|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
(a) The car is blocked from view at several times.
(b) The film was not of good quality.
(c) The film was in black and white.
(d) The film was shot from too far away.
2. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) It was an old mark.
(b) A car crash the day earlier.
(c) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
(d) The missed first bullet.
3. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
4. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
(a) Empire Walton.
(d) The Ritz Delicatessen.
5. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sharp shooter.
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(c) Sheet metal worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
2. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
3. Who led the questioning of Oswald?
4. What civil rights movement leader's death were people asking for in an investigation of according to Chapter 19?
5. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)