|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(b) Broken neck.
(c) Amputated leg.
(d) Abdominal cut.
2. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
(a) His backup players.
(b) His military duty.
(c) His family.
(d) His shyness.
3. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
(c) Little Rock.
(d) Dyess Colony.
4. Who was Johnny's second wife?
(a) Darlene Good.
(b) Arnelle Sampson.
(c) Marie Withers.
(d) June Carter.
5. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
(a) The detours.
(b) The excitement.
(c) The sameness.
(d) The danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. Where was meat cured on the Cash farm?
3. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
4. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
5. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)