|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(c) Jackie Kennedy.
2. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) July 19, 1963.
(b) June 19, 1963.
(c) July 9, 1963.
(d) July 9, 1964.
3. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sharp shooter.
(c) Tank assembly specialist.
(d) Sheet metal worker.
4. Who did Oswald start surveying in early 1963?
(a) J.F Kennedy.
(b) General Edwin Walker.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) Governor Connally.
5. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Worth.
(b) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
2. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
3. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
4. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
5. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)