|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald stop doing after his return from the Cuban Embassy?
(a) Cheating on Marina.
(c) Political activism.
2. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It deteriorated.
(b) It ended.
(c) It blossomed.
(d) It stayed the same.
3. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
4. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
(a) He could not stand his wife.
(b) He was afraid.
(c) He was embarrassed.
(d) He was broke.
5. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The CIA.
(b) THe IRS.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The KGB.
6. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(b) That he was a KGB plant.
(c) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(d) That he helped Oswald.
7. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
8. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The anti-Castro movement.
(b) The Marine Corp.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Friend of Cuba organization.
9. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
(a) The ACLU.
(b) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(c) The local church.
(d) The Black Panthers.
10. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) General Edwin Walker.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) Governor Connally.
(d) J.F Kennedy.
11. When did Nosenko finally defect?
12. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A church.
(c) A shoe store.
(d) The movie theater.
13. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(c) Looking out the window.
14. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1965.
(b) May 9, 1964.
(c) May 19, 1963.
(d) May 9, 1963.
15. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
(b) To get a visa.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To defect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's mother's name?
2. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
3. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
4. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
5. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)