|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Lee Oswald's brother.
(b) Lee Oswald.
(d) Ruth Paine.
2. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Communist party.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(d) The ACLU.
3. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 15 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 5 weeks.
5. When did Nosenko finally defect?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
2. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
3. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
4. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
5. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)