|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
2. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
(a) His friends.
(b) His coworkers.
(c) The Paines.
3. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(b) San Miguel.
(c) Fort Worth.
4. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he had a Russian wife.
(b) That he wanted to kill the President.
(c) That he shot a General.
(d) Lies to appear important.
5. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(b) Looking out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
2. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
3. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
4. What is the name of Oswald's second daughter?
5. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)