|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(b) De Mohrenschidlt.
(d) Eric Schmit.
2. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(c) Sheet metal worker.
(d) Sharp shooter.
3. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
(a) In the heart.
(b) In the neck.
(c) In the head.
(d) In the chest.
4. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) Their aunt's house.
(c) Their big sisters's house.
5. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
(a) Officer Brady.
(b) Helen Markham.
(c) Mark Solenberg.
(d) Mrs. Tippit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
2. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
3. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
4. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
5. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)