|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(a) San Miguel.
(c) Fort Worth.
2. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
3. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
(a) Helen Markham.
(b) Mark Solenberg.
(c) Officer Brady.
(d) Mrs. Tippit.
4. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(b) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
(c) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
(d) At a restaurant.
5. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he was a KGB plant.
(b) That he helped Oswald.
(c) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(d) That he himself killed Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
2. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
3. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
4. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
5. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)