Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Clay Shaw die?
2. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) THe IRS.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The CIA.
3. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
(a) 2.5 seconds.
(b) 5.4 seconds.
(c) 4.5 seconds.
(d) 1.5 seconds.
4. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 12 a.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
5. Who was the first witness heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) Marina Oswald.
(b) Mrs. Kennedy.
(c) The CIA chief.
(d) The Secret Service agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
2. When was Clay Shaw acquitted of the conspiracy charge presented in Chapter 18?
3. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
4. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
5. What was the first priority of the interrogators talking to Oswald?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)