|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Cash family move to in 1934?
(a) Dyess Colony.
(c) Little Rock.
2. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
(a) Emory Hospital.
(b) Memphis Baptist Hospital.
(c) Transitions Center.
(d) Betty Ford Clinic.
3. Who stayed by Johnny's side during his trouble with drug addiction?
4. What prevented Johnny from committing suicide in the cave?
(a) He realized God still had a purpose for him.
(b) He thought about his children.
(c) He thought about the legacy that would leave.
(d) He didn't have the courage.
5. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
(b) They were spread out at sea.
(c) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(d) They were spread over a golf course.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
2. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
3. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
4. What song did Johnny later write about his experience on the farm?
5. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)