|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald stop doing after his return from the Cuban Embassy?
(a) Political activism.
(c) Cheating on Marina.
2. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 2 brothers.
(b) 5 sisters.
(c) 4 brothers.
(d) 6 brothers.
3. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) Their big sisters's house.
(b) An orphanage.
(d) Their aunt's house.
4. When did Nosenko finally defect?
5. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(a) San Miguel.
(d) Fort Worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
2. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
3. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
4. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
5. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Lee tell Frazier about the package in Chapter 11?
2. What happened within an hour of President Kennedy's assassination according to Chapter 1?
3. What did the Russian community tell Marina according to Chapter 5?
4. What event preceded Oswald beginning target practice again according to Chapter 8?
5. Where did Oswald stay at first according to Chapter 10?
6. What did Lee do on September 25, 1963 according to Chapter 9?
7. What happened to his request as discussed in Chapter 9?
8. What did Annie Odio say about Oswald?
9. What did people say about the number of shots?
10. Who was James Hosty and what did he want?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)