|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Liquidate him.
(b) Give him some information.
(c) Blackmail him.
(d) Take him back to the USSR.
2. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) A twin brother.
(b) An Oswald impostor.
(c) Attention seekers.
(d) Unreliable witnesses.
3. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) July 19, 1963.
(b) July 9, 1964.
(c) July 9, 1963.
(d) June 19, 1963.
4. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Paris safe house.
(b) A Moscow safe house.
(c) A Geneva safe house.
(d) A New York safe house.
5. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 3, 1963.
(b) October 3, 1964.
(c) September 3, 1963.
(d) October 13, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
2. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
3. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
4. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
5. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)