|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Johnson order for a fact finding mission to be created?
(a) November 29, 1963.
(b) November 30, 1963.
(c) November 15, 1966.
(d) November 29, 1965.
2. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The second bullet.
(b) A shooting between police and robbers the week before.
(c) The third bullet was meant for Mrs. Kennedy.
(d) The bullet that entered Kennedy's head.
3. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
(a) Helen Markham and her son Davis.
(b) Virginia and Barbara Davis and William Scoggins.
(d) Virginia and Mark Davis.
4. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the neck.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the chest.
5. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
(a) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(b) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(c) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(d) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
2. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
3. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
4. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
5. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)