|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
2. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(b) Kisinko and Rotof.
(c) Putin and Medvedev.
(d) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
3. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) Looking out the window.
4. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Washinton Street.
(b) Grand Avenue.
(c) Dealey Plaza.
(d) Dupont Circle.
5. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Johnson, Missourri.
(b) Regan, Arizone.
(c) Clinton, Louisiana.
(d) Bush, Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
2. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
3. What did Oswald stop doing after his return from the Cuban Embassy?
4. What is the name of Oswald's second daughter?
5. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to his request as discussed in Chapter 9?
2. What did the reports find when Congress authorized a new investigation?
3. What did Ruby deny until his death?
4. Who was Yuri Nosenko according to Chapter 3 and what did he say of Russia's opinion of Oswald?
5. What was the first priority according to Chapter 15?
6. What does Posner point out about Oswald's plan in Chapter 12?
7. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
8. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
9. What did Oswald do in Mexico City?
10. How does Chapter 2 describe Oswald's military career?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)