|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many witnesses were heard by the fact finding commission?
(a) 259 witnesses.
(b) 459 witnesses.
(c) 357 witnesses.
(d) 552 witnesses.
2. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) Fort Worth.
3. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
(a) A police officer shooting back at the crowd.
(b) It was an old mark.
(c) A car crash the day earlier.
(d) The missed first bullet.
4. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
(a) Drs. Humes and Patrick.
(b) Drs. Humes and Boswe.
(c) Drs. Boswe and Patrick.
(d) Dr. Humes.
5. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) The movie theater.
(b) A church.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A shoe store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
2. How many Americans believed Oswald acted alone according to a Gallop Poll presented in Chapter 17?
3. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
4. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
5. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)