|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald stop doing after his return from the Cuban Embassy?
(a) Political activism.
(c) Cheating on Marina.
2. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) THe IRS.
(d) The KGB.
3. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
(a) Compare the timing of the shots.
(b) See where the shot landed.
(c) See who fired the shot.
(d) Identify witnesses.
4. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) The driver of the motorcade.
(c) Texas Governor Connally.
(d) Tom Smiki.
5. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) A friend of Marina's.
(b) Oswald himself.
(c) His tenant.
(d) A career counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
2. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
3. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
4. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
5. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)