|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) He was intellectually limited.
(b) He wanted to escape.
(c) He had help.
(d) His training made no difference.
2. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
(a) The police officer in charge of Oswald.
(b) Marina Oswald.
(c) The staff of KLIF radio.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald.
3. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
(a) Marina Oswald.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Anton Kisiski.
(d) Seth Kantor.
4. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
(b) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(c) KGB retaliation on her family.
(d) Her understanding of U.S customs.
5. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The ACLU.
(b) The Communist party.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
2. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
3. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
4. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
5. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)