|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
(a) 1:03 pm.
(b) 1:22 pm.
(c) 1:33 pm.
(d) 2:33 pm.
2. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
3. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The Kennedy family.
(c) The District attorney.
(d) The State of Texas employees.
4. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They funded it.
(b) They had nothing to do with it.
(c) They planned it.
(d) They wanted it.
5. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sharp shooter.
(c) Sheet metal worker.
(d) Tank assembly specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
2. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
3. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
4. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
5. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)