|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the autopsy photos not examined by the fact finding commission?
(a) The Kennedy family refused to released them.
(b) They were too gruesome.
(c) No pictures were taken.
(d) They were irrelevant.
2. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
(a) A towel.
(b) A bag.
(c) A box.
(d) A blanket.
3. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
(a) He talked to his wife.
(b) Jackie asked him if he really had an affair.
(c) Reporters were allowed in his room.
(d) He was given last rites.
4. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) General Edwin Walker.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) J.F Kennedy.
(d) Governor Connally.
5. Why was the Zapruder film not able to provide all the answers about the location of the shots?
(a) The film was not of good quality.
(b) The film was shot from too far away.
(c) The car is blocked from view at several times.
(d) The film was in black and white.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
2. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
3. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
4. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
5. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)