|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 6 weeks.
2. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
3. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
(b) The Bay of Pigs.
(c) The U2 incident.
(d) The missile crisis.
4. What does Posner say was revealed in 1975?
(a) Plots by the CIA to kill Brezhnev.
(b) Plots by the CIA to kill Castro.
(c) Plots by the CIA to steal Russian submarines.
(d) Plots by the CIA to install dictatorship in South America.
5. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) His sister didn't want to do it.
(b) His brother was out of town.
(c) His sister was sick.
(d) He owned it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Americans believed Oswald acted alone according to a Gallop Poll presented in Chapter 17?
2. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
3. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
4. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
5. What characterized 1965 for Louisiana according to Chapter 18?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)