|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's band in the city in #52?
(a) Tennessee Two.
(b) The Georgia Guys.
(c) Memphis Mafia.
(d) Arkansas Altos.
2. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
(a) Kentucky River.
(b) Ohio River.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Gulf of Mexico.
3. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
(b) Unit One.
(c) The Van in Black.
(d) Cash & Carry.
4. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) The Mighty Mississip.
(b) Three Feet High and Rising.
(c) No Sunny, No Money.
(d) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
5. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
(a) Sawing lumber.
(b) Building shelves.
(c) Pumping gas.
(d) Picking berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
2. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
3. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
4. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
5. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)