|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(b) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(c) That he was a KGB plant.
(d) That he helped Oswald.
2. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A mental misfit.
(b) A prime target.
(c) A simple man.
(d) A danger.
3. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
4. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
5. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(d) Wait staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
2. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
3. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
4. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
5. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)