|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
(a) Spare tires.
(b) A rifle.
(c) Curtain rods.
(d) Golf clubs.
2. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
(a) The IRS.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The CIA.
3. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 days.
4. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) Guy Banister.
(b) Eric Swotzer.
(c) David Banner.
(d) Mark Banister.
5. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
(b) His friends.
(c) His coworkers.
(d) The Paines.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
2. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
3. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
4. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
5. What was Oswald's mother's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Annie Odio say about Oswald?
2. What did the Russian community tell Marina according to Chapter 5?
3. What did Michael Paine want to show Oswald?
4. What happened as the motorcade went through Dealey Plaza?
5. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
6. Who did Lee contact by the end of May in Chapter 7?
7. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
8. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
9. When Oswald obtained a job working in photography, what did he do according to Chapter 5?
10. What happened to his request as discussed in Chapter 9?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)