|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
2. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
3. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They planned it.
(b) They funded it.
(c) They had nothing to do with it.
(d) They wanted it.
4. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A new car.
(b) A long sabre.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A .38 revolver.
5. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(d) Jackie Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
2. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
3. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
4. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
5. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)