Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ruby die?
(a) January 3, 1967.
(b) January 3, 1968.
(c) January 31, 1967.
(d) January 13, 1966.
2. Who was Jim Garrison interested in during his investigation of Kennedy's death?
(a) David Ferrie.
(b) Herbert Ferrie.
(c) David Farrey.
(d) Tom Clank.
3. What does Posner say Jim Garrison concluded on Carlos Marcello before taking on the investigation on Kennedy's assassination?
(a) He was an honest businessman.
(b) He was a small mafia middle man.
(c) He was a mafia boss.
(d) He was not American.
4. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
(a) Reporters were allowed in his room.
(b) He was given last rites.
(c) Jackie asked him if he really had an affair.
(d) He talked to his wife.
5. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Don Mitchell.
(b) Mark Camptbell.
(c) Don Campbell.
(d) Sam Gandi.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
2. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
3. When did Johnson order for a fact finding mission to be created?
4. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
5. How many witnesses were heard by the fact finding commission?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)