|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
(c) FOX News.
2. When did Clay Shaw die?
3. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 11:33 a.m.
(b) 10:45 a.m.
(c) 12:05 a.m.
(d) 12:45 a.m.
4. Who did Garrison concluded Clay Bertrand must be according to Chapter 18?
(a) Lee Oswald.
(b) Clay Cassius.
(c) Clay Shaw.
(d) Clay Claymore.
5. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
2. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
3. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
4. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
5. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did they find in the garage at the Paine house?
2. What did the Warren Commission assume?
3. How much time did Oswald need?
4. What did failure analysis indicate?
5. What did Ruby deny until his death?
6. What did the Kennedy family refuse to release?
7. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
8. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
9. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
10. What was President Kennedy given prior to being pronounced dead?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)