|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
(a) A group of homosexual kids.
(b) A group of Cuban kids.
(c) A group of Republican kids.
(d) A group of Communist kids.
2. What does Posner say the conspiracy theory and controversy led to?
(a) A lot of bad websites.
(b) The downfall of reason.
(c) The 1970 House reinvestigation.
(d) Numerous books.
3. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
(a) In the Capitol.
(b) Aboard Air Force One.
(c) At the hospital where Kennedy died.
(d) On the tarmac at the airport.
4. What did the murder of Oswald produce according to Chapter 17?
(a) Conspiracy theories.
(b) The birth of investigative journalism.
(c) Interesting history.
(d) A lot of grief.
5. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
(a) An IV.
(b) A plug.
(c) A small pump.
(d) A tracheotomy tube.
6. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 12:05 a.m.
(b) 12:45 a.m.
(c) 10:45 a.m.
(d) 11:33 a.m.
7. When did Texas announce it would hold a public court of inquiry into the assassination?
(a) November 29, 1964.
(b) December 29, 1963.
(c) November 25, 1963.
(d) November 2, 1963.
8. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
(a) A box.
(b) A towel.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A bag.
9. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
(b) Virginia and Mark Davis.
(c) Helen Markham and her son Davis.
(d) Virginia and Barbara Davis and William Scoggins.
10. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) A shooting between police and robbers the week before.
(b) The third bullet was meant for Mrs. Kennedy.
(c) The bullet that entered Kennedy's head.
(d) The second bullet.
11. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
(a) It killed Kennedy.
(b) It was meant to kill the driver.
(c) It wounded Mrs. Kennedy.
(d) It missed.
12. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(b) A wallet.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A gun.
13. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
(a) November 21, 1963.
(b) November 21, 1963.
(c) November 21, 1963.
(d) November 21, 1963.
14. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
(a) 1:03 pm.
(b) 1:22 pm.
(c) 1:33 pm.
(d) 2:33 pm.
15. When was the fact finding commission report released?
(a) September 4, 1964.
(b) September 24, 1965.
(c) Octoberr 24, 1964.
(d) September 24, 1964.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
2. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
3. When did Clay Shaw die?
4. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
5. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)