|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
(a) Grow their hair long enough for a ponytail.
(b) Quit doing drugs.
(c) Quit smoking.
(d) Quit drinking.
2. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
(a) George Jones.
(b) Faron Young.
(c) Porter Waggoner.
(d) Johnny Horton.
3. How old was Johnny when he married for the first time?
4. What genre of book is CASH?
5. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
(a) Louisiana Hayride.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) Branson Hit Parade.
(d) Arkansas Cotton Ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
2. What crime occurred at Johnny's Jamaican home?
3. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
4. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
5. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)