|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
(a) Oswald's friends and family.
(b) The CIA.
(c) Officer Tippit.
(d) Oswald's co-workers.
2. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(b) Fort Worth.
(c) New Orleans.
3. What did Oswald deny during his interrogation?
(a) Killing the President.
(b) Killing Officer Tippit.
(c) Remembering anything.
(d) Being married.
4. What does Posner say of Jim Garrison in Chapter 18?
(a) He was a colorful New Orleans character.
(b) He was paranoid.
(c) He was happy in marriage.
(d) He was communist.
5. What does Posner say wasn't selling well in the middle of the 1970's?
(a) History books.
(c) Conspiracy books.
(d) Comic books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Garrison concluded Clay Bertrand must be according to Chapter 18?
2. Who headed the fact finding commission created by Johnson?
3. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
4. Who was Jim Garrison interested in during his investigation of Kennedy's death?
5. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)