|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
(a) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(b) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(c) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(d) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
2. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
(a) Officer Brady.
(b) Mark Solenberg.
(c) Helen Markham.
(d) Mrs. Tippit.
3. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1963.
(b) May 9, 1965.
(c) May 19, 1963.
(d) May 9, 1964.
4. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Communist party.
(b) The ACLU.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
5. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
(a) A new report on Communist sympathizers.
(b) A TV show.
(c) A debate about the Cuban-American Problems.
(d) A sitcom pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
2. When did Ruby die?
3. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
4. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
5. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)