|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
2. What did Oswald tell the KGB agent interviewing him at the Soviet Embassy?
(a) Lies to appear important.
(b) That he shot a General.
(c) That he wanted to kill the President.
(d) That he had a Russian wife.
3. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) July 9, 1964.
(b) July 9, 1963.
(c) June 19, 1963.
(d) July 19, 1963.
4. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) Tom Smiki.
(c) Texas Governor Connally.
(d) The driver of the motorcade.
5. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Dealey Plaza.
(b) Dupont Circle.
(c) Grand Avenue.
(d) Washinton Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
2. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
3. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
4. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
5. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)