|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
2. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Buy a house.
(b) Shot Kennedy.
(c) Divorced Marina.
(d) Shot at General Walker.
3. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 125 Washington St.
(b) 356 Camp St.
(c) 369 Mark Avenue.
(d) 544 Camp St.
4. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
(a) A box.
(b) A bag.
(c) A towel.
(d) A blanket.
5. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) His training made no difference.
(b) He had help.
(c) He wanted to escape.
(d) He was intellectually limited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
2. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
3. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
4. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
5. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)