|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Move out of his house.
(b) Divorce him.
(c) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
(d) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
2. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Clinton, Louisiana.
(b) Johnson, Missourri.
(c) Bush, Texas.
(d) Regan, Arizone.
3. Where did the Warren Commission assume the first shot hit Kennedy?
(a) In the heart.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the neck.
(d) In the head.
4. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A wallet.
(d) A gun.
5. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) September 25, 1963.
(b) October 25, 1963.
(c) September 25, 1964.
(d) September 5, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
2. What was Jack Ruby's occupation?
3. Who headed the fact finding commission created by Johnson?
4. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
5. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)