|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Port Richey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
(a) It was nice for church.
(b) It was a waste of time.
(c) It was a great career.
(d) It was a gift.
2. What disease did June's mother contract?
(d) Parkinson's Disease.
3. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
4. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
5. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnny try to hide Valium while in the hospital recovering from surgery?
2. What was Johnny's mother's name?
3. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
4. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
5. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)