|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Worth.
(d) New Orleans.
2. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To defect.
(b) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To get a visa.
3. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) A church.
(b) A shoe store.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) The movie theater.
4. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Pete Bagley.
(b) Marc English.
(c) Thomas March.
(d) Tim Slash.
5. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Marine Corp.
(d) The anti-Castro movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
2. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
3. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
4. What is the name of Oswald's second daughter?
5. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)