|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
(a) Chet Huntley.
(b) Walter Cronkite.
(c) Mike Wallace.
(d) Tom Brokaw.
2. In what city did Johnny first meet the Carters?
(d) Lake City.
3. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
4. What boyhood friend did Johnny recall while driving toward Northern California one day?
(a) Petey Jackson.
(b) Paul Branson.
(c) Pat Winston.
(d) Pete Barnhill.
5. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
(a) mentor young talent.
(b) teach guitar.
(c) play piano.
(d) laugh at himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit did Johnny say June did to excess?
2. What did Johnny's father think about his love of music?
3. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
4. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
5. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)