|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A simple man.
(b) A prime target.
(c) A mental misfit.
(d) A danger.
2. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 6 months.
3. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(b) KGB retaliation on her family.
(c) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(d) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
4. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 4 brothers.
(b) 2 brothers.
(c) 6 brothers.
(d) 5 sisters.
5. When did Nosenko finally defect?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
2. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
3. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
4. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
5. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)