|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Texas law require because of Kennedy's violent death?
(a) To keep the body.
(b) That Mrs. Kennedy stay in Texas.
(c) That President Kennedy be buried in Texas.
(d) An autopsy.
2. What was Oswald's wife's name according to Chapter 4?
3. What did the Warren Commission findings indicate about Oswald's socialization during his trip?
(a) He played poker.
(b) He went to a few bars.
(c) He didn't socialize with anyone.
(d) He cheating on his wife.
4. Where did the motorcade speed out of after the shooting took place?
(a) Grand Avenue.
(b) Dupont Circle.
(c) Washinton Street.
(d) Dealey Plaza.
5. What did many eye witnesses testify seeing in the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building?
(a) A rocket launcher.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was shot alongside President Kennedy as the motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building?
2. What fell off a gurney as Governor Connally was being taken to surgery?
3. Who claimed to have seen Oswald with a long package the morning of November 22, 1963 according to Chapter 11?
4. Where did Oswald live in USSR according to Chapter 3?
5. What did Oswald tell the witness mentioned at the start of Chapter 11 the long package was?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)