|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
(a) White Winter Skating rink.
(b) Snow White Skating rink.
(c) Winter Snow Skating rink.
(d) Winterland Ice Skating rink.
2. Who headed the fact finding commission created by Johnson?
(a) Edgar Warren.
(b) Sonya Warren.
(c) Tom Warren.
(d) Earl Warren.
3. Who led the questioning of Oswald?
(a) Captain Will Fritz.
(b) Officer Kimbist.
(c) Detective Siprano.
(d) Lieutenant Hernandez.
4. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 12 a.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
5. How many Americans believed Oswald acted alone according to a Gallop Poll presented in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the fact finding commission report released?
2. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
3. Who did Garrison concluded Clay Bertrand must be according to Chapter 18?
4. What did the Warren Commission conclude about the three shots fired at Kennedy?
5. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the homicide captain do at 2:30 p.m. in Chapter 15 on the day of the assassination?
2. What did the Warren Commission assume?
3. What were two controversial issues according to Posner in Chapter 14?
4. What did the Kennedy family refuse to release?
5. How did the Commission divide its tasks?
6. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
7. What does Posner point out about Oswald's plan in Chapter 12?
8. What was the first priority according to Chapter 15?
9. What did Ruby deny until his death?
10. What was discovered at the Dealey Plaza at 1:12 p.m.?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)