1. What was the setting for the opening of CASH?
(a) A bus station.
(b) Grand Ole Opry.
(c) A concert hall.
(d) Johnny Cash's home.
2. In what country was the setting in #1 located?
3. What genre of book is CASH?
4. To what country could Johnny Cash trace his family origins?
5. In what year did Johnny Cash's ancestors settle in America?
6. In what American state did Johnny Cash's ancestors eventually settle?
(a) South Carolina.
7. What was Johnny Cash's grandfather's profession?
8. What was Johnny's father's name?
9. What was Johnny's mother's name?
10. In what year was Johnny Cash born?
11. In what town was Johnny Cash born?
(a) Kingsland, Arkansas.
(b) Jellico, Tennessee.
(c) Cochran, Georgia.
(d) Auburn, Mississippi.
12. What was the name of Johnny's home in Jamaica?
(a) Cinnamon Hill.
(b) Montego Manse.
(c) Skylark Mountain.
(d) Valley View.
This section contains 3,559 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)