|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
(a) A small pump.
(b) A tracheotomy tube.
(c) A plug.
(d) An IV.
2. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A .38 revolver.
(b) A long sabre.
(c) A new car.
(d) A rifle.
3. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
4. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A bullet.
(d) A gun.
5. How many members did the fact finding commission created by Johnson have?
(a) 9 members.
(b) 8 members.
(c) 5 members.
(d) 1 member.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
2. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
3. What controversy did Posner mention about the bullet?
4. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
5. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)