|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 356 Camp St.
(b) 369 Mark Avenue.
(c) 544 Camp St.
(d) 125 Washington St.
2. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Lee Oswald.
(c) Lee Oswald's brother.
(d) Ruth Paine.
3. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(b) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(c) That he helped Oswald.
(d) That he was a KGB plant.
4. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The anti-Castro movement.
(d) The Marine Corp.
5. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
2. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
3. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
4. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
5. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)