|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 2 days.
2. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Attention seekers.
(b) Unreliable witnesses.
(c) A twin brother.
(d) An Oswald impostor.
3. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The KGB.
(c) THe IRS.
(d) The CIA.
4. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
5. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 369 Mark Avenue.
(b) 544 Camp St.
(c) 356 Camp St.
(d) 125 Washington St.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
2. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
3. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
4. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
5. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Yuri Nosenko according to Chapter 3 and what did he say of Russia's opinion of Oswald?
2. Where did Oswald stay at first according to Chapter 10?
3. What happened to his request as discussed in Chapter 9?
4. According to Chapter 4, why did Oswald become disillusioned with the Soviet Union?
5. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
6. Why did the FBI reopen its case on Oswald according to Chapter 6?
7. Who was James Hosty and what did he want?
8. What did Annie Odio say about Oswald?
9. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
10. What does Posner point out about ammunition?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)