|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
(b) Move out of his house.
(c) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(d) Divorce him.
2. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) The movie theater.
(b) A church.
(c) A shoe store.
(d) A grocery store.
3. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) To pay his rent.
(b) Not to come back.
(c) To give her regards to his wife.
(d) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
4. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sheet metal worker.
(c) Sharp shooter.
(d) Tank assembly specialist.
5. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
6. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(a) De Mohrenschidlt.
(d) Eric Schmit.
7. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) His aunt's.
(b) His mother's
(c) A rental house.
(d) His brother's.
8. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) David Banner.
(b) Guy Banister.
(c) Eric Swotzer.
(d) Mark Banister.
9. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Ruth Paine.
(b) Lee Oswald's brother.
(c) Lee Oswald.
10. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The CIA.
(c) THe IRS.
(d) The FBI.
11. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To defect.
(b) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
(c) To get a visa.
(d) To visit a friend.
12. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It deteriorated.
(b) It stayed the same.
(c) It ended.
(d) It blossomed.
13. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 6 months.
14. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Buy a house.
(b) Shot at General Walker.
(c) Divorced Marina.
(d) Shot Kennedy.
15. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
2. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
3. What did Oswald stop doing after his return from the Cuban Embassy?
4. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
5. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)