|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) September 25, 1964.
(b) September 25, 1963.
(c) October 25, 1963.
(d) September 5, 1963.
2. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
(a) Marina Oswald.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald.
(c) The police officer in charge of Oswald.
(d) The staff of KLIF radio.
3. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(b) Their aunt's house.
(c) Their big sisters's house.
(d) An orphanage.
4. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
(a) The Algerian club.
(b) The Lybian club.
(c) The Egyptian club.
(d) The Tunisan club.
5. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sharp shooter.
(c) Sheet metal worker.
(d) Tank assembly specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
2. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
3. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
4. What was the first priority of the interrogators talking to Oswald?
5. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)