|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A danger.
(b) A mental misfit.
(c) A simple man.
(d) A prime target.
2. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 4 brothers.
(b) 5 sisters.
(c) 2 brothers.
(d) 6 brothers.
3. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
4. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
5. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Fort Worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
2. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
3. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
4. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
5. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)