|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Maurice Gracier.
(b) James Hosty.
(c) Mark Soein.
(d) Jack Ryan.
2. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(b) An IQ test.
(c) English composition.
3. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
(a) 12:00 a.m.
(b) 12:45 a.m.
(c) 1:12 p.m.
(d) 2:45 p.m.
4. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) Texas Governor Connally.
(c) Tom Smiki.
(d) The driver of the motorcade.
5. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
2. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
3. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
4. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
5. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)