|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The KGB.
(b) THe IRS.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
2. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) A rental house.
(b) His aunt's.
(c) His mother's
(d) His brother's.
3. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Tank assembly specialist.
(b) Sheet metal worker.
(d) Sharp shooter.
4. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) October 12, 1963.
(b) October 12, 1965.
(c) October 2, 1963.
(d) November 12, 1963.
5. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It blossomed.
(b) It ended.
(c) It stayed the same.
(d) It deteriorated.
6. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Give him some information.
(b) Liquidate him.
(c) Take him back to the USSR.
(d) Blackmail him.
7. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1964.
(b) May 9, 1963.
(c) May 9, 1965.
(d) May 19, 1963.
8. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
9. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 125 Washington St.
(b) 369 Mark Avenue.
(c) 544 Camp St.
(d) 356 Camp St.
10. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) About the dangers of smoking.
(b) About the motorcade.
(c) About a deal they had on books.
(d) About a new restaurant.
11. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His father's brother's.
(b) His sister's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His mother's.
12. What was Oswald's mother's name?
13. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Shot at General Walker.
(b) Divorced Marina.
(c) Buy a house.
(d) Shot Kennedy.
14. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
15. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(d) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
2. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
3. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
4. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
5. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)