|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Maurice Gracier.
(b) James Hosty.
(c) Jack Ryan.
(d) Mark Soein.
2. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 544 Camp St.
(b) 125 Washington St.
(c) 369 Mark Avenue.
(d) 356 Camp St.
3. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) October 2, 1963.
(b) October 12, 1963.
(c) October 12, 1965.
(d) November 12, 1963.
4. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he helped Oswald.
(b) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(c) That he was a KGB plant.
(d) That he himself killed Kennedy.
5. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A .38 revolver.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A long sabre.
(d) A new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
2. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
3. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
4. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
5. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)