|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The CIA.
(b) THe IRS.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The KGB.
2. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 15 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he was not coming back.
(b) That he was not in Cuba.
(c) That he was in Cuba.
(d) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
4. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(a) English composition.
(c) An IQ test.
5. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) July 9, 1963.
(b) July 9, 1964.
(c) July 19, 1963.
(d) June 19, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Nosenko finally defect?
2. What was Oswald's mother's name?
3. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
4. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
5. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)