|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Oswald's second daughter?
2. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he wanted to kill the President.
(b) That he shot a General.
(c) Lies to appear important.
(d) That he had a Russian wife.
3. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he was in Cuba.
(b) That he was not coming back.
(c) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
(d) That he was not in Cuba.
4. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) October 2, 1963.
(b) October 12, 1965.
(c) November 12, 1963.
(d) October 12, 1963.
5. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His mother's.
(b) His sister's.
(c) His father's brother's.
(d) His brother's.
6. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) General Edwin Walker.
(b) Governor Connally.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) J.F Kennedy.
7. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1965.
(b) May 9, 1964.
(c) May 9, 1963.
(d) May 19, 1963.
8. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
9. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
(a) The invisible lady.
(b) The rocket launcher lady.
(c) The big lady.
(d) The babushka lady.
10. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Regan, Arizone.
(b) Bush, Texas.
(c) Johnson, Missourri.
(d) Clinton, Louisiana.
11. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They planned it.
(b) They wanted it.
(c) They had nothing to do with it.
(d) They funded it.
12. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 13, 1963.
(b) October 3, 1963.
(c) October 3, 1964.
(d) September 3, 1963.
13. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(a) Eric Schmit.
(c) De Mohrenschidlt.
14. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
(a) A new report on Communist sympathizers.
(b) A TV show.
(c) A sitcom pilot.
(d) A debate about the Cuban-American Problems.
15. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The anti-Castro movement.
(d) The Marine Corp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
2. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
3. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
4. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
5. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)