|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) September 25, 1964.
(b) September 5, 1963.
(c) October 25, 1963.
(d) September 25, 1963.
2. When did Nosenko finally defect?
3. Who led the questioning of Oswald?
(a) Detective Siprano.
(b) Lieutenant Hernandez.
(c) Officer Kimbist.
(d) Captain Will Fritz.
4. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he wanted to kill the President.
(b) Lies to appear important.
(c) That he had a Russian wife.
(d) That he shot a General.
5. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
(b) Not to come back.
(c) To pay his rent.
(d) To give her regards to his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
2. What did the new investigation authorized by Congress take into consideration?
3. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
4. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
5. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)