|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
(a) The rocket launcher lady.
(b) The big lady.
(c) The invisible lady.
(d) The babushka lady.
2. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Dupont Circle.
(b) Washinton Street.
(c) Grand Avenue.
(d) Dealey Plaza.
3. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) Jackie Kennedy.
(d) Officer J.D. Tippit.
4. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(a) English composition.
(b) An IQ test.
5. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Liquidate him.
(b) Blackmail him.
(c) Give him some information.
(d) Take him back to the USSR.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
2. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
3. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
4. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
5. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Oswald obtained a job working in photography, what did he do according to Chapter 5?
2. What happened to his request as discussed in Chapter 9?
3. What does Chapter 6 say Lee forced Marina to do?
4. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
5. Who was Yuri Nosenko according to Chapter 3 and what did he say of Russia's opinion of Oswald?
6. Who did Lee contact by the end of May in Chapter 7?
7. What did Michael Paine want to show Oswald?
8. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
9. Where did the Oswalds go in June 1962?
10. According to Chapter 4, why did Oswald become disillusioned with the Soviet Union?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)