|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
(a) It was a gift.
(b) It was a great career.
(c) It was nice for church.
(d) It was a waste of time.
2. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
(b) New York.
3. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
(a) Cash & Carry.
(b) The Van in Black.
(c) Unit One.
4. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(b) Amputated leg.
(c) Abdominal cut.
(d) Broken neck.
5. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
(a) The Ballad of the Boll Weevil.
(b) The Mighty Mississip.
(c) No Sunny, No Money.
(d) Three Feet High and Rising.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
2. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
3. How many times was Johnny in prison?
4. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
5. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)