|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A gun.
(c) A wallet.
2. What did the Warren Commission conclude about the three shots fired at Kennedy?
(a) Oswald was used by the CIA.
(b) Oswald was not alone.
(c) Oswald could not have fired them.
(d) Oswald could have fired them.
3. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Johnson, Missourri.
(b) Bush, Texas.
(c) Clinton, Louisiana.
(d) Regan, Arizone.
4. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sheet metal worker.
(b) Sharp shooter.
(d) Tank assembly specialist.
5. What was Oswald charged with?
(a) Resisting arrest.
(b) The killing of Tippit.
(d) The murder of Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
2. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
3. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
4. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
5. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)