|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(b) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(c) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(d) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
2. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Moscow safe house.
(b) A Geneva safe house.
(c) A New York safe house.
(d) A Paris safe house.
3. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Blackmail him.
(b) Give him some information.
(c) Take him back to the USSR.
(d) Liquidate him.
4. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
(a) A new report on Communist sympathizers.
(b) A debate about the Cuban-American Problems.
(c) A sitcom pilot.
(d) A TV show.
5. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The IRS.
(d) The KGB.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
2. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
3. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
4. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
5. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)