|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
(a) It just felt right.
(b) It was easy to keep clean.
(c) It was best for his skin tone.
(d) It looked good on stage.
2. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(a) South Carolina.
3. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
4. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
(a) Pat Winston.
(b) Petey Jackson.
(c) Pete Barnhill.
(d) Paul Branson.
5. What was Johnny's father's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
2. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
3. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
4. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
5. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)