|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A New York safe house.
(b) A Geneva safe house.
(c) A Paris safe house.
(d) A Moscow safe house.
2. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
(a) See where the shot landed.
(b) Identify witnesses.
(c) Compare the timing of the shots.
(d) See who fired the shot.
3. What does Posner say of Oswald's attitude during the interrogation?
(a) He was afraid.
(b) He was not talking.
(c) He was cocky.
(d) He was asking for a lawyer.
4. When did Ruby die?
(a) January 31, 1967.
(b) January 3, 1967.
(c) January 13, 1966.
(d) January 3, 1968.
5. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) About the dangers of smoking.
(b) About a new restaurant.
(c) About a deal they had on books.
(d) About the motorcade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
2. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
3. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
4. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
5. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)