|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Attention seekers.
(b) A twin brother.
(c) An Oswald impostor.
(d) Unreliable witnesses.
2. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1959.
(b) September 20, 1960.
(c) September 20, 1962.
(d) September 20, 1957.
3. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
(a) Wait staff.
4. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 2 brothers.
(b) 6 brothers.
(c) 5 sisters.
(d) 4 brothers.
5. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
(a) A TV show.
(b) A debate about the Cuban-American Problems.
(c) A sitcom pilot.
(d) A new report on Communist sympathizers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Oswald's mother's name?
2. When did Nosenko finally defect?
3. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
4. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
5. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)