|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It ended.
(b) It deteriorated.
(c) It stayed the same.
(d) It blossomed.
2. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Paines.
(b) The Fraziers.
(c) The Hobbes.
(d) The Hosties.
3. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1965.
(b) May 19, 1963.
(c) May 9, 1963.
(d) May 9, 1964.
4. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(a) De Mohrenschidlt.
(d) Eric Schmit.
5. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A long sabre.
(b) A .38 revolver.
(c) A new car.
(d) A rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
2. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
3. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
4. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
5. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Lee Harvey Oswald raised by according to the author, cited in Chapter 1?
2. How does Chapter 2 describe Oswald's military career?
3. Why did the FBI reopen its case on Oswald according to Chapter 6?
4. What did Lee tell Frazier about the package in Chapter 11?
5. What happened to his request as discussed in Chapter 9?
6. What happened as the motorcade went through Dealey Plaza?
7. What happened in the days after Oswald reached Moscow on October 16, 1959?
8. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
9. What does Posner point out about ammunition?
10. Where did the Oswalds go in June 1962?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)