One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
(a) Marina Oswald.
(b) The police officer in charge of Oswald.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald.
(d) The staff of KLIF radio.
2. Who had an office at the same address as the one stamped on the Cuban literature Oswald was distributing?
(a) Mark Banister.
(b) Eric Swotzer.
(c) David Banner.
(d) Guy Banister.
3. What was Oswald's rifle wrapped in according to Chapter 12?
(a) A box.
(b) A towel.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A bag.
4. Where did Marina think Oswald's rifle was according to Chapter 12?
(a) On a shelf.
(b) In the pantry.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) In the garage.
5. Who was the sales agent taking care of Ruby at the newspaper office?
(a) Don Campbell.
(b) Sam Gandi.
(c) Mark Camptbell.
(d) Don Mitchell.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ruby arrive at the Carousel Club?
2. Where was Ruby going when he stopped at the police headquarters in Chapter 16?
3. Who witnessed Oswald fleeing the scene of Officer Tippit's murder?
4. What address was stamped on his Cuban literature?
5. Who witnessed the killing of Officer J.D. Tippit by Oswald?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)