|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sheet metal worker.
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(c) Sharp shooter.
2. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Communist party.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(d) The ACLU.
3. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
(d) Move out of his house.
4. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(b) Fort Worth.
(c) San Miguel.
5. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1964.
(b) May 9, 1965.
(c) May 19, 1963.
(d) May 9, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
2. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
3. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
4. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
5. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)