|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(c) Sheet metal worker.
(d) Sharp shooter.
2. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
3. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(b) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(c) KGB retaliation on her family.
(d) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
4. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Going through Canada.
(b) Going to the USSR.
(c) Taking a boat.
(d) Hijacking a plane.
5. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
(a) A prime target.
(b) A mental misfit.
(c) A simple man.
(d) A danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
2. What was Oswald's mother's name?
3. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
4. Where was the home Oswald was living in at the start of Chapter 5?
5. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)