|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
(a) November 21, 1963.
(b) November 21, 1963.
(c) November 21, 1963.
(d) November 21, 1963.
2. How many Americans believed Oswald acted alone according to a Gallop Poll presented in Chapter 17?
3. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) To keep the body.
(b) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
(c) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
(d) An autopsy.
4. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
(a) It killed Kennedy.
(b) It was meant to kill the driver.
(c) It wounded Mrs. Kennedy.
(d) It missed.
5. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
(a) 1:30 p.m.
(b) 2:30 p.m.
(c) 3:30 p.m.
(d) 4:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Posner say Jim Garrison concluded on Carlos Marcello before taking on the investigation on Kennedy's assassination?
2. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
3. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
4. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
5. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Jim Garrison according to Chapter 18?
2. What did the Gallop Poll say according to Chapter 17?
3. How much time did Oswald need?
4. What did NBC begin to expose?
5. How did the Commission divide its tasks?
6. Where was Jack Ruby at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy in Chapter 16?
7. What happened on March 1, 1967?
8. What was President Kennedy given prior to being pronounced dead?
9. What did Ruby deny until his death?
10. What did failure analysis indicate?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)