|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
2. Where did Oswald go during lunch on November 22, 1963?
(a) On the 6th floor of his workplace.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) On the 8th floor of his workplace.
(d) On the 1st floor of his workplace.
3. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
(a) About the motorcade.
(b) About a new restaurant.
(c) About a deal they had on books.
(d) About the dangers of smoking.
4. What did Nosenko tell the Americans about Soviet involvement in the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) They had nothing to do with it.
(b) They planned it.
(c) They funded it.
(d) They wanted it.
5. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Attention seekers.
(b) A twin brother.
(c) Unreliable witnesses.
(d) An Oswald impostor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
2. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
3. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
4. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
5. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)