|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
(a) Mark Tomson.
(b) James Tangue.
(c) Jose Sanchez.
(d) Jerry Macsuelle.
2. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) He wanted to escape.
(b) He had help.
(c) He was intellectually limited.
(d) His training made no difference.
3. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) Jackie Kennedy.
4. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(a) English composition.
(d) An IQ test.
5. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 125 Washington St.
(b) 369 Mark Avenue.
(c) 356 Camp St.
(d) 544 Camp St.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
2. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
3. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
4. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
5. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)