|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was June's mother's name?
(b) Mae Ellen.
2. Why did Johnny's father kill Johnny's dog when Johnny was a boy?
(a) The dog was old and infirm.
(b) The dog had been attacked by bear.
(c) The dog had a terminal illness.
(d) There were too many mouths to feed.
3. What did Johnny say it was difficult to find?
(a) A good bass player.
(b) Hit songs.
(c) Someone to drive his tour bus.
(d) An accountant he could trust.
4. In what year was the song in #112 released?
5. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
(a) City of New Orleans.
(b) Islands in the Stream.
(d) Hello, Walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease did the person in #39 have?
2. What was June Carter's father's name?
3. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
4. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
5. How could Johnny's memories of his father best be characterized?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)