|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
(a) Making pies.
(c) Watching baseball.
2. In what year did Johnny first meet the Carters?
3. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
4. What body of water wreaked havoc on the Cash farm?
(a) Mississippi River.
(b) Kentucky River.
(c) Ohio River.
(d) Gulf of Mexico.
5. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
(a) Chet Huntley.
(b) Tom Brokaw.
(c) Mike Wallace.
(d) Walter Cronkite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
2. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
3. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
4. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
5. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)