|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Washinton Street.
(b) Dupont Circle.
(c) Grand Avenue.
(d) Dealey Plaza.
2. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) His mother's
(b) His brother's.
(c) His aunt's.
(d) A rental house.
3. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
4. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) About the dangers of smoking.
(b) About a new restaurant.
(c) About a deal they had on books.
(d) About the motorcade.
5. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(c) The Communist party.
(d) The ACLU.
Short Answer Questions
1. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
2. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
3. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
4. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
5. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Chapter 4, why did Oswald become disillusioned with the Soviet Union?
2. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
3. When Oswald obtained a job working in photography, what did he do according to Chapter 5?
4. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
5. What did Annie Odio say about Oswald?
6. What did Lee tell Frazier about the package in Chapter 11?
7. Who was Yuri Nosenko according to Chapter 3 and what did he say of Russia's opinion of Oswald?
8. Who was Lee Harvey Oswald raised by according to the author, cited in Chapter 1?
9. What did people say about the number of shots?
10. Why did the FBI reopen its case on Oswald according to Chapter 6?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)