|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Ruth Paine.
(c) Lee Oswald.
(d) Lee Oswald's brother.
2. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Clinton, Louisiana.
(b) Regan, Arizone.
(c) Johnson, Missourri.
(d) Bush, Texas.
3. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
(a) Officer Brady.
(b) Mrs. Tippit.
(c) Helen Markham.
(d) Mark Solenberg.
4. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Communist party.
(c) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(d) The ACLU.
5. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
(a) Marrion Baker.
(b) Eric Roger.
(c) Tom Stoki.
(d) Mark Stapler.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
2. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
3. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
4. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
5. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)