|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(b) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
(c) KGB retaliation on her family.
(d) Her understanding of U.S customs.
2. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
(b) That he was in Cuba.
(c) That he was not in Cuba.
(d) That he was not coming back.
3. Who did Dean Andrews say Oswald came to his officer with in Chapter 18?
(a) A group of Cuban kids.
(b) A group of Republican kids.
(c) A group of Communist kids.
(d) A group of homosexual kids.
4. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
(a) 1:33 pm.
(b) 1:22 pm.
(c) 2:33 pm.
(d) 1:03 pm.
5. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
(a) It wounded Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) It killed Kennedy.
(c) It was meant to kill the driver.
(d) It missed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Americans believed Oswald acted alone according to a Gallop Poll presented in Chapter 17?
2. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
3. When did Nosenko finally defect?
4. What kind of analysis was used to prove that one bullet could have caused both Kennedy's and Connally's wounds?
5. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)