|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Dupont Circle.
(b) Grand Avenue.
(c) Dealey Plaza.
(d) Washinton Street.
2. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(b) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(c) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(d) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
3. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
4. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They planned it.
(b) They funded it.
(c) They wanted it.
(d) They had nothing to do with it.
5. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 10:45 a.m.
(b) 12:45 a.m.
(c) 11:33 a.m.
(d) 12:05 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
2. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
3. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
4. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
5. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)