|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(c) St. Petersburg.
2. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
(a) Reporters were allowed in his room.
(b) He talked to his wife.
(c) He was given last rites.
(d) Jackie asked him if he really had an affair.
3. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
(a) He was a nightclub owner.
(b) He was a police officer.
(c) He was a journalist.
(d) He was a radio host.
4. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(b) Eric Schmit.
(c) De Mohrenschidlt.
5. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
(a) His brother.
(b) His wife, Jackie.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
2. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
3. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
4. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
5. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)