|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
(a) See who fired the shot.
(b) See where the shot landed.
(c) Identify witnesses.
(d) Compare the timing of the shots.
2. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
(a) His son.
(b) His brother.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) His wife, Jackie.
3. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
(a) Mark Solenberg.
(b) Mrs. Tippit.
(c) Helen Markham.
(d) Officer Brady.
4. How many witnesses were heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) 552 witnesses.
(b) 259 witnesses.
(c) 459 witnesses.
(d) 357 witnesses.
5. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
(a) Traces in the police archives.
(b) Transcripts or recordings.
(c) Police witnesses.
(d) Civilian witnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
2. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
3. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
4. When did Ruby die?
5. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on March 1, 1967?
2. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
3. Who was Jack Ruby?
4. What was the first priority according to Chapter 15?
5. What did they find in the garage at the Paine house?
6. What were two controversial issues according to Posner in Chapter 14?
7. What did the homicide captain do at 2:30 p.m. in Chapter 15 on the day of the assassination?
8. Who was Jim Garrison according to Chapter 18?
9. What did Ruby's friends say about him?
10. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)