
2. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
3. Johnny stated that he lacked an all-consuming love of _____________ for which he was grateful.
4. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
5. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)