|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) Looking out the window.
2. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Move out of his house.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(d) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
3. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
4. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Putin and Medvedev.
(b) Kisinko and Rotof.
(c) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(d) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
5. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
(a) His coworkers.
(c) The Paines.
(d) His friends.
6. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(c) The anti-Castro movement.
(d) The Marine Corp.
7. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he shot a General.
(b) That he had a Russian wife.
(c) Lies to appear important.
(d) That he wanted to kill the President.
8. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sheet metal worker.
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(c) Sharp shooter.
9. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(b) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(c) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(d) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
10. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A crossbow.
(c) A gun.
(d) A rocket launcher.
11. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
12. When did Nosenko finally defect?
13. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) A rental house.
(b) His aunt's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His mother's
14. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
15. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Paris safe house.
(b) A New York safe house.
(c) A Geneva safe house.
(d) A Moscow safe house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
2. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
3. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
4. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
5. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)