Quiz: Chapter 15 to Chapter 16
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did Ruby buy some goods from after visiting his sister?
a) Empire Walton.
d) The Ritz Delicatessen.
2. What charge was Oswald arraigned on?
a) Killing Tippit.
b) Wanting to go to Cuba.
c) Being Communist.
d) Killing the President.
3. Who led the questioning of Oswald?
a) Officer Kimbist.
b) Lieutenant Hernandez.
c) Detective Siprano.
d) Captain Will Fritz.
4. Who did Ruby buy sandwiches for in Chapter 16?
a) The police officer in charge of Oswald.
b) The staff of KLIF radio.
c) Lee Harvey Oswald.
d) Marina Oswald.
5. How many interrogators were present from different government branches according to Chapter 15?
This section contains 256 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)