|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
(a) October 3, 1964.
(b) October 3, 1963.
(c) September 3, 1963.
(d) October 13, 1963.
2. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
3. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(b) The anti-Castro movement.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Marine Corp.
4. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
(a) Parkland Hospital.
(b) Park Hospital.
(c) Dallas Central.
(d) Houston General.
5. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Take him back to the USSR.
(b) Liquidate him.
(c) Blackmail him.
(d) Give him some information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
2. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
3. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
4. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
5. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)