|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) It was an old mark.
(b) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
(c) The missed first bullet.
(d) A car crash the day earlier.
2. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
(a) Mark Stapler.
(b) Tom Stoki.
(c) Marrion Baker.
(d) Eric Roger.
3. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
(a) The Ritz Delicatessen.
(d) Empire Walton.
4. When did Clay Shaw die?
5. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) That Oswald was a good shot.
(b) That Oswald didn't stand a chance.
(c) That Oswald had little time to prepare.
(d) That Oswald was a mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages was the report released by the fact finding commission?
2. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
3. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
4. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
5. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
2. What did NBC begin to expose?
3. What was happening to Governor Connally and how was it significant?
4. Who was Jim Garrison according to Chapter 18?
5. What did they find in the garage at the Paine house?
6. What did many early critics believe about the assassination and what did it lead to?
7. What was the first priority according to Chapter 15?
8. What was President Kennedy given prior to being pronounced dead?
9. What did the electrocardiogram show according to Chapter 13?
10. What did Ruby's friends say about him?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)