|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
2. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Ruth Paine.
(b) Lee Oswald.
(d) Lee Oswald's brother.
3. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Geneva safe house.
(b) A New York safe house.
(c) A Paris safe house.
(d) A Moscow safe house.
4. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(d) Move out of his house.
5. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Going to the USSR.
(b) Hijacking a plane.
(c) Taking a boat.
(d) Going through Canada.
6. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A new car.
(c) A long sabre.
(d) A .38 revolver.
7. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
(b) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(c) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
(d) At a restaurant.
8. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) The movie theater.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A church.
9. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The KGB.
(d) THe IRS.
10. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
11. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Johnson, Missourri.
(b) Clinton, Louisiana.
(c) Bush, Texas.
(d) Regan, Arizone.
12. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He played poker.
(b) He didn't socialize with anyone.
(c) He cheating on his wife.
(d) He went to a few bars.
13. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
(a) Modern ammunition is smokeless.
(b) Other witnesses didn't see anything.
(c) They were drunk.
(d) CIA agents were at the spot.
14. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(b) De Mohrenschidlt.
(d) Eric Schmit.
15. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1965.
(b) May 9, 1964.
(c) May 19, 1963.
(d) May 9, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
2. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
3. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
4. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
5. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)