|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
(a) His wife, Jackie.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) His brother.
(d) His son.
2. Why were the witnesses claiming to have seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll area dismissed?
(a) CIA agents were at the spot.
(b) Modern ammunition is smokeless.
(c) Other witnesses didn't see anything.
(d) They were drunk.
3. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(a) Fort Worth.
(b) San Miguel.
4. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Taking a boat.
(b) Hijacking a plane.
(c) Going through Canada.
(d) Going to the USSR.
5. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
(a) At 5:06 p.m.
(b) At 1:58 p.m.
(c) At 5:58 p.m.
(d) At 5:58 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
2. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
3. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
4. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
5. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)