|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A bullet.
(c) A gun.
2. How many members did the fact finding commission created by Johnson have?
(a) 9 members.
(b) 5 members.
(c) 1 member.
(d) 8 members.
3. What does Posner say numerous conviction-less investigations brought Jim Garrison?
(c) A lot of publicity.
(d) A lot of money.
4. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 12 a.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
5. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
(a) At 5:58 a.m.
(b) At 5:58 p.m.
(c) At 1:58 p.m.
(d) At 5:06 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
2. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
3. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
4. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
5. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were two controversial issues according to Posner in Chapter 14?
2. Who was Jim Garrison according to Chapter 18?
3. What did the homicide captain do at 2:30 p.m. in Chapter 15 on the day of the assassination?
4. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
5. What did Ruby's friends say about him?
6. What did many early critics believe about the assassination and what did it lead to?
7. What did the Warren Commission assume?
8. How much time did Oswald need?
9. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
10. What was happening to Governor Connally and how was it significant?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)