|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Nosenko finally defect?
2. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(b) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(c) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(d) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
3. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
(a) Golf clubs.
(b) Curtain rods.
(c) Spare tires.
(d) A rifle.
4. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(a) Fort Worth.
(b) San Miguel.
5. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) KGB retaliation on her family.
(b) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
(c) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(d) Her understanding of U.S customs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
2. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
3. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
4. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
5. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
2. What did Oswald do in Mexico City?
3. When Oswald obtained a job working in photography, what did he do according to Chapter 5?
4. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
5. According to Chapter 4, why did Oswald become disillusioned with the Soviet Union?
6. What did the Russian community tell Marina according to Chapter 5?
7. What does Chapter 6 say Lee forced Marina to do?
8. Where did Oswald stay at first according to Chapter 10?
9. Why did the FBI reopen its case on Oswald according to Chapter 6?
10. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)