|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
(b) Mexico City.
(c) Rio de Janeiro.
2. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) General Edwin Walker.
(c) J.F Kennedy.
(d) Governor Connally.
3. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
4. When did Clay Shaw die?
5. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
(a) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(b) The local church.
(c) The ACLU.
(d) The Black Panthers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
2. When did Johnson order for a fact finding mission to be created?
3. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
4. Who headed the fact finding commission created by Johnson?
5. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)