|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny admit to doing on several occasions?
(a) Cried like a girl.
(b) Gave terrible advice.
(c) Swimming naked.
(d) Wore a wig.
2. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
3. Whose cremated remains did Johnny speak of in Chapter 1 of Port Richey?
(a) Faron Young's.
(b) Elvis Presley's.
(c) Marty Stuart's.
(d) Roy Orbison's.
4. Who was Jack Clement?
(a) Johnny's producer.
(b) Johnny's accountant.
(c) Johnny's road manager.
(d) Johnny's personal trainer.
5. Why was Johnny skeptical of Rick Rubin at first?
(a) He had long hair.
(b) He produced young artists.
(c) He had hippie clothes.
(d) He was from New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Johnny and June first get together for a show?
2. What was Johnny's song that was his only hit in the 1970s?
3. Who uses the video "Gospel Land" in his/her ministry?
4. What quality did Johnny say he ultimately valued about June?
5. In what year was the song in #112 released?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)