|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner say of Oswald's attitude during the interrogation?
(a) He was not talking.
(b) He was afraid.
(c) He was asking for a lawyer.
(d) He was cocky.
2. Whose influence did Jim Garrison investigate in New Orleans according to Chapter 18?
(a) Mafia influence.
(b) Communist influence.
(c) Political influence.
(d) Socialist influence.
3. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
(a) 2 men.
(b) 3 men.
(c) 6 men.
(d) 4 men.
4. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
(a) 5 controversial issues.
(b) 6 controversial issues.
(c) 2 controversial issues.
(d) 3 controversial issues.
5. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
(a) Houston General.
(b) Dallas Central.
(c) Parkland Hospital.
(d) Park Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was describe as an abuse of the legal system in Chapter 19?
2. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
3. What did the FBI say they never witnessed during their electronic surveillance of many mobsters?
4. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
5. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)