|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Oswald's mother.
2. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 15 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
3. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Move out of his house.
(d) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
4. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
(a) 3 shots.
(b) 1 shot.
(c) 9 shots.
(d) 5 shots.
5. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
6. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
(a) He was broke.
(b) He could not stand his wife.
(c) He was afraid.
(d) He was embarrassed.
7. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) A crossbow.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A rocket launcher.
(d) A gun.
8. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Grand Avenue.
(b) Dupont Circle.
(c) Dealey Plaza.
(d) Washinton Street.
9. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) Their big sisters's house.
(b) An orphanage.
(d) Their aunt's house.
10. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(b) Eric Schmit.
(c) De Mohrenschidlt.
11. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
12. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
(a) A debate about the Cuban-American Problems.
(b) A sitcom pilot.
(c) A TV show.
(d) A new report on Communist sympathizers.
13. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(c) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
(d) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
14. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A long sabre.
(b) A new car.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A .38 revolver.
15. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(b) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(c) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(d) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
2. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
3. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
4. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
5. What did Oswald stop doing after his return from the Cuban Embassy?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)