|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
2. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
3. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
4. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
5. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on March 1, 1967?
2. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
3. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
4. Where was Jack Ruby at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy in Chapter 16?
5. What did the Warren Commission assume?
6. Who was Jim Garrison according to Chapter 18?
7. What did Ruby deny until his death?
8. What did NBC begin to expose?
9. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
10. What did they find in the garage at the Paine house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The second investigation authorized by Congress looked into the involvement of organized crime as a possible source for a conspiracy. Discuss why the Warren Commission did not look into organized crime during their investigation and why it was considered as plausible when the House reopened the investigation. Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 2
President Kennedy's assassination heavily impacted the people of the United States. Discuss the impact of the assassination on American life, such as fear, changes in government, and other affects. Students should use the text, secondary sources, interviews and other methods in order to support the discussion.
Essay Topic 3
Oswald stalked and shot Walker and took a keen interest in General Walker prior to shooting President Kennedy. Despite shooting him, Oswald was never suspected. Discuss who General Walker was and analyze why Oswald had an interest in him. Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)