|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(a) English composition.
(b) An IQ test.
2. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Blackmail him.
(b) Liquidate him.
(c) Give him some information.
(d) Take him back to the USSR.
3. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Divorce him.
(b) Move out of his house.
(c) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
(d) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
4. When did Nosenko finally defect?
5. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
2. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
3. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
4. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
5. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)