|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) An autopsy.
(b) To keep the body.
(c) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
(d) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
2. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A gun.
(c) A wallet.
3. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(b) Wait staff.
4. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(b) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(c) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(d) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
5. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Johnson, Missourri.
(b) Clinton, Louisiana.
(c) Regan, Arizone.
(d) Bush, Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
2. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
3. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
4. What was Oswald's mother's name?
5. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)