|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(a) Fort Worth.
(b) San Miguel.
2. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1963.
(b) May 9, 1965.
(c) May 9, 1964.
(d) May 19, 1963.
3. How many siblings did Oswald have at the time of his father's death?
(a) 6 brothers.
(b) 5 sisters.
(c) 4 brothers.
(d) 2 brothers.
4. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
5. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Marine Corp.
(b) The anti-Castro movement.
(c) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
2. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
3. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
4. What was Oswald's job at Jaggars-Chiles-Strovall?
5. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)