|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
(a) The big lady.
(b) The babushka lady.
(c) The rocket launcher lady.
(d) The invisible lady.
2. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
(a) Other witnesses didn't see anything.
(b) CIA agents were at the spot.
(c) They were drunk.
(d) Modern ammunition is smokeless.
3. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Hobbes.
(b) The Paines.
(c) The Hosties.
(d) The Fraziers.
4. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 6 brothers.
(b) 5 sisters.
(c) 2 brothers.
(d) 4 brothers.
5. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) An orphanage.
(c) Their aunt's house.
(d) Their big sisters's house.
6. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Pete Bagley.
(b) Thomas March.
(c) Tim Slash.
(d) Marc English.
7. What was Oswald's mother's name?
8. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It stayed the same.
(b) It deteriorated.
(c) It ended.
(d) It blossomed.
9. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
(b) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(c) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(d) KGB retaliation on her family.
10. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1962.
(b) September 20, 1960.
(c) September 20, 1959.
(d) September 20, 1957.
11. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 6 weeks.
12. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 month.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 months.
13. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(d) Looking out the window.
14. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
15. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Worth.
(b) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
2. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
3. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
4. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
5. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)