|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
(b) A bar.
(c) The mosque.
(d) The temple.
2. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
(a) Mary Bledsoe.
(b) Earlene Jacobson.
(c) Helen Roe.
(d) Earlene Roberts.
3. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) That Oswald had little time to prepare.
(b) That Oswald was a mess.
(c) That Oswald didn't stand a chance.
(d) That Oswald was a good shot.
4. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Taking a boat.
(b) Hijacking a plane.
(c) Going through Canada.
(d) Going to the USSR.
5. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Lee Oswald.
(c) Ruth Paine.
(d) Lee Oswald's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
2. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
3. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
4. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
5. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)