|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
2. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
(a) Walter Cronkite.
(b) Chet Huntley.
(c) Mike Wallace.
(d) Tom Brokaw.
3. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
4. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
(a) In his cast.
(b) In a cupboard.
(c) Under his bandages.
(d) In his bedside table.
5. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
(a) Carter House of Music.
(b) Port Richey Music Center.
(c) Grand Ole Opry.
(d) Carter Family Fold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Johnny's mother's name?
2. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
3. At what age did Johnny begin to work in the fields?
4. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
5. Who was the Hopi Indian Ed McCurdy introduced Johnny to?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)