|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
(a) Minnie Pearl.
(b) Ernest Tubb.
(c) Ed Sullivan.
(d) Johnny Carson.
2. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
(a) Dyess Colony.
(d) Little Rock.
3. In what country did Johnny serve in the military?
4. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
(c) Army worms.
5. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
(a) Carl Perkins.
(b) Faron Young.
(c) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(d) Elvis Presley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
2. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
3. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
4. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
5. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)