|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(c) An IQ test.
(d) English composition.
2. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A New York safe house.
(b) A Moscow safe house.
(c) A Paris safe house.
(d) A Geneva safe house.
3. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(b) That he helped Oswald.
(c) That he was a KGB plant.
(d) That he himself killed Kennedy.
4. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
(a) A TV show.
(b) A sitcom pilot.
(c) A debate about the Cuban-American Problems.
(d) A new report on Communist sympathizers.
5. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) To give her regards to his wife.
(b) Not to come back.
(c) To pay his rent.
(d) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
2. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
3. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
4. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
5. What was Oswald's mother's name?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)