|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
(a) Helen Roe.
(b) Earlene Roberts.
(c) Mary Bledsoe.
(d) Earlene Jacobson.
2. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(b) The anti-Castro movement.
(c) The Marine Corp.
(d) The FBI.
3. When were the expended shells found in the Texas Book Depository Building?
(a) 1:12 p.m.
(b) 12:00 a.m.
(c) 2:45 p.m.
(d) 12:45 a.m.
4. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 12 a.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
5. Where did Oswald hide from a passing police car?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) A police station.
(c) A video store.
(d) A weapon shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
2. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
3. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
4. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
5. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)