|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Shot at General Walker.
(b) Shot Kennedy.
(c) Buy a house.
(d) Divorced Marina.
2. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A shoe store.
(c) The movie theater.
(d) A church.
3. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(c) De Mohrenschidlt.
(d) Eric Schmit.
4. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Marc English.
(b) Tim Slash.
(c) Pete Bagley.
(d) Thomas March.
5. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
2. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
3. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
4. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
5. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)