|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny's family members gather around Johnny's hospital bed to do?
(a) Sang to him.
(b) Said goodbye to him.
(c) Prayed for him.
(d) Told him how he hurt them as a result of his addiction.
2. What was the name of Johnny's tour bus?
(b) The Van in Black.
(c) Unit One.
(d) Cash & Carry.
3. Johnny had a real ability to __________________.
(a) mentor young talent.
(b) teach guitar.
(c) play piano.
(d) laugh at himself.
4. Which friend of Johnny's had a premonition of his own death?
(a) Porter Waggoner.
(b) Johnny Horton.
(c) George Jones.
(d) Faron Young.
5. What was unique about the recording in #130?
(a) It was recorded in a prison.
(b) It was only Johnny's voice and guitar.
(c) It was produced with a gospel choir as back-up.
(d) It was recorded in a train station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which musician did Johnny once tell that God would "jerk the tongue out of your head"?
2. In what year did June's mother die?
3. To whom did Johnny compare his life in the book in #122?
4. Johnny described a ________________ between the young musicians in the 1950s.
5. What did Johnny comment on about being on the road?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)