|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) David Banner.
(b) Guy Banister.
(c) Mark Banister.
(d) Eric Swotzer.
2. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
(a) November 21, 1963.
(b) November 21, 1963.
(c) November 21, 1963.
(d) November 21, 1963.
3. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Putin and Medvedev.
(b) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
(c) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(d) Kisinko and Rotof.
4. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
(a) Anton Kisiski.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Marina Oswald.
(d) Seth Kantor.
5. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) Not to come back.
(b) To pay his rent.
(c) To give her regards to his wife.
(d) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
2. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
3. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
4. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
5. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)