|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he shot a General.
(b) That he had a Russian wife.
(c) That he wanted to kill the President.
(d) Lies to appear important.
2. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They planned it.
(b) They had nothing to do with it.
(c) They wanted it.
(d) They funded it.
3. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 6 brothers.
(b) 4 brothers.
(c) 5 sisters.
(d) 2 brothers.
4. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
5. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
2. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
3. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
4. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
5. When did Nosenko finally defect?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)