|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
2. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
3. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
4. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) Their aunt's house.
(b) An orphanage.
(d) Their big sisters's house.
5. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) J.F Kennedy.
(b) Governor Connally.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) General Edwin Walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
2. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
3. When did Nosenko finally defect?
4. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
5. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)