|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Move out of his house.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(d) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
2. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 2 brothers.
(b) 5 sisters.
(c) 4 brothers.
(d) 6 brothers.
3. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Buy a house.
(b) Shot Kennedy.
(c) Shot at General Walker.
(d) Divorced Marina.
4. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he wanted to kill the President.
(b) That he shot a General.
(c) Lies to appear important.
(d) That he had a Russian wife.
5. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A prime target.
(b) A mental misfit.
(c) A danger.
(d) A simple man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
2. What is the name of Oswald's second daughter?
3. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
4. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
5. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)