|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
(a) Jackie asked him if he really had an affair.
(b) Reporters were allowed in his room.
(c) He was given last rites.
(d) He talked to his wife.
2. What was Oswald's bus' final destination according to Chapter 9?
(b) Mexico City.
(c) Rio de Janeiro.
3. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
(a) A tracheotomy tube.
(b) A small pump.
(c) A plug.
(d) An IV.
4. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
(a) The Fraziers.
(b) The Hobbes.
(c) The Paines.
(d) The Hosties.
5. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
(a) At 1:58 p.m.
(b) At 5:58 a.m.
(c) At 5:06 p.m.
(d) At 5:58 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Nosenko finally defect?
2. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
3. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
4. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
5. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)