|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
(a) The fishing.
(b) The quiet.
(c) The singing.
(d) The hunting.
2. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
(d) Lake City.
3. Who was the Hopi Indian Ed McCurdy introduced Johnny to?
(a) Peter LaFarge.
(b) Sam McKenna.
(c) William Meadows.
(d) James LaGrange.
4. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
(a) A prayer warrior.
(b) Walk on water wonderful.
(c) The 13th disciple.
(d) A Jesus freak.
5. How did the person in #106 die?
(a) Terminal illness.
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Drug overdose.
(d) Car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
2. How many grandchildren did Johnny have at the time this book was written?
3. What did Johnny feel limited his success in his early career?
4. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
5. What did Johnny admit to doing on several occasions?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)