|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
2. When did Nosenko finally defect?
3. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Putin and Medvedev.
(b) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
(c) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(d) Kisinko and Rotof.
4. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To defect.
(b) To get a visa.
(c) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
(d) To visit a friend.
5. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) September 25, 1963.
(b) September 25, 1964.
(c) September 5, 1963.
(d) October 25, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
2. What was the name of Oswald only friend?
3. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
4. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
5. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)