|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
(b) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(c) KGB retaliation on her family.
(d) Her understanding of U.S customs.
2. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 19, 1963.
(b) May 9, 1963.
(c) May 9, 1964.
(d) May 9, 1965.
3. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
4. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) September 25, 1964.
(b) September 25, 1963.
(c) September 5, 1963.
(d) October 25, 1963.
5. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) July 9, 1963.
(b) July 9, 1964.
(c) June 19, 1963.
(d) July 19, 1963.
6. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They wanted it.
(b) They planned it.
(c) They had nothing to do with it.
(d) They funded it.
7. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Going through Canada.
(b) Hijacking a plane.
(c) Going to the USSR.
(d) Taking a boat.
8. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
(a) He was afraid.
(b) He was embarrassed.
(c) He could not stand his wife.
(d) He was broke.
9. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(c) Wait staff.
10. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) A church.
(b) A shoe store.
(c) The movie theater.
(d) A grocery store.
11. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He cheating on his wife.
(b) He didn't socialize with anyone.
(c) He played poker.
(d) He went to a few bars.
12. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) Oswald himself.
(b) A career counselor.
(c) His tenant.
(d) A friend of Marina's.
13. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
(b) The U2 incident.
(c) The missile crisis.
(d) The Bay of Pigs.
14. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(a) English composition.
(c) An IQ test.
15. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) Fort Worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
2. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
3. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
4. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
5. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)