|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Lies to appear important.
(b) That he had a Russian wife.
(c) That he wanted to kill the President.
(d) That he shot a General.
2. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) June 19, 1963.
(b) July 9, 1964.
(c) July 9, 1963.
(d) July 19, 1963.
3. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 13, 1963.
(b) September 3, 1963.
(c) October 3, 1963.
(d) October 3, 1964.
4. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(d) Officer J.D. Tippit.
5. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The U2 incident.
(b) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
(c) The Bay of Pigs.
(d) The missile crisis.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
2. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
3. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
4. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
5. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)