|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
(a) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(b) Sam Phillips.
(c) Willie Nelson.
(d) Colonel Parker.
2. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) Field workers.
(b) His mother.
(c) The radio.
(d) Grand Ole Opry.
3. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Hall and Marshall.
(b) Hall and Jackson.
(c) Luther and Winton.
(d) Luther and Marshall.
4. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
(a) She made custom dresses.
(b) She took in laundry.
(c) She worked in a restaurant.
(d) She cleaned houses.
5. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
(a) Broken neck.
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Abdominal cut.
(d) Amputated leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
2. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
3. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
4. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
5. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)