|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) To pay his rent.
(b) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
(c) To give her regards to his wife.
(d) Not to come back.
2. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Going to the USSR.
(b) Going through Canada.
(c) Hijacking a plane.
(d) Taking a boat.
3. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Tank assembly specialist.
(b) Sheet metal worker.
(d) Sharp shooter.
4. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) To get a visa.
(c) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
(d) To defect.
5. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
6. What did Oswald stop doing after his return from the Cuban Embassy?
(a) Political activism.
(c) Cheating on Marina.
7. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
(a) The ACLU.
(b) The Black Panthers.
(c) The local church.
(d) Alcoholics Anonymous.
8. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he helped Oswald.
(b) That he was a KGB plant.
(c) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(d) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
9. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
(b) Putin and Medvedev.
(c) Kisinko and Rotof.
(d) Tomatov and Kissikov.
10. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) His aunt's.
(b) His mother's
(c) A rental house.
(d) His brother's.
11. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) Looking out the window.
12. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
(a) The big lady.
(b) The invisible lady.
(c) The babushka lady.
(d) The rocket launcher lady.
13. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(b) St. Petersburg.
14. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) About a deal they had on books.
(b) About a new restaurant.
(c) About the motorcade.
(d) About the dangers of smoking.
15. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) Oswald himself.
(b) His tenant.
(c) A friend of Marina's.
(d) A career counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
2. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
3. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
4. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
5. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)