|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) It was an old mark.
(b) The missed first bullet.
(c) A car crash the day earlier.
(d) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
2. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 2 months.
3. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he had a Russian wife.
(b) That he wanted to kill the President.
(c) That he shot a General.
(d) Lies to appear important.
4. What does Posner say Jim Garrison concluded on Carlos Marcello before taking on the investigation on Kennedy's assassination?
(a) He was an honest businessman.
(b) He was a small mafia middle man.
(c) He was not American.
(d) He was a mafia boss.
5. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) Governor Connally.
(b) General Edwin Walker.
(c) J.F Kennedy.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
2. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
3. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
4. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
5. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)