Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(d) Looking out the window.
2. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Divorce him.
(b) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(c) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
(d) Move out of his house.
3. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
4. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
5. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he was not in Cuba.
(b) That he was not coming back.
(c) That he was in Cuba.
(d) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
6. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 2 years.
7. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) General Edwin Walker.
(b) J.F Kennedy.
(c) Governor Connally.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
8. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A .38 revolver.
(b) A long sabre.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A new car.
9. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 3, 1963.
(b) September 3, 1963.
(c) October 13, 1963.
(d) October 3, 1964.
10. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
(b) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
11. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sharp shooter.
(b) Sheet metal worker.
(d) Tank assembly specialist.
12. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Kisinko and Rotof.
(b) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(c) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
(d) Putin and Medvedev.
13. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(b) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(c) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(d) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
14. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The FBI.
(c) THe IRS.
(d) The CIA.
15. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
2. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
3. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
4. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
5. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)