|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(b) Lee Oswald's brother.
(c) Lee Oswald.
(d) Ruth Paine.
2. What is the name of Oswald's second daughter?
3. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It ended.
(b) It stayed the same.
(c) It blossomed.
(d) It deteriorated.
4. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 3, 1963.
(b) September 3, 1963.
(c) October 13, 1963.
(d) October 3, 1964.
5. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Clinton, Louisiana.
(b) Johnson, Missourri.
(c) Regan, Arizone.
(d) Bush, Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
2. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
3. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
4. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
5. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)