|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 5 sisters.
(b) 2 brothers.
(c) 4 brothers.
(d) 6 brothers.
2. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) An orphanage.
(c) Their big sisters's house.
(d) Their aunt's house.
3. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(b) Putin and Medvedev.
(c) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
(d) Kisinko and Rotof.
4. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 3, 1964.
(b) September 3, 1963.
(c) October 13, 1963.
(d) October 3, 1963.
5. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A long sabre.
(b) A .38 revolver.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
2. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
3. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
5. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Posner point out about ammunition?
2. What did people say about the number of shots?
3. How does Chapter 2 describe Oswald's military career?
4. Why did the FBI reopen its case on Oswald according to Chapter 6?
5. Who was James Hosty and what did he want?
6. What did Oswald do in Mexico City?
7. What did the Russian community tell Marina according to Chapter 5?
8. When Oswald obtained a job working in photography, what did he do according to Chapter 5?
9. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
10. According to Chapter 4, why did Oswald become disillusioned with the Soviet Union?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)