|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald deny during his interrogation?
(a) Killing the President.
(b) Being married.
(c) Remembering anything.
(d) Killing Officer Tippit.
2. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
(a) 2.5 seconds.
(b) 1.5 seconds.
(c) 5.4 seconds.
(d) 4.5 seconds.
3. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 12 p.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 12 a.m.
4. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1962.
(b) September 20, 1957.
(c) September 20, 1960.
(d) September 20, 1959.
5. What did the murder of Oswald produce according to Chapter 17?
(a) The birth of investigative journalism.
(b) Interesting history.
(c) Conspiracy theories.
(d) A lot of grief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
2. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
3. What was the first priority of the interrogators talking to Oswald?
4. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
5. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)