|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
2. Where was Nosenko questioned by the CIA?
(a) A Moscow safe house.
(b) A Geneva safe house.
(c) A New York safe house.
(d) A Paris safe house.
3. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
(a) At 5:58 a.m.
(b) At 1:58 p.m.
(c) At 5:06 p.m.
(d) At 5:58 p.m.
4. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(d) Looking out the window.
5. What CIA agent interrogated Nosenko in the safe house?
(a) Marc English.
(b) Tim Slash.
(c) Thomas March.
(d) Pete Bagley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
2. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
3. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
4. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
5. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)