|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
(a) 6 men.
(b) 2 men.
(c) 4 men.
(d) 3 men.
2. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
3. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(b) That he was a KGB plant.
(c) That he helped Oswald.
(d) That he himself killed Kennedy.
4. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) His mother's
(b) A rental house.
(c) His aunt's.
(d) His brother's.
5. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
(a) He was broke.
(b) He was afraid.
(c) He could not stand his wife.
(d) He was embarrassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
2. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
3. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
4. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
5. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)