|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) To give her regards to his wife.
(b) Not to come back.
(c) To pay his rent.
(d) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
2. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To defect.
(b) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To get a visa.
3. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) Their aunt's house.
(c) An orphanage.
(d) Their big sisters's house.
4. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It stayed the same.
(b) It blossomed.
(c) It deteriorated.
(d) It ended.
5. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
2. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
3. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
4. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
5. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)