|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) October 12, 1965.
(b) October 2, 1963.
(c) October 12, 1963.
(d) November 12, 1963.
2. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 19, 1963.
(b) May 9, 1963.
(c) May 9, 1965.
(d) May 9, 1964.
3. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
(c) Rio de Janeiro.
(d) Mexico City.
4. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Taking a boat.
(b) Hijacking a plane.
(c) Going through Canada.
(d) Going to the USSR.
5. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) THe IRS.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
2. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
3. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
4. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
5. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)