|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
2. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
(a) It missed.
(b) It killed Kennedy.
(c) It wounded Mrs. Kennedy.
(d) It was meant to kill the driver.
3. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) October 12, 1965.
(b) November 12, 1963.
(c) October 2, 1963.
(d) October 12, 1963.
4. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) Governor Connally.
(b) J.F Kennedy.
(c) General Edwin Walker.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
5. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(d) Looking out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
2. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
3. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
4. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
5. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)