|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posner point out at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) That Oswald was a mess.
(b) That Oswald had little time to prepare.
(c) That Oswald was a good shot.
(d) That Oswald didn't stand a chance.
2. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Mark Camptbell.
(b) Sam Gandi.
(c) Don Mitchell.
(d) Don Campbell.
3. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) July 9, 1964.
(b) July 9, 1963.
(c) July 19, 1963.
(d) June 19, 1963.
4. Who did Oswald try to infiltrate according to Chapter 8?
(a) The anti-Castro movement.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Marine Corp.
(d) The Friend of Cuba organization.
5. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Lee Oswald's brother.
(c) Lee Oswald.
(d) Ruth Paine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
2. When was the Texas Book Depository building sealed according to Chapter 12?
3. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
4. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
5. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)