|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A simple man.
(b) A danger.
(c) A prime target.
(d) A mental misfit.
2. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he had a Russian wife.
(b) Lies to appear important.
(c) That he wanted to kill the President.
(d) That he shot a General.
3. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Communist party.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The ACLU.
(d) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
5. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) His brother's.
(b) A rental house.
(c) His aunt's.
(d) His mother's
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
2. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
3. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
4. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
5. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)