|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Johnson order for a fact finding mission to be created?
(a) November 30, 1963.
(b) November 29, 1965.
(c) November 29, 1963.
(d) November 15, 1966.
2. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
(a) The Egyptian club.
(b) The Lybian club.
(c) The Tunisan club.
(d) The Algerian club.
3. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
(a) The mosque.
(b) The temple.
(d) A bar.
4. What controversy did Posner mention about the bullet?
(a) If the bullets were Russian.
(b) If one bullet could hit both the President and the Governor.
(c) If Oswald manufactured the bullets himself.
(d) If the bullets were Cuban.
5. Whose influence did Jim Garrison investigate in New Orleans according to Chapter 18?
(a) Communist influence.
(b) Mafia influence.
(c) Socialist influence.
(d) Political influence.
6. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The bullet that entered Kennedy's head.
(b) A shooting between police and robbers the week before.
(c) The second bullet.
(d) The third bullet was meant for Mrs. Kennedy.
7. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
(a) Winterland Ice Skating rink.
(b) Winter Snow Skating rink.
(c) Snow White Skating rink.
(d) White Winter Skating rink.
8. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
(a) A tracheotomy tube.
(b) A small pump.
(c) A plug.
(d) An IV.
9. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
(a) Mark Solenberg.
(b) Mrs. Tippit.
(c) Helen Markham.
(d) Officer Brady.
10. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
(a) Earlene Jacobson.
(b) Earlene Roberts.
(c) Mary Bledsoe.
(d) Helen Roe.
11. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
(a) Anton Kisiski.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Seth Kantor.
(d) Marina Oswald.
12. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
(a) 2:33 pm.
(b) 1:22 pm.
(c) 1:03 pm.
(d) 1:33 pm.
13. What characterized 1965 for Louisiana according to Chapter 18?
(a) Integration of the school system.
(b) Civil unrest.
(d) An election year.
14. How many witnesses were heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) 552 witnesses.
(b) 259 witnesses.
(c) 357 witnesses.
(d) 459 witnesses.
15. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A gun.
(d) A bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
2. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
3. Why were the autopsy photos not examined by the fact finding commission?
4. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
5. What was the first priority of the interrogators talking to Oswald?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)