|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
2. Where did Johnny go to recover from drug and alcohol abuse?
(a) Transitions Center.
(b) Emory Hospital.
(c) Betty Ford Clinic.
(d) Memphis Baptist Hospital.
3. Where was the video "Gospel Road" filmed?
(d) The Holy Land.
4. Who was the only son born to Johnny and June?
(a) Matthew Carter.
(b) John Carter.
(c) Philip Carter.
(d) James Carter.
5. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
(a) The Van in Black.
(b) Unit One.
(c) Cash & Carry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bon Aqua?
2. Johnny was the only person allowed to use ______________ in the Carter family's performance center.
3. What part of his body did the person in #62 receive injuries in a car accident?
4. On what show did Johnny and his band perform in 1955?
5. What role did Johnny's mother have in his business years later?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)