|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Hijacking a plane.
(b) Going to the USSR.
(c) Going through Canada.
(d) Taking a boat.
2. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The U2 incident.
(b) The missile crisis.
(c) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
(d) The Bay of Pigs.
3. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) James Hosty.
(b) Maurice Gracier.
(c) Mark Soein.
(d) Jack Ryan.
4. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(b) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
(c) KGB retaliation on her family.
(d) Oswald losing contact with reality.
5. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) To pay his rent.
(b) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
(c) Not to come back.
(d) To give her regards to his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
2. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
3. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
4. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
5. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)