|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
(a) At 5:06 p.m.
(b) At 5:58 p.m.
(c) At 1:58 p.m.
(d) At 5:58 a.m.
2. How many men did some witnesses believe were present in the sniper's nest?
(a) 3 men.
(b) 4 men.
(c) 6 men.
(d) 2 men.
3. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
(a) The U2 incident.
(b) The deal on Turkey's ICBM.
(c) The missile crisis.
(d) The Bay of Pigs.
4. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
(a) Aboard Air Force One.
(b) At the hospital where Kennedy died.
(c) In the Capitol.
(d) On the tarmac at the airport.
5. How many shots did most of the witnesses testify hearing?
(a) 5 shots.
(b) 9 shots.
(c) 1 shot.
(d) 3 shots.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
2. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
3. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
4. What did Oswald's coworkers tell him about the morning of November 22, 1963?
5. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)