|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) July 9, 1964.
(b) June 19, 1963.
(c) July 9, 1963.
(d) July 19, 1963.
2. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
(a) To hide a wound.
(b) Out of habit.
(c) Because it was cold.
(d) To cover his revolver.
3. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Mark Camptbell.
(b) Don Campbell.
(c) Sam Gandi.
(d) Don Mitchell.
4. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Regan, Arizone.
(b) Bush, Texas.
(c) Johnson, Missourri.
(d) Clinton, Louisiana.
5. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 10:45 a.m.
(b) 12:05 a.m.
(c) 12:45 a.m.
(d) 11:33 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
2. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
3. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
4. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
5. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)