|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
2. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(a) De Mohrenschidlt.
(b) Eric Schmit.
3. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) His aunt's.
(b) A rental house.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His mother's
4. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 12 months.
5. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
2. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
3. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
4. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
5. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)