|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviewed Oswald a few days after his return from the USSR?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The KGB.
2. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
3. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
(a) It blossomed.
(b) It deteriorated.
(c) It stayed the same.
(d) It ended.
4. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Kisinko and Rotof.
(b) Putin and Medvedev.
(c) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(d) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
5. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Fort Worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Nosenko finally defect?
2. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
3. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
4. Whose home was Oswald living at in the start of Chapter 5?
5. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)