|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
(a) Tried to negotiate.
(b) Called the police.
(c) Sang a few songs.
(d) Stayed out of sight.
2. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
(a) Jazz music.
(b) Bluegras music.
(c) Irish and Scottish folk music.
(d) Rap music.
3. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
(a) Maybelle Carter.
(b) Dolly Parton.
(c) Tammy Wynette.
(d) Faron Young.
4. What fatal injury did the person in #22 sustain?
(a) Abdominal cut.
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Broken neck.
(d) Amputated leg.
5. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Kingsland, Arkansas.
(b) Jellico, Tennessee.
(c) Auburn, Mississippi.
(d) Cochran, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
2. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
3. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
4. What was the job of the person in #22 when he was 14?
5. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)