|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
2. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
3. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
4. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
5. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ruth find when she tried to call Lee in Chapter 10?
2. What did people say about the number of shots?
3. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
4. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
5. When Oswald obtained a job working in photography, what did he do according to Chapter 5?
6. What does Chapter 6 say Lee forced Marina to do?
7. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
8. What did Annie Odio say about Oswald?
9. What did the Russian community tell Marina according to Chapter 5?
10. What did Oswald do in Mexico City?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
President Kennedy's assassination heavily impacted the people of the United States. Discuss the impact of the assassination on American life, such as fear, changes in government, and other affects. Students should use the text, secondary sources, interviews and other methods in order to support the discussion.
Essay Topic 2
Marina knew that Lee had tried to kill General Walker. Analyze Oswald's actions, as well as Marina's actions in relation to General Walker. Use the text to support your argument.
Essay Topic 3
What was the main appeal of Communism in the 1950's? How was Communism portrayed in propaganda? Use the text and secondary sources to support your discussion.
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)