|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's mother's name?
2. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A long sabre.
(b) A new car.
(c) A .38 revolver.
(d) A rifle.
3. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(b) Eric Schmit.
(c) De Mohrenschidlt.
4. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Shot Kennedy.
(b) Shot at General Walker.
(c) Buy a house.
(d) Divorced Marina.
5. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 4 brothers.
(b) 6 brothers.
(c) 2 brothers.
(d) 5 sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
2. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
3. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
4. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
5. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)