|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
2. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
(a) Roy Orbison.
(b) Carl Perkins.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Elvis Presley.
3. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(c) South Carolina.
4. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
(a) George Jones.
(b) Faron Young.
(c) Porter Waggoner.
(d) Johnny Horton.
5. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
(a) Sang a few songs.
(b) Stayed out of sight.
(c) Tried to negotiate.
(d) Called the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
2. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
3. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
4. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
5. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)