|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ruby die?
(a) January 3, 1967.
(b) January 3, 1968.
(c) January 31, 1967.
(d) January 13, 1966.
2. Who was Jim Garrison interested in during his investigation of Kennedy's death?
(a) David Ferrie.
(b) Herbert Ferrie.
(c) David Farrey.
(d) Tom Clank.
3. What does Posner say Jim Garrison concluded on Carlos Marcello before taking on the investigation on Kennedy's assassination?
(a) He was an honest businessman.
(b) He was a small mafia middle man.
(c) He was a mafia boss.
(d) He was not American.
4. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
(a) Reporters were allowed in his room.
(b) He was given last rites.
(c) Jackie asked him if he really had an affair.
(d) He talked to his wife.
5. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Don Mitchell.
(b) Mark Camptbell.
(c) Don Campbell.
(d) Sam Gandi.
6. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
(a) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(b) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(c) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(d) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
7. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
(a) A plug.
(b) A tracheotomy tube.
(c) A small pump.
(d) An IV.
8. When did Johnson order for a fact finding mission to be created?
(a) November 29, 1963.
(b) November 29, 1965.
(c) November 30, 1963.
(d) November 15, 1966.
9. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
(a) The temple.
(c) A bar.
(d) The mosque.
10. How many witnesses were heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) 552 witnesses.
(b) 459 witnesses.
(c) 357 witnesses.
(d) 259 witnesses.
11. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the head.
12. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
(a) Drs. Humes and Patrick.
(b) Dr. Humes.
(c) Drs. Boswe and Patrick.
(d) Drs. Humes and Boswe.
13. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
(a) Civilian witnesses.
(b) Police witnesses.
(c) Traces in the police archives.
(d) Transcripts or recordings.
14. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The third bullet was meant for Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) A shooting between police and robbers the week before.
(c) The bullet that entered Kennedy's head.
(d) The second bullet.
15. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
(a) The Algerian club.
(b) The Egyptian club.
(c) The Tunisan club.
(d) The Lybian club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What controversy did Posner mention about the bullet?
2. When was Clay Shaw acquitted of the conspiracy charge presented in Chapter 18?
3. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
4. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
5. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)