|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald deny during his interrogation?
2. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
3. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
4. Why were the autopsy photos not examined by the fact finding commission?
5. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
2. What did the electrocardiogram show according to Chapter 13?
3. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
4. What was President Kennedy given prior to being pronounced dead?
5. What did the Gallop Poll say according to Chapter 17?
6. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
7. What did the homicide captain do at 2:30 p.m. in Chapter 15 on the day of the assassination?
8. What did failure analysis indicate?
9. What did the Warren Commission assume?
10. What did they find in the garage at the Paine house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lee Harvey Oswald worked on a Cuba campaign and applied for a Cuban passport through Mexico. Students should discuss the events in Cuba during the 1950's and how it impacted Oswald's decisions. Students should use the text to support their discussion.
Essay Topic 2
Lee Harvey Oswald was born in New Orleans and was placed in an orphanage until his mother remarried. In the early 1950's, he was sent to a psychiatric evaluation and was released on probation until he was ordered to a residential treatment facility. Discuss the significance of his early diagnosis and analyze how this may have affected decisions in his adult life. Students should use the text to support their analysis.
Essay Topic 3
Posner says that many of the witnesses that claim seeing multiple gunmen only contacted the authorities years later. Why would a witness wait to describe what the events? Discuss the difficulty in taking accounts from witnesses years after the fact, as well as advantages and disadvantages. Use the text to support your discussion.
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)