|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
2. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
3. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
4. What does Posner say of Oswald's attitude during the interrogation?
5. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Kennedy family refuse to release?
2. Where was Jack Ruby at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy in Chapter 16?
3. What did NBC begin to expose?
4. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
5. What did failure analysis indicate?
6. What did they find in the garage at the Paine house?
7. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
8. What was discovered at the Dealey Plaza at 1:12 p.m.?
9. What did Ruby's friends say about him?
10. What was the first priority according to Chapter 15?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In September 1963, Oswald talked about how Kennedy should have been killed at the Bay of Pigs. Discuss the significance of the Bay of Pigs and analyze Oswald's thought process on Kennedy's policies. Students should use the text and secondary sources to support their discussion.
Essay Topic 2
President Kennedy's assassination heavily impacted the people of the United States. Discuss the impact of the assassination on American life, such as fear, changes in government, and other affects. Students should use the text, secondary sources, interviews and other methods in order to support the discussion.
Essay Topic 3
Lee Harvey Oswald was born in New Orleans and was placed in an orphanage until his mother remarried. In the early 1950's, he was sent to a psychiatric evaluation and was released on probation until he was ordered to a residential treatment facility. Discuss the significance of his early diagnosis and analyze how this may have affected decisions in his adult life. Students should use the text to support their analysis.
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)