|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Oswald's mother.
2. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
3. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They wanted it.
(b) They had nothing to do with it.
(c) They planned it.
(d) They funded it.
4. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) He was intellectually limited.
(b) His training made no difference.
(c) He had help.
(d) He wanted to escape.
5. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 6 brothers.
(b) 2 brothers.
(c) 4 brothers.
(d) 5 sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
2. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
3. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
4. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
5. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)