|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They had nothing to do with it.
(b) They funded it.
(c) They planned it.
(d) They wanted it.
2. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(b) The anti-Castro movement.
(c) The Marine Corp.
(d) The FBI.
3. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
4. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) Looking out the window.
5. What was Oswald's mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
2. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
3. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
4. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
5. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)