|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 2 brothers.
(b) 5 sisters.
(c) 4 brothers.
(d) 6 brothers.
2. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It blossomed.
(b) It deteriorated.
(c) It ended.
(d) It stayed the same.
3. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
4. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
5. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Going through Canada.
(b) Going to the USSR.
(c) Hijacking a plane.
(d) Taking a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
2. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
3. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
4. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
5. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)