|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
2. When did Clay Shaw die?
3. How many witnesses were heard by the fact finding commission?
4. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
5. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the electrocardiogram show according to Chapter 13?
2. How much time did Oswald need?
3. What did Ruby deny until his death?
4. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
5. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
6. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
7. Where was Jack Ruby at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy in Chapter 16?
8. What did the homicide captain do at 2:30 p.m. in Chapter 15 on the day of the assassination?
9. What did the Kennedy family refuse to release?
10. Who was Jack Ruby?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Marina knew that Lee had tried to kill General Walker. Analyze Oswald's actions, as well as Marina's actions in relation to General Walker. Use the text to support your argument.
Essay Topic 2
Jim Garrison was one man who opened his own investigation into the events leading up to President Kennedy's assassination. Discuss why Posner decided to focus on Garrison and analyze the impact of Garrison's theory on the American public. Use the text and secondary sources to support your analysis.
Essay Topic 3
Posner says that many of the witnesses that claim seeing multiple gunmen only contacted the authorities years later. Why would a witness wait to describe what the events? Discuss the difficulty in taking accounts from witnesses years after the fact, as well as advantages and disadvantages. Use the text to support your discussion.
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)