|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) Oswald's lack of interest in her.
(b) KGB retaliation on her family.
(c) Her understanding of U.S customs.
(d) Oswald losing contact with reality.
2. What does Posner think was clear about Oswald actions?
(a) He wanted to escape.
(b) His training made no difference.
(c) He had help.
(d) He was intellectually limited.
3. When did Ruby die?
(a) January 31, 1967.
(b) January 3, 1967.
(c) January 3, 1968.
(d) January 13, 1966.
4. Where did Ruby have dinner on November 21, 1963 with some friends?
(a) The Algerian club.
(b) The Egyptian club.
(c) The Tunisan club.
(d) The Lybian club.
5. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
(a) Helen Markham.
(b) Mrs. Tippit.
(c) Mark Solenberg.
(d) Officer Brady.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
2. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
3. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
4. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
5. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)