|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) The radio.
(b) His mother.
(c) Grand Ole Opry.
(d) Field workers.
2. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
(b) Cotton fields.
3. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Kingsland, Arkansas.
(b) Jellico, Tennessee.
(c) Auburn, Mississippi.
(d) Cochran, Georgia.
4. How old was Johnny when he married for the first time?
5. How many times was Johnny in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
2. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
3. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
4. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
5. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)