|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He played poker.
(b) He cheating on his wife.
(c) He went to a few bars.
(d) He didn't socialize with anyone.
2. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Bush, Texas.
(b) Johnson, Missourri.
(c) Clinton, Louisiana.
(d) Regan, Arizone.
3. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
(b) To visit a friend.
(c) To defect.
(d) To get a visa.
4. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1965.
(b) May 19, 1963.
(c) May 9, 1963.
(d) May 9, 1964.
5. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
(a) Curtain rods.
(b) A rifle.
(c) Golf clubs.
(d) Spare tires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
2. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
3. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
4. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
5. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)