|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
(a) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(b) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(c) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(d) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
2. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) His sister was sick.
(b) His sister didn't want to do it.
(c) He owned it.
(d) His brother was out of town.
3. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
(a) The temple.
(b) The mosque.
(d) A bar.
4. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Marine Corp.
(d) The anti-Castro movement.
5. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 356 Camp St.
(b) 544 Camp St.
(c) 369 Mark Avenue.
(d) 125 Washington St.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
2. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
3. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
4. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
5. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)