|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(d) Jackie Kennedy.
2. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Fort Worth.
3. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
(a) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(b) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(c) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(d) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
4. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Hijacking a plane.
(b) Going to the USSR.
(c) Going through Canada.
(d) Taking a boat.
5. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
(b) To keep the body.
(c) An autopsy.
(d) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
2. What does Posner say evidence indicates about the first shot?
3. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
4. What FBI agent was assigned to Oswald's case after the FBI learned of his visit to the Soviet Embassy?
5. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)