|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
(a) At 5:58 a.m.
(b) At 5:06 p.m.
(c) At 1:58 p.m.
(d) At 5:58 p.m.
2. How many witnesses were heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) 459 witnesses.
(b) 552 witnesses.
(c) 357 witnesses.
(d) 259 witnesses.
3. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
(a) Snow White Skating rink.
(b) White Winter Skating rink.
(c) Winterland Ice Skating rink.
(d) Winter Snow Skating rink.
4. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
(a) Helen Roe.
(b) Earlene Roberts.
(c) Mary Bledsoe.
(d) Earlene Jacobson.
5. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
(a) The Algerian club.
(b) The Tunisan club.
(c) The Lybian club.
(d) The Egyptian club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
2. When did Johnson order for a fact finding mission to be created?
3. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
4. What does Posner say the conspiracy theory and controversy led to?
5. When did Texas announce it would hold a public court of inquiry into the assassination?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
2. What was discovered at the Dealey Plaza at 1:12 p.m.?
3. What did the Gallop Poll say according to Chapter 17?
4. What did they find in the garage at the Paine house?
5. What were two controversial issues according to Posner in Chapter 14?
6. What did the electrocardiogram show according to Chapter 13?
7. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
8. What was the first priority according to Chapter 15?
9. What did the homicide captain do at 2:30 p.m. in Chapter 15 on the day of the assassination?
10. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)