|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 19, 1963.
(b) May 9, 1964.
(c) May 9, 1963.
(d) May 9, 1965.
2. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) September 3, 1963.
(b) October 13, 1963.
(c) October 3, 1964.
(d) October 3, 1963.
3. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He played poker.
(b) He cheating on his wife.
(c) He went to a few bars.
(d) He didn't socialize with anyone.
4. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(b) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(c) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(d) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
5. When did Nosenko finally defect?
6. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Communist party.
(b) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The ACLU.
7. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(b) Looking out the window.
8. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) Governor Connally.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) J.F Kennedy.
(d) General Edwin Walker.
9. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A simple man.
(b) A danger.
(c) A prime target.
(d) A mental misfit.
10. What did Oswald stop doing after his return from the Cuban Embassy?
(a) Political activism.
(c) Cheating on Marina.
11. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It ended.
(b) It blossomed.
(c) It deteriorated.
(d) It stayed the same.
12. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
(b) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(c) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
(d) At a restaurant.
13. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(b) Fort Worth.
(d) New Orleans.
14. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Going through Canada.
(b) Going to the USSR.
(c) Hijacking a plane.
(d) Taking a boat.
15. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
(a) A rifle.
(b) Golf clubs.
(c) Spare tires.
(d) Curtain rods.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
2. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
3. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
5. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)