|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Johnson, Missourri.
(b) Regan, Arizone.
(c) Clinton, Louisiana.
(d) Bush, Texas.
2. When did Nosenko finally defect?
3. What was Oswald's mother's name?
4. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1962.
(b) September 20, 1957.
(c) September 20, 1960.
(d) September 20, 1959.
5. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 5 sisters.
(b) 6 brothers.
(c) 4 brothers.
(d) 2 brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
2. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
3. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
5. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)