|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They had nothing to do with it.
(b) They funded it.
(c) They wanted it.
(d) They planned it.
2. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he was in Cuba.
(b) That he was not coming back.
(c) That he was not in Cuba.
(d) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
3. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
(a) The babushka lady.
(b) The big lady.
(c) The invisible lady.
(d) The rocket launcher lady.
4. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
(a) His coworkers.
(b) His friends.
(c) The Paines.
5. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(b) English composition.
(c) An IQ test.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
2. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
3. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
4. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
5. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)