|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 12:45 a.m.
(b) 12:05 a.m.
(c) 10:45 a.m.
(d) 11:33 a.m.
2. What controversy did Posner mention about the bullet?
(a) If one bullet could hit both the President and the Governor.
(b) If the bullets were Cuban.
(c) If the bullets were Russian.
(d) If Oswald manufactured the bullets himself.
3. When did Ruby die?
(a) January 3, 1967.
(b) January 13, 1966.
(c) January 3, 1968.
(d) January 31, 1967.
4. Who did Garrison concluded Clay Bertrand must be according to Chapter 18?
(a) Clay Claymore.
(b) Clay Shaw.
(c) Clay Cassius.
(d) Lee Oswald.
5. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
(a) Eric Roger.
(b) Marrion Baker.
(c) Tom Stoki.
(d) Mark Stapler.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the fact finding commission report released?
2. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
3. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
4. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
5. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
2. What did the Kennedy family refuse to release?
3. What happened on March 1, 1967?
4. What did Ruby's friends say about him?
5. What was happening to Governor Connally and how was it significant?
6. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
7. Who was Jack Ruby?
8. What was President Kennedy given prior to being pronounced dead?
9. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
10. What was discovered at the Dealey Plaza at 1:12 p.m.?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)