|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 369 Mark Avenue.
(b) 544 Camp St.
(c) 356 Camp St.
(d) 125 Washington St.
2. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(c) The Communist party.
(d) The ACLU.
3. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Jack Ryan.
(b) Maurice Gracier.
(c) James Hosty.
(d) Mark Soein.
4. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(d) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
5. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Oswald's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
2. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
3. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
4. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
5. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)