|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) A rental house.
(b) His brother's.
(c) His aunt's.
(d) His mother's
2. Why was Ruby running the Vegas Club according to Chapter 16?
(a) His sister was sick.
(b) His sister didn't want to do it.
(c) He owned it.
(d) His brother was out of town.
3. Why did Oswald grab a jacket according to Chapter 12?
(a) To hide a wound.
(b) Out of habit.
(c) Because it was cold.
(d) To cover his revolver.
4. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The ACLU.
(c) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(d) The Communist party.
5. When did Ruby die?
(a) January 3, 1967.
(b) January 3, 1968.
(c) January 31, 1967.
(d) January 13, 1966.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
2. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
3. When was Oswald hired at Reily Coffee Company?
4. What did Marina start growing concerned about at the start of Chapter 8?
5. What does Chapter 8 say Oswald appeared in?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)