|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) James Hosty.
(b) Jack Ryan.
(c) Maurice Gracier.
(d) Mark Soein.
2. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 356 Camp St.
(b) 544 Camp St.
(c) 369 Mark Avenue.
(d) 125 Washington St.
3. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 5 sisters.
(b) 6 brothers.
(c) 2 brothers.
(d) 4 brothers.
4. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Ruth Paine.
(c) Lee Oswald.
(d) Lee Oswald's brother.
5. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) KGB retaliation on her family.
(b) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(c) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(d) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
2. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
3. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
4. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
5. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)