|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) A twin brother.
(b) An Oswald impostor.
(c) Unreliable witnesses.
(d) Attention seekers.
2. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) A church.
(b) The movie theater.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A shoe store.
3. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Going through Canada.
(b) Taking a boat.
(c) Going to the USSR.
(d) Hijacking a plane.
4. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
5. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
6. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Marc English.
(b) Thomas March.
(c) Pete Bagley.
(d) Tim Slash.
7. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) General Edwin Walker.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) J.F Kennedy.
(d) Governor Connally.
8. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) A friend of Marina's.
(b) A career counselor.
(c) His tenant.
(d) Oswald himself.
9. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
10. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
11. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He played poker.
(b) He cheating on his wife.
(c) He didn't socialize with anyone.
(d) He went to a few bars.
12. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
(d) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
13. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
14. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 2 days.
15. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 5 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
2. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
3. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
4. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
5. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)