|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) A church.
(b) The movie theater.
(c) A shoe store.
(d) A grocery store.
2. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
(a) A sitcom pilot.
(b) A debate about the Cuban-American Problems.
(c) A TV show.
(d) A new report on Communist sympathizers.
3. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(a) Eric Schmit.
(b) De Mohrenschidlt.
4. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Pete Bagley.
(b) Thomas March.
(c) Marc English.
(d) Tim Slash.
5. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Ruth Paine.
(b) Lee Oswald.
(c) Lee Oswald's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
2. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
3. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
4. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
5. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)