|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
2. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(b) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(c) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(d) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
3. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
(a) Jackie Kennedy.
(b) Seth Kantor.
(c) Marina Oswald.
(d) Anton Kisiski.
4. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1965.
(b) May 9, 1963.
(c) May 9, 1964.
(d) May 19, 1963.
5. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(d) Looking out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
2. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
3. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
4. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
5. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)