|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 3 month.
(d) 6 months.
2. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The IRS.
3. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It stayed the same.
(b) It ended.
(c) It blossomed.
(d) It deteriorated.
4. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Give him some information.
(b) Take him back to the USSR.
(c) Blackmail him.
(d) Liquidate him.
5. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) Jackie Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
2. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
3. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
4. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
5. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)