|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 15 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
2. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Washinton Street.
(b) Dupont Circle.
(c) Dealey Plaza.
(d) Grand Avenue.
3. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Fraziers.
(b) The Paines.
(c) The Hobbes.
(d) The Hosties.
4. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The KGB.
(d) THe IRS.
5. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(c) Sheet metal worker.
(d) Sharp shooter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
2. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
3. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
4. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
5. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chapter 6 say Lee forced Marina to do?
2. What did Michael Paine want to show Oswald?
3. How does Chapter 2 describe Oswald's military career?
4. Where did the Oswalds go in June 1962?
5. What happened in the days after Oswald reached Moscow on October 16, 1959?
6. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
7. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
8. Who was Lee Harvey Oswald raised by according to the author, cited in Chapter 1?
9. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
10. What did Ruth find when she tried to call Lee in Chapter 10?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)