|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Take him back to the USSR.
(b) Liquidate him.
(c) Give him some information.
(d) Blackmail him.
2. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
(a) Eric Schmit.
(b) De Mohrenschidlt.
3. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Thomas March.
(b) Marc English.
(c) Tim Slash.
(d) Pete Bagley.
4. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 15 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 5 weeks.
5. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(a) Wait staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
2. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
3. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
4. What was Oswald's mother's name?
5. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)