|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(b) Fort Worth.
(d) New Orleans.
2. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Pete Bagley.
(b) Tim Slash.
(c) Marc English.
(d) Thomas March.
3. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) June 19, 1963.
(b) July 19, 1963.
(c) July 9, 1963.
(d) July 9, 1964.
4. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Geneva safe house.
(b) A Moscow safe house.
(c) A Paris safe house.
(d) A New York safe house.
5. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Take him back to the USSR.
(b) Give him some information.
(c) Liquidate him.
(d) Blackmail him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
2. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
3. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
4. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
5. What was Oswald's mother's name?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)