Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
(a) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(b) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(c) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(d) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
2. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It ended.
(b) It blossomed.
(c) It stayed the same.
(d) It deteriorated.
3. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
(a) Mary Bledsoe.
(b) Helen Roe.
(c) Earlene Jacobson.
(d) Earlene Roberts.
4. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the chest.
5. What kind of analysis was used to prove that one bullet could have caused both Kennedy's and Connally's wounds?
(a) Sound wave analysis.
(c) Failure analysis.
(d) Bullet factor analysis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
2. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
3. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
4. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
5. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)