|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
(a) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(b) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(c) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(d) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
2. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 544 Camp St.
(b) 125 Washington St.
(c) 369 Mark Avenue.
(d) 356 Camp St.
3. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) His brother was out of town.
(b) He owned it.
(c) His sister was sick.
(d) His sister didn't want to do it.
4. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
(a) Helen Markham and her son Davis.
(b) Virginia and Mark Davis.
(c) Virginia and Barbara Davis and William Scoggins.
5. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Don Mitchell.
(b) Don Campbell.
(c) Sam Gandi.
(d) Mark Camptbell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
2. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
3. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
4. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
5. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)