|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book Johnny produced as a result of his Bible study?
(a) The Long Road.
(b) Man in White.
(c) Nearer My God to Thee.
(d) I Walk the Line with the Lord.
2. Where did Johnny go once to commit suicide?
(a) A desert shack.
(b) A back alley.
(c) A cave.
(d) A hotel room.
3. What did Johnny say it was difficult to find?
(a) An accountant he could trust.
(b) A good bass player.
(c) Someone to drive his tour bus.
(d) Hit songs.
4. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(b) They were spread over a golf course.
(c) They were spread out at sea.
(d) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
5. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
(a) Lake City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only son born to Johnny and June?
2. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
3. Who was the Hopi Indian Ed McCurdy introduced Johnny to?
4. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
5. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)