|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) He was intellectually limited.
(b) He wanted to escape.
(c) His training made no difference.
(d) He had help.
2. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A bullet.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A gun.
3. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) Their big sisters's house.
(c) Their aunt's house.
(d) An orphanage.
4. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 13, 1963.
(b) September 3, 1963.
(c) October 3, 1963.
(d) October 3, 1964.
5. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The anti-Castro movement.
(d) The Marine Corp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
2. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
3. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
4. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
5. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)