|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Lies to appear important.
(b) That he had a Russian wife.
(c) That he wanted to kill the President.
(d) That he shot a General.
2. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
3. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The IRS.
(d) The FBI.
4. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(b) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(c) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
(d) KGB retaliation on her family.
5. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(b) Lee Oswald.
(c) Lee Oswald's brother.
(d) Ruth Paine.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
2. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
3. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
4. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
5. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)