|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the steadfast guitarist who played with Johnny?
(a) Chet Atkins.
(b) Buddy Rich.
(c) Luther Moore Perkins.
(d) Carl Perkins.
2. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
3. According to Johnny, ____________________ was a normal activity for an up-and-coming rock star.
(a) going on drinking binges.
(b) seducing girls.
(c) vadalizing hotel rooms.
(d) getting stoned.
4. Johnny announced on his television show that his religious beliefs were ______________.
5. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
(a) Oral Roberts.
(b) Billy Graham.
(c) Robert Schuller.
(d) Joyce Meyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease did June's mother contract?
2. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
3. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
4. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
5. What was June Carter's father's name?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)