|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johnny's father kill Johnny's dog when Johnny was a boy?
(a) There were too many mouths to feed.
(b) The dog had a terminal illness.
(c) The dog was old and infirm.
(d) The dog had been attacked by bear.
2. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
(a) His family.
(b) His shyness.
(c) His military duty.
(d) His backup players.
3. What prevented Johnny from committing suicide in the cave?
(a) He realized God still had a purpose for him.
(b) He thought about his children.
(c) He thought about the legacy that would leave.
(d) He didn't have the courage.
4. What culture did Johnny study during this period?
5. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
2. What did Johnny think about the abilities of himself and his band in the early days?
3. What was the name of the recording produced by the person in #129?
4. Who was Johnny's manager who first put Johnny and June together in a show?
5. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)