|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the murder of Oswald produce according to Chapter 17?
(a) Interesting history.
(b) The birth of investigative journalism.
(c) A lot of grief.
(d) Conspiracy theories.
2. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
(a) He was a radio host.
(b) He was a journalist.
(c) He was a police officer.
(d) He was a nightclub owner.
3. When was Clay Shaw acquitted of the conspiracy charge presented in Chapter 18?
(a) March 1, 1968.
(b) March 12, 1968.
(c) May 1, 1968.
(d) March 1, 1969.
4. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
(a) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(b) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(c) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(d) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
5. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
(a) The Lybian club.
(b) The Egyptian club.
(c) The Tunisan club.
(d) The Algerian club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
2. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
3. What does Posner say of Oswald's attitude during the interrogation?
4. What was Oswald charged with?
5. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Jim Garrison according to Chapter 18?
2. How much time did Oswald need?
3. What were two controversial issues according to Posner in Chapter 14?
4. What did the Kennedy family refuse to release?
5. How did the Commission divide its tasks?
6. What did the electrocardiogram show according to Chapter 13?
7. Who was Jack Ruby?
8. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
9. What was happening to Governor Connally and how was it significant?
10. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)