|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Attention seekers.
(b) Unreliable witnesses.
(c) An Oswald impostor.
(d) A twin brother.
2. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
(a) 6 controversial issues.
(b) 3 controversial issues.
(c) 2 controversial issues.
(d) 5 controversial issues.
3. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) Oswald himself.
(b) A career counselor.
(c) A friend of Marina's.
(d) His tenant.
4. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1957.
(b) September 20, 1960.
(c) September 20, 1962.
(d) September 20, 1959.
5. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1964.
(b) May 9, 1963.
(c) May 9, 1965.
(d) May 19, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
2. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
3. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
5. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)