|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
(a) Rio de Janeiro.
(d) Mexico City.
2. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Kisinko and Rotof.
(b) Putin and Medvedev.
(c) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(d) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
3. What kind of analysis was used to prove that one bullet could have caused both Kennedy's and Connally's wounds?
(a) Sound wave analysis.
(b) Failure analysis.
(d) Bullet factor analysis.
4. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Fraziers.
(b) The Hobbes.
(c) The Paines.
(d) The Hosties.
5. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
(a) A box.
(b) A towel.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the autopsy photos not examined by the fact finding commission?
2. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
3. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
4. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
5. What does Posner think the bullet mark on the curb was caused by?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)