|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It ended.
(b) It blossomed.
(c) It deteriorated.
(d) It stayed the same.
2. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
(b) Kisinko and Rotof.
(c) Putin and Medvedev.
(d) Tomatov and Kissikov.
3. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The IRS.
(d) The FBI.
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 15 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
(a) It was meant to kill the driver.
(b) It killed Kennedy.
(c) It wounded Mrs. Kennedy.
(d) It missed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
2. What was Oswald's mother's name?
3. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
4. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
5. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)