|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) A twin brother.
(b) An Oswald impostor.
(c) Attention seekers.
(d) Unreliable witnesses.
2. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bullet.
(c) A wallet.
3. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
(a) Drs. Humes and Boswe.
(b) Dr. Humes.
(c) Drs. Humes and Patrick.
(d) Drs. Boswe and Patrick.
4. Who interviewed Oswald at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Kisinko and Rotof.
(b) Tomatov and Kissikov.
(c) Putin and Medvedev.
(d) Kostikov and Nechiporenko.
5. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) June 19, 1963.
(b) July 9, 1964.
(c) July 9, 1963.
(d) July 19, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
2. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
3. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
4. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
5. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)