|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The CIA.
(d) THe IRS.
2. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
3. What TV network started investigating Garrison after he arrested Clay Shaw?
(a) FOX News.
4. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) Their big sisters's house.
(b) An orphanage.
(d) Their aunt's house.
5. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Clinton, Louisiana.
(b) Regan, Arizone.
(c) Bush, Texas.
(d) Johnson, Missourri.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald charged with?
2. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
3. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
4. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
5. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)