|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
(a) Winterland Ice Skating rink.
(b) White Winter Skating rink.
(c) Snow White Skating rink.
(d) Winter Snow Skating rink.
2. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) That Oswald had little time to prepare.
(b) That Oswald was a good shot.
(c) That Oswald was a mess.
(d) That Oswald didn't stand a chance.
3. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
(a) Mark Solenberg.
(b) Mrs. Tippit.
(c) Officer Brady.
(d) Helen Markham.
4. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
(a) That he was mad.
(b) That he wanted her.
(c) That he was innocent.
(d) That he was guilty.
5. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
(a) His son.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife, Jackie.
6. Whose influence did Jim Garrison investigate in New Orleans according to Chapter 18?
(a) Communist influence.
(b) Political influence.
(c) Socialist influence.
(d) Mafia influence.
7. How many Americans believed Oswald acted alone according to a Gallop Poll presented in Chapter 17?
8. When did Johnson order for a fact finding mission to be created?
(a) November 15, 1966.
(b) November 29, 1963.
(c) November 29, 1965.
(d) November 30, 1963.
9. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
(a) On the tarmac at the airport.
(b) In the Capitol.
(c) Aboard Air Force One.
(d) At the hospital where Kennedy died.
10. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
(a) The Algerian club.
(b) The Egyptian club.
(c) The Tunisan club.
(d) The Lybian club.
11. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
(a) On a shelf.
(b) In the pantry.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) In the garage.
12. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
(a) 1:22 pm.
(b) 1:33 pm.
(c) 1:03 pm.
(d) 2:33 pm.
13. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
(a) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(b) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(c) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(d) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
14. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) His brother was out of town.
(b) His sister was sick.
(c) He owned it.
(d) His sister didn't want to do it.
15. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
(a) He was given last rites.
(b) He talked to his wife.
(c) Jackie asked him if he really had an affair.
(d) Reporters were allowed in his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
2. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
3. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
4. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
5. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)