|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) June 19, 1963.
(b) July 9, 1963.
(c) July 9, 1964.
(d) July 19, 1963.
2. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sharp shooter.
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(d) Sheet metal worker.
3. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
4. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Attention seekers.
(b) An Oswald impostor.
(c) A twin brother.
(d) Unreliable witnesses.
5. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(b) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(c) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(d) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
2. What did Oswald do on April 6, 1963?
3. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
4. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
5. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)