|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) His brother was out of town.
(b) His sister was sick.
(c) He owned it.
(d) His sister didn't want to do it.
2. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 11:33 a.m.
(b) 10:45 a.m.
(c) 12:05 a.m.
(d) 12:45 a.m.
3. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 12 a.m.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
4. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Communist party.
(c) The ACLU.
(d) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
5. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Marine Corp.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The anti-Castro movement.
(d) The Friend of Cuba organization.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
2. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
3. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
4. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
5. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)