|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
2. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) Fort Worth.
3. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) J.F Kennedy.
(b) General Edwin Walker.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) Governor Connally.
4. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Take him back to the USSR.
(b) Give him some information.
(c) Blackmail him.
(d) Liquidate him.
5. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(b) De Mohrenschidlt.
(c) Eric Schmit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
2. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
3. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
4. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
5. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)