|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 years.
2. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Paines.
(b) The Hosties.
(c) The Fraziers.
(d) The Hobbes.
3. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
(a) The invisible lady.
(b) The babushka lady.
(c) The rocket launcher lady.
(d) The big lady.
4. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Maurice Gracier.
(b) James Hosty.
(c) Mark Soein.
(d) Jack Ryan.
5. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) THe IRS.
6. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The Bay of Pigs.
(b) The U2 incident.
(c) The missile crisis.
(d) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
7. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) To give her regards to his wife.
(b) Not to come back.
(c) To pay his rent.
(d) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
8. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) September 3, 1963.
(b) October 13, 1963.
(c) October 3, 1964.
(d) October 3, 1963.
9. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he wanted to kill the President.
(b) Lies to appear important.
(c) That he had a Russian wife.
(d) That he shot a General.
10. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) Guy Banister.
(b) Mark Banister.
(c) David Banner.
(d) Eric Swotzer.
11. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Oswald's mother.
12. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) Texas Governor Connally.
(b) Mrs. Kennedy.
(c) Tom Smiki.
(d) The driver of the motorcade.
13. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) J.F Kennedy.
(b) General Edwin Walker.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) Governor Connally.
14. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
15. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It deteriorated.
(b) It blossomed.
(c) It ended.
(d) It stayed the same.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
2. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
3. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
4. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
5. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)