|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
(a) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) Carl Perkins.
(d) Faron Young.
2. How many men were killed as a result of the crime at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
(a) Told him how he hurt them as a result of his addiction.
(b) Sang to him.
(c) Prayed for him.
(d) Said goodbye to him.
4. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
(a) Stayed out of sight.
(b) Called the police.
(c) Sang a few songs.
(d) Tried to negotiate.
5. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
(a) Cotton fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
2. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
3. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
4. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
5. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)