|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was June Carter's father's name?
2. Johnny was criticized for his decisions to play in prisons and in _____________.
(a) homeless shelters.
(b) Carnegie Hall.
(d) Las Vegas.
3. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
(a) Jazz music.
(b) Rap music.
(c) Irish and Scottish folk music.
(d) Bluegras music.
4. Where did Johnny get his love of music?
(a) His mother.
(b) Field workers.
(c) Grand Ole Opry.
(d) The radio.
5. Where was the video "Gospel Road" filmed?
(d) The Holy Land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was "Chicken in Black"?
2. Which celebrity once told Johnny that "The higher up the ladder you get, the brighter your ass shines."?
3. What disease did the person in #39 have?
4. Who was the producer who revitalized Johnny's recording career in 1993?
5. Why did Johnny's father kill Johnny's dog when Johnny was a boy?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)