|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
2. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
3. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
4. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
5. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Jim Garrison according to Chapter 18?
2. What was happening to Governor Connally and how was it significant?
3. What did the homicide captain do at 2:30 p.m. in Chapter 15 on the day of the assassination?
4. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
5. Who was Jack Ruby?
6. What did Ruby's friends say about him?
7. What did failure analysis indicate?
8. What did Ruby deny until his death?
9. What did the Gallop Poll say according to Chapter 17?
10. What happened on March 1, 1967?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lee spent time in both an orphanage and was ordered to spend time in the juvenile system. How was the institution for youth at the end of the 1950's? Did it contribute to problems or help prevent them? Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 2
What was the main appeal of Communism in the 1950's? How was Communism portrayed in propaganda? Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 3
The shooting of president Kennedy had a profound impact on the American people, but also a profound impact on the Secret Service. How did the Secret Service change because of the assassination? Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)