|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
(a) Seth Kantor.
(b) Anton Kisiski.
(c) Marina Oswald.
(d) Jackie Kennedy.
2. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(c) Looking out the window.
3. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 12 p.m.
(c) 12 a.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
4. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
(a) Mark Solenberg.
(b) Officer Brady.
(c) Mrs. Tippit.
(d) Helen Markham.
5. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) He had help.
(b) He wanted to escape.
(c) He was intellectually limited.
(d) His training made no difference.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
2. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
3. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
4. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
5. Why was the Zapruder film used according to Chapter 14?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)