|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
(a) Civilian witnesses.
(b) Traces in the police archives.
(c) Transcripts or recordings.
(d) Police witnesses.
2. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He didn't socialize with anyone.
(b) He went to a few bars.
(c) He cheating on his wife.
(d) He played poker.
3. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
(a) November 21, 1963.
(b) November 21, 1963.
(c) November 21, 1963.
(d) November 21, 1963.
4. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Putin and Medvedev.
(b) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
(c) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(d) Kisinko and Rotof.
5. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
(a) The staff of KLIF radio.
(b) Marina Oswald.
(c) The police officer in charge of Oswald.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
2. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
3. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
4. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
5. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)