|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
(a) Faron Young.
(b) Waylon Jennings.
(c) Marty Stuart.
(d) Chet Atkins.
2. Johnny stated that he was glad he wasn't _____________.
3. In what year did Johnny first meet the Carters?
4. In what year did the crime occur at Johnny's Jamaican home?
5. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
(a) Betty Ford Clinic.
(b) Memphis Baptist Hospital.
(c) Emory Hospital.
(d) Transitions Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
2. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
3. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
4. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
5. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)