|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two songs that were controversial for their direct messages were "Ira Hayes" and _______________.
(a) Apache Tears.
(b) Cherokee Sundown.
(c) Trail of Tears.
(d) A Boy Named Sue.
2. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
(a) Prayed for him.
(b) Said goodbye to him.
(c) Told him how he hurt them as a result of his addiction.
(d) Sang to him.
3. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
4. How many grandchildren did Johnny have at the time this book was written?
5. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
(a) Jerry Lee Lewis.
(b) Carl Perkins.
(c) Elvis Presley.
(d) Faron Young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
2. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
3. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
4. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
5. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)