|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
(a) They were average.
(b) They were excellent.
(c) They were horrible.
(d) They were limited.
2. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Jellico, Tennessee.
(b) Cochran, Georgia.
(c) Kingsland, Arkansas.
(d) Auburn, Mississippi.
3. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) No Sunny, No Money.
(b) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(c) The Mighty Mississip.
(d) Three Feet High and Rising.
4. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
(a) Roy Orbison.
(b) Merle Haggard.
(c) Porter Wagoner.
(d) George Jones.
5. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Johnny's mother's name?
2. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
3. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
4. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
5. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)