|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
2. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
3. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
(a) 5 shots.
(b) 1 shot.
(c) 9 shots.
(d) 3 shots.
4. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) David Banner.
(b) Guy Banister.
(c) Eric Swotzer.
(d) Mark Banister.
5. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) A crossbow.
(b) A gun.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A rocket launcher.
6. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 2 brothers.
(b) 4 brothers.
(c) 6 brothers.
(d) 5 sisters.
7. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He didn't socialize with anyone.
(b) He went to a few bars.
(c) He played poker.
(d) He cheating on his wife.
8. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
(b) The Paines.
(c) His friends.
(d) His coworkers.
9. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) General Edwin Walker.
(b) Governor Connally.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) J.F Kennedy.
10. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
(a) Oswald's mother.
(d) Her mother.
11. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A long sabre.
(b) A new car.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A .38 revolver.
12. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Take him back to the USSR.
(b) Liquidate him.
(c) Blackmail him.
(d) Give him some information.
13. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(c) Wait staff.
14. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The ACLU.
(b) The Communist party.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
15. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(c) San Miguel.
(d) Fort Worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
2. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
3. When did Nosenko finally defect?
4. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
5. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)