|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
(a) Helen Markham and her son Davis.
(b) Virginia and Mark Davis.
(c) Virginia and Barbara Davis and William Scoggins.
2. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
(a) In the pantry.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) On a shelf.
(d) In the garage.
3. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
(a) 1.5 seconds.
(b) 5.4 seconds.
(c) 2.5 seconds.
(d) 4.5 seconds.
4. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They planned it.
(b) They had nothing to do with it.
(c) They funded it.
(d) They wanted it.
5. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Attention seekers.
(b) An Oswald impostor.
(c) Unreliable witnesses.
(d) A twin brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
2. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
3. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
4. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
5. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)