|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
(b) Mexico City.
(d) Rio de Janeiro.
2. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
(b) Putin and Medvedev.
(c) Kisinko and Rotof.
(d) Tomatov and Kissikov.
3. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(b) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(c) KGB retaliation on her family.
(d) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
4. What did Kennedy's electrocardiogram show according to the testimonies of the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
(a) A flat line.
(b) A healthy heart.
(c) A dying heart rhythm.
(d) A stressed heart.
5. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
(a) Drs. Humes and Patrick.
(b) Dr. Humes.
(c) Drs. Boswe and Patrick.
(d) Drs. Humes and Boswe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
2. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
3. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
4. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
5. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)