|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He went to a few bars.
(b) He didn't socialize with anyone.
(c) He cheating on his wife.
(d) He played poker.
2. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
(a) Jackie asked him if he really had an affair.
(b) Reporters were allowed in his room.
(c) He was given last rites.
(d) He talked to his wife.
3. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They planned it.
(b) They wanted it.
(c) They funded it.
(d) They had nothing to do with it.
4. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
(a) 2.5 seconds.
(b) 5.4 seconds.
(c) 4.5 seconds.
(d) 1.5 seconds.
5. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Liquidate him.
(b) Take him back to the USSR.
(c) Blackmail him.
(d) Give him some information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
2. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
3. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
4. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
5. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)