|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Worth.
(c) New Orleans.
2. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Don Mitchell.
(b) Don Campbell.
(c) Sam Gandi.
(d) Mark Camptbell.
3. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he was not in Cuba.
(b) That he was in Cuba.
(c) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
(d) That he was not coming back.
4. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Maurice Gracier.
(b) James Hosty.
(c) Jack Ryan.
(d) Mark Soein.
5. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) To pay his rent.
(b) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
(c) To give her regards to his wife.
(d) Not to come back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
2. What does Posner say was revealed in 1975?
3. When did Clay Shaw die?
4. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
5. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)