|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Going through Canada.
(b) Hijacking a plane.
(c) Taking a boat.
(d) Going to the USSR.
2. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
(b) St. Petersburg.
3. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
(a) A plug.
(b) A small pump.
(c) An IV.
(d) A tracheotomy tube.
4. What did Oswald spend time doing in the morning of November 22, 1963?
(d) Looking out the window.
5. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
(a) Blackmail him.
(b) Liquidate him.
(c) Give him some information.
(d) Take him back to the USSR.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
2. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
3. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
4. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
5. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)