|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Marine Corp.
(b) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The anti-Castro movement.
2. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(b) Tank assembly specialist.
(c) Sheet metal worker.
(d) Sharp shooter.
3. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) KGB retaliation on her family.
(b) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(c) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(d) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
4. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) The driver of the motorcade.
(b) Mrs. Kennedy.
(c) Tom Smiki.
(d) Texas Governor Connally.
5. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
(a) 3 men.
(b) 4 men.
(c) 2 men.
(d) 6 men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
2. What was the main unknown for the American agents handling Nosenko?
3. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
4. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
5. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)