|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) To get a visa.
(c) To defect.
(d) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
2. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(a) Eric Schmit.
(c) De Mohrenschidlt.
3. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The Bay of Pigs.
(b) The missile crisis.
(c) The U2 incident.
(d) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
4. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Going to the USSR.
(b) Taking a boat.
(c) Going through Canada.
(d) Hijacking a plane.
5. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The District attorney.
(c) The Kennedy family.
(d) The State of Texas employees.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Clay Shaw die?
2. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
3. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
4. How many pages was the report released by the fact finding commission?
5. What characterized 1965 for Louisiana according to Chapter 18?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)