|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
(b) The mosque.
(c) A bar.
(d) The temple.
2. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) His sister didn't want to do it.
(b) His sister was sick.
(c) His brother was out of town.
(d) He owned it.
3. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Worth.
(b) New Orleans.
4. What does Posner say the conspiracy theory and controversy led to?
(a) The downfall of reason.
(b) The 1970 House reinvestigation.
(c) Numerous books.
(d) A lot of bad websites.
5. When was the fact finding commission report released?
(a) September 4, 1964.
(b) September 24, 1964.
(c) September 24, 1965.
(d) Octoberr 24, 1964.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
2. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
3. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
4. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
5. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)