|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) A career counselor.
(b) Oswald himself.
(c) A friend of Marina's.
(d) His tenant.
2. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) To pay his rent.
(b) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
(c) Not to come back.
(d) To give her regards to his wife.
3. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he was not coming back.
(b) That he was not in Cuba.
(c) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
(d) That he was in Cuba.
4. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
(a) Rio de Janeiro.
(b) Mexico City.
5. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They funded it.
(b) They wanted it.
(c) They planned it.
(d) They had nothing to do with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
2. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
3. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
4. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
5. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
2. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
3. What happened as the motorcade went through Dealey Plaza?
4. What did Annie Odio say about Oswald?
5. Who was James Hosty and what did he want?
6. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
7. What does Chapter 6 say Lee forced Marina to do?
8. What did Lee tell Frazier about the package in Chapter 11?
9. Where did the Oswalds go in June 1962?
10. What did people say about the number of shots?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)