|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
(a) A debate about the Cuban-American Problems.
(b) A TV show.
(c) A new report on Communist sympathizers.
(d) A sitcom pilot.
2. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
(a) 2:45 p.m.
(b) 12:45 a.m.
(c) 1:12 p.m.
(d) 12:00 a.m.
3. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
(a) November 21, 1963.
(b) November 21, 1963.
(c) November 21, 1963.
(d) November 21, 1963.
4. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(a) De Mohrenschidlt.
(d) Eric Schmit.
5. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
2. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
3. When did Ruby die?
4. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
5. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)