|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
(a) In the Capitol.
(b) On the tarmac at the airport.
(c) At the hospital where Kennedy died.
(d) Aboard Air Force One.
2. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) To keep the body.
(b) An autopsy.
(c) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
(d) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
3. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
(a) The Kennedy family.
(b) The State of Texas employees.
(c) The District attorney.
(d) The Secret Service.
4. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(b) KGB retaliation on her family.
(c) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(d) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
5. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
(a) Sheet metal worker.
(b) Sharp shooter.
(c) Tank assembly specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
2. What was the KGB prepared to do in case they found Nosenko?
3. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
4. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
5. Where did Oswald go after leaving New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)