|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
2. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) His mother's
(b) A rental house.
(c) His aunt's.
(d) His brother's.
3. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His father's brother's.
(b) His sister's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His mother's.
4. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A mental misfit.
(b) A prime target.
(c) A simple man.
(d) A danger.
5. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
(a) A debate about the Cuban-American Problems.
(b) A sitcom pilot.
(c) A new report on Communist sympathizers.
(d) A TV show.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
2. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
3. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
4. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
5. What was Oswald's mother's name?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)