|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
(a) In the Capitol.
(b) At the hospital where Kennedy died.
(c) On the tarmac at the airport.
(d) Aboard Air Force One.
2. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
3. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(c) The Marine Corp.
(d) The anti-Castro movement.
4. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To defect.
(b) To visit a friend.
(c) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
(d) To get a visa.
5. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(d) Wait staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
2. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
3. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
4. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
5. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)