1. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
2. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
Officer J.D. Tippit.
3. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
The movie theater.
4. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
5. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
6. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
7. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
8. What was Oswald's mother's name?
This section contains 4,031 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)