|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
(a) A friend of Marina's.
(b) Oswald himself.
(c) A career counselor.
(d) His tenant.
2. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A simple man.
(b) A mental misfit.
(c) A prime target.
(d) A danger.
3. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) David Banner.
(b) Mark Banister.
(c) Eric Swotzer.
(d) Guy Banister.
4. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The missile crisis.
(b) The U2 incident.
(c) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
(d) The Bay of Pigs.
5. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
(b) Kisinko and Rotof.
(c) Putin and Medvedev.
(d) Tomatov and Kissikov.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
2. When did Oswald start the job at the Texas School Book Depository?
3. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
4. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
5. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)