|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only son born to Johnny and June?
(a) Matthew Carter.
(b) Philip Carter.
(c) James Carter.
(d) John Carter.
2. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
3. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
(a) Quit smoking.
(b) Quit doing drugs.
(c) Quit drinking.
(d) Grow their hair long enough for a ponytail.
4. What was Johnny's song that was his only hit in the 1970s?
(a) I Walk the Line.
(b) One Piece at a Time.
(c) A Boy Named Sue.
5. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
(a) Grand Ole Opry.
(b) Louisiana Hayride.
(c) Branson Hit Parade.
(d) Arkansas Cotton Ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bon Aqua?
2. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
3. What was June Carter's father's name?
4. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
5. Who was Johnny's oldest daughter?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)