|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Kisinko and Rotof.
(b) Putin and Medvedev.
(c) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(d) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
2. When did Oswald leave for Europe after his tour as a Marine?
(a) September 20, 1962.
(b) September 20, 1960.
(c) September 20, 1959.
(d) September 20, 1957.
3. Who reopened its file on Oswald after they learned he subscribed to Communist journals?
(a) The KGB.
(b) THe IRS.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
4. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Bush, Texas.
(b) Johnson, Missourri.
(c) Clinton, Louisiana.
(d) Regan, Arizone.
5. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The anti-Castro movement.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(d) The Marine Corp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
2. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
3. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
4. Where did Oswald and his siblings spend time before their mother's remarriage?
5. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)