|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
2. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) THe IRS.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The CIA.
3. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A New York safe house.
(b) A Paris safe house.
(c) A Geneva safe house.
(d) A Moscow safe house.
4. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 6 brothers.
(b) 2 brothers.
(c) 5 sisters.
(d) 4 brothers.
5. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A mental misfit.
(b) A prime target.
(c) A danger.
(d) A simple man.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
2. When did Nosenko finally defect?
3. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
4. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
5. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)