|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 5 hours.
2. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 369 Mark Avenue.
(b) 356 Camp St.
(c) 125 Washington St.
(d) 544 Camp St.
3. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
(a) Identify witnesses.
(b) See who fired the shot.
(c) Compare the timing of the shots.
(d) See where the shot landed.
4. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
(a) Police witnesses.
(b) Traces in the police archives.
(c) Transcripts or recordings.
(d) Civilian witnesses.
5. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald charged with?
2. When did Ruby die?
3. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
5. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)