|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) He wanted to escape.
(b) He had help.
(c) He was intellectually limited.
(d) His training made no difference.
2. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Paines.
(b) The Hobbes.
(c) The Hosties.
(d) The Fraziers.
3. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) Their aunt's house.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) Their big sisters's house.
4. What was Oswald charged with?
(b) The killing of Tippit.
(c) Resisting arrest.
(d) The murder of Kennedy.
5. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
(a) Mary Bledsoe.
(b) Helen Roe.
(c) Earlene Jacobson.
(d) Earlene Roberts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
2. When did Johnson order for a fact finding mission to be created?
3. What did the FBI say they never witnessed during their electronic surveillance of many mobsters?
4. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
5. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)