|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To get a visa.
(b) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
(c) To defect.
(d) To visit a friend.
2. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 15 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Fraziers.
(b) The Paines.
(c) The Hobbes.
(d) The Hosties.
4. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) To give her regards to his wife.
(b) Not to come back.
(c) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
(d) To pay his rent.
5. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) A rocket launcher.
(b) A crossbow.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
2. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
3. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
4. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
5. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
2. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
3. What did people say about the number of shots?
4. What does Chapter 6 say Lee forced Marina to do?
5. What did Michael Paine want to show Oswald?
6. What did Ruth find when she tried to call Lee in Chapter 10?
7. When Oswald obtained a job working in photography, what did he do according to Chapter 5?
8. Who was Lee Harvey Oswald raised by according to the author, cited in Chapter 1?
9. Where did Oswald stay at first according to Chapter 10?
10. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)