|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
(a) FOX News.
2. How many witnesses were heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) 357 witnesses.
(b) 259 witnesses.
(c) 459 witnesses.
(d) 552 witnesses.
3. Who led the questioning of Oswald?
(a) Captain Will Fritz.
(b) Lieutenant Hernandez.
(c) Officer Kimbist.
(d) Detective Siprano.
4. How many pages was the report released by the fact finding commission?
(a) 788 pages.
(b) 868 pages.
(c) 888 pages.
(d) 666 pages.
5. Who did Garrison concluded Clay Bertrand must be according to Chapter 18?
(a) Clay Shaw.
(b) Clay Claymore.
(c) Clay Cassius.
(d) Lee Oswald.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who headed the fact finding commission created by Johnson?
2. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
3. Whose influence did Jim Garrison investigate in New Orleans according to Chapter 18?
4. Who was Jim Garrison interested in during his investigation of Kennedy's death?
5. What did the Warren Commission conclude about the three shots fired at Kennedy?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)