|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
(a) His friends.
(b) The Paines.
(c) His coworkers.
2. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 15 weeks.
3. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) The movie theater.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A shoe store.
(d) A church.
4. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
(a) The babushka lady.
(b) The invisible lady.
(c) The big lady.
(d) The rocket launcher lady.
5. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
(c) To get a visa.
(d) To defect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
2. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
3. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
4. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
5. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)