|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) THe IRS.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The KGB.
2. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 15 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
3. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Lee Oswald.
(b) Ruth Paine.
(c) Lee Oswald's brother.
4. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
(a) 3 controversial issues.
(b) 5 controversial issues.
(c) 6 controversial issues.
(d) 2 controversial issues.
5. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) It was an old mark.
(b) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
(c) The missed first bullet.
(d) A car crash the day earlier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
2. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
3. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
4. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
5. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)