|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A gun.
2. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
(a) The District attorney.
(b) The State of Texas employees.
(c) The Kennedy family.
(d) The Secret Service.
3. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) A friend of Marina's.
(b) Oswald himself.
(c) His tenant.
(d) A career counselor.
4. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
(a) The film was in black and white.
(b) The film was not of good quality.
(c) The car is blocked from view at several times.
(d) The film was shot from too far away.
5. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) He had help.
(b) He wanted to escape.
(c) His training made no difference.
(d) He was intellectually limited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
2. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
3. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
4. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
5. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)