|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) Not to come back.
(b) To pay his rent.
(c) To give her regards to his wife.
(d) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
2. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Unreliable witnesses.
(b) An Oswald impostor.
(c) A twin brother.
(d) Attention seekers.
3. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) An autopsy.
(b) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
(c) To keep the body.
(d) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
4. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Shot Kennedy.
(b) Divorced Marina.
(c) Shot at General Walker.
(d) Buy a house.
5. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) A crossbow.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A rocket launcher.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
2. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
3. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
4. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
5. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)