|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 15 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) A rental house.
(b) His aunt's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His mother's
3. Who was Jim Garrison interested in during his investigation of Kennedy's death?
(a) Herbert Ferrie.
(b) David Farrey.
(c) David Ferrie.
(d) Tom Clank.
4. When did Texas announce it would hold a public court of inquiry into the assassination?
(a) December 29, 1963.
(b) November 25, 1963.
(c) November 29, 1964.
(d) November 2, 1963.
5. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
(a) Civilian witnesses.
(b) Transcripts or recordings.
(c) Police witnesses.
(d) Traces in the police archives.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
2. What did the Warren Commission conclude about the three shots fired at Kennedy?
3. What does Posner say numerous conviction-less investigations brought Jim Garrison?
4. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
5. How many Americans believed Oswald acted alone according to a Gallop Poll presented in Chapter 17?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)