|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Moscow safe house.
(b) A New York safe house.
(c) A Paris safe house.
(d) A Geneva safe house.
2. Where did the new investigation conclude one of the shot was fired from?
(a) The grassy knoll area.
(b) The 4th floor of the depository building.
(c) The bridge above the road.
(d) Northeast of the car.
3. Who headed the fact finding commission created by Johnson?
(a) Edgar Warren.
(b) Earl Warren.
(c) Sonya Warren.
(d) Tom Warren.
4. What did Oswald stop doing after his return from the Cuban Embassy?
(b) Cheating on Marina.
(d) Political activism.
5. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A long sabre.
(b) A new car.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A .38 revolver.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Texas announce it would hold a public court of inquiry into the assassination?
2. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
3. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
4. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
5. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)