|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Move out of his house.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(d) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
2. What did Oswald deny during his interrogation?
(a) Killing Officer Tippit.
(b) Remembering anything.
(c) Killing the President.
(d) Being married.
3. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
(a) Helen Markham and her son Davis.
(b) Virginia and Barbara Davis and William Scoggins.
(d) Virginia and Mark Davis.
4. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Paines.
(b) The Hosties.
(c) The Hobbes.
(d) The Fraziers.
5. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) To keep the body.
(b) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
(c) An autopsy.
(d) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
2. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
3. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
4. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
5. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)