|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) A friend of Marina's.
(b) His tenant.
(c) A career counselor.
(d) Oswald himself.
2. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1962.
(b) September 20, 1957.
(c) September 20, 1959.
(d) September 20, 1960.
3. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he was not in Cuba.
(b) That he was not coming back.
(c) That he was in Cuba.
(d) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
4. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He didn't socialize with anyone.
(b) He went to a few bars.
(c) He cheating on his wife.
(d) He played poker.
5. What was Oswald's mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald stop doing after his return from the Cuban Embassy?
2. When did Nosenko finally defect?
3. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
5. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)