|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
(a) A debate about the Cuban-American Problems.
(b) A new report on Communist sympathizers.
(c) A sitcom pilot.
(d) A TV show.
2. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
3. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Tim Slash.
(b) Pete Bagley.
(c) Marc English.
(d) Thomas March.
4. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Oswald's mother.
5. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) Officer J.D. Tippit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
2. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
3. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
4. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
5. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened in the days after Oswald reached Moscow on October 16, 1959?
2. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
3. What does Chapter 7 say about conflicting evidence?
4. Why did the FBI reopen its case on Oswald according to Chapter 6?
5. How does Chapter 2 describe Oswald's military career?
6. According to Chapter 4, why did Oswald become disillusioned with the Soviet Union?
7. What does Chapter 6 say Lee forced Marina to do?
8. What did the Russian community tell Marina according to Chapter 5?
9. Where did Oswald stay at first according to Chapter 10?
10. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)