|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1964.
(b) May 9, 1965.
(c) May 19, 1963.
(d) May 9, 1963.
2. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Give him some information.
(b) Blackmail him.
(c) Take him back to the USSR.
(d) Liquidate him.
3. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
(a) 3 men.
(b) 6 men.
(c) 4 men.
(d) 2 men.
4. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Move out of his house.
(b) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
(c) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(d) Divorce him.
5. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(a) De Mohrenschidlt.
(c) Eric Schmit.
6. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His sister's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His father's brother's.
7. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 month.
(d) 6 months.
8. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Oswald's mother.
9. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(b) Fort Worth.
(d) New Orleans.
10. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(b) English composition.
(d) An IQ test.
11. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 13, 1963.
(b) October 3, 1963.
(c) October 3, 1964.
(d) September 3, 1963.
12. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(a) St. Petersburg.
13. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Going to the USSR.
(b) Taking a boat.
(c) Going through Canada.
(d) Hijacking a plane.
14. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sheet metal worker.
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(d) Sharp shooter.
15. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he had a Russian wife.
(b) Lies to appear important.
(c) That he shot a General.
(d) That he wanted to kill the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
2. What is the name of Oswald's second daughter?
3. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
4. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
5. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)