|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The IRS.
(d) The CIA.
2. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1960.
(b) September 20, 1959.
(c) September 20, 1962.
(d) September 20, 1957.
3. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It stayed the same.
(b) It ended.
(c) It blossomed.
(d) It deteriorated.
4. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) Governor Connally.
(c) General Edwin Walker.
(d) J.F Kennedy.
5. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(b) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(c) That he helped Oswald.
(d) That he was a KGB plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
2. When did Nosenko finally defect?
3. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
4. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
5. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)