|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
2. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) His aunt's.
(b) His mother's
(c) A rental house.
(d) His brother's.
3. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The FBI.
(b) THe IRS.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The CIA.
4. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) Eric Swotzer.
(b) Mark Banister.
(c) David Banner.
(d) Guy Banister.
5. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
2. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
3. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
4. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
5. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was James Hosty and what did he want?
2. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
3. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
4. When Oswald obtained a job working in photography, what did he do according to Chapter 5?
5. What did Annie Odio say about Oswald?
6. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
7. Who was Lee Harvey Oswald raised by according to the author, cited in Chapter 1?
8. What did Oswald do in Mexico City?
9. Where did the Oswalds go in June 1962?
10. Where did Oswald stay at first according to Chapter 10?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)