|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
(a) Anton Kisiski.
(b) Seth Kantor.
(c) Jackie Kennedy.
(d) Marina Oswald.
2. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) September 25, 1964.
(b) September 25, 1963.
(c) September 5, 1963.
(d) October 25, 1963.
3. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
(a) Marina Oswald.
(b) Lee Oswald.
(c) George Senator.
(d) Tom Gerrison.
4. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
5. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
(b) Kisinko and Rotof.
(c) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(d) Putin and Medvedev.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
2. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
3. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
4. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
5. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)