|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's mother's name?
2. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
3. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
4. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
5. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chapter 6 say Lee forced Marina to do?
2. Why did the FBI reopen its case on Oswald according to Chapter 6?
3. What did people say about the number of shots?
4. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
5. Who was Yuri Nosenko according to Chapter 3 and what did he say of Russia's opinion of Oswald?
6. What happened as the motorcade went through Dealey Plaza?
7. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
8. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
9. What happened in the days after Oswald reached Moscow on October 16, 1959?
10. Where did Oswald stay at first according to Chapter 10?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The shooting of president Kennedy had a profound impact on the American people, but also a profound impact on the Secret Service. How did the Secret Service change because of the assassination? Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 2
Marina knew that Lee had tried to kill General Walker. Analyze Oswald's actions, as well as Marina's actions in relation to General Walker. Use the text to support your argument.
Essay Topic 3
Oswald stalked and shot Walker and took a keen interest in General Walker prior to shooting President Kennedy. Despite shooting him, Oswald was never suspected. Discuss who General Walker was and analyze why Oswald had an interest in him. Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)