|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(d) St. Petersburg.
2. How many pages was the report released by the fact finding commission?
(a) 868 pages.
(b) 666 pages.
(c) 888 pages.
(d) 788 pages.
3. Who did Oswald spend the weekend of October 18, 1963 with?
(a) His friends.
(b) The Paines.
(d) His coworkers.
4. What did Michael Paine bring Oswald to see to try to show him that there were other ways of political activism than his own?
(a) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(b) The ACLU.
(c) The local church.
(d) The Black Panthers.
5. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he shot a General.
(b) Lies to appear important.
(c) That he had a Russian wife.
(d) That he wanted to kill the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
2. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
3. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
4. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
5. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)