|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's mother's name?
2. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Pete Bagley.
(b) Marc English.
(c) Thomas March.
(d) Tim Slash.
3. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 13, 1963.
(b) October 3, 1964.
(c) October 3, 1963.
(d) September 3, 1963.
4. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) THe IRS.
5. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) July 19, 1963.
(b) July 9, 1964.
(c) July 9, 1963.
(d) June 19, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
2. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
3. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
4. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
5. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)