|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They planned it.
(b) They funded it.
(c) They wanted it.
(d) They had nothing to do with it.
2. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Don Mitchell.
(b) Don Campbell.
(c) Mark Camptbell.
(d) Sam Gandi.
3. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
(a) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(b) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(c) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(d) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
4. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(a) De Mohrenschidlt.
(b) Eric Schmit.
5. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) It was an old mark.
(b) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
(c) A car crash the day earlier.
(d) The missed first bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
2. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
3. What controversy did Posner mention about the bullet?
4. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
5. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)