|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) A video store.
(c) A police station.
(d) A weapon shop.
2. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
(a) That he was mad.
(b) That he wanted her.
(c) That he was guilty.
(d) That he was innocent.
3. Who did Garrison concluded Clay Bertrand must be according to Chapter 18?
(a) Lee Oswald.
(b) Clay Cassius.
(c) Clay Claymore.
(d) Clay Shaw.
4. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
(a) The CIA.
(b) Oswald's co-workers.
(c) Oswald's friends and family.
(d) Officer Tippit.
5. Who headed the fact finding commission created by Johnson?
(a) Edgar Warren.
(b) Tom Warren.
(c) Earl Warren.
(d) Sonya Warren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
2. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
3. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
4. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
5. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was discovered at the Dealey Plaza at 1:12 p.m.?
2. What does Posner point out about Oswald's plan in Chapter 12?
3. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
4. What did the Kennedy family refuse to release?
5. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
6. What did the Warren Commission assume?
7. What did NBC begin to expose?
8. What was the first priority according to Chapter 15?
9. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
10. What did the electrocardiogram show according to Chapter 13?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)