|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The CIA.
(b) THe IRS.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The FBI.
2. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he was in Cuba.
(b) That he was not in Cuba.
(c) That he was not coming back.
(d) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
3. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) His mother's
(b) A rental house.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His aunt's.
4. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His father's brother's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His sister's.
5. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(b) The ACLU.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Communist party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's mother's name?
2. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
3. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
4. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
5. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Michael Paine want to show Oswald?
2. What did Garrison's investigation find in Chapter 19?
3. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
4. What did the Gallop Poll say according to Chapter 17?
5. Who was Lee Harvey Oswald raised by according to the author, cited in Chapter 1?
6. What does Posner say about the government documents in the Afterword?
7. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
8. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
9. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
10. Why did the FBI reopen its case on Oswald according to Chapter 6?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)