|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hospital was President Kennedy rushed to after the shooting according to Chapter 13?
(a) Parkland Hospital.
(b) Park Hospital.
(c) Houston General.
(d) Dallas Central.
2. What theory involving a lady was put forth following the assassination?
(a) The rocket launcher lady.
(b) The invisible lady.
(c) The babushka lady.
(d) The big lady.
3. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 369 Mark Avenue.
(b) 356 Camp St.
(c) 125 Washington St.
(d) 544 Camp St.
4. What does the claim of Oswald being in Florida at the time of his bus trip raise the possibility of?
(a) Unreliable witnesses.
(b) An Oswald impostor.
(c) Attention seekers.
(d) A twin brother.
5. Who was Oswald's request for a visa forwarded to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nosenko say the Russians considered Oswald to be?
2. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
3. How long after the assassination of Kennedy did Yuri Nosenko contact the Americans according to Chapter 3?
4. What job did Oswald have in the USSR according to Chapter 4?
5. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)