|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The third bullet was meant for Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) A shooting between police and robbers the week before.
(c) The second bullet.
(d) The bullet that entered Kennedy's head.
2. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A wallet.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bullet.
3. What was the first priority of the interrogators talking to Oswald?
(a) Find how he was able to shoot so accurately.
(b) Finding if he had accomplices.
(c) See if he was hired by the Soviets.
(d) Get a confession.
4. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
(a) At 5:58 p.m.
(b) At 5:58 a.m.
(c) At 1:58 p.m.
(d) At 5:06 p.m.
5. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
(a) 4:30 p.m.
(b) 2:30 p.m.
(c) 1:30 p.m.
(d) 3:30 p.m.
6. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
(a) Aboard Air Force One.
(b) In the Capitol.
(c) At the hospital where Kennedy died.
(d) On the tarmac at the airport.
7. How many members did the fact finding commission created by Johnson have?
(a) 1 member.
(b) 8 members.
(c) 5 members.
(d) 9 members.
8. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
(a) It was meant to kill the driver.
(b) It killed Kennedy.
(c) It missed.
(d) It wounded Mrs. Kennedy.
9. Who headed the fact finding commission created by Johnson?
(a) Tom Warren.
(b) Earl Warren.
(c) Sonya Warren.
(d) Edgar Warren.
10. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
(a) The film was in black and white.
(b) The car is blocked from view at several times.
(c) The film was shot from too far away.
(d) The film was not of good quality.
11. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
(a) Mrs. Tippit.
(b) Officer Brady.
(c) Mark Solenberg.
(d) Helen Markham.
12. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
13. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
(d) FOX News.
14. Who was the first witness heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) Marina Oswald.
(b) Mrs. Kennedy.
(c) The Secret Service agents.
(d) The CIA chief.
15. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
(a) The mosque.
(c) A bar.
(d) The temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
2. What controversy did Posner mention about the bullet?
3. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
4. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
5. Whose influence did Jim Garrison investigate in New Orleans according to Chapter 18?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)