Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(d) Looking out the window.
2. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Divorce him.
(b) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(c) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
(d) Move out of his house.
3. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
4. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
5. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he was not in Cuba.
(b) That he was not coming back.
(c) That he was in Cuba.
(d) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
2. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
3. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
4. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
5. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on March 1, 1967?
2. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
3. What did the electrocardiogram show according to Chapter 13?
4. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
5. Who was Yuri Nosenko according to Chapter 3 and what did he say of Russia's opinion of Oswald?
6. What were two controversial issues according to Posner in Chapter 14?
7. What happened as the motorcade went through Dealey Plaza?
8. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
9. Who was James Hosty and what did he want?
10. What did Annie Odio say about Oswald?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)