|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
(a) That he was innocent.
(b) That he was mad.
(c) That he was guilty.
(d) That he wanted her.
2. When did Ruby die?
(a) January 3, 1968.
(b) January 31, 1967.
(c) January 13, 1966.
(d) January 3, 1967.
3. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
(a) Drs. Boswe and Patrick.
(b) Dr. Humes.
(c) Drs. Humes and Patrick.
(d) Drs. Humes and Boswe.
4. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
(a) A group of Cuban kids.
(b) A group of homosexual kids.
(c) A group of Republican kids.
(d) A group of Communist kids.
5. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
(a) Being Communist.
(b) Wanting to go to Cuba.
(c) Killing Tippit.
(d) Killing the President.
6. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
(a) A police station.
(b) A video store.
(c) A shoe store.
(d) A weapon shop.
7. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
(a) A box.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A bag.
(d) A towel.
8. How many members did the fact finding commission created by Johnson have?
(a) 8 members.
(b) 1 member.
(c) 5 members.
(d) 9 members.
9. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
(c) The Ritz Delicatessen.
(d) Empire Walton.
10. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
(b) An autopsy.
(c) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
(d) To keep the body.
11. What did the murder of Oswald produce according to Chapter 17?
(a) Conspiracy theories.
(b) Interesting history.
(c) The birth of investigative journalism.
(d) A lot of grief.
12. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
(a) 5.4 seconds.
(b) 2.5 seconds.
(c) 1.5 seconds.
(d) 4.5 seconds.
13. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
(a) He was a police officer.
(b) He was a journalist.
(c) He was a nightclub owner.
(d) He was a radio host.
14. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
(a) Snow White Skating rink.
(b) Winter Snow Skating rink.
(c) White Winter Skating rink.
(d) Winterland Ice Skating rink.
15. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) His sister didn't want to do it.
(b) His sister was sick.
(c) He owned it.
(d) His brother was out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the autopsy photos not examined by the fact finding commission?
2. When was Clay Shaw acquitted of the conspiracy charge presented in Chapter 18?
3. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
4. Who was Jim Garrison interested in during his investigation of Kennedy's death?
5. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)