|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
2. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 2 brothers.
(b) 4 brothers.
(c) 6 brothers.
(d) 5 sisters.
3. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Shot Kennedy.
(b) Divorced Marina.
(c) Shot at General Walker.
(d) Buy a house.
4. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Moscow safe house.
(b) A Paris safe house.
(c) A New York safe house.
(d) A Geneva safe house.
5. What was Oswald's mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Nosenko finally defect?
2. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
3. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
5. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)