|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
(b) The U2 incident.
(c) The missile crisis.
(d) The Bay of Pigs.
2. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They wanted it.
(b) They funded it.
(c) They planned it.
(d) They had nothing to do with it.
3. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sharp shooter.
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(c) Sheet metal worker.
4. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The CIA.
(b) THe IRS.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The KGB.
5. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) That he shot a General.
(b) That he had a Russian wife.
(c) That he wanted to kill the President.
(d) Lies to appear important.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
2. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
3. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
4. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
5. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)