|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A simple man.
(b) A danger.
(c) A mental misfit.
(d) A prime target.
2. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 6 brothers.
(b) 5 sisters.
(c) 2 brothers.
(d) 4 brothers.
3. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sheet metal worker.
(c) Sharp shooter.
(d) Tank assembly specialist.
4. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
(a) The Algerian club.
(b) The Tunisan club.
(c) The Lybian club.
(d) The Egyptian club.
5. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
(a) The babushka lady.
(b) The big lady.
(c) The rocket launcher lady.
(d) The invisible lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Nosenko finally defect?
2. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
3. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
4. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
5. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)