|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he had a Russian wife.
(b) Lies to appear important.
(c) That he shot a General.
(d) That he wanted to kill the President.
2. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To get a visa.
(b) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To defect.
3. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Liquidate him.
(b) Blackmail him.
(c) Give him some information.
(d) Take him back to the USSR.
4. What is the name of Oswald's second daughter?
5. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) About the motorcade.
(b) About the dangers of smoking.
(c) About a deal they had on books.
(d) About a new restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
2. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
3. When did Nosenko finally defect?
4. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
5. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)