|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's mother's name?
2. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Hijacking a plane.
(b) Going to the USSR.
(c) Taking a boat.
(d) Going through Canada.
3. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It blossomed.
(b) It stayed the same.
(c) It ended.
(d) It deteriorated.
4. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To defect.
(b) To get a visa.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
5. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
6. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(b) English composition.
(d) An IQ test.
7. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(c) De Mohrenschidlt.
(d) Eric Schmit.
8. What is the name of Oswald's second daughter?
9. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
(c) Mexico City.
(d) Rio de Janeiro.
10. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) Tom Smiki.
(b) Texas Governor Connally.
(c) Mrs. Kennedy.
(d) The driver of the motorcade.
11. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(d) St. Petersburg.
12. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 month.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 months.
13. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) September 3, 1963.
(b) October 3, 1963.
(c) October 3, 1964.
(d) October 13, 1963.
14. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
15. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
2. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
3. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
4. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
5. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)