|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
(a) 4:30 p.m.
(b) 3:30 p.m.
(c) 2:30 p.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
2. When did Clay Shaw die?
3. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
(a) Tom Stoki.
(b) Marrion Baker.
(c) Eric Roger.
(d) Mark Stapler.
4. When was the fact finding commission report released?
(a) September 24, 1964.
(b) September 24, 1965.
(c) September 4, 1964.
(d) Octoberr 24, 1964.
5. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) He owned it.
(b) His brother was out of town.
(c) His sister didn't want to do it.
(d) His sister was sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
2. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
3. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
4. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
5. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Jack Ruby?
2. What did failure analysis indicate?
3. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
4. What was the first priority according to Chapter 15?
5. How did the Commission divide its tasks?
6. What was discovered at the Dealey Plaza at 1:12 p.m.?
7. What did the Kennedy family refuse to release?
8. Who was Jim Garrison according to Chapter 18?
9. What was President Kennedy given prior to being pronounced dead?
10. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)