|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
(a) White Winter Skating rink.
(b) Snow White Skating rink.
(c) Winterland Ice Skating rink.
(d) Winter Snow Skating rink.
2. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
(a) See where the shot landed.
(b) See who fired the shot.
(c) Compare the timing of the shots.
(d) Identify witnesses.
3. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
(a) The film was in black and white.
(b) The car is blocked from view at several times.
(c) The film was not of good quality.
(d) The film was shot from too far away.
4. How many witnesses were heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) 552 witnesses.
(b) 357 witnesses.
(c) 259 witnesses.
(d) 459 witnesses.
5. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
(a) Anton Kisiski.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Marina Oswald.
(d) Seth Kantor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
2. Who led the questioning of Oswald?
3. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
4. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
5. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the first priority according to Chapter 15?
2. What did they find in the garage at the Paine house?
3. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
4. What happened on March 1, 1967?
5. What did many early critics believe about the assassination and what did it lead to?
6. What did the Warren Commission assume?
7. What was discovered at the Dealey Plaza at 1:12 p.m.?
8. What did failure analysis indicate?
9. Who was Jack Ruby?
10. What did Ruby's friends say about him?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)