|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
(a) 3 men.
(b) 4 men.
(c) 2 men.
(d) 6 men.
2. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) An Oswald impostor.
(b) Attention seekers.
(c) A twin brother.
(d) Unreliable witnesses.
3. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 13, 1963.
(b) October 3, 1964.
(c) October 3, 1963.
(d) September 3, 1963.
4. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Hobbes.
(b) The Fraziers.
(c) The Paines.
(d) The Hosties.
5. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) Guy Banister.
(b) David Banner.
(c) Mark Banister.
(d) Eric Swotzer.
6. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
7. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
8. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Hijacking a plane.
(b) Going through Canada.
(c) Taking a boat.
(d) Going to the USSR.
9. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Move out of his house.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(d) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
10. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The Bay of Pigs.
(b) The missile crisis.
(c) The U2 incident.
(d) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
11. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) Fort Worth.
12. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(b) Looking out the window.
13. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
(a) He was afraid.
(b) He could not stand his wife.
(c) He was broke.
(d) He was embarrassed.
14. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) KGB retaliation on her family.
(b) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
(c) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(d) Her understanding of U.S customs.
15. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1962.
(b) September 20, 1959.
(c) September 20, 1957.
(d) September 20, 1960.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
2. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
3. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
4. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
5. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)