|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) Governor Connally.
(b) J.F Kennedy.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) General Edwin Walker.
2. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(b) Their big sisters's house.
(c) An orphanage.
(d) Their aunt's house.
3. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sharp shooter.
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(c) Sheet metal worker.
4. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They funded it.
(b) They wanted it.
(c) They planned it.
(d) They had nothing to do with it.
5. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
2. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
3. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
4. When did Nosenko finally defect?
5. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)