Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the murder of Oswald produce according to Chapter 17?
(a) Interesting history.
(b) The birth of investigative journalism.
(c) Conspiracy theories.
(d) A lot of grief.
2. How long did Marina stay in the Oak Cliff apartment with Lee?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 15 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the pantry.
(d) On a shelf.
4. What does Posner say did not exist from the interrogation?
(a) Traces in the police archives.
(b) Civilian witnesses.
(c) Police witnesses.
(d) Transcripts or recordings.
5. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
(a) Killing Tippit.
(b) Being Communist.
(c) Killing the President.
(d) Wanting to go to Cuba.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Posner say Oswald needed to fire 3 shots?
2. Why were the autopsy photos not examined by the fact finding commission?
3. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
4. What happened to Oswald's relationship with Marina after their arrival in the U.S.?
5. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)