|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner say the conspiracy theory and controversy led to?
(a) A lot of bad websites.
(b) Numerous books.
(c) The downfall of reason.
(d) The 1970 House reinvestigation.
2. What controversy did Posner mention about the bullet?
(a) If Oswald manufactured the bullets himself.
(b) If the bullets were Russian.
(c) If one bullet could hit both the President and the Governor.
(d) If the bullets were Cuban.
3. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
4. What does Posner say of Oswald's attitude during the interrogation?
(a) He was not talking.
(b) He was afraid.
(c) He was cocky.
(d) He was asking for a lawyer.
5. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
(a) Killing Tippit.
(b) Being Communist.
(c) Killing the President.
(d) Wanting to go to Cuba.
6. What was the first priority of the interrogators talking to Oswald?
(a) Find how he was able to shoot so accurately.
(b) Finding if he had accomplices.
(c) See if he was hired by the Soviets.
(d) Get a confession.
7. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
(a) Officer Tippit.
(b) Oswald's friends and family.
(c) Oswald's co-workers.
(d) The CIA.
8. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
(a) Marina Oswald.
(b) Tom Gerrison.
(c) Lee Oswald.
(d) George Senator.
9. What does Posner say numerous conviction-less investigations brought Jim Garrison?
(b) A lot of money.
(c) A lot of publicity.
10. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
(a) Jose Sanchez.
(b) Jerry Macsuelle.
(c) Mark Tomson.
(d) James Tangue.
11. How many witnesses were heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) 357 witnesses.
(b) 552 witnesses.
(c) 259 witnesses.
(d) 459 witnesses.
12. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
(b) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
(c) An autopsy.
(d) To keep the body.
13. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
(a) The State of Texas employees.
(b) The Kennedy family.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The District attorney.
14. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 12:45 a.m.
(b) 10:45 a.m.
(c) 11:33 a.m.
(d) 12:05 a.m.
15. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
(b) The Ritz Delicatessen.
(d) Empire Walton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
2. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
3. What was Oswald charged with?
4. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
5. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)