|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) His wife, Jackie.
(c) His son.
(d) His brother.
2. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 369 Mark Avenue.
(b) 125 Washington St.
(c) 356 Camp St.
(d) 544 Camp St.
3. Who removed the body from the Hospital after Kennedy's death?
(a) The Kennedy family.
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The State of Texas employees.
(d) The District attorney.
4. Who performed Kennedy's autopsy?
(a) Drs. Humes and Boswe.
(b) Drs. Boswe and Patrick.
(c) Drs. Humes and Patrick.
(d) Dr. Humes.
5. What was inserted through the bullet exit wound in Chapter 13?
(a) An IV.
(b) A small pump.
(c) A tracheotomy tube.
(d) A plug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
2. What time was Kennedy's death announced?
3. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
4. What did Annie Odio claim Oswald told her Kennedy should have been killed after?
5. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)