|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He played poker.
(b) He didn't socialize with anyone.
(c) He went to a few bars.
(d) He cheating on his wife.
2. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
(b) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(c) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(d) KGB retaliation on her family.
3. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
(a) 3 shots.
(b) 9 shots.
(c) 5 shots.
(d) 1 shot.
4. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
5. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Lee Oswald.
(b) Lee Oswald's brother.
(c) Ruth Paine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
2. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
3. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
4. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
5. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)