|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 15 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Moscow safe house.
(b) A Geneva safe house.
(c) A New York safe house.
(d) A Paris safe house.
3. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 24 hours.
4. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
5. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(b) Kisinko and Rotof.
(c) Putin and Medvedev.
(d) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
2. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
3. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
4. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
5. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)