Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
2. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
3. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
4. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
5. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on March 1, 1967?
2. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
3. What did the electrocardiogram show according to Chapter 13?
4. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
5. Who was Yuri Nosenko according to Chapter 3 and what did he say of Russia's opinion of Oswald?
6. What were two controversial issues according to Posner in Chapter 14?
7. What happened as the motorcade went through Dealey Plaza?
8. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
9. Who was James Hosty and what did he want?
10. What did Annie Odio say about Oswald?
Marina knew that Lee had tried to kill General Walker. Analyze Oswald's actions, as well as Marina's actions in relation to General Walker. Use the text to support your argument.
After the assassination attempt, Oswald killed Officer Tippit and ran away from the scene of the murder. Posner thinks that Oswald wanted to escape and that the assassination was not a suicide mission. Why didn't Oswald try to leave town or stay hidden somewhere? Why do you think Oswald went back to his rooming house? What does this demonstrate about Oswald and his plan? Use the text to support your discussion.
Lee Harvey Oswald worked on a Cuba campaign and applied for a Cuban passport through Mexico. Students should discuss the events in Cuba during the 1950's and how it impacted Oswald's decisions. Students should use the text to support their discussion.
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)