Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
(a) 4 men.
(b) 3 men.
(c) 2 men.
(d) 6 men.
2. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
(b) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(c) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(d) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
3. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
4. What did Mary Bledsoe tell Oswald as he was leaving the boarding home he lived at for a weekend with Marina?
(a) Not to come back.
(b) To pay his rent.
(c) To make sure to paint the room he was in.
(d) To give her regards to his wife.
5. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) Oswald himself.
(b) A career counselor.
(c) A friend of Marina's.
(d) His tenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
2. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
3. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
4. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
5. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)