|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
(a) Eric Roger.
(b) Marrion Baker.
(c) Mark Stapler.
(d) Tom Stoki.
2. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the heart.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the head.
3. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
(a) The mosque.
(b) A bar.
(d) The temple.
4. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
(a) 1:22 pm.
(b) 2:33 pm.
(c) 1:03 pm.
(d) 1:33 pm.
5. Who headed the fact finding commission created by Johnson?
(a) Earl Warren.
(b) Edgar Warren.
(c) Sonya Warren.
(d) Tom Warren.
6. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A gun.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A wallet.
7. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
(a) 12:00 a.m.
(b) 12:45 a.m.
(c) 1:12 p.m.
(d) 2:45 p.m.
8. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
(c) FOX News.
9. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The Kennedy family.
(c) The State of Texas employees.
(d) The District attorney.
10. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The bullet that entered Kennedy's head.
(b) A shooting between police and robbers the week before.
(c) The third bullet was meant for Mrs. Kennedy.
(d) The second bullet.
11. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
(a) Oswald's friends and family.
(b) Officer Tippit.
(c) The CIA.
(d) Oswald's co-workers.
12. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
(a) Mrs. Tippit.
(b) Helen Markham.
(c) Mark Solenberg.
(d) Officer Brady.
13. What does Posner say numerous conviction-less investigations brought Jim Garrison?
(b) A lot of publicity.
(c) A lot of money.
14. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
(a) That he was mad.
(b) That he was innocent.
(c) That he was guilty.
(d) That he wanted her.
15. When did Texas announce it would hold a public court of inquiry into the assassination?
(a) November 29, 1964.
(b) December 29, 1963.
(c) November 2, 1963.
(d) November 25, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of analysis was used to prove that one bullet could have caused both Kennedy's and Connally's wounds?
2. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
3. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
4. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
5. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)