|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
(a) Louisiana Hayride.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) Arkansas Cotton Ball.
(d) Branson Hit Parade.
2. What disease did the person in #39 have?
3. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
(a) green apples.
(b) raw pie dough.
(c) cotton blooms.
4. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
5. What genre of book is CASH?
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
2. What was Johnny's mother's name?
3. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
4. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
5. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)