|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner say the conspiracy theory and controversy led to?
(a) The downfall of reason.
(b) A lot of bad websites.
(c) The 1970 House reinvestigation.
(d) Numerous books.
2. Who came under suspicion and were questioned after the assassination?
(a) Oswald's co-workers.
(b) The CIA.
(c) Officer Tippit.
(d) Oswald's friends and family.
3. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
(a) Golf clubs.
(b) Curtain rods.
(c) Spare tires.
(d) A rifle.
4. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 month.
5. Who led the questioning of Oswald?
(a) Officer Kimbist.
(b) Detective Siprano.
(c) Lieutenant Hernandez.
(d) Captain Will Fritz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
2. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
3. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
4. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
5. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)