|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Jim Garrison interested in during his investigation of Kennedy's death?
(a) Tom Clank.
(b) Herbert Ferrie.
(c) David Ferrie.
(d) David Farrey.
2. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
(b) The temple.
(c) The mosque.
(d) A bar.
3. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The Kennedy family.
(c) The State of Texas employees.
(d) The District attorney.
4. What does Posner say the conspiracy theory and controversy led to?
(a) Numerous books.
(b) The downfall of reason.
(c) The 1970 House reinvestigation.
(d) A lot of bad websites.
5. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 12 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
2. What did Oswald deny during his interrogation?
3. What was the first priority of the interrogators talking to Oswald?
4. Who was the first witness heard by the fact finding commission?
5. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)