|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he helped Oswald.
(b) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(c) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(d) That he was a KGB plant.
2. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(b) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(c) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(d) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
3. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He didn't socialize with anyone.
(b) He played poker.
(c) He cheating on his wife.
(d) He went to a few bars.
4. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
(a) 1:22 pm.
(b) 1:03 pm.
(c) 2:33 pm.
(d) 1:33 pm.
5. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The IRS.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
2. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
3. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
4. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
5. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)