|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
(b) To visit a friend.
(c) To defect.
(d) To get a visa.
2. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) A rental house.
(b) His brother's.
(c) His aunt's.
(d) His mother's
3. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1962.
(b) September 20, 1957.
(c) September 20, 1960.
(d) September 20, 1959.
4. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
5. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(c) Looking out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
2. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
3. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
4. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
5. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chapter 6 say Lee forced Marina to do?
2. What does Chapter 7 say about conflicting evidence?
3. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
4. What does Posner point out about ammunition?
5. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
6. Who was James Hosty and what did he want?
7. What happened to his request as discussed in Chapter 9?
8. Who did Lee contact by the end of May in Chapter 7?
9. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
10. Where did Oswald stay at first according to Chapter 10?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)