|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) KGB retaliation on her family.
(b) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(c) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(d) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
2. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 3, 1963.
(b) September 3, 1963.
(c) October 3, 1964.
(d) October 13, 1963.
3. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
(a) His wife, Jackie.
(b) His son.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) His brother.
4. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(b) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(c) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(d) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
5. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) THe IRS.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
2. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
3. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
4. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
5. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)