|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
(a) November 21, 1963.
(b) November 21, 1963.
(c) November 21, 1963.
(d) November 21, 1963.
2. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
(a) A box.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A towel.
(d) A bag.
3. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) That Oswald didn't stand a chance.
(b) That Oswald was a mess.
(c) That Oswald had little time to prepare.
(d) That Oswald was a good shot.
4. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
(a) A video store.
(b) A shoe store.
(c) A police station.
(d) A weapon shop.
5. When did Ruby die?
(a) January 31, 1967.
(b) January 3, 1967.
(c) January 13, 1966.
(d) January 3, 1968.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
2. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
3. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
4. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
5. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)