|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) September 25, 1963.
(b) September 25, 1964.
(c) September 5, 1963.
(d) October 25, 1963.
2. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he was not in Cuba.
(b) That he was not coming back.
(c) That he was in Cuba.
(d) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
3. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
4. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) About a deal they had on books.
(b) About a new restaurant.
(c) About the dangers of smoking.
(d) About the motorcade.
5. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
2. What was Oswald's mother's name?
3. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
4. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
5. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Russian community tell Marina according to Chapter 5?
2. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
3. How does Chapter 2 describe Oswald's military career?
4. What happened to his request as discussed in Chapter 9?
5. Who was James Hosty and what did he want?
6. Where did the Oswalds go in June 1962?
7. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
8. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
9. What did people say about the number of shots?
10. What did Lee tell Frazier about the package in Chapter 11?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)