|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny want to do a live concert album?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) A prison.
(c) An Indian reservation.
(d) A psychological hospital.
2. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
(a) It was easy to keep clean.
(b) It looked good on stage.
(c) It just felt right.
(d) It was best for his skin tone.
3. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
(a) George Jones.
(b) Porter Waggoner.
(c) June's parents.
(d) Willie Nelson.
4. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
(a) Porter Waggoner.
(b) Johnny Horton.
(c) George Jones.
(d) Faron Young.
5. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
(a) Memphis Baptist Hospital.
(b) Emory Hospital.
(c) Transitions Center.
(d) Betty Ford Clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
2. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
3. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
4. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
5. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)