|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) He had help.
(b) He wanted to escape.
(c) He was intellectually limited.
(d) His training made no difference.
2. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
(a) That he was innocent.
(b) That he was mad.
(c) That he was guilty.
(d) That he wanted her.
3. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
(d) FOX News.
4. What does Posner say Jim Garrison concluded on Carlos Marcello before taking on the investigation on Kennedy's assassination?
(a) He was not American.
(b) He was an honest businessman.
(c) He was a small mafia middle man.
(d) He was a mafia boss.
5. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
(a) At the hospital where Kennedy died.
(b) Aboard Air Force One.
(c) On the tarmac at the airport.
(d) In the Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
2. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
3. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
4. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
5. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
2. What does Posner point out about Oswald's plan in Chapter 12?
3. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
4. What was the first priority according to Chapter 15?
5. How did the Commission divide its tasks?
6. What did failure analysis indicate?
7. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
8. Where was Jack Ruby at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy in Chapter 16?
9. What did the Warren Commission assume?
10. What did Ruby deny until his death?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)