|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
2. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
3. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
(a) The IRS.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
4. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) General Edwin Walker.
(c) Governor Connally.
(d) J.F Kennedy.
5. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(b) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
2. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
3. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
4. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
5. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)