|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A wallet.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A gun.
2. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
(a) The film was not of good quality.
(b) The car is blocked from view at several times.
(c) The film was in black and white.
(d) The film was shot from too far away.
3. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
(a) Seth Kantor.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Anton Kisiski.
(d) Marina Oswald.
4. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Jack Ryan.
(b) James Hosty.
(c) Maurice Gracier.
(d) Mark Soein.
5. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
(a) 1.5 seconds.
(b) 5.4 seconds.
(c) 2.5 seconds.
(d) 4.5 seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
2. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
3. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
4. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
5. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)