|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Johnny have with his first wife?
2. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
3. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
4. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
(a) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) Carl Perkins.
(d) Faron Young.
5. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
2. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
3. What disease did the person in #39 have?
4. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
5. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)