|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To defect.
(b) To visit a friend.
(c) To get a visa.
(d) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
2. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) September 25, 1964.
(b) October 25, 1963.
(c) September 5, 1963.
(d) September 25, 1963.
3. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Dupont Circle.
(b) Grand Avenue.
(c) Dealey Plaza.
(d) Washinton Street.
4. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
(a) The ACLU.
(b) The local church.
(c) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(d) The Black Panthers.
5. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 356 Camp St.
(b) 369 Mark Avenue.
(c) 125 Washington St.
(d) 544 Camp St.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
2. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
3. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
4. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
5. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)