|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1962.
(b) September 20, 1959.
(c) September 20, 1957.
(d) September 20, 1960.
2. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
(d) Move out of his house.
3. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
(b) An IQ test.
(c) English composition.
4. What was Oswald's mother's name?
5. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A simple man.
(b) A danger.
(c) A prime target.
(d) A mental misfit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
2. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
3. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
4. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
5. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)