|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
2. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 3, 1963.
(b) October 3, 1964.
(c) October 13, 1963.
(d) September 3, 1963.
3. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(b) Eric Schmit.
(c) De Mohrenschidlt.
4. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Hosties.
(b) The Fraziers.
(c) The Hobbes.
(d) The Paines.
5. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
(a) A new report on Communist sympathizers.
(b) A TV show.
(c) A sitcom pilot.
(d) A debate about the Cuban-American Problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
2. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
3. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
4. When did Nosenko finally defect?
5. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened in the days after Oswald reached Moscow on October 16, 1959?
2. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
3. Who was Lee Harvey Oswald raised by according to the author, cited in Chapter 1?
4. What did the Russian community tell Marina according to Chapter 5?
5. What does Chapter 7 say about conflicting evidence?
6. How does Chapter 2 describe Oswald's military career?
7. Who was James Hosty and what did he want?
8. What did Annie Odio say about Oswald?
9. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
10. What did Michael Paine want to show Oswald?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)