|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
2. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
3. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
4. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
5. What does Posner say of Oswald's attitude during the interrogation?
Essay Topic 1
Lee Harvey Oswald worked on a Cuba campaign and applied for a Cuban passport through Mexico. Students should discuss the events in Cuba during the 1950's and how it impacted Oswald's decisions. Students should use the text to support their discussion.
Essay Topic 2
The shooting of president Kennedy had a profound impact on the American people, but also a profound impact on the Secret Service. How did the Secret Service change because of the assassination? Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 3
The assassination of Kennedy is one of the main topics for conspiracy theorists. Do you think the second investigation was conducted too lightly and reignited the conspiracies? Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
This section contains 1,125 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)