|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
2. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
3. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) A twin brother.
(b) Attention seekers.
(c) Unreliable witnesses.
(d) An Oswald impostor.
4. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
(a) He was afraid.
(b) He was broke.
(c) He could not stand his wife.
(d) He was embarrassed.
5. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(c) Sharp shooter.
(d) Sheet metal worker.
6. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Take him back to the USSR.
(b) Give him some information.
(c) Blackmail him.
(d) Liquidate him.
7. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
(a) 5 shots.
(b) 3 shots.
(c) 1 shot.
(d) 9 shots.
8. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
(a) Other witnesses didn't see anything.
(b) CIA agents were at the spot.
(c) Modern ammunition is smokeless.
(d) They were drunk.
9. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The IRS.
10. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) Jackie Kennedy.
11. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
(b) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(c) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
(d) At a restaurant.
12. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It ended.
(b) It blossomed.
(c) It deteriorated.
(d) It stayed the same.
13. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(a) Fort Worth.
(b) San Miguel.
14. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) September 5, 1963.
(b) October 25, 1963.
(c) September 25, 1964.
(d) September 25, 1963.
15. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Going to the USSR.
(b) Hijacking a plane.
(c) Going through Canada.
(d) Taking a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
2. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
3. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
4. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
5. What was Oswald's mother's name?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)