|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald stop doing after his return from the Cuban Embassy?
(b) Political activism.
(c) Cheating on Marina.
2. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Blackmail him.
(b) Take him back to the USSR.
(c) Give him some information.
(d) Liquidate him.
3. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) Officer J.D. Tippit.
4. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1959.
(b) September 20, 1960.
(c) September 20, 1962.
(d) September 20, 1957.
5. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Mark Soein.
(b) Jack Ryan.
(c) Maurice Gracier.
(d) James Hosty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
2. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
3. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
4. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
5. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)