|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
2. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
3. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
4. What controversy did Posner mention about the bullet?
5. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
2. Who was Jack Ruby?
3. What does Posner point out about Oswald's plan in Chapter 12?
4. What did they find in the garage at the Paine house?
5. What was discovered at the Dealey Plaza at 1:12 p.m.?
6. What did Ruby's friends say about him?
7. What did the homicide captain do at 2:30 p.m. in Chapter 15 on the day of the assassination?
8. How did the Commission divide its tasks?
9. How much time did Oswald need?
10. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In September 1963, Oswald talked about how Kennedy should have been killed at the Bay of Pigs. Discuss the significance of the Bay of Pigs and analyze Oswald's thought process on Kennedy's policies. Students should use the text and secondary sources to support their discussion.
Essay Topic 2
Posner analyzed Connally's reactions in conjunction with the Zapruder film, but Connally said that he was not hit by the first shot, even though his wife thought so. Discuss the significance of the failure analysis and what it indicated.
Essay Topic 3
President Kennedy's assassination heavily impacted the people of the United States. Discuss the impact of the assassination on American life, such as fear, changes in government, and other affects. Students should use the text, secondary sources, interviews and other methods in order to support the discussion.
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)