|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) His training made no difference.
(b) He was intellectually limited.
(c) He had help.
(d) He wanted to escape.
2. Who did Garrison concluded Clay Bertrand must be according to Chapter 18?
(a) Clay Claymore.
(b) Clay Shaw.
(c) Lee Oswald.
(d) Clay Cassius.
3. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
(a) A flat line.
(b) A healthy heart.
(c) A stressed heart.
(d) A dying heart rhythm.
4. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The bullet that entered Kennedy's head.
(b) The second bullet.
(c) The third bullet was meant for Mrs. Kennedy.
(d) A shooting between police and robbers the week before.
5. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
(a) Marina Oswald.
(b) Lee Oswald.
(c) George Senator.
(d) Tom Gerrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
2. How many witnesses were heard by the fact finding commission?
3. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
4. Who was the first witness heard by the fact finding commission?
5. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
2. What was the first priority according to Chapter 15?
3. What did the Gallop Poll say according to Chapter 17?
4. What does Posner point out about Oswald's plan in Chapter 12?
5. Who was Jim Garrison according to Chapter 18?
6. What did the electrocardiogram show according to Chapter 13?
7. Where was Jack Ruby at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy in Chapter 16?
8. Who was Jack Ruby?
9. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
10. What did failure analysis indicate?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)