Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
(a) Compare the timing of the shots.
(b) Identify witnesses.
(c) See where the shot landed.
(d) See who fired the shot.
2. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(c) Sheet metal worker.
(d) Sharp shooter.
3. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Hobbes.
(b) The Paines.
(c) The Hosties.
(d) The Fraziers.
4. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
(b) Virginia and Barbara Davis and William Scoggins.
(c) Helen Markham and her son Davis.
(d) Virginia and Mark Davis.
5. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
(a) A plug.
(b) A small pump.
(c) A tracheotomy tube.
(d) An IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
2. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
3. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
4. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
5. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)