|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
(b) Putin and Medvedev.
(c) Kisinko and Rotof.
(d) Tomatov and Kissikov.
2. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sharp shooter.
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(d) Sheet metal worker.
3. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(c) Wait staff.
4. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Mark Soein.
(b) Jack Ryan.
(c) Maurice Gracier.
(d) James Hosty.
5. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(b) De Mohrenschidlt.
(d) Eric Schmit.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
2. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
3. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
4. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
5. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened as the motorcade went through Dealey Plaza?
2. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
3. What did Michael Paine want to show Oswald?
4. What does Posner point out about ammunition?
5. Who was Lee Harvey Oswald raised by according to the author, cited in Chapter 1?
6. How does Chapter 2 describe Oswald's military career?
7. What does Chapter 6 say Lee forced Marina to do?
8. What does Chapter 7 say about conflicting evidence?
9. Who was Yuri Nosenko according to Chapter 3 and what did he say of Russia's opinion of Oswald?
10. What happened in the days after Oswald reached Moscow on October 16, 1959?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)