|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
(a) 1:33 pm.
(b) 1:03 pm.
(c) 1:22 pm.
(d) 2:33 pm.
2. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
(a) Oswald's friends and family.
(b) Oswald's co-workers.
(c) The CIA.
(d) Officer Tippit.
3. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
(a) A bag.
(b) A towel.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A box.
4. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
(a) A dying heart rhythm.
(b) A flat line.
(c) A stressed heart.
(d) A healthy heart.
5. What does Posner say Jim Garrison concluded on Carlos Marcello before taking on the investigation on Kennedy's assassination?
(a) He was a mafia boss.
(b) He was an honest businessman.
(c) He was a small mafia middle man.
(d) He was not American.
6. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) His training made no difference.
(b) He was intellectually limited.
(c) He had help.
(d) He wanted to escape.
7. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
(a) A group of Cuban kids.
(b) A group of homosexual kids.
(c) A group of Republican kids.
(d) A group of Communist kids.
8. How many members did the fact finding commission created by Johnson have?
(a) 1 member.
(b) 5 members.
(c) 9 members.
(d) 8 members.
9. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
(a) He was given last rites.
(b) He talked to his wife.
(c) Jackie asked him if he really had an affair.
(d) Reporters were allowed in his room.
10. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
(a) Earlene Roberts.
(b) Earlene Jacobson.
(c) Mary Bledsoe.
(d) Helen Roe.
11. When was Clay Shaw acquitted of the conspiracy charge presented in Chapter 18?
(a) March 1, 1968.
(b) March 1, 1969.
(c) March 12, 1968.
(d) May 1, 1968.
12. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
(a) Marina Oswald.
(b) Seth Kantor.
(c) Anton Kisiski.
(d) Jackie Kennedy.
13. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
(a) 1.5 seconds.
(b) 4.5 seconds.
(c) 2.5 seconds.
(d) 5.4 seconds.
14. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
(a) 2 controversial issues.
(b) 6 controversial issues.
(c) 5 controversial issues.
(d) 3 controversial issues.
15. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
(a) The Algerian club.
(b) The Lybian club.
(c) The Tunisan club.
(d) The Egyptian club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
2. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
3. Who was the first witness heard by the fact finding commission?
4. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
5. When did Johnson order for a fact finding mission to be created?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)