|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(a) English composition.
(b) An IQ test.
2. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His mother's.
(b) His sister's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His father's brother's.
3. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(c) St. Petersburg.
4. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he was a KGB plant.
(b) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(c) That he helped Oswald.
(d) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
5. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Jackie Kennedy.
(b) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
2. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
3. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
4. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
5. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)