|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald charged with?
(a) The killing of Tippit.
(c) Resisting arrest.
(d) The murder of Kennedy.
2. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
(a) Civilian witnesses.
(b) Transcripts or recordings.
(c) Traces in the police archives.
(d) Police witnesses.
3. Whose influence did Jim Garrison investigate in New Orleans according to Chapter 18?
(a) Communist influence.
(b) Socialist influence.
(c) Mafia influence.
(d) Political influence.
4. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
(a) Lee Oswald.
(b) George Senator.
(c) Tom Gerrison.
(d) Marina Oswald.
5. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald.
(b) The staff of KLIF radio.
(c) Marina Oswald.
(d) The police officer in charge of Oswald.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Garrison concluded Clay Bertrand must be according to Chapter 18?
2. What did the FBI say they never witnessed during their electronic surveillance of many mobsters?
3. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
4. What was Oswald's mother's name?
5. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)