|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
(a) 2.5 seconds.
(b) 4.5 seconds.
(c) 5.4 seconds.
(d) 1.5 seconds.
2. Who was Jim Garrison interested in during his investigation of Kennedy's death?
(a) Herbert Ferrie.
(b) Tom Clank.
(c) David Farrey.
(d) David Ferrie.
3. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) His sister was sick.
(b) His sister didn't want to do it.
(c) He owned it.
(d) His brother was out of town.
4. How many pages was the report released by the fact finding commission?
(a) 666 pages.
(b) 888 pages.
(c) 868 pages.
(d) 788 pages.
5. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 12 a.m.
6. What characterized 1965 for Louisiana according to Chapter 18?
(a) Civil unrest.
(c) An election year.
(d) Integration of the school system.
7. What was the first priority of the interrogators talking to Oswald?
(a) Get a confession.
(b) Find how he was able to shoot so accurately.
(c) See if he was hired by the Soviets.
(d) Finding if he had accomplices.
8. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald.
(b) The police officer in charge of Oswald.
(c) Marina Oswald.
(d) The staff of KLIF radio.
9. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
(a) Drs. Boswe and Patrick.
(b) Dr. Humes.
(c) Drs. Humes and Boswe.
(d) Drs. Humes and Patrick.
10. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
(a) A towel.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A bag.
(d) A box.
11. How many Americans believed Oswald acted alone according to a Gallop Poll presented in Chapter 17?
12. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(b) A bullet.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A gun.
13. Why were the autopsy photos not examined by the fact finding commission?
(a) They were too gruesome.
(b) They were irrelevant.
(c) No pictures were taken.
(d) The Kennedy family refused to released them.
14. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
(a) Jerry Macsuelle.
(b) James Tangue.
(c) Jose Sanchez.
(d) Mark Tomson.
15. Who headed the fact finding commission created by Johnson?
(a) Edgar Warren.
(b) Sonya Warren.
(c) Earl Warren.
(d) Tom Warren.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
2. What kind of analysis was used to prove that one bullet could have caused both Kennedy's and Connally's wounds?
3. What did the murder of Oswald produce according to Chapter 17?
4. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
5. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)