|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
(a) Rio de Janeiro.
(c) Mexico City.
2. What kind of analysis was used to prove that one bullet could have caused both Kennedy's and Connally's wounds?
(a) Failure analysis.
(b) Sound wave analysis.
(c) Bullet factor analysis.
3. What is the name of the man standing next to the bullet mark on the curb?
(a) Jerry Macsuelle.
(b) James Tangue.
(c) Mark Tomson.
(d) Jose Sanchez.
4. Who did Marina stay with while waiting for Oswald to find a job?
(b) Oswald's mother.
(c) Her mother.
5. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(a) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
2. What did the Warren Commission conclude about the three shots fired at Kennedy?
3. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
4. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
5. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)