|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
(a) Being Communist.
(b) Killing the President.
(c) Killing Tippit.
(d) Wanting to go to Cuba.
2. What characterized 1965 for Louisiana according to Chapter 18?
(a) Civil unrest.
(b) Integration of the school system.
(d) An election year.
3. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The Kennedy family.
(c) The State of Texas employees.
(d) The District attorney.
4. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
(b) The temple.
(c) A bar.
(d) The mosque.
5. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) He was intellectually limited.
(b) His training made no difference.
(c) He wanted to escape.
(d) He had help.
6. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
(a) On a shelf.
(b) In the pantry.
(c) In the garage.
(d) Under the bed.
7. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
(a) Dallas Central.
(b) Park Hospital.
(c) Houston General.
(d) Parkland Hospital.
8. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
(a) Earlene Jacobson.
(b) Mary Bledsoe.
(c) Helen Roe.
(d) Earlene Roberts.
9. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
(a) He was a radio host.
(b) He was a police officer.
(c) He was a nightclub owner.
(d) He was a journalist.
10. What did Oswald deny during his interrogation?
(a) Remembering anything.
(b) Being married.
(c) Killing Officer Tippit.
(d) Killing the President.
11. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
(a) 3:30 p.m.
(b) 4:30 p.m.
(c) 1:30 p.m.
(d) 2:30 p.m.
12. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
(a) James Tangue.
(b) Jerry Macsuelle.
(c) Mark Tomson.
(d) Jose Sanchez.
13. How many Americans believed Oswald acted alone according to a Gallop Poll presented in Chapter 17?
14. What did the murder of Oswald produce according to Chapter 17?
(a) A lot of grief.
(b) The birth of investigative journalism.
(c) Conspiracy theories.
(d) Interesting history.
15. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A bullet.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
2. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
3. When did Clay Shaw die?
4. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
5. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)