|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
(a) Park Hospital.
(b) Houston General.
(c) Parkland Hospital.
(d) Dallas Central.
2. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) Guy Banister.
(b) Mark Banister.
(c) David Banner.
(d) Eric Swotzer.
3. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Lies to appear important.
(b) That he shot a General.
(c) That he wanted to kill the President.
(d) That he had a Russian wife.
4. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
5. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Fort Worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led the questioning of Oswald?
2. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
3. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
4. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
5. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)