|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Johnny and his new wife settle in 1955?
(a) New York.
2. How did Johnny's mother earn money for his voice lessons?
(a) She took in laundry.
(b) She worked in a restaurant.
(c) She made custom dresses.
(d) She cleaned houses.
3. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
(a) Man in White.
(b) Nearer My God to Thee.
(c) The Long Road.
(d) I Walk the Line with the Lord.
4. When did Johnny say his career was the strongest?
(a) The 2000s.
(b) The mid 1950s.
(c) The late 1960s.
(d) The early 1970s.
5. Who was the Hopi Indian Ed McCurdy introduced Johnny to?
(a) Peter LaFarge.
(b) Sam McKenna.
(c) William Meadows.
(d) James LaGrange.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
2. What was unique about the recording in #130?
3. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
4. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
5. Johnny was criticized for his decisions to play in prisons and in _____________.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)