|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
(b) A car crash the day earlier.
(c) It was an old mark.
(d) The missed first bullet.
2. What does Posner say of Oswald's attitude during the interrogation?
(a) He was cocky.
(b) He was not talking.
(c) He was asking for a lawyer.
(d) He was afraid.
3. What did the murder of Oswald produce according to Chapter 17?
(a) A lot of grief.
(b) Conspiracy theories.
(c) Interesting history.
(d) The birth of investigative journalism.
4. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
(a) A video store.
(b) A weapon shop.
(c) A police station.
(d) A shoe store.
5. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
6. When was Clay Shaw acquitted of the conspiracy charge presented in Chapter 18?
(a) March 12, 1968.
(b) May 1, 1968.
(c) March 1, 1969.
(d) March 1, 1968.
7. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 12:45 a.m.
(b) 10:45 a.m.
(c) 11:33 a.m.
(d) 12:05 a.m.
8. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
(a) A dying heart rhythm.
(b) A flat line.
(c) A stressed heart.
(d) A healthy heart.
9. When did Clay Shaw die?
10. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
(a) Identify witnesses.
(b) See who fired the shot.
(c) See where the shot landed.
(d) Compare the timing of the shots.
11. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
(b) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
(c) An autopsy.
(d) To keep the body.
12. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
(a) Earlene Jacobson.
(b) Mary Bledsoe.
(c) Helen Roe.
(d) Earlene Roberts.
13. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
(a) He was communist.
(b) He was paranoid.
(c) He was a colorful New Orleans character.
(d) He was happy in marriage.
14. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
(a) It was meant to kill the driver.
(b) It wounded Mrs. Kennedy.
(c) It killed Kennedy.
(d) It missed.
15. Who was the first witness heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) Marina Oswald.
(c) The Secret Service agents.
(d) The CIA chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
2. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
3. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
4. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
5. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)