|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
(a) A rifle.
(b) Curtain rods.
(c) Golf clubs.
(d) Spare tires.
2. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
(a) He was afraid.
(b) He was broke.
(c) He could not stand his wife.
(d) He was embarrassed.
3. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The anti-Castro movement.
(b) The Marine Corp.
(c) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(d) The FBI.
4. What does Posner say wasn't selling well in the middle of the 1970's?
(a) History books.
(c) Comic books.
(d) Conspiracy books.
5. What characterized 1965 for Louisiana according to Chapter 18?
(a) Civil unrest.
(b) Integration of the school system.
(c) An election year.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
2. What does Posner say numerous conviction-less investigations brought Jim Garrison?
3. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
4. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
5. When was the fact finding commission report released?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)