|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Oswald's first bus stop according to Chapter 9?
(a) Fort Worth.
(d) San Miguel.
2. Who was with Kennedy most of the time in the hospital room?
(a) His son.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) His wife, Jackie.
(d) His brother.
3. What happened before Kennedy was pronounced dead according to Chapter 13?
(a) Reporters were allowed in his room.
(b) He talked to his wife.
(c) Jackie asked him if he really had an affair.
(d) He was given last rites.
4. Where was Lyndon Johnson sworn in as President?
(a) On the tarmac at the airport.
(b) In the Capitol.
(c) At the hospital where Kennedy died.
(d) Aboard Air Force One.
5. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Grand Avenue.
(b) Dealey Plaza.
(c) Dupont Circle.
(d) Washinton Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
2. When did Oswald leave New Orleans at the start of Chapter 9?
3. When did Oswald arrive at Dallas according to Chapter 9?
4. When did Air Force one land at Andrews Air Force Base?
5. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)