|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
2. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1959.
(b) September 20, 1957.
(c) September 20, 1962.
(d) September 20, 1960.
3. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Jackie Kennedy.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) Officer J.D. Tippit.
4. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sharp shooter.
(b) Sheet metal worker.
(d) Tank assembly specialist.
5. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A .38 revolver.
(b) A new car.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A long sabre.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
2. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
3. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
4. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
5. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)