|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
(a) A dying heart rhythm.
(b) A stressed heart.
(c) A healthy heart.
(d) A flat line.
2. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The third bullet was meant for Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) The second bullet.
(c) The bullet that entered Kennedy's head.
(d) A shooting between police and robbers the week before.
3. When did Clay Shaw die?
4. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The missed first bullet.
(b) A car crash the day earlier.
(c) It was an old mark.
(d) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
5. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
(a) Oswald's friends and family.
(b) Officer Tippit.
(c) Oswald's co-workers.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
2. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
3. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
4. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
5. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Jack Ruby?
2. What does Posner point out about Oswald's plan in Chapter 12?
3. What did NBC begin to expose?
4. What did failure analysis indicate?
5. What was discovered at the Dealey Plaza at 1:12 p.m.?
6. Where was Jack Ruby at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy in Chapter 16?
7. What did the Kennedy family refuse to release?
8. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
9. What did Ruby's friends say about him?
10. How did the Commission divide its tasks?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)