|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(c) Fort Worth.
(d) New Orleans.
2. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Putin and Medvedev.
(b) Kisinko and Rotof.
(c) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
(d) Tomatov and Kissikov.
3. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1959.
(b) September 20, 1962.
(c) September 20, 1957.
(d) September 20, 1960.
4. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
5. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A .38 revolver.
(b) A long sabre.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A new car.
6. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
(a) The rocket launcher lady.
(b) The babushka lady.
(c) The big lady.
(d) The invisible lady.
7. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
8. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 15 weeks.
9. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(b) Fort Worth.
(c) San Miguel.
10. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(b) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(c) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(d) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
11. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(b) Looking out the window.
12. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Paines.
(b) The Fraziers.
(c) The Hosties.
(d) The Hobbes.
13. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A danger.
(b) A simple man.
(c) A mental misfit.
(d) A prime target.
14. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Attention seekers.
(b) An Oswald impostor.
(c) Unreliable witnesses.
(d) A twin brother.
15. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) General Edwin Walker.
(b) Governor Connally.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) J.F Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
2. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
3. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
4. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
5. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)