|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His father's brother's.
(d) His sister's.
2. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The U2 incident.
(b) The Bay of Pigs.
(c) The missile crisis.
(d) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
3. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A new car.
(b) A .38 revolver.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A long sabre.
4. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(b) Putin and Medvedev.
(c) Kisinko and Rotof.
(d) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
5. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) General Edwin Walker.
(b) Governor Connally.
(c) J.F Kennedy.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
2. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
3. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
4. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
5. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)