|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
2. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
3. What does Posner say the conspiracy theory and controversy led to?
4. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
5. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Kennedy family refuse to release?
2. How much time did Oswald need?
3. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
4. What did the Gallop Poll say according to Chapter 17?
5. What did they find in the garage at the Paine house?
6. What happened on March 1, 1967?
7. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
8. Where was Jack Ruby at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy in Chapter 16?
9. What did Ruby's friends say about him?
10. What did the Warren Commission assume?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lee spent time in both an orphanage and was ordered to spend time in the juvenile system. How was the institution for youth at the end of the 1950's? Did it contribute to problems or help prevent them? Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 2
Oswald stalked and shot Walker and took a keen interest in General Walker prior to shooting President Kennedy. Despite shooting him, Oswald was never suspected. Discuss who General Walker was and analyze why Oswald had an interest in him. Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 3
Posner analyzed Connally's reactions in conjunction with the Zapruder film, but Connally said that he was not hit by the first shot, even though his wife thought so. Discuss the significance of the failure analysis and what it indicated.
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)