|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Tank assembly specialist.
(b) Sharp shooter.
(d) Sheet metal worker.
2. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Divorce him.
(b) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(c) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
(d) Move out of his house.
3. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
(a) Modern ammunition is smokeless.
(b) They were drunk.
(c) CIA agents were at the spot.
(d) Other witnesses didn't see anything.
4. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Bush, Texas.
(b) Regan, Arizone.
(c) Clinton, Louisiana.
(d) Johnson, Missourri.
5. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
(a) Mexico City.
(c) Rio de Janeiro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
2. What controversy did Posner mention about the bullet?
3. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
4. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
5. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)