|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(a) English composition.
(b) An IQ test.
2. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(d) St. Petersburg.
3. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
(d) Move out of his house.
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 15 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
5. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
2. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
3. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
4. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
5. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)