|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Grand Avenue.
(b) Washinton Street.
(c) Dealey Plaza.
(d) Dupont Circle.
2. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
(a) A stressed heart.
(b) A dying heart rhythm.
(c) A healthy heart.
(d) A flat line.
3. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) David Banner.
(b) Eric Swotzer.
(c) Mark Banister.
(d) Guy Banister.
4. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It stayed the same.
(b) It deteriorated.
(c) It blossomed.
(d) It ended.
5. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1962.
(b) September 20, 1959.
(c) September 20, 1957.
(d) September 20, 1960.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
2. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
3. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
4. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
5. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)