|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner say numerous conviction-less investigations brought Jim Garrison?
(a) A lot of publicity.
(b) A lot of money.
2. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
(a) Winterland Ice Skating rink.
(b) White Winter Skating rink.
(c) Snow White Skating rink.
(d) Winter Snow Skating rink.
3. Who led the questioning of Oswald?
(a) Captain Will Fritz.
(b) Detective Siprano.
(c) Officer Kimbist.
(d) Lieutenant Hernandez.
4. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
(a) He was a journalist.
(b) He was a nightclub owner.
(c) He was a radio host.
(d) He was a police officer.
5. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
(b) It was an old mark.
(c) A car crash the day earlier.
(d) The missed first bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
2. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
3. Who was Jim Garrison interested in during his investigation of Kennedy's death?
4. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
5. Who was the first witness heard by the fact finding commission?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where was Jack Ruby at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy in Chapter 16?
2. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
3. What did the Warren Commission assume?
4. Who was Jim Garrison according to Chapter 18?
5. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
6. What was happening to Governor Connally and how was it significant?
7. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
8. Who was Jack Ruby?
9. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
10. What happened on March 1, 1967?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)