|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The bullet that entered Kennedy's head.
(b) The second bullet.
(c) A shooting between police and robbers the week before.
(d) The third bullet was meant for Mrs. Kennedy.
2. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
(a) On the tarmac at the airport.
(b) At the hospital where Kennedy died.
(c) In the Capitol.
(d) Aboard Air Force One.
3. Why were the autopsy photos not examined by the fact finding commission?
(a) No pictures were taken.
(b) They were too gruesome.
(c) The Kennedy family refused to released them.
(d) They were irrelevant.
4. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
(a) Jackie asked him if he really had an affair.
(b) He talked to his wife.
(c) Reporters were allowed in his room.
(d) He was given last rites.
5. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
(a) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(b) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(c) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(d) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
6. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
(a) The District attorney.
(b) The State of Texas employees.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The Kennedy family.
7. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
(a) Winter Snow Skating rink.
(b) Winterland Ice Skating rink.
(c) White Winter Skating rink.
(d) Snow White Skating rink.
8. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
(a) It wounded Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) It was meant to kill the driver.
(c) It killed Kennedy.
(d) It missed.
9. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
(a) The police officer in charge of Oswald.
(b) Marina Oswald.
(c) The staff of KLIF radio.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald.
10. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
(b) The Ritz Delicatessen.
(d) Empire Walton.
11. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
(a) A tracheotomy tube.
(b) A small pump.
(c) An IV.
(d) A plug.
12. What kind of analysis was used to prove that one bullet could have caused both Kennedy's and Connally's wounds?
(a) Failure analysis.
(c) Bullet factor analysis.
(d) Sound wave analysis.
13. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
(a) That he was guilty.
(b) That he wanted her.
(c) That he was innocent.
(d) That he was mad.
14. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
(a) 1:22 pm.
(b) 1:33 pm.
(c) 1:03 pm.
(d) 2:33 pm.
15. When did Johnson order for a fact finding mission to be created?
(a) November 30, 1963.
(b) November 29, 1965.
(c) November 15, 1966.
(d) November 29, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
2. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
3. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
4. What was Oswald charged with?
5. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)