|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) That Oswald had little time to prepare.
(b) That Oswald didn't stand a chance.
(c) That Oswald was a good shot.
(d) That Oswald was a mess.
2. What was the name of the police officer that first arrived at the Texas Book Depository?
(a) Mark Stapler.
(b) Marrion Baker.
(c) Eric Roger.
(d) Tom Stoki.
3. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
(a) The Lybian club.
(b) The Algerian club.
(c) The Egyptian club.
(d) The Tunisan club.
4. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Mark Camptbell.
(b) Don Campbell.
(c) Don Mitchell.
(d) Sam Gandi.
5. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
(a) 11:33 a.m.
(b) 10:45 a.m.
(c) 12:45 a.m.
(d) 12:05 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
2. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
3. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
4. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
5. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)