|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
(b) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(c) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
(d) At a restaurant.
2. What did Oswald stop doing after his return from the Cuban Embassy?
(a) Political activism.
(c) Cheating on Marina.
3. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
4. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Tank assembly specialist.
(b) Sheet metal worker.
(c) Sharp shooter.
5. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
(a) Spare tires.
(b) A rifle.
(c) Curtain rods.
(d) Golf clubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
2. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
3. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
4. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
5. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)