|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
(a) Marrion Baker.
(b) Mark Stapler.
(c) Eric Roger.
(d) Tom Stoki.
2. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
(a) Transcripts or recordings.
(b) Police witnesses.
(c) Traces in the police archives.
(d) Civilian witnesses.
3. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
(a) A group of Republican kids.
(b) A group of Cuban kids.
(c) A group of Communist kids.
(d) A group of homosexual kids.
4. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
(a) 3:30 p.m.
(b) 2:30 p.m.
(c) 4:30 p.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
5. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
(a) The staff of KLIF radio.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald.
(c) The police officer in charge of Oswald.
(d) Marina Oswald.
6. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
(a) Because it was cold.
(b) To hide a wound.
(c) Out of habit.
(d) To cover his revolver.
7. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
(a) Mark Tomson.
(b) Jerry Macsuelle.
(c) Jose Sanchez.
(d) James Tangue.
8. What does Posner say Jim Garrison concluded on Carlos Marcello before taking on the investigation on Kennedy's assassination?
(a) He was not American.
(b) He was a mafia boss.
(c) He was a small mafia middle man.
(d) He was an honest businessman.
9. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
(a) Killing the President.
(b) Killing Tippit.
(c) Being Communist.
(d) Wanting to go to Cuba.
10. How many members did the fact finding commission created by Johnson have?
(a) 9 members.
(b) 5 members.
(c) 8 members.
(d) 1 member.
11. When did Ruby die?
(a) January 3, 1968.
(b) January 31, 1967.
(c) January 3, 1967.
(d) January 13, 1966.
12. Who was the first witness heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) Marina Oswald.
(b) Mrs. Kennedy.
(c) The CIA chief.
(d) The Secret Service agents.
13. Who did Garrison concluded Clay Bertrand must be according to Chapter 18?
(a) Clay Claymore.
(b) Lee Oswald.
(c) Clay Cassius.
(d) Clay Shaw.
14. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) That Oswald was a mess.
(b) That Oswald was a good shot.
(c) That Oswald had little time to prepare.
(d) That Oswald didn't stand a chance.
15. Who headed the fact finding commission created by Johnson?
(a) Edgar Warren.
(b) Earl Warren.
(c) Tom Warren.
(d) Sonya Warren.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
2. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
3. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
4. What place did Jim Garrison think was the center for the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?
5. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)