|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny was criticized for his decisions to play in prisons and in _____________.
(b) Carnegie Hall.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) homeless shelters.
2. What was unique about the recording in #130?
(a) It was recorded in a train station.
(b) It was recorded in a prison.
(c) It was only Johnny's voice and guitar.
(d) It was produced with a gospel choir as back-up.
3. Who were the members of the Tennessee Two?
(a) Luther and Marshall.
(b) Hall and Jackson.
(c) Hall and Marshall.
(d) Luther and Winton.
4. Who was the only son born to Johnny and June?
(a) James Carter.
(b) John Carter.
(c) Matthew Carter.
(d) Philip Carter.
5. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
(a) Waylon Jennings.
(b) Chet Atkins.
(c) Marty Stuart.
(d) Faron Young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
2. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
3. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
4. Why did Johnny's father kill Johnny's dog when Johnny was a boy?
5. Which one of June's daughters did Johnny nickname "Sparkle"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)