|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny admit to doing on several occasions?
(a) Cried like a girl.
(b) Swimming naked.
(c) Wore a wig.
(d) Gave terrible advice.
2. How did the person in #106 die?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Terminal illness.
3. What did Johnny especially enjoy at Bon Aqua?
(a) The fishing.
(b) The quiet.
(c) The singing.
(d) The hunting.
4. What disease did June's mother contract?
(d) Parkinson's Disease.
5. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) The radio.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) Field workers.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what branch of the military did Johnny serve?
2. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
3. To whom did Johnny give the advice of "change your name and lower your voice"?
4. Johnny was criticized for his decisions to play in prisons and in _____________.
5. Who was Jack Clement?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)