|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the cremated remains of the person in #73?
(a) A gust of wind blew them onto the mourners.
(b) They were spread out at sea.
(c) They were spread over the Grand Old Opry.
(d) They were spread over a golf course.
2. What was June Carter's father's name?
3. What was a big source of the fights between Johnny and his first wife, Vivian?
(c) Other women.
4. What color of clothing did Johnny Cash always wear?
5. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
(a) Faron Young.
(b) Johnny Horton.
(c) Porter Waggoner.
(d) George Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
2. What was the name of the performance center built by the Carter family?
3. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
4. What activity did Johnny enjoy doing with June's mother?
5. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)