|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A New York safe house.
(b) A Paris safe house.
(c) A Geneva safe house.
(d) A Moscow safe house.
2. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(b) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
(c) KGB retaliation on her family.
(d) Her understanding of U.S customs.
3. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) Guy Banister.
(b) Eric Swotzer.
(c) Mark Banister.
(d) David Banner.
4. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The anti-Castro movement.
(b) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(c) The Marine Corp.
(d) The FBI.
5. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) General Edwin Walker.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) J.F Kennedy.
(d) Governor Connally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
2. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
3. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
4. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
5. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)