|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 12 a.m.
2. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Don Campbell.
(b) Don Mitchell.
(c) Sam Gandi.
(d) Mark Camptbell.
3. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
(a) The Lybian club.
(b) The Algerian club.
(c) The Egyptian club.
(d) The Tunisan club.
4. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Hijacking a plane.
(b) Taking a boat.
(c) Going through Canada.
(d) Going to the USSR.
5. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 369 Mark Avenue.
(b) 356 Camp St.
(c) 544 Camp St.
(d) 125 Washington St.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
2. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
3. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
4. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
5. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)