|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Clinton, Louisiana.
(b) Johnson, Missourri.
(c) Regan, Arizone.
(d) Bush, Texas.
2. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
3. What was Oswald's mother's name?
4. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
(a) A debate about the Cuban-American Problems.
(b) A sitcom pilot.
(c) A TV show.
(d) A new report on Communist sympathizers.
5. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
2. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
3. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
4. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
5. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)