|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
(a) mentor young talent.
(b) laugh at himself.
(c) teach guitar.
(d) play piano.
2. Who was the head of Sun Records in Memphis in 1955?
(a) Willie Nelson.
(b) Colonel Parker.
(c) Sam Phillips.
(d) Jerry Lee Lewis.
3. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
(a) going on drinking binges.
(b) seducing girls.
(c) vadalizing hotel rooms.
(d) getting stoned.
4. In what year did Johnny first meet the Carters?
5. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his brothers was Johnny's hero?
2. What disease did the person in #39 have?
3. Who was Johnny's second wife?
4. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
5. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)