|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
(a) Eric Roger.
(b) Marrion Baker.
(c) Mark Stapler.
(d) Tom Stoki.
2. When was the fact finding commission report released?
(a) September 24, 1965.
(b) September 4, 1964.
(c) September 24, 1964.
(d) Octoberr 24, 1964.
3. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 11:33 a.m.
(b) 10:45 a.m.
(c) 12:05 a.m.
(d) 12:45 a.m.
4. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) A weapon shop.
(c) A police station.
(d) A video store.
5. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
(a) It killed Kennedy.
(b) It wounded Mrs. Kennedy.
(c) It missed.
(d) It was meant to kill the driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led the questioning of Oswald?
2. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
3. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
4. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
5. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Gallop Poll say according to Chapter 17?
2. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
3. What did the Kennedy family refuse to release?
4. What did many early critics believe about the assassination and what did it lead to?
5. What did NBC begin to expose?
6. What does Posner point out about Oswald's plan in Chapter 12?
7. What did the Warren Commission assume?
8. How much time did Oswald need?
9. Where was Jack Ruby at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy in Chapter 16?
10. What did the electrocardiogram show according to Chapter 13?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)