|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Marc English.
(b) Thomas March.
(c) Tim Slash.
(d) Pete Bagley.
2. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) October 25, 1963.
(b) September 25, 1963.
(c) September 5, 1963.
(d) September 25, 1964.
3. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) About the dangers of smoking.
(b) About a new restaurant.
(c) About a deal they had on books.
(d) About the motorcade.
4. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 12 months.
5. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Move out of his house.
(d) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
2. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
3. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
4. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
5. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Chapter 4, why did Oswald become disillusioned with the Soviet Union?
2. What did NBC begin to expose?
3. Who was Jack Ruby?
4. What does Chapter 7 say about conflicting evidence?
5. What was required after Air Force One was boarded?
6. What did Ruby's friends say about him?
7. What happened in the days after Oswald reached Moscow on October 16, 1959?
8. Why did the FBI reopen its case on Oswald according to Chapter 6?
9. What did Ruby do when Oswald was being transferred?
10. What did Oswald's behavior lead Marina to believe?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)