|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Worth.
(c) New Orleans.
2. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1960.
(b) September 20, 1962.
(c) September 20, 1957.
(d) September 20, 1959.
3. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 6 weeks.
4. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The missile crisis.
(b) The Bay of Pigs.
(c) The U2 incident.
(d) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
5. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(a) St. Petersburg.
6. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
7. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
(a) The invisible lady.
(b) The babushka lady.
(c) The big lady.
(d) The rocket launcher lady.
8. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) September 25, 1964.
(b) October 25, 1963.
(c) September 5, 1963.
(d) September 25, 1963.
9. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
(b) Mexico City.
(d) Rio de Janeiro.
10. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 4 brothers.
(b) 6 brothers.
(c) 5 sisters.
(d) 2 brothers.
11. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(c) Wait staff.
12. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They had nothing to do with it.
(b) They funded it.
(c) They wanted it.
(d) They planned it.
13. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Marc English.
(b) Tim Slash.
(c) Thomas March.
(d) Pete Bagley.
14. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) Looking out the window.
15. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
(a) Golf clubs.
(b) Spare tires.
(c) A rifle.
(d) Curtain rods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
2. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
3. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
4. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
5. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)