|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
(a) Waylon Jennings.
(b) Faron Young.
(c) Marty Stuart.
(d) Chet Atkins.
2. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
(d) Public speaking.
3. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Montego Manse.
(b) Valley View.
(c) Skylark Mountain.
(d) Cinnamon Hill.
4. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
(a) A desert shack.
(b) A cave.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) A back alley.
5. What did Johnny admit to doing on several occasions?
(a) Gave terrible advice.
(b) Swimming naked.
(c) Cried like a girl.
(d) Wore a wig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was June's mother's name?
2. In what year did June's mother die?
3. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
4. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
5. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)