|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Tim Slash.
(b) Marc English.
(c) Pete Bagley.
(d) Thomas March.
2. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A .38 revolver.
(c) A long sabre.
(d) A new car.
3. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 15 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 weeks.
4. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Worth.
(b) New Orleans.
5. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Liquidate him.
(b) Take him back to the USSR.
(c) Give him some information.
(d) Blackmail him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
2. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
3. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
4. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
5. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)