|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 12:05 a.m.
(b) 12:45 a.m.
(c) 11:33 a.m.
(d) 10:45 a.m.
2. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Communist party.
(b) The ACLU.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
3. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Sam Gandi.
(b) Don Campbell.
(c) Mark Camptbell.
(d) Don Mitchell.
4. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
(a) Marina Oswald.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Seth Kantor.
(d) Anton Kisiski.
5. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
(a) 125 Washington St.
(b) 356 Camp St.
(c) 369 Mark Avenue.
(d) 544 Camp St.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ruby's roommate in Chapter 16?
2. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
3. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
4. When did Ruby die?
5. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)