|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) Their big sisters's house.
(d) Their aunt's house.
2. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he helped Oswald.
(b) That he was a KGB plant.
(c) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(d) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
3. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(d) Wait staff.
4. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Mark Soein.
(b) James Hosty.
(c) Jack Ryan.
(d) Maurice Gracier.
5. When did Johnson order for a fact finding mission to be created?
(a) November 29, 1965.
(b) November 30, 1963.
(c) November 15, 1966.
(d) November 29, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Posner say wasn't selling well in the middle of the 1970's?
2. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
3. What does Posner say numerous conviction-less investigations brought Jim Garrison?
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
5. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)