|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beautiful sight did Johnny remember from living on the farm?
(b) Cotton fields.
2. What was June's mother's name?
(b) Mae Ellen.
3. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Hall and Marshall.
(b) Luther and Winton.
(c) Hall and Jackson.
(d) Luther and Marshall.
4. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
(a) Quit doing drugs.
(b) Grow their hair long enough for a ponytail.
(c) Quit drinking.
(d) Quit smoking.
5. How did the person in #106 die?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Terminal illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
2. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
3. Johnny's mother told him he would get a stomach ache if he ate _______________.
4. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
5. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)