|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
2. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
3. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
4. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
5. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did NBC begin to expose?
2. How did the Commission divide its tasks?
3. What did Oswald do in Mexico City?
4. What did Lee tell Frazier about the package in Chapter 11?
5. Who did Lee contact by the end of May in Chapter 7?
6. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
7. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
8. What did Michael Paine want to show Oswald?
9. What does Posner say about the government documents in the Afterword?
10. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
Essay Topic 1
Lee Harvey Oswald worked on a Cuba campaign and applied for a Cuban passport through Mexico. Students should discuss the events in Cuba during the 1950's and how it impacted Oswald's decisions. Students should use the text to support their discussion.
Essay Topic 2
The second investigation authorized by Congress looked into the involvement of organized crime as a possible source for a conspiracy. Discuss why the Warren Commission did not look into organized crime during their investigation and why it was considered as plausible when the House reopened the investigation. Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 3
In September 1963, Oswald talked about how Kennedy should have been killed at the Bay of Pigs. Discuss the significance of the Bay of Pigs and analyze Oswald's thought process on Kennedy's policies. Students should use the text and secondary sources to support their discussion.
This section contains 1,507 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)