|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
(a) An IV.
(b) A plug.
(c) A tracheotomy tube.
(d) A small pump.
2. What was Oswald charged with?
(a) The killing of Tippit.
(b) The murder of Kennedy.
(d) Resisting arrest.
3. What did the Warren Commission conclude about the three shots fired at Kennedy?
(a) Oswald was not alone.
(b) Oswald could have fired them.
(c) Oswald was used by the CIA.
(d) Oswald could not have fired them.
4. Who headed the fact finding commission created by Johnson?
(a) Tom Warren.
(b) Sonya Warren.
(c) Earl Warren.
(d) Edgar Warren.
5. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
(a) A dying heart rhythm.
(b) A flat line.
(c) A healthy heart.
(d) A stressed heart.
6. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
(a) Mark Stapler.
(b) Marrion Baker.
(c) Eric Roger.
(d) Tom Stoki.
7. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
(a) 1.5 seconds.
(b) 2.5 seconds.
(c) 4.5 seconds.
(d) 5.4 seconds.
8. Who was Jim Garrison interested in during his investigation of Kennedy's death?
(a) Tom Clank.
(b) Herbert Ferrie.
(c) David Farrey.
(d) David Ferrie.
9. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
(a) 6 controversial issues.
(b) 3 controversial issues.
(c) 2 controversial issues.
(d) 5 controversial issues.
10. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
(a) On a shelf.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In the pantry.
11. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) He wanted to escape.
(b) He had help.
(c) He was intellectually limited.
(d) His training made no difference.
12. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
(a) At 5:06 p.m.
(b) At 5:58 p.m.
(c) At 1:58 p.m.
(d) At 5:58 a.m.
13. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 12 a.m.
(b) 12 p.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
14. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
(a) George Senator.
(b) Lee Oswald.
(c) Marina Oswald.
(d) Tom Gerrison.
15. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
(a) Mark Solenberg.
(b) Mrs. Tippit.
(c) Officer Brady.
(d) Helen Markham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
2. What does Posner say numerous conviction-less investigations brought Jim Garrison?
3. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
4. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
5. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)