|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) His brother.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife, Jackie.
2. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Regan, Arizone.
(b) Johnson, Missourri.
(c) Bush, Texas.
(d) Clinton, Louisiana.
3. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(d) Looking out the window.
4. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Grand Avenue.
(b) Dupont Circle.
(c) Washinton Street.
(d) Dealey Plaza.
5. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A gun.
(d) A bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
2. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
3. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
4. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
5. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)