|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
(a) Helen Markham and her son Davis.
(b) Virginia and Mark Davis.
(d) Virginia and Barbara Davis and William Scoggins.
2. When did Ruby die?
(a) January 3, 1967.
(b) January 3, 1968.
(c) January 13, 1966.
(d) January 31, 1967.
3. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
(b) KGB retaliation on her family.
(c) Oswald losing contact with reality.
(d) Her understanding of U.S customs.
4. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1965.
(b) May 9, 1964.
(c) May 19, 1963.
(d) May 9, 1963.
5. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The anti-Castro movement.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(d) The Marine Corp.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
2. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
3. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
4. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
5. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)