|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Warren Commission think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) The third bullet was meant for Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) The second bullet.
(c) The bullet that entered Kennedy's head.
(d) A shooting between police and robbers the week before.
2. What was the first priority of the interrogators talking to Oswald?
(a) Finding if he had accomplices.
(b) See if he was hired by the Soviets.
(c) Get a confession.
(d) Find how he was able to shoot so accurately.
3. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To defect.
(b) To get a visa.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
4. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They planned it.
(b) They had nothing to do with it.
(c) They funded it.
(d) They wanted it.
5. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) General Edwin Walker.
(c) J.F Kennedy.
(d) Governor Connally.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
2. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
3. When did Ruby die?
4. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
5. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)