|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1963.
(b) May 9, 1964.
(c) May 9, 1965.
(d) May 19, 1963.
2. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) David Banner.
(b) Mark Banister.
(c) Guy Banister.
(d) Eric Swotzer.
3. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Attention seekers.
(b) A twin brother.
(c) Unreliable witnesses.
(d) An Oswald impostor.
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 15 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
2. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
3. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
4. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
5. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)