|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Tim Slash.
(b) Thomas March.
(c) Pete Bagley.
(d) Marc English.
2. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(b) De Mohrenschidlt.
(c) Eric Schmit.
3. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
4. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A New York safe house.
(b) A Geneva safe house.
(c) A Paris safe house.
(d) A Moscow safe house.
5. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Lee Oswald's brother.
(b) Ruth Paine.
(c) Lee Oswald.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
2. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
3. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
4. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
5. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)