|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Dupont Circle.
(b) Washinton Street.
(c) Grand Avenue.
(d) Dealey Plaza.
2. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 month.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 months.
3. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The Bay of Pigs.
(b) The U2 incident.
(c) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
(d) The missile crisis.
4. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
(a) Helen Roe.
(b) Earlene Roberts.
(c) Earlene Jacobson.
(d) Mary Bledsoe.
5. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
(a) A stressed heart.
(b) A healthy heart.
(c) A dying heart rhythm.
(d) A flat line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of analysis was used to prove that one bullet could have caused both Kennedy's and Connally's wounds?
2. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
3. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
4. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
5. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)