|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
(a) A group of Republican kids.
(b) A group of Communist kids.
(c) A group of Cuban kids.
(d) A group of homosexual kids.
2. When was the fact finding commission report released?
(a) Octoberr 24, 1964.
(b) September 4, 1964.
(c) September 24, 1965.
(d) September 24, 1964.
3. Who was the first witness heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) The CIA chief.
(c) The Secret Service agents.
(d) Marina Oswald.
4. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
(a) His brother.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife, Jackie.
5. How many witnesses were heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) 357 witnesses.
(b) 459 witnesses.
(c) 259 witnesses.
(d) 552 witnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members did the fact finding commission created by Johnson have?
2. Who headed the fact finding commission created by Johnson?
3. What does Posner say the conspiracy theory and controversy led to?
4. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
5. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)