|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) June 19, 1963.
(b) July 9, 1964.
(c) July 9, 1963.
(d) July 19, 1963.
2. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
3. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Worth.
(b) New Orleans.
4. How long after the birth of his second daughter did Oswald start stalking General Walker again?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(a) An IQ test.
(c) English composition.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
2. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
3. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
4. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
5. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)