|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 15 weeks.
2. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1962.
(b) September 20, 1960.
(c) September 20, 1957.
(d) September 20, 1959.
3. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) General Edwin Walker.
(b) J.F Kennedy.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) Governor Connally.
4. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A simple man.
(b) A prime target.
(c) A mental misfit.
(d) A danger.
5. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Tank assembly specialist.
(b) Sharp shooter.
(d) Sheet metal worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
2. What did Oswald score well with in the Marines according to Chapter 2?
3. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
4. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
5. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)