|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Communist party.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(d) The ACLU.
2. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
(a) Anton Kisiski.
(b) Marina Oswald.
(c) Seth Kantor.
(d) Jackie Kennedy.
3. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They had nothing to do with it.
(b) They wanted it.
(c) They planned it.
(d) They funded it.
4. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
(a) Transcripts or recordings.
(b) Civilian witnesses.
(c) Traces in the police archives.
(d) Police witnesses.
5. When did Texas announce it would hold a public court of inquiry into the assassination?
(a) December 29, 1963.
(b) November 25, 1963.
(c) November 2, 1963.
(d) November 29, 1964.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Posner say numerous conviction-less investigations brought Jim Garrison?
2. What did the new investigation authorized by Congress take into consideration?
3. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
4. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
5. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)