|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Jack Ryan.
(b) James Hosty.
(c) Mark Soein.
(d) Maurice Gracier.
2. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
(a) A plug.
(b) An IV.
(c) A tracheotomy tube.
(d) A small pump.
3. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
(a) A rifle.
(b) Spare tires.
(c) Golf clubs.
(d) Curtain rods.
4. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the heart.
5. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
(a) Empire Walton.
(b) The Ritz Delicatessen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
2. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
3. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
4. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
5. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)