|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
(a) Making pies.
(c) Watching baseball.
2. What insects invaded the Cash farm one year?
(a) Army worms.
3. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
4. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
5. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
(a) Irish and Scottish folk music.
(b) Rap music.
(c) Bluegras music.
(d) Jazz music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
2. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
3. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
4. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
5. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)