|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Nosenko finally defect?
2. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) A police station.
(c) A video store.
(d) A weapon shop.
3. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 369 Mark Avenue.
(b) 125 Washington St.
(c) 356 Camp St.
(d) 544 Camp St.
4. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
(a) Oswald's co-workers.
(b) Oswald's friends and family.
(c) Officer Tippit.
(d) The CIA.
5. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The Bay of Pigs.
(b) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
(c) The U2 incident.
(d) The missile crisis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Posner say of Oswald's attitude during the interrogation?
2. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
3. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
4. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
5. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)