|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many witnesses were heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) 552 witnesses.
(b) 459 witnesses.
(c) 259 witnesses.
(d) 357 witnesses.
2. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
(a) Drs. Humes and Boswe.
(b) Drs. Boswe and Patrick.
(c) Drs. Humes and Patrick.
(d) Dr. Humes.
3. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
(a) The police officer in charge of Oswald.
(b) Marina Oswald.
(c) The staff of KLIF radio.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald.
4. How many pages was the report released by the fact finding commission?
(a) 868 pages.
(b) 788 pages.
(c) 666 pages.
(d) 888 pages.
5. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
6. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
(a) November 21, 1963.
(b) November 21, 1963.
(c) November 21, 1963.
(d) November 21, 1963.
7. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
(a) Out of habit.
(b) To cover his revolver.
(c) To hide a wound.
(d) Because it was cold.
8. What did Oswald deny during his interrogation?
(a) Remembering anything.
(b) Killing the President.
(c) Killing Officer Tippit.
(d) Being married.
9. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) That Oswald was a mess.
(b) That Oswald was a good shot.
(c) That Oswald didn't stand a chance.
(d) That Oswald had little time to prepare.
10. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) He was intellectually limited.
(b) He had help.
(c) His training made no difference.
(d) He wanted to escape.
11. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
(a) 6 controversial issues.
(b) 5 controversial issues.
(c) 2 controversial issues.
(d) 3 controversial issues.
12. How many Americans believed Oswald acted alone according to a Gallop Poll presented in Chapter 17?
13. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
(a) Jackie Kennedy.
(b) Seth Kantor.
(c) Anton Kisiski.
(d) Marina Oswald.
14. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
(a) On the tarmac at the airport.
(b) At the hospital where Kennedy died.
(c) In the Capitol.
(d) Aboard Air Force One.
15. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
(a) That he was innocent.
(b) That he wanted her.
(c) That he was guilty.
(d) That he was mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald charged with?
2. What did the Warren Commission conclude about the three shots fired at Kennedy?
3. What does Posner say Jim Garrison concluded on Carlos Marcello before taking on the investigation on Kennedy's assassination?
4. What does Posner say numerous conviction-less investigations brought Jim Garrison?
5. What does Posner say of Oswald's attitude during the interrogation?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)