|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) September 3, 1963.
(b) October 3, 1964.
(c) October 3, 1963.
(d) October 13, 1963.
2. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
(a) 4 men.
(b) 3 men.
(c) 2 men.
(d) 6 men.
3. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
(d) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
4. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(b) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(c) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(d) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
5. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) A twin brother.
(b) Unreliable witnesses.
(c) Attention seekers.
(d) An Oswald impostor.
6. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
7. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They had nothing to do with it.
(b) They planned it.
(c) They wanted it.
(d) They funded it.
8. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) Not to come back.
(b) To pay his rent.
(c) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
(d) To give her regards to his wife.
9. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(b) Kisinko and Rotof.
(c) Putin and Medvedev.
(d) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
10. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) Oswald himself.
(b) A career counselor.
(c) A friend of Marina's.
(d) His tenant.
11. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(b) Wait staff.
12. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
13. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Ruth Paine.
(c) Lee Oswald's brother.
(d) Lee Oswald.
14. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) Governor Connally.
(c) General Edwin Walker.
(d) J.F Kennedy.
15. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
(b) Rio de Janeiro.
(c) Mexico City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
2. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
3. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
4. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
5. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)