|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Oswald's second daughter?
2. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) July 9, 1964.
(b) June 19, 1963.
(c) July 9, 1963.
(d) July 19, 1963.
3. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(c) Looking out the window.
4. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
(a) Being Communist.
(b) Killing the President.
(c) Wanting to go to Cuba.
(d) Killing Tippit.
5. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(d) Wait staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
2. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
3. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
4. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
5. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)