|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) Their big sisters's house.
(c) An orphanage.
(d) Their aunt's house.
2. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(b) KGB retaliation on her family.
(c) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(d) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
3. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Grand Avenue.
(b) Dealey Plaza.
(c) Washinton Street.
(d) Dupont Circle.
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 15 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Give him some information.
(b) Take him back to the USSR.
(c) Liquidate him.
(d) Blackmail him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
2. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
3. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
4. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
5. Whose influence did Jim Garrison investigate in New Orleans according to Chapter 18?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)