|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) A career counselor.
(b) His tenant.
(c) Oswald himself.
(d) A friend of Marina's.
2. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It ended.
(b) It stayed the same.
(c) It blossomed.
(d) It deteriorated.
3. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
(a) The rocket launcher lady.
(b) The babushka lady.
(c) The big lady.
(d) The invisible lady.
4. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sharp shooter.
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(d) Sheet metal worker.
5. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Shot at General Walker.
(b) Divorced Marina.
(c) Buy a house.
(d) Shot Kennedy.
6. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(b) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
(c) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(d) KGB retaliation on her family.
7. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(d) St. Petersburg.
8. What was Oswald's mother's name?
9. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(b) Fort Worth.
(c) San Miguel.
10. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) About a new restaurant.
(b) About the motorcade.
(c) About the dangers of smoking.
(d) About a deal they had on books.
11. When did Nosenko finally defect?
12. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
13. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
(a) His friends.
(c) His coworkers.
(d) The Paines.
14. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he was not coming back.
(b) That he was in Cuba.
(c) That he was not in Cuba.
(d) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
15. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he had a Russian wife.
(b) Lies to appear important.
(c) That he shot a General.
(d) That he wanted to kill the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
2. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
3. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
4. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
5. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)