|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
(a) Grand Ole Opry.
(b) Louisiana Hayride.
(c) Arkansas Cotton Ball.
(d) Branson Hit Parade.
2. Who was Johnny's manager who first put Johnny and June together in a show?
(a) Sam Phillips.
(b) Colonel Parker.
(c) Saul Holiff.
(d) Pete Jackson.
3. How could Johnny's memories of his father best be characterized?
4. What quality did Johnny say was common among all the U.S. Presidents he met?
5. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
2. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
3. Why did Johnny always wear the color in #47?
4. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
5. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)