|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They wanted it.
(b) They had nothing to do with it.
(c) They planned it.
(d) They funded it.
2. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Liquidate him.
(b) Take him back to the USSR.
(c) Give him some information.
(d) Blackmail him.
3. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
4. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A prime target.
(b) A danger.
(c) A mental misfit.
(d) A simple man.
5. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) A church.
(b) The movie theater.
(c) A shoe store.
(d) A grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
2. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
3. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
4. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
5. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)