|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he helped Oswald.
(b) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(c) That he was a KGB plant.
(d) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
2. What did Oswald force Marina to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Introduce him to her Russian friends.
(b) Move out of his house.
(c) Divorce him.
(d) Write a letter to the USSR Embassy.
3. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sharp shooter.
(b) Sheet metal worker.
(d) Tank assembly specialist.
4. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(a) St. Petersburg.
5. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(a) Fort Worth.
(b) San Miguel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
2. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
3. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
4. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
5. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)