|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
(a) A bomb planted under the hood.
(b) A tank of propane exploded in the trunk.
(c) A bad car accident.
(d) Firecrackers on the engine.
2. Who was Johnny's first wife?
(a) June Carter.
(b) Vivian Liberto.
(c) Carolee Simpson.
(d) Anna Morgan.
3. How old was Johnny when he married for the first time?
4. What genre of book is CASH?
5. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
2. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
3. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
4. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
5. What did Johnny admit to doing on several occasions?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)