|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He went to a few bars.
(b) He played poker.
(c) He didn't socialize with anyone.
(d) He cheating on his wife.
2. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) A career counselor.
(b) His tenant.
(c) A friend of Marina's.
(d) Oswald himself.
3. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Buy a house.
(b) Shot Kennedy.
(c) Shot at General Walker.
(d) Divorced Marina.
4. When did Nosenko finally defect?
5. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1957.
(b) September 20, 1959.
(c) September 20, 1960.
(d) September 20, 1962.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's mother's name?
2. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
3. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
4. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
5. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)