Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) September 3, 1963.
(b) October 3, 1964.
(c) October 3, 1963.
(d) October 13, 1963.
2. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
(a) 4 men.
(b) 3 men.
(c) 2 men.
(d) 6 men.
3. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
(d) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
4. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(b) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(c) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(d) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
5. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) A twin brother.
(b) Unreliable witnesses.
(c) Attention seekers.
(d) An Oswald impostor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
2. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
3. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
4. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
5. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did NBC begin to expose?
2. How did the Commission divide its tasks?
3. What did Oswald do in Mexico City?
4. What did Lee tell Frazier about the package in Chapter 11?
5. Who did Lee contact by the end of May in Chapter 7?
6. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
7. Who was David Ferrie and why was Garrison interested in Ferrie?
8. What did Michael Paine want to show Oswald?
9. What does Posner say about the government documents in the Afterword?
10. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)