|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(b) That he helped Oswald.
(c) That he was a KGB plant.
(d) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
2. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
3. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) Jackie Kennedy.
4. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Blackmail him.
(b) Give him some information.
(c) Take him back to the USSR.
(d) Liquidate him.
5. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It deteriorated.
(b) It stayed the same.
(c) It blossomed.
(d) It ended.
Short Answer Questions
1. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
2. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
3. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
4. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
5. What was Oswald's mother's name?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)