|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
(a) His brother.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife, Jackie.
2. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
(a) He was communist.
(b) He was a colorful New Orleans character.
(c) He was happy in marriage.
(d) He was paranoid.
3. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
(a) Mark Tomson.
(b) James Tangue.
(c) Jerry Macsuelle.
(d) Jose Sanchez.
4. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
(a) The film was shot from too far away.
(b) The car is blocked from view at several times.
(c) The film was in black and white.
(d) The film was not of good quality.
5. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
(a) Oswald's friends and family.
(b) Oswald's co-workers.
(c) Officer Tippit.
(d) The CIA.
6. When did Clay Shaw die?
7. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
(a) November 21, 1963.
(b) November 21, 1963.
(c) November 21, 1963.
(d) November 21, 1963.
8. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 12:45 a.m.
(b) 10:45 a.m.
(c) 12:05 a.m.
(d) 11:33 a.m.
9. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
(a) Marina Oswald.
(b) Anton Kisiski.
(c) Seth Kantor.
(d) Jackie Kennedy.
10. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
(a) Jackie asked him if he really had an affair.
(b) He was given last rites.
(c) He talked to his wife.
(d) Reporters were allowed in his room.
11. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
(a) FOX News.
12. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
13. Whose influence did Jim Garrison investigate in New Orleans according to Chapter 18?
(a) Socialist influence.
(b) Mafia influence.
(c) Communist influence.
(d) Political influence.
14. When did Ruby die?
(a) January 31, 1967.
(b) January 13, 1966.
(c) January 3, 1968.
(d) January 3, 1967.
15. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
(a) A group of Cuban kids.
(b) A group of Republican kids.
(c) A group of homosexual kids.
(d) A group of Communist kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
2. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
3. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
4. What does Posner say the conspiracy theory and controversy led to?
5. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)