|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many members did the fact finding commission created by Johnson have?
(a) 5 members.
(b) 9 members.
(c) 1 member.
(d) 8 members.
2. When was the fact finding commission report released?
(a) Octoberr 24, 1964.
(b) September 24, 1965.
(c) September 24, 1964.
(d) September 4, 1964.
3. Who was Jim Garrison interested in during his investigation of Kennedy's death?
(a) Tom Clank.
(b) David Farrey.
(c) David Ferrie.
(d) Herbert Ferrie.
4. Why were the autopsy photos not examined by the fact finding commission?
(a) No pictures were taken.
(b) They were too gruesome.
(c) The Kennedy family refused to released them.
(d) They were irrelevant.
5. What did Oswald deny during his interrogation?
(a) Killing Officer Tippit.
(b) Being married.
(c) Killing the President.
(d) Remembering anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
2. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
3. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
4. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
5. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did they find in the garage at the Paine house?
2. What does Posner point out about Oswald's plan in Chapter 12?
3. What did the Gallop Poll say according to Chapter 17?
4. What was the first priority according to Chapter 15?
5. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
6. What did Ruby's friends say about him?
7. What happened on March 1, 1967?
8. What did many early critics believe about the assassination and what did it lead to?
9. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
10. Who was Jack Ruby?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)