|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Mark Camptbell.
(b) Sam Gandi.
(c) Don Mitchell.
(d) Don Campbell.
2. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
(a) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(b) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(c) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
(d) Around 3 p.m. on November 21.
3. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Lee Oswald.
(b) Lee Oswald's brother.
(d) Ruth Paine.
4. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
(a) Virginia and Barbara Davis and William Scoggins.
(b) Virginia and Mark Davis.
(d) Helen Markham and her son Davis.
5. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
(a) Helen Markham.
(b) Officer Brady.
(c) Mark Solenberg.
(d) Mrs. Tippit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
2. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
3. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
4. Who was present when Oswald arrived at his rooming house after the shooting?
5. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)