|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A new car.
(b) A long sabre.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A .38 revolver.
2. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He didn't socialize with anyone.
(b) He went to a few bars.
(c) He cheating on his wife.
(d) He played poker.
3. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
(b) To pay his rent.
(c) To give her regards to his wife.
(d) Not to come back.
5. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he had a Russian wife.
(b) That he wanted to kill the President.
(c) That he shot a General.
(d) Lies to appear important.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
2. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
3. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
4. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
5. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)