|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the life goal of the person in #22?
(a) To be a teacher.
(b) To be a farmer.
(c) To be a newspaper editor.
(d) To be a preacher.
2. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
3. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
(a) She made custom dresses.
(b) She worked in a restaurant.
(c) She took in laundry.
(d) She cleaned houses.
4. In what type of fields did Johnny work as a boy?
5. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
2. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
3. What genre of book is CASH?
4. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
5. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)