|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 12 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
2. Who did Garrison concluded Clay Bertrand must be according to Chapter 18?
(a) Clay Claymore.
(b) Lee Oswald.
(c) Clay Shaw.
(d) Clay Cassius.
3. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
(a) Wanting to go to Cuba.
(b) Being Communist.
(c) Killing the President.
(d) Killing Tippit.
4. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) To keep the body.
(b) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
(c) An autopsy.
(d) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
5. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
(a) He was a colorful New Orleans character.
(b) He was paranoid.
(c) He was communist.
(d) He was happy in marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
2. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
3. When did Clay Shaw die?
4. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
5. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was discovered at the Dealey Plaza at 1:12 p.m.?
2. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
3. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
4. What did the electrocardiogram show according to Chapter 13?
5. How much time did Oswald need?
6. What were two controversial issues according to Posner in Chapter 14?
7. Who was Jack Ruby?
8. What was President Kennedy given prior to being pronounced dead?
9. What was the first priority according to Chapter 15?
10. How did the Commission divide its tasks?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)