|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
(a) 1 shot.
(b) 5 shots.
(c) 3 shots.
(d) 9 shots.
2. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) Not to come back.
(b) To pay his rent.
(c) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
(d) To give her regards to his wife.
3. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(b) The Communist party.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The ACLU.
4. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 5 days.
5. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A New York safe house.
(b) A Paris safe house.
(c) A Moscow safe house.
(d) A Geneva safe house.
6. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
7. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 356 Camp St.
(b) 125 Washington St.
(c) 544 Camp St.
(d) 369 Mark Avenue.
8. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
9. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 13, 1963.
(b) September 3, 1963.
(c) October 3, 1964.
(d) October 3, 1963.
10. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Buy a house.
(b) Shot at General Walker.
(c) Divorced Marina.
(d) Shot Kennedy.
11. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They had nothing to do with it.
(b) They planned it.
(c) They funded it.
(d) They wanted it.
12. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) His tenant.
(b) A friend of Marina's.
(c) Oswald himself.
(d) A career counselor.
13. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Attention seekers.
(b) Unreliable witnesses.
(c) An Oswald impostor.
(d) A twin brother.
14. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(b) Wait staff.
15. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) About a deal they had on books.
(b) About a new restaurant.
(c) About the motorcade.
(d) About the dangers of smoking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
2. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
3. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
4. What was Oswald's mother's name?
5. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)