|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Paines.
(b) The Hosties.
(c) The Fraziers.
(d) The Hobbes.
2. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
(a) A bag.
(b) A towel.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A box.
3. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
(a) He was a radio host.
(b) He was a journalist.
(c) He was a nightclub owner.
(d) He was a police officer.
4. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
(a) Rio de Janeiro.
(c) Mexico City.
5. How many controversial issues did Posner mention in Chapter 14?
(a) 2 controversial issues.
(b) 5 controversial issues.
(c) 3 controversial issues.
(d) 6 controversial issues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did the questioning of Oswald start according to Chapter 15?
2. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
3. What did Oswald deny during his interrogation?
4. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
5. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)