|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
(a) Mrs. Tippit.
(b) Officer Brady.
(c) Helen Markham.
(d) Mark Solenberg.
2. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They wanted it.
(b) They had nothing to do with it.
(c) They funded it.
(d) They planned it.
3. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
(a) A debate about the Cuban-American Problems.
(b) A new report on Communist sympathizers.
(c) A TV show.
(d) A sitcom pilot.
4. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
(a) He was a radio host.
(b) He was a nightclub owner.
(c) He was a journalist.
(d) He was a police officer.
5. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) To pay his rent.
(b) Not to come back.
(c) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
(d) To give her regards to his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
2. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
3. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
4. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
5. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)