|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
2. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
3. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
4. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
5. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chapter 7 say about conflicting evidence?
2. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
3. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
4. What happened in the days after Oswald reached Moscow on October 16, 1959?
5. What did people say about the number of shots?
6. Where did the Oswalds go in June 1962?
7. What happened to his request as discussed in Chapter 9?
8. Who did Lee contact by the end of May in Chapter 7?
9. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
10. Who was Yuri Nosenko according to Chapter 3 and what did he say of Russia's opinion of Oswald?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In September 1963, Oswald talked about how Kennedy should have been killed at the Bay of Pigs. Discuss the significance of the Bay of Pigs and analyze Oswald's thought process on Kennedy's policies. Students should use the text and secondary sources to support their discussion.
Essay Topic 2
What was the main appeal of Communism in the 1950's? How was Communism portrayed in propaganda? Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 3
Posner analyzed Connally's reactions in conjunction with the Zapruder film, but Connally said that he was not hit by the first shot, even though his wife thought so. Discuss the significance of the failure analysis and what it indicated.
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)