|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) Their big sisters's house.
(d) Their aunt's house.
2. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
3. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
(a) Being Communist.
(b) Killing Tippit.
(c) Wanting to go to Cuba.
(d) Killing the President.
4. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
(a) Eric Roger.
(b) Tom Stoki.
(c) Marrion Baker.
(d) Mark Stapler.
5. Why did Oswald stay at the YMCA after returning to Dallas according to Chapter 10?
(a) He was afraid.
(b) He was embarrassed.
(c) He could not stand his wife.
(d) He was broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
2. What did Oswald stop doing after his return from the Cuban Embassy?
3. When was the fact finding commission report released?
4. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
5. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)