|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(c) Fort Worth.
(d) San Miguel.
2. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 3, 1964.
(b) October 13, 1963.
(c) September 3, 1963.
(d) October 3, 1963.
3. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
(b) That he was a KGB plant.
(c) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(d) That he helped Oswald.
4. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His father's brother's.
(c) His sister's.
(d) His mother's.
5. When did Nosenko finally defect?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
2. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
3. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
4. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
5. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)