|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
(a) At 5:58 a.m.
(b) At 1:58 p.m.
(c) At 5:06 p.m.
(d) At 5:58 p.m.
2. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) June 19, 1963.
(b) July 19, 1963.
(c) July 9, 1964.
(d) July 9, 1963.
3. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
(a) Empire Walton.
(d) The Ritz Delicatessen.
4. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
(b) That he was in Cuba.
(c) That he was not coming back.
(d) That he was not in Cuba.
5. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
(a) He was a colorful New Orleans character.
(b) He was happy in marriage.
(c) He was communist.
(d) He was paranoid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
2. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
3. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
4. Why were the autopsy photos not examined by the fact finding commission?
5. What does Posner say the conspiracy theory and controversy led to?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)