|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) He owned it.
(b) His brother was out of town.
(c) His sister was sick.
(d) His sister didn't want to do it.
2. Who led the questioning of Oswald?
(a) Captain Will Fritz.
(b) Lieutenant Hernandez.
(c) Detective Siprano.
(d) Officer Kimbist.
3. How many members did the fact finding commission created by Johnson have?
(a) 1 member.
(b) 9 members.
(c) 8 members.
(d) 5 members.
4. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
(a) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(b) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(c) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(d) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
5. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
(a) Being Communist.
(b) Killing the President.
(c) Wanting to go to Cuba.
(d) Killing Tippit.
6. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A gun.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A bullet.
7. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
(a) November 21, 1963.
(b) November 21, 1963.
(c) November 21, 1963.
(d) November 21, 1963.
8. What kind of analysis was used to prove that one bullet could have caused both Kennedy's and Connally's wounds?
(a) Failure analysis.
(c) Bullet factor analysis.
(d) Sound wave analysis.
9. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
(a) He was paranoid.
(b) He was a colorful New Orleans character.
(c) He was happy in marriage.
(d) He was communist.
10. How many Americans believed Oswald acted alone according to a Gallop Poll presented in Chapter 17?
11. What did Oswald deny during his interrogation?
(a) Remembering anything.
(b) Killing the President.
(c) Killing Officer Tippit.
(d) Being married.
12. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
13. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
(a) At 5:58 p.m.
(b) At 5:06 p.m.
(c) At 5:58 a.m.
(d) At 1:58 p.m.
14. When was Clay Shaw acquitted of the conspiracy charge presented in Chapter 18?
(a) March 12, 1968.
(b) March 1, 1969.
(c) May 1, 1968.
(d) March 1, 1968.
15. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
(a) Police witnesses.
(b) Transcripts or recordings.
(c) Traces in the police archives.
(d) Civilian witnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Warren Commission conclude about the three shots fired at Kennedy?
2. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
3. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
4. What does Posner say Jim Garrison concluded on Carlos Marcello before taking on the investigation on Kennedy's assassination?
5. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)