|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
2. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
(c) John the Baptist.
(d) The Apostle Paul.
3. In what year did June's mother die?
4. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
(a) She was a travel agent.
(b) She worked in promotions.
(c) She was a bookkeeper.
(d) She managed a souvenir shop.
5. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
(b) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Johnny's manager who first put Johnny and June together in a show?
2. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
3. What was unique about the recording in #130?
4. What was June Carter's father's name?
5. Johnny was criticized for his decisions to play in prisons and in _____________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)