|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Give him some information.
(b) Liquidate him.
(c) Blackmail him.
(d) Take him back to the USSR.
2. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(a) An IQ test.
(d) English composition.
3. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Divorce him.
(b) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(c) Move out of his house.
(d) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
4. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
5. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
2. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
3. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
4. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
5. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)