|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) October 12, 1965.
(b) November 12, 1963.
(c) October 12, 1963.
(d) October 2, 1963.
2. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The anti-Castro movement.
(b) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Marine Corp.
3. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(a) St. Petersburg.
4. What was Oswald's mother's name?
5. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) Their big sisters's house.
(c) Their aunt's house.
(d) An orphanage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
2. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
3. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
4. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
5. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ruth find when she tried to call Lee in Chapter 10?
2. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
3. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
4. Where did the Oswalds go in June 1962?
5. Who was Yuri Nosenko according to Chapter 3 and what did he say of Russia's opinion of Oswald?
6. Who was Lee Harvey Oswald raised by according to the author, cited in Chapter 1?
7. Who did Lee contact by the end of May in Chapter 7?
8. How does Chapter 2 describe Oswald's military career?
9. What happened in the days after Oswald reached Moscow on October 16, 1959?
10. What did Oswald do in Mexico City?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)