|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many members did the fact finding commission created by Johnson have?
(a) 5 members.
(b) 9 members.
(c) 1 member.
(d) 8 members.
2. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
(b) The missed first bullet.
(c) A car crash the day earlier.
(d) It was an old mark.
3. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) His sister was sick.
(b) He owned it.
(c) His sister didn't want to do it.
(d) His brother was out of town.
4. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
(a) James Tangue.
(b) Jerry Macsuelle.
(c) Mark Tomson.
(d) Jose Sanchez.
5. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
(a) A group of Cuban kids.
(b) A group of Republican kids.
(c) A group of homosexual kids.
(d) A group of Communist kids.
6. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
(a) That he was guilty.
(b) That he was mad.
(c) That he was innocent.
(d) That he wanted her.
7. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
(a) Traces in the police archives.
(b) Civilian witnesses.
(c) Police witnesses.
(d) Transcripts or recordings.
8. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
(a) 4.5 seconds.
(b) 5.4 seconds.
(c) 1.5 seconds.
(d) 2.5 seconds.
9. What characterized 1965 for Louisiana according to Chapter 18?
(a) An election year.
(b) Integration of the school system.
(c) Civil unrest.
10. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
(a) He was paranoid.
(b) He was happy in marriage.
(c) He was communist.
(d) He was a colorful New Orleans character.
11. What does Posner say of Oswald's attitude during the interrogation?
(a) He was not talking.
(b) He was cocky.
(c) He was asking for a lawyer.
(d) He was afraid.
12. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
(a) Parkland Hospital.
(b) Dallas Central.
(c) Houston General.
(d) Park Hospital.
13. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
(a) In the pantry.
(b) In the garage.
(c) On a shelf.
(d) Under the bed.
14. How many pages was the report released by the fact finding commission?
(a) 788 pages.
(b) 666 pages.
(c) 868 pages.
(d) 888 pages.
15. What kind of analysis was used to prove that one bullet could have caused both Kennedy's and Connally's wounds?
(a) Failure analysis.
(c) Sound wave analysis.
(d) Bullet factor analysis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first priority of the interrogators talking to Oswald?
2. When did Johnson order for a fact finding mission to be created?
3. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
4. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
5. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)