|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
(a) To hide a wound.
(b) To cover his revolver.
(c) Because it was cold.
(d) Out of habit.
2. What was Oswald's mother's name?
3. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The IRS.
4. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) A twin brother.
(b) An Oswald impostor.
(c) Attention seekers.
(d) Unreliable witnesses.
5. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 12:05 a.m.
(b) 11:33 a.m.
(c) 10:45 a.m.
(d) 12:45 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
2. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
3. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
4. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
5. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)