|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
2. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
3. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
4. Why were the autopsy photos not examined by the fact finding commission?
5. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
Essay Topic 1
Lee spent time in both an orphanage and was ordered to spend time in the juvenile system. How was the institution for youth at the end of the 1950's? Did it contribute to problems or help prevent them? Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 2
After the assassination attempt, Oswald killed Officer Tippit and ran away from the scene of the murder. Posner thinks that Oswald wanted to escape and that the assassination was not a suicide mission. Why didn't Oswald try to leave town or stay hidden somewhere? Why do you think Oswald went back to his rooming house? What does this demonstrate about Oswald and his plan? Use the text to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 3
The shooting of president Kennedy had a profound impact on the American people, but also a profound impact on the Secret Service. How did the Secret Service change because of the assassination? Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
This section contains 1,110 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)