|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Marine Corp.
(b) The anti-Castro movement.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Friend of Cuba organization.
2. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(b) That he was a KGB plant.
(c) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(d) That he helped Oswald.
3. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) November 12, 1963.
(b) October 2, 1963.
(c) October 12, 1963.
(d) October 12, 1965.
4. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) Their aunt's house.
(d) Their big sisters's house.
5. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
(a) His coworkers.
(b) His friends.
(d) The Paines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
2. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
3. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
4. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
5. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
2. What did Oswald do in Mexico City?
3. Who did Lee contact by the end of May in Chapter 7?
4. How does Chapter 2 describe Oswald's military career?
5. Why did the FBI reopen its case on Oswald according to Chapter 6?
6. Who was James Hosty and what did he want?
7. What did the Russian community tell Marina according to Chapter 5?
8. Who was Yuri Nosenko according to Chapter 3 and what did he say of Russia's opinion of Oswald?
9. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
10. What happened in the days after Oswald reached Moscow on October 16, 1959?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)