|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Communist party.
(d) The ACLU.
2. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 356 Camp St.
(b) 369 Mark Avenue.
(c) 544 Camp St.
(d) 125 Washington St.
3. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They had nothing to do with it.
(b) They funded it.
(c) They wanted it.
(d) They planned it.
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 15 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(b) An IQ test.
(d) English composition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
2. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
3. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
4. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
5. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)