|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
(a) A plug.
(b) An IV.
(c) A small pump.
(d) A tracheotomy tube.
2. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
(a) He was a police officer.
(b) He was a radio host.
(c) He was a journalist.
(d) He was a nightclub owner.
3. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
(a) That he was guilty.
(b) That he was mad.
(c) That he wanted her.
(d) That he was innocent.
4. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) He owned it.
(b) His sister didn't want to do it.
(c) His sister was sick.
(d) His brother was out of town.
5. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
(a) 2:45 p.m.
(b) 1:12 p.m.
(c) 12:45 a.m.
(d) 12:00 a.m.
6. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
(a) Marrion Baker.
(b) Tom Stoki.
(c) Mark Stapler.
(d) Eric Roger.
7. What was the first priority of the interrogators talking to Oswald?
(a) Finding if he had accomplices.
(b) Get a confession.
(c) See if he was hired by the Soviets.
(d) Find how he was able to shoot so accurately.
8. Whose influence did Jim Garrison investigate in New Orleans according to Chapter 18?
(a) Communist influence.
(b) Socialist influence.
(c) Political influence.
(d) Mafia influence.
9. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) That Oswald didn't stand a chance.
(b) That Oswald was a mess.
(c) That Oswald had little time to prepare.
(d) That Oswald was a good shot.
10. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
(a) Traces in the police archives.
(b) Police witnesses.
(c) Civilian witnesses.
(d) Transcripts or recordings.
11. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
(a) In the heart.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the neck.
12. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
(a) He was paranoid.
(b) He was happy in marriage.
(c) He was communist.
(d) He was a colorful New Orleans character.
13. Who was the first witness heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) The CIA chief.
(c) The Secret Service agents.
(d) Marina Oswald.
14. What kind of analysis was used to prove that one bullet could have caused both Kennedy's and Connally's wounds?
(a) Sound wave analysis.
(b) Bullet factor analysis.
(d) Failure analysis.
15. When was the fact finding commission report released?
(a) September 4, 1964.
(b) September 24, 1964.
(c) Octoberr 24, 1964.
(d) September 24, 1965.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
2. How many pages was the report released by the fact finding commission?
3. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
4. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
5. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)