|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
2. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
3. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
4. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
5. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ruth find when she tried to call Lee in Chapter 10?
2. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
3. Who was Yuri Nosenko according to Chapter 3 and what did he say of Russia's opinion of Oswald?
4. What does Chapter 7 say about conflicting evidence?
5. What did Lee tell Frazier about the package in Chapter 11?
6. Where did Oswald stay at first according to Chapter 10?
7. What happened as the motorcade went through Dealey Plaza?
8. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
9. What did Annie Odio say about Oswald?
10. What did Michael Paine want to show Oswald?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Marina knew that Lee had tried to kill General Walker. Analyze Oswald's actions, as well as Marina's actions in relation to General Walker. Use the text to support your argument.
Essay Topic 2
Lee Harvey Oswald worked on a Cuba campaign and applied for a Cuban passport through Mexico. Students should discuss the events in Cuba during the 1950's and how it impacted Oswald's decisions. Students should use the text to support their discussion.
Essay Topic 3
In the Afterword of Case Closed, Posner says that despite government documents being released after the publication of his book, he still maintains that Oswald acted alone in the assassination of President Kennedy. Analyze Posner's conclusion and discuss whether or not you agree with his theory. Use the text and other sources to support your discussion.
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)