|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
(a) Wanting to go to Cuba.
(b) Killing Tippit.
(c) Killing the President.
(d) Being Communist.
2. What controversy did Posner mention about the bullet?
(a) If Oswald manufactured the bullets himself.
(b) If the bullets were Russian.
(c) If the bullets were Cuban.
(d) If one bullet could hit both the President and the Governor.
3. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) Not to come back.
(b) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
(c) To give her regards to his wife.
(d) To pay his rent.
4. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(a) De Mohrenschidlt.
(b) Eric Schmit.
5. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) THe IRS.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
2. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
3. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
4. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
5. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)