|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Texas announce it would hold a public court of inquiry into the assassination?
(a) November 2, 1963.
(b) November 29, 1964.
(c) December 29, 1963.
(d) November 25, 1963.
2. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
(a) 4.5 seconds.
(b) 5.4 seconds.
(c) 2.5 seconds.
(d) 1.5 seconds.
3. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(b) That he was a KGB plant.
(c) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(d) That he helped Oswald.
4. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The KGB.
(d) THe IRS.
5. What did Oswald's attitude during his interrogation lead Marina to believe?
(a) That he wanted her.
(b) That he was innocent.
(c) That he was guilty.
(d) That he was mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
2. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
3. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
4. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
5. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)