|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) Fort Worth.
2. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He went to a few bars.
(b) He cheating on his wife.
(c) He didn't socialize with anyone.
(d) He played poker.
3. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
(b) Oswald's mother.
(c) Her mother.
4. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
(a) 9 shots.
(b) 5 shots.
(c) 3 shots.
(d) 1 shot.
5. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(a) Eric Schmit.
(b) De Mohrenschidlt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
2. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
3. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
4. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
5. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
2. Why did the FBI reopen its case on Oswald according to Chapter 6?
3. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
4. What happened to his request as discussed in Chapter 9?
5. What happened in the days after Oswald reached Moscow on October 16, 1959?
6. What did Annie Odio say about Oswald?
7. Where did the Oswalds go in June 1962?
8. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
9. What did the Russian community tell Marina according to Chapter 5?
10. What does Chapter 6 say Lee forced Marina to do?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)