|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) Fort Worth.
2. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) His mother's
(b) A rental house.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His aunt's.
3. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Bush, Texas.
(b) Johnson, Missourri.
(c) Clinton, Louisiana.
(d) Regan, Arizone.
4. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 days.
5. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Marc English.
(b) Pete Bagley.
(c) Tim Slash.
(d) Thomas March.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
2. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
3. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
4. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
5. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)