|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
(b) Unit One.
(c) Cash & Carry.
(d) The Van in Black.
2. What did Johnny tell June during their first show together?
(a) They were going to get married someday.
(b) She was off key just a bit.
(c) They should do a U.S. tour.
(d) He was having the best time he ever had on stage.
3. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
(a) She was easy to live with.
(b) She was a bargain hunter.
(c) She was very generous.
(d) She was a great cook.
4. How did the person in #106 die?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Terminal illness.
5. What did Johnny say it was difficult to find?
(a) Hit songs.
(b) An accountant he could trust.
(c) Someone to drive his tour bus.
(d) A good bass player.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
2. What was the name of the song offered to Johnny by the person in #67?
3. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
4. Who wrote the song "Blue Suede Shoes"?
5. Which one of June's daughters did Johnny nickname "Sparkle"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)