|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
2. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
3. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
4. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
5. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Posner point out about ammunition?
2. When Oswald obtained a job working in photography, what did he do according to Chapter 5?
3. How does Chapter 2 describe Oswald's military career?
4. What happened as the motorcade went through Dealey Plaza?
5. Why did the FBI reopen its case on Oswald according to Chapter 6?
6. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
7. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
8. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
9. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
10. What happened in the days after Oswald reached Moscow on October 16, 1959?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Marina knew that Lee had tried to kill General Walker. Analyze Oswald's actions, as well as Marina's actions in relation to General Walker. Use the text to support your argument.
Essay Topic 2
Lee spent time in both an orphanage and was ordered to spend time in the juvenile system. How was the institution for youth at the end of the 1950's? Did it contribute to problems or help prevent them? Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 3
Posner says that many of the witnesses that claim seeing multiple gunmen only contacted the authorities years later. Why would a witness wait to describe what the events? Discuss the difficulty in taking accounts from witnesses years after the fact, as well as advantages and disadvantages. Use the text to support your discussion.
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)