|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The missed first bullet.
(b) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
(c) It was an old mark.
(d) A car crash the day earlier.
2. When was Clay Shaw acquitted of the conspiracy charge presented in Chapter 18?
(a) May 1, 1968.
(b) March 1, 1969.
(c) March 12, 1968.
(d) March 1, 1968.
3. What does Posner say Jim Garrison concluded on Carlos Marcello before taking on the investigation on Kennedy's assassination?
(a) He was a small mafia middle man.
(b) He was a mafia boss.
(c) He was an honest businessman.
(d) He was not American.
4. What did the Warren Commission conclude about the three shots fired at Kennedy?
(a) Oswald was not alone.
(b) Oswald was used by the CIA.
(c) Oswald could not have fired them.
(d) Oswald could have fired them.
5. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
(a) Oswald's friends and family.
(b) The CIA.
(c) Oswald's co-workers.
(d) Officer Tippit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
2. Who led the questioning of Oswald?
3. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
4. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
5. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the electrocardiogram show according to Chapter 13?
2. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
3. What did many early critics believe about the assassination and what did it lead to?
4. What did NBC begin to expose?
5. Who was Jim Garrison according to Chapter 18?
6. What was happening to Governor Connally and how was it significant?
7. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
8. What did the Kennedy family refuse to release?
9. What did failure analysis indicate?
10. Who was Jack Ruby?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)