|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
(a) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(b) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(c) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(d) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
2. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
(a) See where the shot landed.
(b) Identify witnesses.
(c) Compare the timing of the shots.
(d) See who fired the shot.
3. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(b) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(c) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(d) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
4. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
(b) An autopsy.
(c) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
(d) To keep the body.
5. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 month.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
2. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
3. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
4. What did the Warren Commission conclude about the three shots fired at Kennedy?
5. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)