|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) Jackie Kennedy.
(d) Officer J.D. Tippit.
2. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 15 weeks.
3. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His sister's.
(b) His brother's.
(c) His father's brother's.
(d) His mother's.
4. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Shot at General Walker.
(b) Buy a house.
(c) Divorced Marina.
(d) Shot Kennedy.
5. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
2. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
3. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
4. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
5. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)