|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(b) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(c) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(d) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
2. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Hijacking a plane.
(b) Going through Canada.
(c) Going to the USSR.
(d) Taking a boat.
3. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Marine Corp.
(b) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(c) The anti-Castro movement.
(d) The FBI.
4. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Geneva safe house.
(b) A Moscow safe house.
(c) A New York safe house.
(d) A Paris safe house.
5. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1957.
(b) September 20, 1962.
(c) September 20, 1959.
(d) September 20, 1960.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
2. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
3. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
4. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
5. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)