|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His mother's.
(b) His father's brother's.
(c) His sister's.
(d) His brother's.
2. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) Eric Swotzer.
(b) Guy Banister.
(c) Mark Banister.
(d) David Banner.
3. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A .38 revolver.
(b) A new car.
(c) A long sabre.
(d) A rifle.
4. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 month.
(d) 6 months.
5. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The FBI.
(c) THe IRS.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
2. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
3. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
4. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
5. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)