|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 2 brothers.
(b) 4 brothers.
(c) 6 brothers.
(d) 5 sisters.
2. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) To pay his rent.
(b) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
(c) To give her regards to his wife.
(d) Not to come back.
3. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Moscow safe house.
(b) A New York safe house.
(c) A Paris safe house.
(d) A Geneva safe house.
4. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His father's brother's.
(d) His sister's.
5. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) September 25, 1963.
(b) October 25, 1963.
(c) September 25, 1964.
(d) September 5, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
2. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
3. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
4. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
5. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened in the days after Oswald reached Moscow on October 16, 1959?
2. What did Ruth find when she tried to call Lee in Chapter 10?
3. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
4. What does Chapter 6 say Lee forced Marina to do?
5. Who was Lee Harvey Oswald raised by according to the author, cited in Chapter 1?
6. What did Annie Odio say about Oswald?
7. Where did Oswald stay at first according to Chapter 10?
8. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
9. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
10. Who was James Hosty and what did he want?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)