|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It deteriorated.
(b) It blossomed.
(c) It stayed the same.
(d) It ended.
2. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The missile crisis.
(b) The U2 incident.
(c) The Bay of Pigs.
(d) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
3. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His sister's.
(b) His brother's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His father's brother's.
4. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) October 12, 1963.
(b) October 2, 1963.
(c) October 12, 1965.
(d) November 12, 1963.
5. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A long sabre.
(b) A .38 revolver.
(c) A new car.
(d) A rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
2. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
3. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
4. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
5. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did people say about the number of shots?
2. Where did the Oswalds go in June 1962?
3. What did the Russian community tell Marina according to Chapter 5?
4. How does Chapter 2 describe Oswald's military career?
5. What did Oswald do in Mexico City?
6. When Oswald obtained a job working in photography, what did he do according to Chapter 5?
7. What did Ruth find when she tried to call Lee in Chapter 10?
8. What happened to his request as discussed in Chapter 9?
9. Who did Lee contact by the end of May in Chapter 7?
10. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)