|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1959.
(b) September 20, 1962.
(c) September 20, 1957.
(d) September 20, 1960.
2. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The KGB.
3. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(b) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(c) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(d) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
4. What was Oswald's mother's name?
5. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Geneva safe house.
(b) A Paris safe house.
(c) A Moscow safe house.
(d) A New York safe house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
2. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
3. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
4. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
5. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)