|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
(a) At 5:58 p.m.
(b) At 5:58 a.m.
(c) At 5:06 p.m.
(d) At 1:58 p.m.
2. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
(a) Marrion Baker.
(b) Mark Stapler.
(c) Tom Stoki.
(d) Eric Roger.
3. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
(b) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
4. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
(a) 12:00 a.m.
(b) 1:12 p.m.
(c) 12:45 a.m.
(d) 2:45 p.m.
5. How many shots did the new investigation conclude were fired?
(a) 6 shots.
(b) 3 shots.
(c) 4 shots.
(d) 5 shots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
2. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
3. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
4. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
5. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)