|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
(a) The Black Panthers.
(b) The local church.
(c) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(d) The ACLU.
2. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(b) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(c) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(d) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
3. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
(a) A stressed heart.
(b) A flat line.
(c) A healthy heart.
(d) A dying heart rhythm.
4. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
(a) Spare tires.
(b) Golf clubs.
(c) A rifle.
(d) Curtain rods.
5. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
(a) Jackie asked him if he really had an affair.
(b) He talked to his wife.
(c) He was given last rites.
(d) Reporters were allowed in his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
2. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
3. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
4. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
5. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)