|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The anti-Castro movement.
(b) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Marine Corp.
2. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The KGB.
3. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Oswald's mother.
4. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) October 12, 1965.
(b) October 12, 1963.
(c) November 12, 1963.
(d) October 2, 1963.
5. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Marc English.
(b) Tim Slash.
(c) Pete Bagley.
(d) Thomas March.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
2. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
3. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
4. When did Nosenko finally defect?
5. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did they find in the garage at the Paine house?
2. What happened when Tippit stopped Oswald?
3. According to Chapter 4, why did Oswald become disillusioned with the Soviet Union?
4. When Oswald obtained a job working in photography, what did he do according to Chapter 5?
5. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
6. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
7. What did many early critics believe about the assassination and what did it lead to?
8. What was discovered at the Dealey Plaza at 1:12 p.m.?
9. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
10. Who was Lee Harvey Oswald raised by according to the author, cited in Chapter 1?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)