|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Johnny think was one of the most influential people in country music?
(a) Faron Young.
(b) Maybelle Carter.
(c) Dolly Parton.
(d) Tammy Wynette.
2. Port Richey is the home of ________________.
(a) June's parents.
(b) George Jones.
(c) Willie Nelson.
(d) Porter Waggoner.
3. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
(a) Grow their hair long enough for a ponytail.
(b) Quit smoking.
(c) Quit doing drugs.
(d) Quit drinking.
4. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
(a) laugh at himself.
(b) play piano.
(c) mentor young talent.
(d) teach guitar.
5. What type of animal attacked Johnny once on his farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
2. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
3. What did Johnny learn to do whenever there was a problem with a fan?
4. Which news broadcaster did Johnny snarl at in an interview prior to a Carnegie Hall concert?
5. What was June's mother's name?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)