|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
2. When did Nosenko finally defect?
3. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They planned it.
(b) They had nothing to do with it.
(c) They wanted it.
(d) They funded it.
4. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) Oswald himself.
(b) A career counselor.
(c) A friend of Marina's.
(d) His tenant.
5. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Maurice Gracier.
(b) Jack Ryan.
(c) Mark Soein.
(d) James Hosty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
2. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
3. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
4. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
5. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)