|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
(a) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(b) Willie Nelson.
(c) Colonel Parker.
(d) Sam Phillips.
2. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
(a) The detours.
(b) The sameness.
(c) The danger.
(d) The excitement.
3. What genre of book is CASH?
4. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
(b) Army worms.
5. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
(d) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
2. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
3. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
4. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
5. How many times was Johnny in prison?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)