|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Fort Worth.
2. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 15 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 5 weeks.
3. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
(a) Shot Kennedy.
(b) Shot at General Walker.
(c) Divorced Marina.
(d) Buy a house.
4. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(b) Wait staff.
5. What was Oswald's mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
2. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
3. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
4. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
5. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)