|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many witnesses were heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) 357 witnesses.
(b) 459 witnesses.
(c) 259 witnesses.
(d) 552 witnesses.
2. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 11:33 a.m.
(b) 12:45 a.m.
(c) 10:45 a.m.
(d) 12:05 a.m.
3. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) His sister didn't want to do it.
(b) He owned it.
(c) His brother was out of town.
(d) His sister was sick.
4. How many members did the fact finding commission created by Johnson have?
(a) 5 members.
(b) 1 member.
(c) 8 members.
(d) 9 members.
5. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the neck.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the chest.
6. When did Clay Shaw die?
7. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
(a) 4:30 p.m.
(b) 3:30 p.m.
(c) 1:30 p.m.
(d) 2:30 p.m.
8. What controversy did Posner mention about the bullet?
(a) If the bullets were Cuban.
(b) If the bullets were Russian.
(c) If Oswald manufactured the bullets himself.
(d) If one bullet could hit both the President and the Governor.
9. What kind of analysis was used to prove that one bullet could have caused both Kennedy's and Connally's wounds?
(b) Bullet factor analysis.
(c) Sound wave analysis.
(d) Failure analysis.
10. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
(a) That he was innocent.
(b) That he was guilty.
(c) That he was mad.
(d) That he wanted her.
11. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) A car crash the day earlier.
(b) The missed first bullet.
(c) It was an old mark.
(d) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
12. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The second bullet.
(b) The bullet that entered Kennedy's head.
(c) The third bullet was meant for Mrs. Kennedy.
(d) A shooting between police and robbers the week before.
13. What does Posner say Jim Garrison concluded on Carlos Marcello before taking on the investigation on Kennedy's assassination?
(a) He was an honest businessman.
(b) He was a mafia boss.
(c) He was not American.
(d) He was a small mafia middle man.
14. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
(a) Killing Tippit.
(b) Wanting to go to Cuba.
(c) Being Communist.
(d) Killing the President.
15. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
(a) A group of Cuban kids.
(b) A group of Republican kids.
(c) A group of homosexual kids.
(d) A group of Communist kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
2. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
3. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
4. When was Clay Shaw acquitted of the conspiracy charge presented in Chapter 18?
5. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)