|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
(a) Modern ammunition is smokeless.
(b) CIA agents were at the spot.
(c) They were drunk.
(d) Other witnesses didn't see anything.
2. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Unreliable witnesses.
(b) Attention seekers.
(c) An Oswald impostor.
(d) A twin brother.
3. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
(a) A box.
(b) A towel.
(c) A bag.
(d) A blanket.
4. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Liquidate him.
(b) Blackmail him.
(c) Give him some information.
(d) Take him back to the USSR.
5. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) J.F Kennedy.
(b) Governor Connally.
(c) General Edwin Walker.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
2. When did Nosenko finally defect?
3. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
4. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
5. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)