|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) October 12, 1963.
(b) October 2, 1963.
(c) October 12, 1965.
(d) November 12, 1963.
2. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) A rental house.
(b) His mother's
(c) His brother's.
(d) His aunt's.
3. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) Tom Smiki.
(b) The driver of the motorcade.
(c) Mrs. Kennedy.
(d) Texas Governor Connally.
4. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(b) The Communist party.
(c) The ACLU.
(d) The FBI.
5. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It ended.
(b) It stayed the same.
(c) It blossomed.
(d) It deteriorated.
6. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(b) Fort Worth.
(d) San Miguel.
7. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) General Edwin Walker.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) Governor Connally.
(d) J.F Kennedy.
8. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Dealey Plaza.
(b) Grand Avenue.
(c) Washinton Street.
(d) Dupont Circle.
9. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Kisinko and Rotof.
(b) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
(c) Putin and Medvedev.
(d) Tomatov and Kissikov.
10. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(b) Looking out the window.
11. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To get a visa.
(b) To visit a friend.
(c) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
(d) To defect.
12. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
(a) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(b) The local church.
(c) The Black Panthers.
(d) The ACLU.
13. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
(a) Other witnesses didn't see anything.
(b) Modern ammunition is smokeless.
(c) They were drunk.
(d) CIA agents were at the spot.
14. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Unreliable witnesses.
(b) A twin brother.
(c) An Oswald impostor.
(d) Attention seekers.
15. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
(d) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
2. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
3. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
4. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
5. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)