|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(a) Other women.
2. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
(a) Prayed for him.
(b) Told him how he hurt them as a result of his addiction.
(c) Said goodbye to him.
(d) Sang to him.
3. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
4. What prevented Johnny from committing suicide in the cave?
(a) He didn't have the courage.
(b) He thought about his children.
(c) He thought about the legacy that would leave.
(d) He realized God still had a purpose for him.
5. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
(a) She worked in a restaurant.
(b) She cleaned houses.
(c) She made custom dresses.
(d) She took in laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did June's mother die?
2. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
3. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
4. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
5. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)