|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
(a) Faron Young.
(b) George Jones.
(c) Johnny Horton.
(d) Porter Waggoner.
2. What was June's mother's name?
(a) Mae Ellen.
3. How many grandchildren did Johnny have at the time this book was written?
4. What did Johnny learn from the vocal teacher?
(a) He was wasting his mother's money.
(b) He needed to develop a broader range.
(c) Not to let anyone change his voice.
(d) He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
5. In what year was the song in #112 released?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the person in #106 die?
2. What caused the car fire in which Johnny was severely burned?
3. What did Johnny say it was difficult to find?
4. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
5. What pact did Johnny and the person in #55 make?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)