|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
(a) Houston General.
(b) Dallas Central.
(c) Park Hospital.
(d) Parkland Hospital.
2. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A .38 revolver.
(c) A new car.
(d) A long sabre.
3. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
(b) His coworkers.
(c) The Paines.
(d) His friends.
4. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(b) Ruth Paine.
(c) Lee Oswald.
(d) Lee Oswald's brother.
5. What was Marina happy about when Oswald contacted her at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) That he was not in Cuba.
(b) That he was not coming back.
(c) That he had been arrested in Mexico.
(d) That he was in Cuba.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
2. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
3. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
4. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
5. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)