|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(d) St. Petersburg.
2. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) October 25, 1963.
(b) September 5, 1963.
(c) September 25, 1963.
(d) September 25, 1964.
3. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 19, 1963.
(b) May 9, 1965.
(c) May 9, 1964.
(d) May 9, 1963.
4. Why did Oswald visit the Cuban embassy?
(a) To defect.
(b) To get a visa.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To try to become an agent of the USSR.
5. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
(a) He talked to his wife.
(b) He was given last rites.
(c) Reporters were allowed in his room.
(d) Jackie asked him if he really had an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
2. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
3. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
4. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
5. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)