|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the fact finding commission report released?
(a) September 24, 1965.
(b) September 24, 1964.
(c) Octoberr 24, 1964.
(d) September 4, 1964.
2. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
(a) George Senator.
(b) Lee Oswald.
(c) Marina Oswald.
(d) Tom Gerrison.
3. When was Clay Shaw acquitted of the conspiracy charge presented in Chapter 18?
(a) March 12, 1968.
(b) March 1, 1968.
(c) May 1, 1968.
(d) March 1, 1969.
4. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
(a) 1.5 seconds.
(b) 2.5 seconds.
(c) 5.4 seconds.
(d) 4.5 seconds.
5. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
(a) Traces in the police archives.
(b) Transcripts or recordings.
(c) Civilian witnesses.
(d) Police witnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
2. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
3. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
4. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
5. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
2. What did they find in the garage at the Paine house?
3. What did Ruby's friends say about him?
4. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
5. Who was Jack Ruby?
6. What did the homicide captain do at 2:30 p.m. in Chapter 15 on the day of the assassination?
7. How much time did Oswald need?
8. What did Ruby deny until his death?
9. What did NBC begin to expose?
10. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)