|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevented Johnny from committing suicide in the cave?
(a) He thought about the legacy that would leave.
(b) He didn't have the courage.
(c) He thought about his children.
(d) He realized God still had a purpose for him.
2. Who was Jack Clement?
(a) Johnny's producer.
(b) Johnny's personal trainer.
(c) Johnny's road manager.
(d) Johnny's accountant.
3. What special talent did the person in #39 have?
(b) Public speaking.
4. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
(a) Chet Atkins.
(b) Waylon Jennings.
(c) Faron Young.
(d) Marty Stuart.
5. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(b) They were spread over a golf course.
(c) They were spread out at sea.
(d) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was unique about the recording in #130?
2. Who was the producer who revitalized Johnny's recording career in 1993?
3. What narcotic was Johnny given when he had a broken rib as a child?
4. What was "Chicken in Black"?
5. What habit did Johnny say June did to excess?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)