|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
2. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
3. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
4. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
5. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
Short Essay Questions
1. How much time did Oswald need?
2. What did the homicide captain do at 2:30 p.m. in Chapter 15 on the day of the assassination?
3. What were two controversial issues according to Posner in Chapter 14?
4. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
5. What was discovered at the Dealey Plaza at 1:12 p.m.?
6. What does Posner point out about Oswald's plan in Chapter 12?
7. What happened on March 1, 1967?
8. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
9. What did Ruby's friends say about him?
10. What was happening to Governor Connally and how was it significant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lee Harvey Oswald was born in New Orleans and was placed in an orphanage until his mother remarried. In the early 1950's, he was sent to a psychiatric evaluation and was released on probation until he was ordered to a residential treatment facility. Discuss the significance of his early diagnosis and analyze how this may have affected decisions in his adult life. Students should use the text to support their analysis.
Essay Topic 2
Posner analyzed Connally's reactions in conjunction with the Zapruder film, but Connally said that he was not hit by the first shot, even though his wife thought so. Discuss the significance of the failure analysis and what it indicated.
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think Lee was both interested in Communism and the Marines when those two interests seem contradictory? Use the text to support your discussion.
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)