|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
(a) 3 month.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 5 months.
2. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he was not in Cuba.
(b) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
(c) That he was in Cuba.
(d) That he was not coming back.
3. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Give him some information.
(b) Take him back to the USSR.
(c) Liquidate him.
(d) Blackmail him.
4. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) A rocket launcher.
(b) A crossbow.
(c) A gun.
(d) A rifle.
5. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(b) Kisinko and Rotof.
(c) Putin and Medvedev.
(d) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
2. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
3. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
4. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
5. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
2. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
3. What did Lee tell Frazier about the package in Chapter 11?
4. Who was Lee Harvey Oswald raised by according to the author, cited in Chapter 1?
5. What happened as the motorcade went through Dealey Plaza?
6. What happened to his request as discussed in Chapter 9?
7. Where did the Oswalds go in June 1962?
8. What does Chapter 7 say about conflicting evidence?
9. According to Chapter 4, why did Oswald become disillusioned with the Soviet Union?
10. What did Oswald do in Mexico City?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)