|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) That Oswald didn't stand a chance.
(b) That Oswald was a good shot.
(c) That Oswald had little time to prepare.
(d) That Oswald was a mess.
2. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he was not in Cuba.
(b) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
(c) That he was in Cuba.
(d) That he was not coming back.
3. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) Their big sisters's house.
(c) An orphanage.
(d) Their aunt's house.
4. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
(a) The Egyptian club.
(b) The Algerian club.
(c) The Tunisan club.
(d) The Lybian club.
5. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
(b) Rio de Janeiro.
(c) Mexico City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
2. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
3. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
4. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
5. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)