|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Clay Shaw acquitted of the conspiracy charge presented in Chapter 18?
(a) March 1, 1968.
(b) March 12, 1968.
(c) May 1, 1968.
(d) March 1, 1969.
2. Who led the questioning of Oswald?
(a) Captain Will Fritz.
(b) Lieutenant Hernandez.
(c) Officer Kimbist.
(d) Detective Siprano.
3. What characterized 1965 for Louisiana according to Chapter 18?
(a) Integration of the school system.
(b) An election year.
(c) Civil unrest.
4. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
(a) The Egyptian club.
(b) The Algerian club.
(c) The Tunisan club.
(d) The Lybian club.
5. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) A car crash the day earlier.
(b) The missed first bullet.
(c) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
(d) It was an old mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ruby die?
2. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
3. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
4. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
5. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were two controversial issues according to Posner in Chapter 14?
2. What was discovered at the Dealey Plaza at 1:12 p.m.?
3. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
4. What did the electrocardiogram show according to Chapter 13?
5. Who was Jack Ruby?
6. What did the Gallop Poll say according to Chapter 17?
7. Where was Jack Ruby at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy in Chapter 16?
8. What does Posner point out about Oswald's plan in Chapter 12?
9. What did many early critics believe about the assassination and what did it lead to?
10. How did the Commission divide its tasks?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)