|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
2. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A simple man.
(b) A mental misfit.
(c) A prime target.
(d) A danger.
3. What was Oswald's mother's name?
4. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(b) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(c) That he helped Oswald.
(d) That he was a KGB plant.
5. When did Nosenko finally defect?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
2. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
3. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
4. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
5. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)