|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Kisinko and Rotof.
(b) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(c) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
(d) Putin and Medvedev.
2. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) A crossbow.
(b) A gun.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A rocket launcher.
3. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he wanted to kill the President.
(b) That he shot a General.
(c) Lies to appear important.
(d) That he had a Russian wife.
4. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Going through Canada.
(b) Taking a boat.
(c) Hijacking a plane.
(d) Going to the USSR.
5. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Move out of his house.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(d) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
6. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Moscow safe house.
(b) A New York safe house.
(c) A Geneva safe house.
(d) A Paris safe house.
7. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
8. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
(b) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(c) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
(d) At a restaurant.
9. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(d) Wait staff.
10. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Lee Oswald's brother.
(b) Ruth Paine.
(d) Lee Oswald.
11. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
12. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
(a) Mexico City.
(c) Rio de Janeiro.
13. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
(a) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(b) The ACLU.
(c) The local church.
(d) The Black Panthers.
14. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
(a) 5 shots.
(b) 9 shots.
(c) 1 shot.
(d) 3 shots.
15. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) September 25, 1963.
(b) September 5, 1963.
(c) October 25, 1963.
(d) September 25, 1964.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
2. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
3. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
4. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
5. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)