|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
(a) At 5:58 a.m.
(b) At 1:58 p.m.
(c) At 5:06 p.m.
(d) At 5:58 p.m.
2. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
(a) Because it was cold.
(b) To hide a wound.
(c) To cover his revolver.
(d) Out of habit.
3. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
(a) Tom Stoki.
(b) Eric Roger.
(c) Mark Stapler.
(d) Marrion Baker.
4. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
(d) FOX News.
5. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
(a) 2:45 p.m.
(b) 12:00 a.m.
(c) 12:45 a.m.
(d) 1:12 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characterized 1965 for Louisiana according to Chapter 18?
2. What kind of analysis was used to prove that one bullet could have caused both Kennedy's and Connally's wounds?
3. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
4. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
5. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Jim Garrison according to Chapter 18?
2. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
3. How did the Commission divide its tasks?
4. What did the Warren Commission assume?
5. What did failure analysis indicate?
6. What did the Kennedy family refuse to release?
7. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
8. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
9. Where was Jack Ruby at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy in Chapter 16?
10. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)