|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) It was an old mark.
(b) A car crash the day earlier.
(c) The missed first bullet.
(d) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
2. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
(b) That he was in Cuba.
(c) That he was not in Cuba.
(d) That he was not coming back.
4. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
(a) 3 controversial issues.
(b) 2 controversial issues.
(c) 6 controversial issues.
(d) 5 controversial issues.
5. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(c) Looking out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
2. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
3. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
4. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
5. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)