|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(b) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(c) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(d) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
2. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(b) Lee Oswald's brother.
(c) Lee Oswald.
(d) Ruth Paine.
3. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) June 19, 1963.
(b) July 9, 1963.
(c) July 9, 1964.
(d) July 19, 1963.
4. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Clinton, Louisiana.
(b) Regan, Arizone.
(c) Bush, Texas.
(d) Johnson, Missourri.
5. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) A church.
(b) The movie theater.
(c) A shoe store.
(d) A grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
2. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
3. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
4. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
5. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)