|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drove Marina and June to New Orleans?
(a) Lee Oswald's brother.
(b) Lee Oswald.
(d) Ruth Paine.
2. What organization did Oswald contact to open a branch in New Orleans?
(a) The Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Communist party.
(d) The ACLU.
3. What did Oswald talk about doing to go to Cuba?
(a) Going through Canada.
(b) Going to the USSR.
(c) Hijacking a plane.
(d) Taking a boat.
4. When was Oswald fired from his job at the Coffee Company?
(a) July 9, 1964.
(b) June 19, 1963.
(c) July 9, 1963.
(d) July 19, 1963.
5. When did Ruby leave the apartment on the Sunday following the assassination of Kennedy?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 12 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
2. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
3. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
4. Where did Oswald stay at the start of Chapter 7?
5. When was Ruby in Dallas according to Chapter 16?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)