|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
(a) A plug.
(b) A tracheotomy tube.
(c) A small pump.
(d) An IV.
2. What was the first priority of the interrogators talking to Oswald?
(a) Find how he was able to shoot so accurately.
(b) See if he was hired by the Soviets.
(c) Get a confession.
(d) Finding if he had accomplices.
3. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 11:33 a.m.
(b) 12:05 a.m.
(c) 10:45 a.m.
(d) 12:45 a.m.
4. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the neck.
5. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Don Campbell.
(b) Sam Gandi.
(c) Mark Camptbell.
(d) Don Mitchell.
6. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
(a) That he wanted her.
(b) That he was guilty.
(c) That he was innocent.
(d) That he was mad.
7. What controversy did Posner mention about the bullet?
(a) If the bullets were Russian.
(b) If Oswald manufactured the bullets himself.
(c) If one bullet could hit both the President and the Governor.
(d) If the bullets were Cuban.
8. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
(a) A bar.
(c) The mosque.
(d) The temple.
9. When was Clay Shaw acquitted of the conspiracy charge presented in Chapter 18?
(a) May 1, 1968.
(b) March 1, 1969.
(c) March 12, 1968.
(d) March 1, 1968.
10. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
(a) 2:33 pm.
(b) 1:22 pm.
(c) 1:03 pm.
(d) 1:33 pm.
11. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald.
(b) Marina Oswald.
(c) The police officer in charge of Oswald.
(d) The staff of KLIF radio.
12. What does Posner say of Oswald's attitude during the interrogation?
(a) He was asking for a lawyer.
(b) He was afraid.
(c) He was not talking.
(d) He was cocky.
13. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 12 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
14. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
(b) An autopsy.
(c) To keep the body.
(d) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
15. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
(a) 5 controversial issues.
(b) 6 controversial issues.
(c) 2 controversial issues.
(d) 3 controversial issues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
2. What does Posner say numerous conviction-less investigations brought Jim Garrison?
3. When did Johnson order for a fact finding mission to be created?
4. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
5. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)