|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) About the dangers of smoking.
(b) About the motorcade.
(c) About a deal they had on books.
(d) About a new restaurant.
2. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
(a) On the tarmac at the airport.
(b) In the Capitol.
(c) Aboard Air Force One.
(d) At the hospital where Kennedy died.
3. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Shot Kennedy.
(b) Shot at General Walker.
(c) Divorced Marina.
(d) Buy a house.
4. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(a) St. Petersburg.
5. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
(a) November 21, 1963.
(b) November 21, 1963.
(c) November 21, 1963.
(d) November 21, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
2. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
3. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
4. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
5. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)