|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
2. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It blossomed.
(b) It deteriorated.
(c) It ended.
(d) It stayed the same.
3. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
4. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1957.
(b) September 20, 1960.
(c) September 20, 1962.
(d) September 20, 1959.
5. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Communist party.
(b) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(c) The ACLU.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
2. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
3. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
4. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
5. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)