|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Nosenko's interrogators trying to have him confess in the year following his defection?
(a) That he helped Oswald.
(b) That he was a KGB plant.
(c) That he himself killed Kennedy.
(d) That he was not ex-KGB agent.
2. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Tim Slash.
(b) Marc English.
(c) Thomas March.
(d) Pete Bagley.
3. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
4. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
(a) If Nosenko was mentally fit.
(b) If he was a bona fide defector or a plant.
(c) If Nosenko had access to classified information.
(d) If Nosenko was the one he claimed to be.
5. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Blackmail him.
(b) Liquidate him.
(c) Take him back to the USSR.
(d) Give him some information.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
2. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
3. What did Oswald purchase in January of 1963?
4. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
5. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)