|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(c) St. Petersburg.
2. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) June 19, 1963.
(b) July 9, 1963.
(c) July 9, 1964.
(d) July 19, 1963.
3. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) The movie theater.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A church.
4. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) A career counselor.
(b) His tenant.
(c) A friend of Marina's.
(d) Oswald himself.
5. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Jack Ryan.
(b) James Hosty.
(c) Maurice Gracier.
(d) Mark Soein.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
2. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
3. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
4. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
5. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)