|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His sister's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His father's brother's.
2. When did Nosenko finally defect?
3. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Blackmail him.
(b) Give him some information.
(c) Liquidate him.
(d) Take him back to the USSR.
4. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(c) Sharp shooter.
(d) Sheet metal worker.
5. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1959.
(b) September 20, 1962.
(c) September 20, 1960.
(d) September 20, 1957.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
2. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
3. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
5. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)