|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
(a) 5 shots.
(b) 9 shots.
(c) 1 shot.
(d) 3 shots.
2. What was Oswald's mother's name?
3. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His sister's.
(b) His father's brother's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His brother's.
4. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(b) Wait staff.
5. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) THe IRS.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
6. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he helped Oswald.
(b) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(c) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(d) That he was a KGB plant.
7. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) September 25, 1963.
(b) September 25, 1964.
(c) September 5, 1963.
(d) October 25, 1963.
8. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 544 Camp St.
(b) 356 Camp St.
(c) 125 Washington St.
(d) 369 Mark Avenue.
9. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Paines.
(b) The Hosties.
(c) The Hobbes.
(d) The Fraziers.
10. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
11. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) Fort Worth.
12. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Grand Avenue.
(b) Washinton Street.
(c) Dupont Circle.
(d) Dealey Plaza.
13. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) October 2, 1963.
(b) October 12, 1965.
(c) November 12, 1963.
(d) October 12, 1963.
14. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
15. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 6 brothers.
(b) 4 brothers.
(c) 5 sisters.
(d) 2 brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
2. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
3. What is the name of Oswald's second daughter?
4. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
5. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)