|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(a) Eric Schmit.
(c) De Mohrenschidlt.
2. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(b) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
3. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
(b) Oswald's mother.
(d) Her mother.
4. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) A church.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) The movie theater.
5. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A simple man.
(b) A mental misfit.
(c) A danger.
(d) A prime target.
6. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(a) English composition.
(d) An IQ test.
7. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Lee Oswald.
(b) Ruth Paine.
(c) Lee Oswald's brother.
8. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The ACLU.
(d) The Communist party.
9. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) September 25, 1964.
(b) September 5, 1963.
(c) October 25, 1963.
(d) September 25, 1963.
10. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
(a) A sitcom pilot.
(b) A new report on Communist sympathizers.
(c) A debate about the Cuban-American Problems.
(d) A TV show.
11. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A rocket launcher.
(d) A crossbow.
12. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) November 12, 1963.
(b) October 2, 1963.
(c) October 12, 1965.
(d) October 12, 1963.
13. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(c) St. Petersburg.
14. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) About a deal they had on books.
(b) About the dangers of smoking.
(c) About the motorcade.
(d) About a new restaurant.
15. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
(b) To give her regards to his wife.
(c) Not to come back.
(d) To pay his rent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
2. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
3. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
4. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
5. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)