|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(b) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(c) KGB retaliation on her family.
(d) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
2. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Mark Soein.
(b) Maurice Gracier.
(c) Jack Ryan.
(d) James Hosty.
3. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(a) De Mohrenschidlt.
(c) Eric Schmit.
4. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
(b) That he was in Cuba.
(c) That he was not in Cuba.
(d) That he was not coming back.
5. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
2. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
3. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
4. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
5. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)