|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Give him some information.
(b) Liquidate him.
(c) Take him back to the USSR.
(d) Blackmail him.
2. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
(b) His coworkers.
(c) His friends.
(d) The Paines.
3. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
(a) Oswald's mother.
(d) Her mother.
4. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Divorce him.
(b) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
(c) Move out of his house.
(d) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
5. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Marine Corp.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The anti-Castro movement.
(d) The Friend of Cuba organization.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
2. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
3. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
4. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
5. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)