|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
(a) The car is blocked from view at several times.
(b) The film was shot from too far away.
(c) The film was in black and white.
(d) The film was not of good quality.
2. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
(a) Winterland Ice Skating rink.
(b) Snow White Skating rink.
(c) Winter Snow Skating rink.
(d) White Winter Skating rink.
3. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
(a) A healthy heart.
(b) A stressed heart.
(c) A flat line.
(d) A dying heart rhythm.
4. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
(a) The temple.
(b) A bar.
(c) The mosque.
5. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
(a) Dallas Central.
(b) Parkland Hospital.
(c) Park Hospital.
(d) Houston General.
6. Who was Jim Garrison interested in during his investigation of Kennedy's death?
(a) Herbert Ferrie.
(b) David Ferrie.
(c) David Farrey.
(d) Tom Clank.
7. How many Americans believed Oswald acted alone according to a Gallop Poll presented in Chapter 17?
8. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The third bullet was meant for Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) The bullet that entered Kennedy's head.
(c) The second bullet.
(d) A shooting between police and robbers the week before.
9. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife, Jackie.
(c) His brother.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
10. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
(a) A group of Cuban kids.
(b) A group of homosexual kids.
(c) A group of Republican kids.
(d) A group of Communist kids.
11. When did Clay Shaw die?
12. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The missed first bullet.
(b) It was an old mark.
(c) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
(d) A car crash the day earlier.
13. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
(a) The State of Texas employees.
(b) The District attorney.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The Kennedy family.
14. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
(a) He was paranoid.
(b) He was happy in marriage.
(c) He was a colorful New Orleans character.
(d) He was communist.
15. Who was the first witness heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) Marina Oswald.
(c) The CIA chief.
(d) The Secret Service agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Texas announce it would hold a public court of inquiry into the assassination?
2. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
3. When did Ruby die?
4. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
5. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)