Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
2. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
3. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
4. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
5. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did NBC begin to expose?
2. How did the Commission divide its tasks?
3. What did Oswald do in Mexico City?
4. What did Lee tell Frazier about the package in Chapter 11?
5. Who did Lee contact by the end of May in Chapter 7?
6. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
7. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
8. What did Michael Paine want to show Oswald?
9. What does Posner say about the government documents in the Afterword?
10. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
Marina knew that Lee had tried to kill General Walker. Analyze Oswald's actions, as well as Marina's actions in relation to General Walker. Use the text to support your argument.
The Freedom of Information Act was formed after the Kennedy assassination and the 1970 House reinvestigation. Discuss the purpose of the Freedom of Information Act and discuss how the Kennedy assassination impacted the ability for the public to obtain government documents. Students should use the text to support their discussion.
Posner says that many of the witnesses that claim seeing multiple gunmen only contacted the authorities years later. Why would a witness wait to describe what the events? Discuss the difficulty in taking accounts from witnesses years after the fact, as well as advantages and disadvantages. Use the text to support your discussion.
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)