|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Warren Commission conclude about the three shots fired at Kennedy?
(a) Oswald could not have fired them.
(b) Oswald was used by the CIA.
(c) Oswald could have fired them.
(d) Oswald was not alone.
2. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the neck.
(d) In the heart.
3. How many pages was the report released by the fact finding commission?
(a) 788 pages.
(b) 888 pages.
(c) 666 pages.
(d) 868 pages.
4. What did the murder of Oswald produce according to Chapter 17?
(a) A lot of grief.
(b) Interesting history.
(c) The birth of investigative journalism.
(d) Conspiracy theories.
5. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
(a) Lee Oswald.
(b) George Senator.
(c) Marina Oswald.
(d) Tom Gerrison.
6. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) That Oswald had little time to prepare.
(b) That Oswald was a mess.
(c) That Oswald didn't stand a chance.
(d) That Oswald was a good shot.
7. What does Posner say of Oswald's attitude during the interrogation?
(a) He was not talking.
(b) He was asking for a lawyer.
(c) He was cocky.
(d) He was afraid.
8. What was the first priority of the interrogators talking to Oswald?
(a) Finding if he had accomplices.
(b) Find how he was able to shoot so accurately.
(c) See if he was hired by the Soviets.
(d) Get a confession.
9. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) To keep the body.
(b) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
(c) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
(d) An autopsy.
10. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
(a) 1:12 p.m.
(b) 12:45 a.m.
(c) 12:00 a.m.
(d) 2:45 p.m.
11. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
(a) Transcripts or recordings.
(b) Civilian witnesses.
(c) Police witnesses.
(d) Traces in the police archives.
12. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
(a) Drs. Humes and Boswe.
(b) Drs. Boswe and Patrick.
(c) Drs. Humes and Patrick.
(d) Dr. Humes.
13. Who was Jim Garrison interested in during his investigation of Kennedy's death?
(a) David Farrey.
(b) Herbert Ferrie.
(c) Tom Clank.
(d) David Ferrie.
14. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
(a) See who fired the shot.
(b) Compare the timing of the shots.
(c) See where the shot landed.
(d) Identify witnesses.
15. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) He wanted to escape.
(b) He had help.
(c) He was intellectually limited.
(d) His training made no difference.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ruby die?
2. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
3. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
4. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
5. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)