|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he helped Oswald.
(b) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(c) That he was a KGB plant.
(d) That he himself killed Kennedy.
2. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Shot Kennedy.
(b) Shot at General Walker.
(c) Buy a house.
(d) Divorced Marina.
3. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1960.
(b) September 20, 1959.
(c) September 20, 1957.
(d) September 20, 1962.
4. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Paris safe house.
(b) A New York safe house.
(c) A Moscow safe house.
(d) A Geneva safe house.
5. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) The movie theater.
(b) A church.
(c) A shoe store.
(d) A grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
2. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
3. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
4. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
5. When did Nosenko finally defect?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)