|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
(a) Cash & Carry.
(b) Unit One.
(d) The Van in Black.
2. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
(a) The excitement.
(b) The detours.
(c) The sameness.
(d) The danger.
3. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
(a) Quit doing drugs.
(b) Grow their hair long enough for a ponytail.
(c) Quit drinking.
(d) Quit smoking.
4. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
(a) Colonel Parker.
(b) Sam Phillips.
(c) Willie Nelson.
(d) Jerry Lee Lewis.
5. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) The radio.
(b) His mother.
(c) Grand Ole Opry.
(d) Field workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
2. What did Johnny admit to doing on several occasions?
3. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
4. Who was Johnny's second wife?
5. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)