|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 month.
(d) 6 months.
2. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
3. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Worth.
(b) New Orleans.
4. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(b) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(c) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(d) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
5. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he helped Oswald.
(b) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(c) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(d) That he was a KGB plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
2. What was Oswald's mother's name?
3. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
4. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
5. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)