Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Bush, Texas.
(b) Johnson, Missourri.
(c) Clinton, Louisiana.
(d) Regan, Arizone.
2. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 2 brothers.
(b) 5 sisters.
(c) 6 brothers.
(d) 4 brothers.
3. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It ended.
(b) It deteriorated.
(c) It stayed the same.
(d) It blossomed.
4. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Hijacking a plane.
(b) Taking a boat.
(c) Going through Canada.
(d) Going to the USSR.
5. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The CIA.
(b) THe IRS.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The KGB.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
2. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
3. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
4. What was Oswald's mother's name?
5. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)