|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Johnny's only son?
2. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) They were spread over a golf course.
(b) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(c) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
(d) They were spread out at sea.
3. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
(a) going on drinking binges.
(b) seducing girls.
(c) getting stoned.
(d) vadalizing hotel rooms.
4. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
(a) Dolly Parton.
(b) Tammy Wynette.
(c) Maybelle Carter.
(d) Faron Young.
5. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
2. What takes hold of Johnny and threatens to end his life?
3. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
4. Who was Johnny's manager who first put Johnny and June together in a show?
5. Which songwriter offered Johnny and his group a song?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)