|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bon Aqua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many grandchildren did Johnny have at the time this book was written?
2. Which Sun label musician preached that the musicians were leading their fans to hell?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Carl Perkins.
(c) Faron Young.
(d) Jerry Lee Lewis.
3. What did Johnny experience during his "drying out" process?
4. Where was the video "Gospel Road" filmed?
(c) The Holy Land.
5. What did Johnny call June regarding her religious fervor?
(a) A Jesus freak.
(b) The 13th disciple.
(c) Walk on water wonderful.
(d) A prayer warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was the song in #112 released?
2. Who was the only son born to Johnny and June?
3. What type of songs was Ed McCurdy famous for singing?
4. Who was Johnny's good friend and neighbor who lost his wife and children?
5. What is Bon Aqua?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)