|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) J.F Kennedy.
(b) General Edwin Walker.
(c) Governor Connally.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
2. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
(a) 3 month.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 months.
3. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A mental misfit.
(b) A danger.
(c) A simple man.
(d) A prime target.
4. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
5. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
2. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
3. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
4. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
5. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)