|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Move out of his house.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
(d) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
2. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Paris safe house.
(b) A Moscow safe house.
(c) A New York safe house.
(d) A Geneva safe house.
3. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(d) Looking out the window.
4. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) A crossbow.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A rocket launcher.
(d) A gun.
5. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
(a) A rifle.
(b) Curtain rods.
(c) Golf clubs.
(d) Spare tires.
6. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) June 19, 1963.
(b) July 9, 1963.
(c) July 9, 1964.
(d) July 19, 1963.
7. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Grand Avenue.
(b) Washinton Street.
(c) Dealey Plaza.
(d) Dupont Circle.
8. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) November 12, 1963.
(b) October 12, 1965.
(c) October 12, 1963.
(d) October 2, 1963.
9. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Attention seekers.
(b) An Oswald impostor.
(c) A twin brother.
(d) Unreliable witnesses.
10. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Hijacking a plane.
(b) Going through Canada.
(c) Taking a boat.
(d) Going to the USSR.
11. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
(a) 5 shots.
(b) 3 shots.
(c) 9 shots.
(d) 1 shot.
12. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Hobbes.
(b) The Fraziers.
(c) The Paines.
(d) The Hosties.
13. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) The movie theater.
(c) A church.
(d) A grocery store.
14. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
(a) He could not stand his wife.
(b) He was broke.
(c) He was afraid.
(d) He was embarrassed.
15. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
(a) CIA agents were at the spot.
(b) Modern ammunition is smokeless.
(c) Other witnesses didn't see anything.
(d) They were drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
2. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
3. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
4. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
5. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)