|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) Mark Banister.
(b) Guy Banister.
(c) Eric Swotzer.
(d) David Banner.
2. Where were Oswald and Ferrie according to some witnesses?
(a) Clinton, Louisiana.
(b) Bush, Texas.
(c) Johnson, Missourri.
(d) Regan, Arizone.
3. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The Friend of Cuba organization.
(b) The Marine Corp.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The anti-Castro movement.
4. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
(a) The temple.
(c) A bar.
(d) The mosque.
5. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Sam Gandi.
(b) Mark Camptbell.
(c) Don Campbell.
(d) Don Mitchell.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
2. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
3. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
4. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
5. Who claimed to have seen Ruby at the Parkland Hospital after the assassination?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)