|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What controversy did Posner mention about the bullet?
(a) If Oswald manufactured the bullets himself.
(b) If the bullets were Russian.
(c) If the bullets were Cuban.
(d) If one bullet could hit both the President and the Governor.
2. How many Americans believed Oswald acted alone according to a Gallop Poll presented in Chapter 17?
3. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
(a) Snow White Skating rink.
(b) Winterland Ice Skating rink.
(c) Winter Snow Skating rink.
(d) White Winter Skating rink.
4. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 11:33 a.m.
(b) 10:45 a.m.
(c) 12:05 a.m.
(d) 12:45 a.m.
5. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald.
(b) Marina Oswald.
(c) The staff of KLIF radio.
(d) The police officer in charge of Oswald.
6. When did Texas announce it would hold a public court of inquiry into the assassination?
(a) November 25, 1963.
(b) November 2, 1963.
(c) December 29, 1963.
(d) November 29, 1964.
7. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The bullet that entered Kennedy's head.
(b) A shooting between police and robbers the week before.
(c) The second bullet.
(d) The third bullet was meant for Mrs. Kennedy.
8. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
(a) His brother.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife, Jackie.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
9. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
(a) Jose Sanchez.
(b) James Tangue.
(c) Mark Tomson.
(d) Jerry Macsuelle.
10. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
(a) Mary Bledsoe.
(b) Helen Roe.
(c) Earlene Roberts.
(d) Earlene Jacobson.
11. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) That Oswald was a good shot.
(b) That Oswald was a mess.
(c) That Oswald didn't stand a chance.
(d) That Oswald had little time to prepare.
12. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
(a) November 21, 1963.
(b) November 21, 1963.
(c) November 21, 1963.
(d) November 21, 1963.
13. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 12 a.m.
14. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A box.
(c) A towel.
(d) A bag.
15. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) To keep the body.
(b) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
(c) An autopsy.
(d) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
2. When did Johnson order for a fact finding mission to be created?
3. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
4. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
5. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)