|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
(a) May 9, 1964.
(b) May 19, 1963.
(c) May 9, 1963.
(d) May 9, 1965.
2. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
(b) The temple.
(c) A bar.
(d) The mosque.
3. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Don Mitchell.
(b) Sam Gandi.
(c) Don Campbell.
(d) Mark Camptbell.
4. When did Ruby die?
(a) January 3, 1968.
(b) January 31, 1967.
(c) January 13, 1966.
(d) January 3, 1967.
5. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
(a) 2:45 p.m.
(b) 1:12 p.m.
(c) 12:00 a.m.
(d) 12:45 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
2. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
3. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
4. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
5. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)