|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
(b) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(c) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
(d) At a restaurant.
2. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
(a) They were drunk.
(b) CIA agents were at the spot.
(c) Other witnesses didn't see anything.
(d) Modern ammunition is smokeless.
3. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Mark Soein.
(b) James Hosty.
(c) Jack Ryan.
(d) Maurice Gracier.
4. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Pete Bagley.
(b) Marc English.
(c) Thomas March.
(d) Tim Slash.
5. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Communist party.
(b) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The ACLU.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
2. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
3. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
4. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
5. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Posner point out about ammunition?
2. What does Chapter 8 say about Marina's concern?
3. Why could Oswald not leave the country according to Chapter 2?
4. What did Michael Paine want to show Oswald?
5. Who was Yuri Nosenko according to Chapter 3 and what did he say of Russia's opinion of Oswald?
6. What happened to his request as discussed in Chapter 9?
7. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
8. Who was James Hosty and what did he want?
9. What happened as the motorcade went through Dealey Plaza?
10. What did Lee tell Frazier about the package in Chapter 11?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)