|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A new car.
(b) A long sabre.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A .38 revolver.
2. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) To defect.
(c) To get a visa.
(d) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
3. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) Eric Swotzer.
(b) David Banner.
(c) Guy Banister.
(d) Mark Banister.
4. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
(a) Other witnesses didn't see anything.
(b) Modern ammunition is smokeless.
(c) CIA agents were at the spot.
(d) They were drunk.
5. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) A crossbow.
(b) A rocket launcher.
(c) A gun.
(d) A rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
2. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
3. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
4. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
5. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)