|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
(a) Marina Oswald.
(b) The police officer in charge of Oswald.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald.
(d) The staff of KLIF radio.
2. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) He owned it.
(b) His sister was sick.
(c) His sister didn't want to do it.
(d) His brother was out of town.
3. When did Ruby die?
(a) January 31, 1967.
(b) January 3, 1967.
(c) January 3, 1968.
(d) January 13, 1966.
4. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
(a) See who fired the shot.
(b) Compare the timing of the shots.
(c) Identify witnesses.
(d) See where the shot landed.
5. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
(a) Houston General.
(b) Dallas Central.
(c) Parkland Hospital.
(d) Park Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led the questioning of Oswald?
2. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
3. Who was the first witness heard by the fact finding commission?
4. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
5. How many Americans believed Oswald acted alone according to a Gallop Poll presented in Chapter 17?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)