|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They had nothing to do with it.
(b) They planned it.
(c) They funded it.
(d) They wanted it.
2. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) July 9, 1963.
(b) July 9, 1964.
(c) July 19, 1963.
(d) June 19, 1963.
3. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Ruth Paine.
(c) Lee Oswald's brother.
(d) Lee Oswald.
4. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
5. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(b) The anti-Castro movement.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Marine Corp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
2. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
3. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
4. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
5. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)