|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(b) The anti-Castro movement.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Marine Corp.
2. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Marc English.
(b) Pete Bagley.
(c) Tim Slash.
(d) Thomas March.
3. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Unreliable witnesses.
(b) Attention seekers.
(c) A twin brother.
(d) An Oswald impostor.
4. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(b) Fort Worth.
(c) New Orleans.
5. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
2. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
3. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
4. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
5. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)