|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
(a) Mary Bledsoe.
(b) Earlene Roberts.
(c) Helen Roe.
(d) Earlene Jacobson.
2. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 12 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
3. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
(a) Jackie Kennedy.
(b) Anton Kisiski.
(c) Seth Kantor.
(d) Marina Oswald.
4. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
(a) A police station.
(b) A shoe store.
(c) A weapon shop.
(d) A video store.
5. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
(a) November 21, 1963.
(b) November 21, 1963.
(c) November 21, 1963.
(d) November 21, 1963.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
2. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
3. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
4. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
5. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)