|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) Their big sisters's house.
(b) Their aunt's house.
(d) An orphanage.
2. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) He wanted to escape.
(b) He was intellectually limited.
(c) He had help.
(d) His training made no difference.
3. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) About the motorcade.
(b) About a deal they had on books.
(c) About the dangers of smoking.
(d) About a new restaurant.
4. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(b) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(c) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(d) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
5. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 12:05 a.m.
(b) 10:45 a.m.
(c) 12:45 a.m.
(d) 11:33 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
2. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
3. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
4. When did Texas announce it would hold a public court of inquiry into the assassination?
5. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)