|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
2. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(c) Eric Schmit.
(d) De Mohrenschidlt.
3. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Going through Canada.
(b) Hijacking a plane.
(c) Taking a boat.
(d) Going to the USSR.
4. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
(a) He was afraid.
(b) He was embarrassed.
(c) He could not stand his wife.
(d) He was broke.
5. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The anti-Castro movement.
(b) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Marine Corp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
2. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
3. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
4. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
5. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)