|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's mother's name?
2. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
(a) November 21, 1963.
(b) November 21, 1963.
(c) November 21, 1963.
(d) November 21, 1963.
3. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
(b) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(c) Move out of his house.
(d) Divorce him.
4. What does Posner say of Oswald's attitude during the interrogation?
(a) He was not talking.
(b) He was afraid.
(c) He was cocky.
(d) He was asking for a lawyer.
5. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They funded it.
(b) They had nothing to do with it.
(c) They wanted it.
(d) They planned it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found Oswald his job at the Texas School Book Depository?
2. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
3. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
4. What does Posner say the conspiracy theory and controversy led to?
5. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)