|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To get a visa.
(b) To defect.
(c) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
(d) To visit a friend.
2. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
(a) CIA agents were at the spot.
(b) They were drunk.
(c) Other witnesses didn't see anything.
(d) Modern ammunition is smokeless.
3. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(d) Looking out the window.
4. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Dealey Plaza.
(b) Dupont Circle.
(c) Washinton Street.
(d) Grand Avenue.
5. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
(a) Curtain rods.
(b) Golf clubs.
(c) Spare tires.
(d) A rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
2. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
3. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
4. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
5. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)