|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
(a) 3 men.
(b) 6 men.
(c) 4 men.
(d) 2 men.
2. What is the name of Oswald's second daughter?
3. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
(a) A stressed heart.
(b) A dying heart rhythm.
(c) A flat line.
(d) A healthy heart.
4. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(c) San Miguel.
(d) Fort Worth.
5. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The State of Texas employees.
(c) The Kennedy family.
(d) The District attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
2. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
3. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
4. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
5. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)