|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) Their big sisters's house.
(c) Their aunt's house.
(d) An orphanage.
2. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(b) That he was a KGB plant.
(c) That he helped Oswald.
(d) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
3. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1957.
(b) September 20, 1960.
(c) September 20, 1962.
(d) September 20, 1959.
4. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It blossomed.
(b) It ended.
(c) It stayed the same.
(d) It deteriorated.
5. When did Nosenko finally defect?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
2. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
3. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
4. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
5. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)