|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
(a) 3 month.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 5 months.
2. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His sister's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His father's brother's.
3. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
4. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) The movie theater.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A church.
(d) A shoe store.
5. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 6 brothers.
(b) 5 sisters.
(c) 2 brothers.
(d) 4 brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
2. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
3. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
4. When did Nosenko finally defect?
5. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)